[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Guest adonnTime

He's right I guess :lol:

What happened to them? Big fire, or just been rolling around in the dirt for hours?

I started a fire using debug cheats, singe sims, success! :D

post-614517-0-48866500-1481471080_thumb.png

Wanted to give you guys a teaser with a picture for the upcoming update. But i cant make thumbnail attachments apprently, so i put it in the mods screenshot gallery. Should be the latest. The update is coming soon, just searching out a bug i am having.

Ok so the new update is here. Some new stuff, one edited version requested by redabyss. We have some more actors this time, i was a little lazy and just added actor to already working animation, but i think it works. It got up to 6 actors in one scene. Think i have gotten sick, headache and dizzy all day, so this one took longer than i thought it would, but here it is. :) 

Also new location (for me), the living room chair. 

Next Im gonna work on adding sound to some animations, next update wont have all animations with sound, but i will try to sneak in more sound with each update. The next animations i will work on will probably be (if im still in the mood for them then, things can change) one shower scene, another scene with the fish statue, a scene or two with 3-4 actors with only one male actor in it. Other animations are also worked on (i sometimes just explore a starting pose for an animation and leave it for another time) I want to bring you more massage animations for females, more in the bathtub and more in the bed, oh and ofc the photoset, i look forward to that.

I want to see if i can get a proper orgy animation going, will probably start simple first, i want something with 8 or 10 actors in it. But then you need animations in between that and jsut seperating all the actors and filling in the code in the mod can be a bitch to keep a track of xD So that will be in the future.

I have one little favor to ask. Could you please, when you add new animations, add them to your list in the first post with a [NEW] or something at the front? Makes it easier for users to spot the new ones. Would be much appreciated! :)

On the download page, the one you cant make comments on, there is a version history part at the bottom where i list all new animations. But it's true, i dont always list them by their name, so i should do that. But i hope the version history is sufficient enough for what you are after. If it is not, tell me and I will look into having a "new for this update" section at the top. Might just do that anyways, it is a good idea to have it early on instead of at the bottom.

Still sick so small update today. I started to test adding sound, what do you guys think of it? I'm not entirely happy with it, but i will not stop adding sounds. This Update only the new animations got sounds, but more will come with each update. 

The new animations are:

MF Teasing - Bed Teasing Handjob 1
MF Vaginal - Bed Missionary 1
MFF Anal - Bed Assisted Doggy 1 (Requested by Resdayn... i think, sorry if i'm wrong, hope you like it anyways)

They are all for the double bed so you could call this update "The Bed Update", but you shouldn't, because it don't really sound cool.

Still sick so small update today. I started to test adding sound, what do you guys think of it? I'm not entirely happy with it, but i will not stop adding sounds. This Update only the new animations got sounds, but more will come with each update. 

The new animations are:

MFF Anal - Bed Assisted Doggy 1 (Requested by Resdayn... i think, sorry if i'm wrong, hope you like it anyways)

They are all for the double bed so you could call this update "The Bed Update", but you shouldn't, because it don't really sound cool.

Thanks for the update man! .. Much better now with the sound.  :cool:

The new animations are:

Ohh i got an anim awesome :D. Thank you :)

omg THANK YOU i've been waiting for someone to make the animations on the piano! keep up the good work your animations are wonderful! ;)

Glad you like it, anything else you want on the piano?

The new animations are:

Thanks for the update man! .. Much better now with the sound.  :cool:

Hope it turned out ok. 

PS, thanks on the help on how to do it.

"new for this update" section at the top.

just as you did now for Version 1.6 - that's perfect. Thanks for listening & reacting!

Well you were right about making it more obvious what was new. Helps all that downloads and me, so they know what to test. Thanks for the feedback.