To be, or not to be...a guy in Skyrim.

MsOtaku

Quick reflexes in the block tree can be pretty great for increasing physical durability. Also, romans were jerks, screw those guys. Viva Arminius!

I'll have a look at the block tree. I never use a shield so haven't really paid much attention to it. (I know you can block with a weapon but hey, I'm a guy who has only got the hang of forward power attacks in this play).

I agree on the whole block thing. But I cannot and will not stand to see Comicus being Greek! Mel Brooks would be ashamed!  :@

I was thinking of 'Testikles' (geddit?) or 'Diodorus' (god's gift/gift of the gods) but I think I'll go for 'Geras the Younger'. A non-Greek option would have been 'Cohen the Barbarian' from the late, great Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

I agree on the whole block thing. But I cannot and will not stand to see Comicus being Greek! Mel Brooks would be ashamed!  :@

I was thinking of 'Testikles' (geddit?) or 'Diodorus' (god's gift/gift of the gods) but I think I'll go for 'Geras the Younger'. A non-Greek option would have been 'Cohen the Barbarian' from the late, great Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

Those names are really hilarious! So how long has it been since you've played a male PC? What's his character and play style going to be like?

Those names are really hilarious! So how long has it been since you've played a male PC? What's his character and play style going to be like?

Testikles would have been a straight tank - see it, hit it. If in doubt hit it again.

Diodorus would have been a 'ladies man', 'last of the red hot lovers' type. Probably have a couple of devoted female followers to do the hard work. Or maybe a couple of young male apprentices - the Greeks were into pederasty.

Geras will be a sprightly old cove of the 'you're never too old to rock n roll' school.

A while back you posted a 'how to' do something with bodyslide. Can you point me to it please? Wardrobe has let me down with a dress for the opera singer lady. I've got the dress but it needs letting out a bit if you catch my drift. I've just tried watching a Gopher tutorial for the umpteenth time but I lose the will to live after about 10 minutes.

I'll have a look at the block tree. I never use a shield so haven't really paid much attention to it. (I know you can block with a weapon but hey, I'm a guy who has only got the hang of forward power attacks in this play).

It's several seconds of bullet time when blocking during incoming power attacks. I use 2h all the time myself, it remains a good perk.

I was thinking of 'Testikles' 

Hah, reminds me of that show Doraleous. (This goofy web cartoon.) How about Titanus, to rhyme with bright greyness?

• 3 weeks later...

For the one or two of you who might be curious, yes, gathering all the pages of Jiub's epic blather in the Soul Cairn does actually solve the c++ error and freeze. A week or so of excess and frolic in Solitude, Whiterun, Riften and Winterhold produced zero glitches of any sort. Sometimes I am not so surprised that the bear dances so clumsily as I am that the bear dances at all.

Cheers

• 2 years later...
51 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

name is the female version of my name

I just thought there was something you weren't telling us. :classic_smile:

To be honest it confused me. Saw the update, vaguely remembering the thread, misread Ms O as Mr O. Got to the thread and see Ms O's avatar then scrolled down to the last post and it's you again.

38 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I just thought there was something you weren't telling us. :classic_smile:

To be honest it confused me. Saw the update, vaguely remembering the thread, misread Ms O as Mr O. Got to the thread and see Ms O's avatar then scrolled down to the last post and it's you again.

Lmao yeah. Don't see stuff like this happen everyday.

Archived