SexLab Privacy

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Imagine Carlotta blowing Brenuin in the middle of Whiterun market right in front of her daughter - with half of her body clipping through the vegetable stall - Not really realistic, right? :P

This SexLab addon solves that problem and immersifies your sexual Skyrim experience by making sure that the player and NPCs will intelligently find a private spot hidden from view to do the deed, rather than doing it right there and then. It also has the added bonus of vastly reducing furniture clipping issues. It works for both PC-NPC, NPC-NPC interactions and group sex.

At this point, it works for all vanilla cities and towns: Whiterun, Solitude, Markarth, Windhelm, Falkreath, Winterhold, Morthal, Dawnstar, Riverwood, Shor's Stone, Karthwasten, Dragon Bridge, Ivarstead and Rorikstead. I might add DLC and other locations in later updates. Outdoors, NPCs will hide behind walls, houses and trees. Indoors, they will always use beds.

Normal Version vs Immersive Version?
In both version, by default, the PC/ NPCs will try to run to the hidden spot. However, for faster gameplay, the Normal Version still uses teleportation if they get stuck or take too long to get there.
The Immersive version eliminates virtually all teleportation for maximum realism - you will now be able to stalk all NPC-NPC interactions all the way. :P However, PC/NPCs will sometimes take a pretty long time to get there. For the Immersive version to work, you need to leave "Disable Starting Teleport" in SexLab MCM ticked.

I highly recommend the Normal Version at this moment, it works almost perfectly. The Immersive version is still a WIP. It works well for PC-NPC stuff but very buggy for NPC-NPC.

Requirements:
SexLab Framework
Any mod to trigger sex, see recommended below

Installation:
Install manually or with mod managers like any other mod. Make sure Privacy overwrites SexLab Framework in MO and is below SL in the load order.
For NPC-NPC function to work, you have to go to SexLab MCM menu and change 'NPC use Beds' to 'Always'

Compatibility:
Works with all SexLab mods that can use beds (i.e. most of them, as bed use is a SexLab default script)

Recommended:
SexLab Pleasure
Sex Finder - make sure you're still able to witness all NPC-NPC action, although you can easily just catch two NPCs running away suspiciously and follow them like a paparazzi :P .
Random Sex Mod
Sexlife - a more immersive version of Random Sex Mod
SexLab Eager NPCs
SexLab MatchMaker
Scent of Sex

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/20/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU

Interesting, will it walk PC/NPC to the hidden place or just teleport them there?

NPCs/PCs will run there by default, but will teleport if they get stuck on the way/ can't find the way there. Not really a big issue and nothing can be done about it, except installing Sex Finder to keep track of where sex is happening. Skyrim's NPC AI when it comes to navigating is just kinda dumb (just look at how followers are always left behind)  :shy:

Are these hand placed markers or some new method of finding "hidden" spots?

If hand placed, how many per town, on average?

Hand placed, plus a tweak to SexLab's script. Off the top of my head, 10 - 12 each for Whiterun, Solitude, Markarth, Windhelm and Riften. 4 to 7 each for the rest. The exterior cells that is. Certainly enough from my testing with random sex mod + the PC running around charming people with Eager NPC. 

I just gave a quick try to this interesting mod because its feature is somewhat I always searched for.

1. It seems to work fine (at least in Whiterun where I ran my test) and every time there is a sex actions started by RandomSex mod or SLEN.

2. The "timer" to reach the hidden spot or bed is too short for my tastes. All couples (and me with a NPC too) are always teleported even if the distance seems to be near.

There is a way to change this timer? Or, better, could you add a MCM option for that?

3. I "scattered"(*) a lot of "beds" (mainly piles of leaves or similar, vanilla type) all around Whiterun's houses and places, because I set SexLab to "Always use bed" just to try to avoid the stupid clipping inside furnitures that almost always happens. With this mod the NPCs finally seem to avoid to have sex "inside" furnitures but they rarely or almost never use outside beds. It could be nice to have a MCM option to be able to "choose" which spot use, your markers OR placed beds or bedrolls.

^) It's an easy task if you know the furniture's ID (console "help" and so on), then use the console command "placeatme" and, finally, you have installed Jaxon Positioner.

