To be, or not to be...a guy in Skyrim.

MsOtaku

Speaking of time spent with MCM settings. Yesterday I thought it would be nice to have import export of MCM. I know that some mods do have this, like Sexlab or Defeat. That would probably be a real pain in the ass to make happen wouldn't it?

On topic, I used to play only male, now it's 50\50.

I keep profiles but, I don't mess with import/export - I'm always afraid something might go wrong.

What characteristics do you give your male PC?

First of all...

All of those outfits only for females... dammit

Second

There is not a complete set of bondage stuff for guys from all the devious mods so you can't enjoy all that as a male character

I want to play a male character that eventually ends up being constantly tied up and raped by females but then I would miss out on all of those female only outfits. There is also not much depth to this game just the vanilla quests we don't have a good in depth story about a whole town or city full of females that own male slaves or enjoy traveling the roads looking for males to capture and tame then sell at the market blah blah we just don't have that kind of stuff yet and now SE is here so it throws a kink into all that kink for a while.

No real etched in stone characteristics.  One of my latest characters I use this mod. Read my posting for the other mods.It sounds kinda lame, but it's fun not to kill, sometimes. It's not totally pacifist though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73449/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D73449%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3795275&pUp=1

Use it along with Sexlab Friendly Whore and go from town to town planting my seeds and sowing my oats. :)

Then come back weeks later to see the apple trees. I also use iNeed, which I can feed my horse an apple with. Use Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon) 1.5 and visit the kids.

It's that or my pc goes out killing every baddie.

Did you figure out your meat issue?

First of all...

All of those outfits only for females... dammit

Second

There is not a complete set of bondage stuff for guys from all the devious mods so you can't enjoy all that as a male character

I want to play a male character that eventually ends up being constantly tied up and raped by females but then I would miss out on all of those female only outfits. There is also not much depth to this game just the vanilla quests we don't have a good in depth story about a whole town or city full of females that own male slaves or enjoy traveling the roads looking for males to capture and tame then sell at the market blah blah we just don't have that kind of stuff yet and now SE is here so it throws a kink into all that kink for a while.

It's not my thing to be a submissive male but, I don't judge. I TOTALLY get where you are coming from, though! If that was my fetish I'd be just as upset/disappointed that there were not nearly enough male bondage gear available for men. I mean, who wouldn't want to get dominated?! :D

No real etched in stone characteristics.  One of my latest characters I use this mod. Read my posting for the other mods.It sounds kinda lame, but it's fun not to kill, sometimes. It's not totally pacifist though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73449/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D73449%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3795275&pUp=1

Use it along with Sexlab Friendly Whore and go from town to town planting my seeds and sowing my oats. :)

Then come back weeks later to see the apple trees. I also use iNeed, which I can feed my horse an apple with. Use Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon) 1.5 and visit the kids.

It's that or my pc goes out killing every baddie.

Did you figure out your meat issue?

I can't say this enough... I learn about new mods almost every day here. After reading your post I downloaded that mod for future purposes - the Friendly Whore one....

Also, you said, "meat". *giggles*

No, I did not solve the issue. Someone in Reddit suggested Grimy and it seemed perfect for what I needed until it did not work for me because "....if a food has more than one recipe it will not work..." So I can't click on the fucking "roasted beef" recipe and select how many I want cooked because I get an error message saying that I "do not have all materials". UGH!

To quote one of Dana Carvey's lines on his latest special, "Bunch a fuckin' bullshit!"

Someone simply suggested pressing "Y" when selecting a meal to cook. I spammed the hell out of that and it was so much faster and less tedious.

A simple "Yes to All" mod would have been fantastic but, this works great. :)

EDIT: Plus Grimy's, while awesome, has WAY too many things that I would never use or have any use for. It would just be a waste in my game. It is a great mod for those that can make use of it to their advantage.

post-480513-0-22826800-1486802760_thumb.jpg Male characters can be quite nice. This is my main character.

Edit: I try not to make to many characters in my game so that I can play MOST of them... I even weave there stories together over the same timeline with the same major events so as I can pretend they're in the same world.

