[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Guest Redabyss

Tried them, they're very good! Obviously w/ sound and facial expression they will improve, but, as for now, body movement is pretty good.

Are you finding trouble to move the angles of the lips and the eyelashes? AFAIK it should be pretty easy. Instead of rotating, you move these a little, in order to create smiles/close eyes/etc. There are several videos on Youtube on the matter!

Anyway follow your inspiration! :) As for me, I would really like other MFF (the one you did is very good - albeit I would add facial expression and open mouth). If you take complete suggestions, I can write a few.

A huge thanks for your hard work, for your time and for your animations btw! :)

Awesome work :D

Thanks ^^

Tried them, they're very good! Obviously w/ sound and facial expression they will improve, but, as for now, body movement is pretty good.

Are you finding trouble to move the angles of the lips and the eyelashes? AFAIK it should be pretty easy. Instead of rotating, you move these a little, in order to create smiles/close eyes/etc. There are several videos on Youtube on the matter!

Anyway follow your inspiration! :) As for me, I would really like other MFF (the one you did is very good - albeit I would add facial expression and open mouth). If you take complete suggestions, I can write a few.

A huge thanks for your hard work, for your time and for your animations btw! :)

ok i will check more for facial animations when i have time. Right now the animations have open mouths and such but it wont work in game even tho i think i did it right.

But yes i appreciate complete suggestions so you can write a few or more if you want :) And ye i am planning on making more MFF animations. I have a few in mind that is going to work with the one i already have, kinda like a set i guess.

Keep up the good work!  :)

Thank you :)

Guest Redabyss

I would really like some teasing MFF, with the women being teasy and the man seduced. Like, the men is lying on the bed or elsewhere, and the women are caressing him in a provoking way. That would be neat! :D Also we kind of lack a teasing MFF.

Another cool animation would be a climax in which one of the women masturbate the men, helping him cum, while the other one is there, mouth wide open.

I would really like some teasing MFF, with the women being teasy and the man seduced. Like, the men is lying on the bed or elsewhere, and the women are caressing him in a provoking way. That would be neat! :D Also we kind of lack a teasing MFF.

Another cool animation would be a climax in which one of the women masturbate the men, helping him cum, while the other one is there, mouth wide open.

Great suggestions, i will probably do something like that. I actually have an animation in the works that could be seen as teasing. Im trying out something that might look good, or shit, haha we will see.

Guest Redabyss

Great suggestions, i will probably do something like that. I actually have an animation in the works that could be seen as teasing. Im trying out something that might look good, or shit, haha we will see.

I'm happy you like the ideas! If you tell me which kind of animations you like more to do, I can write down some ideas :)

I'm happy you like the ideas! If you tell me which kind of animations you like more to do, I can write down some ideas :)

Well, i would like to do more with several people in one scene, but it takes time and i dont think im so good at that yet. I would also like to do animation where not many or none have done it so far. I might be the first here on loverslab that use a coffee table, but i could be wrong. Im also working on shower and bathtub stuff. Im open for suggestions :P   Im also updating in a little while with something you might like. Im not happy with the result of one of them but i wanted to include it anyways.

Guest Redabyss

Well, i would like to do more with several people in one scene, but it takes time and i dont think im so good at that yet. I would also like to do animation where not many or none have done it so far. I might be the first here on loverslab that use a coffee table, but i could be wrong. Im also working on shower and bathtub stuff. Im open for suggestions :P   Im laso updating in a little while with something you might like. Im not happy with the result of one of them but i wanted to include it anyways.

There was one guy asking around for having sex in the pool. Personally, I think that, while it was used a lot in TS3, in TS4 the massage table isn't. 

Also, you can do creative stuff like sex on specific decorations, that would be funny and cool!

Well, i would like to do more with several people in one scene, but it takes time and i dont think im so good at that yet. I would also like to do animation where not many or none have done it so far. I might be the first here on loverslab that use a coffee table, but i could be wrong. Im also working on shower and bathtub stuff. Im open for suggestions :P   Im laso updating in a little while with something you might like. Im not happy with the result of one of them but i wanted to include it anyways.

There was one guy asking around for having sex in the pool. Personally, I think that, while it was used a lot in TS3, in TS4 the massage table isn't. 

Also, you can do creative stuff like sex on specific decorations, that would be funny and cool!

Hmm, yeah the massage table would be fun. Not sure if you can do it in the pool right now, i might look into it. And im not sure if you can do it on decorations, but there might be, i think i remember something about custom objects selections, that could also be fun. What do you think people like about rough animations, like using a little humiliation and violence in it, include it in the same file or have it's own for those that like that. Im not planing on doing a lot of that, but i have an animation or two that i might make. 

Guest Redabyss

Well... L666 did something like that in TS3 and it was a huge success. I liked it, it was different as long as it wasn't explicit rape. But that's just me, I don't like rape  XD something BDSM consensual!

Well... L666 did something like that in TS3 and it was a huge success. I liked it, it was different as long as it wasn't explicit rape. But that's just me, I don't like rape  XD something BDSM consensual!

Ye i know FunnyBizness has had a huge success with skyrim sex animations, but sometimes he goes further than i am ready or want to go. But he has some that work both as a consensual rough sex animations and as rape depending on what your fantasy is and what you like.

Guest Redabyss

Jony made an interesting post regarding sound, I quote it for you Zorak:

..... in response to the point 4.....about sounds....you can use S4pe to edit other animations with sound, because in you cliclk on the CLIP you can see what sounds had been used.

Regards.

Jony made an interesting post regarding sound, I quote it for you Zorak:

..... in response to the point 4.....about sounds....you can use S4pe to edit other animations with sound, because in you cliclk on the CLIP you can see what sounds had been used.

Regards.

Thanks man, that will make it easier.

Guest Redabyss

Thanks for the update! :)

Np man :) There will probably be another update later tonight, hit a vein of inspiration from suggestions. So i started making some more animations.

Just tested the new MFF: while not really my tasting (too "FFish" to me XD), the animation is smooth and very good. Plus the movement "in-between" is simply incredible!

Np man :) There will probably be another update later tonight, hit a vein of inspiration from suggestions. So i started making some more animations.

Just tested the new MFF: while not really my tasting (too "FFish" to me XD), the animation is smooth and very good. Plus the movement "in-between" is simply incredible!

Thanks, i will try to make something more like you want, the first time you said it i got an idea that you might like, it's more about the male then. This one just worked with the current animation.

Guest Redabyss

Thanks, i will try to make something more like you want, the first time you said it i got an idea that you might like, it's more about the male then. This one just worked with the current animation.

Nono really: explore your inspiration, don't worry about me! Eventually the stuff I like will come out! Anyway, is there anything you need to improve, or is there any way I can help you with?