I haven't been able to try the mod yet, but had a thought..

Are your markers similar to those in the mod Follow Me For Sex?  Those are not pre-placed but the player has a spell to make them.

Secondly on the script load, do you just treat the markers as beds and rely on the Sexlab script (that I assume is the one you tweaked) to find real beds or your "beds" for all encounters? I think this is what Follow Me does too, as it has an option to make all sexlab encounters use the markers you place.  You still get a popup asking if you want to use a bed with that mod but then even saying yes get sent to the closest marker anyway.

Maybe you and CPU could collaborate?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67991-follow-me-for-sex/

Immersive Version 201216 Released - No more teleportations

I haven't been able to try the mod yet, but had a thought..

Are your markers similar to those in the mod Follow Me For Sex?  Those are not pre-placed but the player has a spell to make them.

Secondly on the script load, do you just treat the markers as beds and rely on the Sexlab script (that I assume is the one you tweaked) to find real beds or your "beds" for all encounters? I think this is what Follow Me does too, as it has an option to make all sexlab encounters use the markers you place.  You still get a popup asking if you want to use a bed with that mod but then even saying yes get sent to the closest marker anyway.

Maybe you and CPU could collaborate?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67991-follow-me-for-sex/

Interesting. Will have a look at Follow Me for Sex when I have a chance.

Looks interesting but I spent too much time already editing out script heavy mods from my list.

Does this rely on regular updates or cloak effects? or it is purely based on sexlab mod events?

No. There are no regular updates or cloak effects. Just taking advantage of sexlab mod events with a much wider radius than how SexLab normally finds beds. I tested Privacy along with Random Sex and Sexlife set at the highest frequency settings and haven't experienced any CTDs or performance issues.

I just gave a quick try to this interesting mod because its feature is somewhat I always searched for.

1. It seems to work fine (at least in Whiterun where I ran my test) and every time there is a sex actions started by RandomSex mod or SLEN.

2. The "timer" to reach the hidden spot or bed is too short for my tastes. All couples (and me with a NPC too) are always teleported even if the distance seems to be near.

There is a way to change this timer? Or, better, could you add a MCM option for that?

3. I "scattered"(*) a lot of "beds" (mainly piles of leaves or similar, vanilla type) all around Whiterun's houses and places, because I set SexLab to "Always use bed" just to try to avoid the stupid clipping inside furnitures that almost always happens. With this mod the NPCs finally seem to avoid to have sex "inside" furnitures but they rarely or almost never use outside beds. It could be nice to have a MCM option to be able to "choose" which spot use, your markers OR placed beds or bedrolls.

^) It's an easy task if you know the furniture's ID (console "help" and so on), then use the console command "placeatme" and, finally, you have installed Jaxon Positioner.

I just added an Immersive verison that should eliminate most if not all teleportations.

Can you sleep on the beds that you placed with Jaxon or are they just placed as static objects? 

All vanilla beds, bedrolls, piles of hay I can placeatme knowing their IDs and moving in place with Jaxon Positioner maintain ALL their original features.

So, yes, I can sleep on those beds and, of course, have sex.

Btw, I use a custom House called Elysium Estate. It's located in front of Whiterun, between the Pelagia Farm and the Western Tower.

I made it as own home for all my followers and they have some time in the garden, fertile soil, flower place, or stables that are part of the Estate.

BUT ... when they are aroused enough and they want to have sex each other, instead of using the "local" beds they are teleported on your mark nearby the Whiterun Stables.

OMG!

Some what funny, somewhat strange ... :)

EDIT:

Triple OMG!

On the mountain pass between Whiterun and Labyrinthian my follower wanted sex with me. I, mistake, answered yes and we were teleported on a hunter camp above the pass, more than 1 mile far!

Later, I cleaned the ancient cemetery in pretty same area and SLEN made me and my three followers to have a little orgy ( 2 + 2). I choose no this time but the other couple literaly disappeared! I needed to wait 15 minutes real time before they rejoin us!

All considered, it will be much more better if you disable ALL markers in the wilderness, leaving ONLY the ones for cities or villages.

HOT suggestion.

