[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Guest Redabyss

Smaller update then planned, got less time than planned to work on it today. But uploaded it anyways as i may not update more before xmas.

Using the bondage devices by azmodan22

Pillory Femdom Handjob 1

Pillory Spitroast 1

The Snowblower (Using the snowman)

Hope you enjoy this small update.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks a million Zorak! :D

Wanted to ask, did you update your animations so that they're compatible with the new WW?

EDIT: Yes you did! Good job, you're faster than The Flash XD

Hey ! First thanks for your great work.

About the Mannequin, it seems it doesn't work with the "Abstract'' (I don't know the english name) one, just the regular, last time I tried it, my reg one had a conflict with the new underwear mannequin for the new CAS for the underwear. Didn't try today's update of WickedWhims but if there is still a conflict, and even if there isn't, allowing to use the other mannequin would be nice.

Sorry for my poor english ! And thanks again for your work !

Hey ! First thanks for your great work.

About the Mannequin, it seems it doesn't work with the "Abstract'' (I don't know the english name) one, just the regular, last time I tried it, my reg one had a conflict with the new underwear mannequin for the new CAS for the underwear. Didn't try today's update of WickedWhims but if there is still a conflict, and even if there isn't, allowing to use the other mannequin would be nice.

Sorry for my poor english ! And thanks again for your work !

hi Yeah in the latest update it don't work, will fix that later tonight. And good idea to use the abstract one as well, hadn't thought about it, will add that to the update as well.  

Wow MMF with pillory damn that girl enjoy that spitroast :D. Awesome

Have any plans for the other device :)?

yes I have some in the works ^^

hi, i love your animations, theyre very creative, before the recent WW update the piano and fish statue animation worked, but after the update they dont anymore, ive also downloaded your new animation file and when i click on the mannequin/piano/fish/snowman theres only the 'view' option :(

Sex on piano is not working :(

Damnit, i forgot the piano, thanks for telling me, will fix later today.

hi, i love your animations, theyre very creative, before the recent WW update the piano and fish statue animation worked, but after the update they dont anymore, ive also downloaded your new animation file and when i click on the mannequin/piano/fish/snowman theres only the 'view' option :(

There have been two recent updates to WW in the last days, do you have the latest? i know the mannequin should work and i tihnk the fish statue should work as well. But i know i forgot to update the piano. Try updating ww again, and report back to me if everything works.

Sex on piano is not working :(

Damnit, i forgot the piano, thanks for telling me, will fix later today.

There have been two recent updates to WW in the last days, do you have the latest? i know the mannequin should work and i tihnk the fish statue should work as well. But i know i forgot to update the piano. Try updating ww again, and report back to me if everything works.

hello, i redownloaded the new WW mod and your animations and i removed all my cc and mods and i still cannot use the other item animations, the only option i have is 'view'. its alright though, thank you for your work :)

Hey again!

I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system.

Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things:

- Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML?

- Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again?

Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.

sadly i have no idea how to fix that then.

Edit: just read in another thread that it works if you play the game in 64-bit mode.

that is probably the cause of my issue, i am running on 32 bit and my OS cannot run the 64-bit version.

Edit: just read in another thread that it works if you play the game in 64-bit mode.

that is probably the cause of my issue, i am running on 32 bit and my OS cannot run the 64-bit version.

I think i know how to fix it now, but it will be after christmas. And if TURBODRIVER remakes the system so both 32 and 64 works it will be easier in the future. 

Good work so far, thanks again. More bdsm would great to use for that new object.

Yes, more is definitely coming ^^ 

Hey!
The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things.
Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs.
Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already.
Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again!

Should work now if you download the latest WW and my mod package again.

Ok to those who are interested, just uploaded a new version that works with the new WW. Both 32 and 64-bit should work now. And it think i got all custom locations this time.

Should work now if you download the latest WW and my mod package again.

Ok to those who are interested, just uploaded a new version that works with the new WW. Both 32 and 64-bit should work now. And it think i got all custom locations this time.

Do you have any idea why azmodman22's device animations would cancel out yours?

they do? They shouldnt. So you can use my animations if his aniamtions isnt in the game, but you can only play his if both are?

Yep well it only really started to get affected when the wwid system was implemented. Before that I was able to choose. Now after an update that he did yesterday yours disappeared from the bondage devices

they do? They shouldnt. So you can use my animations if his aniamtions isnt in the game, but you can only play his if both are?

Yep well it only really started to get affected when the wwid system was implemented. Before that I was able to choose. Now after an update that he did yesterday yours disappeared from the bondage devices