[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Guest Redabyss

A little suggestion: it would be awesome if you could do "faster" version of some animations, like the vaginals or the anals. It would be great because we would go from "soft" to "hardcore", plus it wouldn't be too hard to do two version!

If you agree, I would like to list some animations that would be great if you can do a faster version :)

A little suggestion: it would be awesome if you could do "faster" version of some animations, like the vaginals or the anals. It would be great because we would go from "soft" to "hardcore", plus it wouldn't be too hard to do two version!

If you agree, I would like to list some animations that would be great if you can do a faster version :)

Ye sure, i like the idea, i have done it with some, but more probably need it.

Guest Redabyss

Ye sure, i like the idea, i have done it with some, but more probably need it.

For now:

MF Vaginal - The Frog

MF Vaginal - Bed Missionary 1

MF Teasing - Floor/Window Teasing Buttjob

MF Vaginal - Chair Reverse Cowgirl

If others come to mind I'll tell, but generally IMHO all the vaginals/anals except the ones supposed to be slow :)

Guest Redabyss

Decided to try out a pose for the snowman.

Hohoho! Merry Christfuck! :D Nice one Zorak!

You know... you could do one where the girl penetrates the nose of the snowman with the butt while sucking the man's cock!

Decided to try out a pose for the snowman.

Hohoho! Merry Christfuck! :D Nice one Zorak!

You know... you could do one where the girl penetrates the nose of the snowman with the butt while sucking the man's cock!

You know, that was better than what I had thought of, so i will do that instead of the solo i had planed for the female.

Ok so there's not gonna be an update today, have not had time or energy for it. But fear not, i still keep it in mind and on what i want to make and what you guys want to see. So I had a thought that there inst much for outdoor sex except for floor and tables that are outside, pretty much. So i want to make more with outdoor objects, as there is a whole expansion pack about a camping resort, would be nice to see some nice way to interact with it more.

So what I'm gonna focus on for this discussion is Trees, but if you have any ideas for more objects, tell me. So trees, trees is something i haven't seen anyone do for sims 4. I'm pretty sure you can use trees tho, I havent checked, but i trust in the whickedwhims mod and it's creator. Because if i can get a fish fountain to work with it i must be able to have trees. But yes, back to the actual thing i want to talk about, so trees are to me somewhat iconic to outdoor sex. They are great props to prop up a woman or man on for some freaky deaky action outdoor. So there is some options i want your opinions on.

Option 1, try to make animations that work with as much trees as possible = generic animations that can be hard to pull off for all trees.

Option 2, pick a group of trees that is kinda the same and make animations that hopefully work for them all.

Option 3, i do what ever i want, option 3 is kinda, i pick a tree and that is the tree that gets a couple of animations for the first update with trees, will probably be more as more updates roll out. But here we are also in luck, as there is some trees that are duplicates of each other, just with different bark texture and leaf textures, one for vanilla, one for a specific content pack. 

What ever i go with, there is one thing that will stay the same, i will state which tree the animations was made for/with so it easier to find it, if you want to buy the tree ingame to try the animations out, maybe fill your park with them.

I will include some attachments with screenshots of the trees in question. The groups pictures are for option 2, and then there is some pictures with two different trees on them, but they are really the same, at least the shape of them so an animation could work with them both.  Some of the trees i have already put into a pile of possible options, and one (two because it has a duplicate) is definitely gonna be matched with an animation or two (the trees with two parts/trees that create a v-shape).

What do you guys think, which option, which tree would you like to see animations be made for?

Last word:

TREEEEEEEEEEEES!

post-1520696-0-34558100-1481732721_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-31635300-1481732722_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-36740400-1481732723_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-67148600-1481732724_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-73347500-1481732725_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-33951500-1481732726_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-32783300-1481732727_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss

I have a little request: if it's possible, can you fix the Double Blowjob animation (for couch), since the face is still not animated (and it kind of looks strange)? Thanks a lot if you'll do this :D