[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Guest Redabyss

Ok i need some help guys, i have no idea what to call this animation for when i put it in the game. Only a WIP pose, but i think you get the picture.

Reverse Anal Standing WTF is even this 01

Testing the new update, and i noticed that the WW mod has been updated and checking the changes i think that some animations might not work in the new version. And i have no time at the moment to test it out.

Can i get some help from someone that has the new WW version, do my table animations work in it? Do they appear? Also, check the coffee table as well just incase. Would really appreciate it. Because if they don't work i can fix that with the new update. It should be ready in an hour or so.

here is a teaser while you wait:

post-1520696-0-45031700-1482167399_thumb.jpg

And it is updated. Patch notes:

Compatible with the new WW mod version

All animations that use the coffee table now have sounds.

Updated animations:
Shower Oral 1 and 2 (Facial expressions)
Both Sofa Double Blowjob (Facial expressions)
Floor choke have much less footslides

6 new animations:
- Coffee table Handjob
- Floor Missionary (Requested by EsperMagicite, dont worry about it only being one there will be more floor missionary soon. hope you enjoy it)
- Floor Cowgirl (I think this was requested as well, more will probably come soon.)
- Floor Reverse Cowgirl
- Floor Acrobatic Anal Fuck 1
- Floor Acrobatic Anal Fuck 2, faster version of 1

Hope you guys enjoy it. 

PS, There will be another update before xmas with another animation for the snowman.
Guest Redabyss

Nice, awesome! Thank you very much for taking care of the Double BJ! :) ANd now we FINALLY have missionary and cowgirl for floor!

Also, any future version of WW should work with your animations: I'm using the Patreon version of WW, and I have no problem for your stuff.

Well for the snowman Im gonna do the animation redabyss suggested, blowjob while the woman use the nose of the snowman to put it inside her. (Will probably work on the floor as well so it be available there too)

Then I want to make another floor missionary, then as azmodan22 just released a mod that lets us use bondage items like stockades i will probably do one or more for that.

Then for the update after that i think i will include more MFF and MFFF animations. 

Guest Redabyss

Well for the snowman Im gonna do the animation redabyss suggested, blowjob while the woman use the nose of the snowman to put it inside her. (Will probably work on the floor as well so it be available there too)

Then I want to make another floor missionary, then as azmodan22 just released a mod that lets us use bondage items like stockades i will probably do one or more for that.

Then for the update after that i think i will include more MFF and MFFF animations. 

You make me a happy man :D