[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

I'm having trouble with starting the 'use her/him on the stall as a dildo/doll'  animations , specifically the 4 on 1 animations, I cant select more than 2 actors to reach it, but i can reach up to 10 with bed/ground animations.(so it doesn't seem like a whims issue) Is it on a different object or something? The 1 on 1 version works perfectly on toilet stalls. 

On 9/26/2022 at 6:02 PM, oofsims9 said:

Hey!! Some of the animations seem to indicate a wall location - but this doesn't seem to be fully implemented into WW yet. Am I missing something?

Ah yeah, probably my bad on the faulty information. I use a wall decoration to start the animation. It is a bunny picture/decal. It's called "Better Than Bunny Decal".

On 9/28/2022 at 5:01 PM, Kiarixion said:

I'm having trouble with starting the 'use her/him on the stall as a dildo/doll'  animations , specifically the 4 on 1 animations, I cant select more than 2 actors to reach it, but i can reach up to 10 with bed/ground animations.(so it doesn't seem like a whims issue) Is it on a different object or something? The 1 on 1 version works perfectly on toilet stalls. 

Hi, try to start an animation with 2 actors first, and then invite the rest. That usually work.

5 hours ago, Zorak42 said:

Ah yeah, probably my bad on the faulty information. I use a wall decoration to start the animation. It is a bunny picture/decal. It's called "Better Than Bunny Decal".

Hi, try to start an animation with 2 actors first, and then invite the rest. That usually work.

It still doesn't let me go past three ppl. The 4 on 1 animation is on n a toilet right? 

On 9/30/2022 at 4:59 AM, Kiarixion said:

It still doesn't let me go past three ppl. The 4 on 1 animation is on n a toilet right? 

Hmm yeah, it is on a toilet stall.
Not sure what the issue might be. will check it out when i get some time.

• 1 month later...

Hi, There are some animations I am confused about that I have not found info about in the description. There is a list pinned in the WW forums that should show what I mean, under the stage names.

How are the repairman fridge animations supposed to work? I have not been able to find how.

Also unsure about ones named

CarChasbagFloor <- These interactions are just used on the floor the name just confused me

StatueStuck <- Found this is either the prison seating or the museum statue I do not remember. Both have interactions named stuck

CarFerrari

ArchParty (partying on railings)

FemaleBurglar

RedBeachShawty (Shawty on the beach)

Snowblower

Tree <- As far as i know, three trees use these interactions, hawthorn, oak, one of the vampire trees. May be more.

Wishbone <- Wishing well. Only one interaction

If any one is unsure what I mean there is the google doc, ctrl+F to find the phrases

I have been able to find the other ones that confused me including what needed CC but I can not find these. Sorry if they are really obvious I do not know, thanks

Edit I found some but still unable to find the others.

Edited by xedoyah229
found new info
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 10:42 AM, xedoyah229 said:

Hi, There are some animations I am confused about that I have not found info about in the description. There is a list pinned in the WW forums that should show what I mean, under the stage names.

How are the repairman fridge animations supposed to work? I have not been able to find how.

Also unsure about ones named

CarChasbagFloor <- These interactions are just used on the floor the name just confused me

StatueStuck <- Found this is either the prison seating or the museum statue I do not remember. Both have interactions named stuck

CarFerrari

ArchParty (partying on railings)

FemaleBurglar

RedBeachShawty (Shawty on the beach)

Snowblower

Tree <- As far as i know, three trees use these interactions, hawthorn, oak, one of the vampire trees. May be more.

Wishbone <- Wishing well. Only one interaction

If any one is unsure what I mean there is the google doc, ctrl+F to find the phrases

I have been able to find the other ones that confused me including what needed CC but I can not find these. Sorry if they are really obvious I do not know, thanks

Edit I found some but still unable to find the others.

Hi,
Ah yeah the problem with updates on things.
Some items might have changed their id number at some point and fallen out of the animation pack. Will try to look into it further.

The fridge one i think might have just been made for one fridge in particular. It might have changed ID, it is an old one. The animation files from that one are long gone in a harddrive crash. So I cant go into them and check. Now days I do a backup from time to time.

CarChasbagFloor - im unsure about this one. But pretty sure it is supposed to use an item from the game.
StatueStuck  - Yeah, there is one for the prison bench and like 6 for a statue. I think it was a butler statue.

Ferrari - It is a CC, download link to that one seems to not exist anymore sadly.
Arch party - might refer to the item called "Arch you happy to see me?" it is used with a fence.  
Looks like this,
image.jpeg.21013b9c7a2e4eb9ec03161a49d667c7.jpeg

Female burglar - i think this one is on the Double Bed.

Shawty on the beach is a CC i think it is this one https://lunararcsimsstuff.blogspot.com/2015/07/luana-lounge-chair.html but the link don't seem to work anymore. But the blogspot is still up.

SnowBlower - It uses the Snowman object from a xmas pack. This one is really old though. So might not be good.

Tree - At one point they just straight up changed tree IDs and it got screwed up, they also removed one of the trees i did work on. So I never worked on trees again as i was afraid they would just undo all my work with an update.

Wishbone - Ye i only made a small animation for that one. But actually working on a big sequence of animations for that one.

Sorry i couldnt be of more help. But i might have solved a couple of the ones you haven't been able to solve yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 10:59 PM, Kiarixion said:

I was wondering on this too.  It looks like it would be an amazing animation no one has done yet (because I've been looking.) but it says its on a custom object.  I haven't figured out what it was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...