I think I originally stopped using Grimy's mod for the same reason, all the options were overkill when I (I think) just wanted a couple spell hotkeys, and I think I might have wanted them so I could cast when not normally able to, and still couldn't anyway.

Now, dumb question, but does the hotkey activate for the recipe, let you enter a number, and then fail, or stop sometime before that? I remember one of the MCM screenshots showing an option to set the hotkey, and another, a checkbox, to enable using it.

Also, if you play a male character, and you don't mind gay scenes, then there are M2M scenes which are imho the best I've seen so far. Most M/F animations, even 'loving' are all down to business - they're very well made, but it's just fucking. M2M animations, when I saw them for the first time, my jaw dropped - and my character decided to be gay. xD They're very sweet, full of feelings, for the time I had a feeling that these two characters actually care for each other and are making love. There are also group male animations, and I like those as well, but the animations between the two males are my favourite. 

It made me wish there was an option to decide which animations should play in different situations - there's already an option to play aggressive animations only in aggressive situations - wouldn't it be awesome if you could set others as well. For example kinky and funny business when you prostitute yourself, and loving animations when you're with your lover/spouse...

I like playing with a girl because I enjoy most of the gameplay from a troubled girl perspective. Sometimes I'd love to try playing as a guy and do the "troubling" myself, but I'm put off by the fact that I tend to fill my modlist with stuff that ends getting my character fucked by anything that has a shape remotely fit for that purpose, and I get bored of playing as a guy between sex scenes because I'm not into watching a guy having sex unless it's with a girl.

There's something that I've always thought that would be the solution, but I've never managed to find the proper mod for that nor figured out how to create it myself, and it would be being able to switch controls with  or "possess" NPCs.

I know that there are two approaches to this, one is to literally switch controls with an NPC with some available functions, but it's very limited. Gifts of the Outsider has a spell that does something like this in a very thorough way but I don't believe it's compatible with SexLab.

The other is to swap your character's physique with the NPC, or to "transform" into a male. But that usually fucks over MUCH royally anything from RaceMenu, and it confuses the hell of any mod that expects your character to be of some race or gender (Alternate Actors fits this description and as far as I know it's buggy as hell by itself, I wouldn't expect much success with SexLab).

Personally I think the easiest method would be to take the Dishonored mod, emulate the possession spell and tweak some stuff to make it compatible with SexLab, but I've never gotten into doing that.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_11 00_41_50_25.jpg Male characters can be quite nice. This is my main character.

Edit: I try not to make to many characters in my game so that I can play MOST of them... I even weave there stories together over the same timeline with the same major events so as I can pretend they're in the same world.

Hot damn! Your guy is sexy! I like the way you described intertwining your PCs' stories. It hadn't occurred to me try something like that - I really love that idea.

Here's my guy:

3fa3d6c3-e083-4d8d-b6f2-f61364751751_zps

I would have had him lie semi-nude on one of those bearskin pelts in front of the hearth but, I'm not good with posing. ;)

I think I originally stopped using Grimy's mod for the same reason, all the options were overkill when I (I think) just wanted a couple spell hotkeys, and I think I might have wanted them so I could cast when not normally able to, and still couldn't anyway.

Now, dumb question, but does the hotkey activate for the recipe, let you enter a number, and then fail, or stop sometime before that? I remember one of the MCM screenshots showing an option to set the hotkey, and another, a checkbox, to enable using it.

The mod is overwhelming and there really isn't that much of information when mousing over options. I only had three things to enable when it came to food crafting: Enable, Hot Key, and I forgot the third. The third option was the one that said "will not always work if same recipe..."

I'm not interested in all the spell stuff. The one thing I thought was neat was the ability to get all your skill points back from any skill you wanted. But, I didn't really want to keep Grimy's and all the other mods needed just for that reason alone. Besides, I may have not thought something through and added a skill point here or there early in my main save but, with no level cap it doesn't matter in the end.