Some ideas:

1. The immersive version looks a good thing but, as you stated, it is possible that NPCs get stuck because the horrible navmeshing of Skyrim.

So I suggest to take a look at the mod (on Nexus) called "Placeable Idles". It allows the Player to place some "spots" for idle animations (like sit, meditate, lay down, read, pray).

These spots are "fire and forget" type but the Player has the option to eliminate them simply using the action key on them while sneaking.

(Btw, this is the initial idea I gave to my friend CPU from which he derivated his mod "Follow Me for Sex"). Eventually, the "sex spots" could be placed or not by the Player, considering if

the Player itself has already "placed" some beds as I shown in my previous post.

2. This mod, atm, could become a sort of "framework" (without the need to be a real master) for all sex mods around.

My apologies. :P  It was a silly error in the script. I have uploaded the fixed versions for both normal and immersive. The actors will now only find hidden spots/ beds within 7500 Skyrim units / just over 100 meters. Thanks  for reporting the bug

My apologies. :P  It was a silly error in the script. I have uploaded the fixed versions for both normal and immersive. The actors will now only find hidden spots/ beds within 7500 Skyrim units / just over 100 meters. Thanks  for reporting the bug

Oh, is that why Sigrud and I (and Adrianne and I) ran / teleported to the spot behind the Battle born house from in front of her shop, and Idolof and I went to the place behind her shop?

Possible problem:

In your latest "immersive" version you introduced a modified version of  the  sslActorAlias.pex (a SexLab's script).

I'm not sure if it is because that but some sex animations or actions make the two NPCs to get stuck forever.

There is no way to unstuck them, atm.

After that I restored the original SexLab's script and everything returned normal.

I think you should check.

Yeah, after some more testing, the Immersive version definitely is very buggy for NPC-NPC and okay-ish for PC-NPC. I change that to WIP in the downloads. I suggest everyone sticks with the normal version (with teleportation) for now if they are planning to use NPC-NPC stuff. I'll try to improve the immersive version at a later date.

It would be nice if it could find the tent and beds you have if you use Campfire mod.

Did put up my 4 bed fur tent outside of Dawnstar. Did get to sleep and slen did say oh your friends want something.

Did click the private spot and was teleported to the boat in the harbour. That is not that private. My tent was way better placed and little warmer. Since I use Frostfall to.

Anything to check?

• 2 weeks later...

I am in no way suggesting that the mod get completely rewritten, but am wondering if there may be a more reliable and probably simpler method that could possible achieve the same results in a more logical way, while still able to work with existing beds, and player-placed beds (through console, mods, or modding). 

What I would suggest considering, would be to simply make the mod scripts scan for the nearest "bed", but also create some sort of invisible "bed" object that could be placed at floor level of secluded empty areas or rooms. That way if a campsite bed is closer than any other, then it is selected and used, otherwise, it looks a bit further away for the next nearest "bed". 

If anybody feels up to it, it would probably be a big benefit to have some sort of script that could use a hotkey or key combination to place the previously mentioned invisible "bed" objects, so that players could add their own favorite privy spots to their game.

Perhaps a side-effect, or added benefit, if something like a bedroll is set to 100% transparent (invisible), and used as such a marker object then when the player cursor is pointing at it, it could also be activated for "sleep" options, much like finding a secluded dark corner to catch a (hopefully undisturbed) nap in.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod seems to be a good concept so far, but I have yet to get it to work as intended. However, I've only tried the "immersive" version so far, and you said that, that version was buggy, so I'm giving the "normal" version a try.

I would suggest adding in an MCM menu to allow you to toggle the option for the player character on or off, or just make it so that there is a "follow me/ok this spot looks good" and "use nearby bed" option for the player character (when appropriate). So far I've gotten disembodied sex sounds while either my character goes through the motions and the other character stands around naked, or both characters just stand around naked and the "scene" never seems to end.

Yeah, I've tried both versions of this with the same kinds of results, the player character and the other NPC just stand there naked with disembodied sex sounds. Disabling the "Ask to use bed" option apparently disables the mod entirely, but with similar results, except that the PC and target NPC don't go anywhere.

Again, this mod is a nice concept but apparently it still needs work. I'll keep an eye on this in the mean time.