[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Hey Zorak, thanks for your animations, some interesting locations and especially love the fish statue one, felt a little bad for my simette when I had to manually remove her so was wondering if I could request a climax for that one as well as some more female solo animations in some other locations please, good work on the whole and very impressed, looking to seeing more in the future :) thanks again

Hello and thank you very much. There will be a climax for both female and male solo action on the fish fountain in the future, as well as other animations, so look forward to that. ^^

Hey Zorak, thanks for your animations, some interesting locations and especially love the fish statue one, felt a little bad for my simette when I had to manually remove her so was wondering if I could request a climax for that one as well as some more female solo animations in some other locations please, good work on the whole and very impressed, looking to seeing more in the future :) thanks again

Hello and thank you very much. There will be a climax for both female and male solo action on the fish fountain in the future, as well as other animations, so look forward to that. ^^

Niiiice! Great to hear and thanks for your response and most of all your time :)

Zorak hey, really amazing to see foot stuff from you. :)

Especially the femdom ones, if you find the time could you possibly go bit more crazy with the femdom, like "Trampling Femdom" for example? We femdom guys, we absolutely love those! :D But only if it suits your style though, just tossing ideas here. :)

By the by, if you do decide to try out some trampling type animations, could you possibly make it possible to have multiple sims step on a guy at once? 

Like, don't know, 5 sim gals perhaps? If it's possible? 

Got some reference video for you on youtube if it helps, don't worry it's nothing too sexual, it's on youtube after all, but the kink is definitely there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER-CaHZKWso 

Might not be your thing, but some men, including myself really do love this type of femdom. ;p

Guest Redabyss

Especially the femdom ones, if you find the time could you possibly go bit more crazy with the femdom, like "Trampling Femdom" for example? We femdom guys, we absolutely love those! :D But only if it suits your style though, just tossing ideas here. :)

Bye the bye, if you do decide to try out some trampling type animations, could you possibly make it possible to have multiple sims step on a guy at once? 

Got some reference video for you on youtube if it helps, don't worry it's nothing too sexual, it's on youtube after all, but the kink is definitely there.

Might not be your thing, but some men, including myself really do love this type of femdom. ;p

Actually I suggested something like that for sofa and it has been done! For the moment it's Patreon only. Probably in the future Zorak will update his package with said animation :D

Bye the bye, if you do decide to try out some trampling type animations, could you possibly make it possible to have multiple sims step on a guy at once? 

Actually I suggested something like that for sofa and it has been done! For the moment it's Patreon only. Probably in the future Zorak will update his package with said animation :D

Sorry did slight fail there ;p

But truly? That's amazing! Got to check out his Patreon, thanks mate! :)

Yeyeyeyey, i luv the new ones *-*

Fish statue haha ^-^

Thank you very much, im looking forward to see mooore !

If i wouldn't be broke i'd already be a patreon :'( ^-*

Best wishes (:

~LUXURE

Thank you ^^

By the by, if you do decide to try out some trampling type animations, could you possibly make it possible to have multiple sims step on a guy at once? 

Yeah, it's not really my thing, but as Redabyss said i have done a similar thing before. (See attached screenshot. Probably the only one close to what you want) Not exactly trampling, but similar. And yeah i would absolutely be willing to to make one of those animations, but don't expect it anytime soon. As I'm slammed with other requests and obligations over on the Patreon at the moment. ^^

post-1520696-0-56572000-1485448949_thumb.jpg

Yeyeyeyey, i luv the new ones *-*

Fish statue haha ^-^

Thank you very much, im looking forward to see mooore !

If i wouldn't be broke i'd already be a patreon :'( ^-*

Best wishes (:

~LUXURE

Thank you ^^

Yeah, it's not really my thing, but as Redabyss said i have done a similar thing before. (See attached screenshot. Probably the only one close to what you want) Not exactly trampling, but similar. And yeah i would absolutely be willing to to make one of those animations, but don't expect it anytime soon. As I'm slammed with other requests and obligations over on the Patreon at the moment. ^^

Wauw! Definitely close to what I'd love to see! This is Wonderful! I get it, you're pretty stacked with requests right about now but seriously, thank you so much for considering this, you got them skills Zorak! Thanks man  :D  :P

Wauw! Definitely close to what I'd love to see! This is Wonderful! I get it, you're pretty stacked with requests right about now but seriously, thank you so much for considering this, you got them skills Zorak! Thanks man  :D  :P

Thank you for the kind words ^^

Please allow me to bother you one more time. ;p

I wanted to try out the new update you did but I can't find what item I need to click on to play the teasing animation, I've tried the sofa's but couldn't get it to work on them, it's this specific animation I'm trying - (MFFF Teasing - Femdom Slow footjob). Could your help please? :shy:

Guest Redabyss

I wanted to try out the new update you did but I can't find what item I need to click on to play the teasing animation, I've tried the sofa's but couldn't get it to work on them, it's this specific animation I'm trying - (MFFF Teasing - Femdom Slow footjob). Could your help please? :shy:

You have to start two characters animation, then add them one by one, either with Join or Ask to join.