Also, if you play a male character, and you don't mind gay scenes, then there are M2M scenes which are imho the best I've seen so far. Most M/F animations, even 'loving' are all down to business - they're very well made, but it's just fucking. M2M animations, when I saw them for the first time, my jaw dropped - and my character decided to be gay. xD They're very sweet, full of feelings, for the time I had a feeling that these two characters actually care for each other and are making love. There are also group male animations, and I like those as well, but the animations between the two males are my favourite. 

It made me wish there was an option to decide which animations should play in different situations - there's already an option to play aggressive animations only in aggressive situations - wouldn't it be awesome if you could set others as well. For example kinky and funny business when you prostitute yourself, and loving animations when you're with your lover/spouse...

I've never played a gay character but, have seen a lot of M2M animations during orgies via SLEN and you're right, the animations are really impressive. I don't mind gay sex at all - I like watching guys go at it just as much as girls. I have to say though, that the M2M animations are more fun and impressive than F2F w/strap-on dildo.

I like playing with a girl because I enjoy most of the gameplay from a troubled girl perspective. Sometimes I'd love to try playing as a guy and do the "troubling" myself, but I'm put off by the fact that I tend to fill my modlist with stuff that ends getting my character fucked by anything that has a shape remotely fit for that purpose, and I get bored of playing as a guy between sex scenes because I'm not into watching a guy having sex unless it's with a girl.

There's something that I've always thought that would be the solution, but I've never managed to find the proper mod for that nor figured out how to create it myself, and it would be being able to switch controls with  or "possess" NPCs....

I have some girls that are troubled in their own very different way so I get that play style and it can be difficult and fun at the same time. I also make my guy the "bad guy" - I make him do all the evil stuff (though women are more evil than men will ever be :lol:). But I'm very careful when choosing my mods for him and what options I select in Defeat so that he NEVER gets something large and incredibly painful up his buns of steel. He's always the assaulter and if he gets defeated he either just gets robbed while his bitches are being raped or left for dead somewhere or he just dies. When he's not pillaging he's raping, and when he's not raping, he's pimping, and when he clears a dungeon he gets laid. Then he goes home to his wife for more shagging and a home-cooked meal. :D

I remember seeing a WIP mod for making your PC very dominant but, I completely forgot about it and can't remember the name. I fear it may have gotten abandoned because I follow the thread but, haven't had a notification from it's author since mid last year. :(

Nice thread you started MsOtaku.

that's it :)

*curtsies*

I think some of the M2M animations are better as a result of being created later, after more tools became available and more animations were created. Also, some of the more recent, new animators seem to have a unique skill at creating certain kinds of animations.  I forget which but at least one of the new cowgirl ones has the girl actually corkscrewing a bit on the guy's lap. I have no idea how much extra technical skill is required to add little touches like that, or the hands-on-the-face while kissing that some do, but usually you only find that extra attention to detail after someone else worked on the basics. Standing on the shoulders of giants, and all that. Creativity is an iterative process.

I'd love to have Normal / Aggressive / Loving / a few other categories we had some control over. FunnyBiznes has a couple of good FemDom animations but Defeat (and those like it) could also have an option to use cowgirl instead of pegging type anims for defeated males. I think Leito had a couple X-cross animObject ones with the male position actor on the cross and the female position teasing and sexing him. In some ways this breaks the convention, as the male should be in the receiver / victim slot, and that's probably as much a concession to the fact that there are fewer male-victim animations that people would use.

[...] FunnyBiznes has a couple of good FemDom animations but Defeat (and those like it) could also have an option to use cowgirl instead of pegging type anims for defeated males. I think Leito had a couple X-cross animObject ones with the male position actor on the cross and the female position teasing and sexing him. In some ways this breaks the convention, as the male should be in the receiver / victim slot, and that's probably as much a concession to the fact that there are fewer male-victim animations that people would use.

Okay, I don't have that much to offer to the thread (for now, that is; I may post my thoughts later), but I wanted to chime in and comment about this. You can indeed set up Defeat to use FunnyBizness or Anub's (or anybody else's, though I don't know of any other FemDom anims) animations when assaulting a male NPC as a female PC. You just have to go to the "Anims" tab and set up the proper tags and options. In fact I just finished testing and setting it up for my upcoming "Aggressive Female" playthrough. Bet the ghosts from the Abandoned Prison weren't expecting that, lol :P.

[...] FunnyBiznes has a couple of good FemDom animations but Defeat (and those like it) could also have an option to use cowgirl instead of pegging type anims for defeated males. I think Leito had a couple X-cross animObject ones with the male position actor on the cross and the female position teasing and sexing him. In some ways this breaks the convention, as the male should be in the receiver / victim slot, and that's probably as much a concession to the fact that there are fewer male-victim animations that people would use.

Okay, I don't have that much to offer to the thread (for now, that is; I may post my thoughts later), but I wanted to chime in and comment about this. You can indeed set up Defeat to use FunnyBizness or Anub's (or anybody else's, though I don't know of any other FemDom anims) animations when assaulting a male NPC as a female PC. You just have to go to the "Anims" tab and set up the proper tags and options. In fact I just finished testing and setting it up for my upcoming "Aggressive Female" playthrough. Bet the ghosts from the Abandoned Prison weren't expecting that, lol :P.

This is very true. I set up my animations in Defeat using tags. It's why it takes me FOREVER to start a new game because I have to fine tune all my MCM settings. :D

SLATE has a few options to help with re-tagging.  I created a couple custom rules for myself, finding certain tags that I want to add other tags with. I haven't used the record feature but that would be great for selecting half of of a misc collection of animations and adding a "defeat-beaten" tag.

It has been a while since I used Defeat because I did not need all of the other things it did. I was happy with my very simple Leveling mod, but as it hasn't had anything done with it for a while and does not have the customizing options I might have to drop it eventually.

I still use Submit even though it's old and buggy. Something about the way it functions is just suits me better than Defeat. Guess I'm a little chauvanistic but I always turn off PC Submit when I play a male character. I don't mind fem-dom but male on male rape just isn't my cup of tea and that seemed to be what would happen 90% of the time if I left it active. 

At any rate, these are my last three guy characters. 

mdE92xSP.jpg

IVtzU7Pi.jpg

B7HGDvCX.jpg

I'm not much for posing people for screenshots, either. Between the first two and the last guy I got a new PC, hence the jump in quality. They're all fun to play, though. First guy was a generic, heroic type Imperial. Second was a Nord who started off as a Vigilant of Stendaar then found himself with philosophical differences and went a different path. Third guy is a Redguard former soldier turned killer for hire. I decided to make him my "do the bad guy quest options" character, so he's pretty amoral. He's also the first character I finished the Stormcloaks Civil War storyline on. Usually I go Imperials. Not sure why, I just prefer their side of things. It doesn't hurt that Elisif is a lot cuter than Ulfric.

SLATE has a few options to help with re-tagging.  I created a couple custom rules for myself, finding certain tags that I want to add other tags with. I haven't used the record feature but that would be great for selecting half of of a misc collection of animations and adding a "defeat-beaten" tag.

It has been a while since I used Defeat because I did not need all of the other things it did. I was happy with my very simple Leveling mod, but as it hasn't had anything done with it for a while and does not have the customizing options I might have to drop it eventually.

SLATE is awesome, it helps with my OCD and tagging animations. I nearly fainted when you said you "might drop [Defeat]". I can't live without that mod. It has everything I could ever want in terms of what I want in that sort of mod. It's permanent on all of my mod lists.

My main guy is still my guy character if i wanna just wreck shit, i still play as my female character a lot more often due to sexlab though, but being my main guy is still a lot more fun in terms of powerhouse character gameplay.

Its nice to have multiple characters for different play styles. :) By the way, I LOVE the pic in your signature - HOT!

I still use Submit even though it's old and buggy. Something about the way it functions is just suits me better than Defeat. Guess I'm a little chauvanistic but I always turn off PC Submit when I play a male character. I don't mind fem-dom but male on male rape just isn't my cup of tea and that seemed to be what would happen 90% of the time if I left it active. 