Have to ask this first, do you have enough sims there to play it. You need to already have 3 people doing an animation on the sofa before you can invite someone to do the footjob animation. As it requires four people. And with whickedwhims you can only start an animation with 2 actors at most. Then you have to invite people.

Guest Redabyss

Have to ask this first, do you have enough sims there to play it. You need to already have 3 people doing an animation on the sofa before you can invite someone to do the footjob animation. As it requires four people. And with whickedwhims you can only start an animation with 2 actors at most. Then you have to invite people.

Well he can manually add Sims to his family via testingcheats -> alt click -> add to family, in order to have an easier time inviting people to orgies. 

You have to start two characters animation, then add them one by one, either with Join or Ask to join.

That explains everything guys, thank you for the speedy and thorough replies, my sims can get their kinks on now :D  :P

Ellie enjoying the fish :)

attachicon.gif01-24-17_12-31-13 AM.png

Please forgive me if you already answered this one but had a little trouble in this tree, is there a fix available for this?attachicon.gif01-25-17_1-35-28 AM.png

This tree works great in the meantime!attachicon.gif01-25-17_1-32-50 AM.png

oh wow. I have not seen that bug before. Have not tested the trees in a while, so will have to check if it does the same for me. But that will be tomorrow, i have to go to bed now.

attachicon.gif01-24-17_12-31-13 AM.png

Please forgive me if you already answered this one but had a little trouble in this tree, is there a fix available for this?attachicon.gif01-25-17_1-35-28 AM.png

This tree works great in the meantime!attachicon.gif01-25-17_1-32-50 AM.png

oh wow. I have not seen that bug before. Have not tested the trees in a while, so will have to check if it does the same for me. But that will be tomorrow, i have to go to bed now.

Thanks Zorak, that's great, from what I can see the cut-off starts at the highest point of the ground floor, I tried switching up a floor but didn't help, I'm wondering if it could be that the building is too close and will test that later or tomorrow and let you know. Nite and sleep well

Please forgive me if you already answered this one but had a little trouble in this tree, is there a fix available for this?attachicon.gif01-25-17_1-35-28 AM.png

Thanks Zorak, that's great, from what I can see the cut-off starts at the highest point of the ground floor, I tried switching up a floor but didn't help, I'm wondering if it could be that the building is too close and will test that later or tomorrow and let you know. Nite and sleep well

Seems like i don't get that bug. Do you have the vampire DLC? Asking, because i dont.

update coming soon? :)

On my patreon yes, sunday or monday. Here on LL there will probably be another update in two weeks time.

post-1520696-0-73514300-1485533674_thumb.jpg

Seems like i don't get that bug. Do you have the vampire DLC? Asking, because i dont.

On my patreon yes, sunday or monday. Here on LL there will probably be another update in two weeks time.

I don't have the vampires or toddlers yet, my version is 1.25,

My only guess right now is it could have something to do with having a building so close to the tree, it seems to cut off where the roof starts, could be clipping the shadows maybe? Clearly it's something on my end and will have a play around later this evening or tomorrow and let you know once it's fixed, thanks for looking into it for and will keep you posted :)

My only guess right now is it could have something to do with having a building so close to the tree, it seems to cut off where the roof starts, could be clipping the shadows maybe? Clearly it's something on my end and will have a play around later this evening or tomorrow and let you know once it's fixed, thanks for looking into it for and will keep you posted :)

yes, please keep me posted ^^ It's an interesting bug, and i think you can be right about it being too close to the house.

yes, please keep me posted ^^ It's an interesting bug, and i think you can be right about it being too close to the house.

Let's hope so :) no problem

Let's hope so :) no problem

Hi there, sorry for long silence, moved house and not played for a while. I tested the tree again, further from the building and still the same, could I be using the wrong tree? Thanks and looking forward to the next upload :)