At any rate, these are my last three guy characters. 

mdE92xSP.jpg

IVtzU7Pi.jpg

B7HGDvCX.jpg

I'm not much for posing people for screenshots, either. Between the first two and the last guy I got a new PC, hence the jump in quality. They're all fun to play, though. First guy was a generic, heroic type Imperial. Second was a Nord who started off as a Vigilant of Stendaar then found himself with philosophical differences and went a different path. Third guy is a Redguard former soldier turned killer for hire. I decided to make him my "do the bad guy quest options" character, so he's pretty amoral. He's also the first character I finished the Stormcloaks Civil War storyline on. Usually I go Imperials. Not sure why, I just prefer their side of things. It doesn't hurt that Elisif is a lot cuter than Ulfric.

I was never fond of Submit but, to each their own. As I mentioned before, Defeat is the mod for me and I think I already mentioned that I turn off "Player as Victim" while playing a male PC. I do the same for Aroused Creatures and only let my female followers get assaulted. I'm not into femdom so I have all those animations on my blacklist.

Also, hooray for more pics! Thank you for sharing them with us. They're good looking fellas! And excuse me but, Ulfric is WAY hotter than Elisif. :P

EDIT: I got the one person mixed with another because I never finished this game and am terrible with names and have no idea who's involved with who in the damn Civil War thing. I derped.

The Skyrim gods do not want me to play as a guy in Skyrim. I created a new dude and I had problems with my regular mods, not getting quests, and erectile dysfunction.... This was a brand new game! I don't get it. Face Light Plus wasn't working, I gave my guy a 9 inch schlong, cause why the hell not, and it showed up looking like it was one inch and it wouldn't get hard when he was getting a BJ!

No job, no money, and a peanut-sized dick to top it all off. He jumped off a cliff and ended his life after killing a whole bunch of people in frustration.

The Skyrim gods do not want me to play as a guy in Skyrim. I created a new dude and I had problems with my regular mods, not getting quests, and erectile dysfunction.... This was a brand new game! I don't get it. Face Light Plus wasn't working, I gave my guy a 9 inch schlong, cause why the hell not, and it showed up looking like it was one inch and it wouldn't get hard when he was getting a BJ!

No job, no money, and a peanut-sized dick to top it all off. He jumped off a cliff and ended his life after killing a whole bunch of people in frustration.

The preset I gave you? Maybe I edited schlong scale through his skeleton sliders... I'll check it out. Do you happen to run the extended skeleton?

It doesn't hurt that Elisif is a lot cuter than Ulfric.

attachicon.gif71864-2-1449823678.jpg Agree to disagree

Seven Hells! I haven't done the Civil War part and am soooooooooooooo bad with names. All I knew was that it was Ulfric against Tullius and thought that's who Sarathis was talking about. /FacePalm

I just googled Elisif after you posted that pic. My bad!

The preset I gave you? Maybe I edited schlong scale through his skeleton sliders... I'll check it out. Do you happen to run the extended skeleton?

No. I got the preset from you yesterday and was going to create another guy today using it. This happened like three days ago. I haven't touched Skyrim since - that shit made me mad.

SLATE is awesome, it helps with my OCD and tagging animations. I nearly fainted when you said you "might drop [Defeat]". I can't live without that mod. It has everything I could ever want in terms of what I want in that sort of mod. It's permanent on all of my mod lists.

Well, I meant Sexlab Leveling, a scaled down mod that does no-death, assaults, and a few other things.  I haven't used Defeat itself for a while.

One thing I'd like to see is NPC on NPC assaults. When I find random encounters in the wild, I would like the males to jump the females instead of just killing them.  The problem with that comes back to the "I don't want guys banging guys" issues so I'd need better leveled lists of NPCs to really enjoy that I guess.

I think Scent of Sex should be able to do something like that but I never got either the death prevention or most of the rule conditions to work at all.

Archived