[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

Guest Redabyss

Nothing beats a fancy dress dinner party with some sex for entertainment.

May I ask, do you have plans to edit old anims with sound?

Yes, but not all at once. I will put some in with each update.

Awesome, that's the best thing to do :) take your time and thanks for your dedication!

Nothing beats a fancy dress dinner party with some sex for entertainment.

Sex near a cozy fire is pretty nice too.

Haha, nice.

Greatly enjoying your animations. Thank you very much for the update to your impressive animations, Zorak. Take care and hope you get well soon. 

Thank you :)

You update so fast :exclamation::heart:   practically have to download multiple times a day to stay up to date. great stuff.

Haha, well the first couple days i did update twice a day, but now it has been once a day. And that has only been possible because i have not had much to do this week, but I suspect that is changing very soon.

No complaint, but I think the new missionary anim was actually a riding one lol. Great work!

You might be right, not that good with what all positions are named. Just felt like a reverse missionary, but riding might be a better name. Might change it in the next update.

Working on todays update when i had to stop and post this picture. Looks like they are about to drop their next rap album.

post-1520696-0-26773500-1481640991_thumb.jpg

No complaint, but I think the new missionary anim was actually a riding one lol. Great work!

You might be right, not that good with what all positions are named. Just felt like a reverse missionary, but riding might be a better name. Might change it in the next update.

Working on todays update when i had to stop and post this picture. Looks like they are about to drop their next rap album.

Haha true :D

Guest Redabyss

OH I kinda thought it was the frog one... that's sweet! Thanks buddy, you're awesome! :D

I wanted to ask you: do you still take other suggestions or requests?

If so, I have a few comments: 

I think that we're getting pretty even in terms of MFF, even more so than TS3, for certain facets. So I was thinking about expanding the femdom selection: we had BDSM involving the man tied and unable to move, and the woman fucking him. Would be nice having something on the same concept, like the woman angrily and energeticly fucking the man, a MFF where one of the women is holding the man or blocking his mouth with her hand... something like this!

I wanted to ask you: do you still take other suggestions or requests?

I think that we're getting pretty even in terms of MFF, even more so than TS3, for certain facets. So I was thinking about expanding the femdom selection: we had BDSM involving the man tied and unable to move, and the woman fucking him. Would be nice having something on the same concept, like the woman angrily and energeticly fucking the man, a MFF where one of the women is holding the man or blocking his mouth with her hand... something like this!

I always take suggestions and requests, i put almost all on them on a list.

I have actually had a very similar idea, so it will probably happen, maybe soon. And femdom is something i have wanted to work with for some time.

Also, next update in about 10-15min.

Ok so here is the new update. First off, i noticed too late that i fucked up with no face animation on the shower scenes, but it will be fixed for the next update.

The new stuff:

- Shower Oral 1

- Shower Oral 2

- Floor Facesitting and Cowgirl

- Double bed, The Frog

- Piano Anal

Guest Redabyss

Ok so here is the new update. First off, i noticed too late that i fucked up with no face animation on the shower scenes, but it will be fixed for the next update.

The new stuff:

- Shower Oral 1

- Shower Oral 2

- Floor Facesitting and Cowgirl

- Double bed, The Frog

- Piano Anal

Nice! :D Thank you Zorak! And don't worry too much about it... take your time!

Oh also we need some MF facesitting, that would be nice and not too hard to do :)

LMAO, Zorak, your animations are absolutely awesome! Thank you for sharing these :heart:
I can't stop laughing at the fish statue one. It's freaking funny, how did you came up with that one? LOL.

Are you going to make "teasing" ones too? Like making out on bed, sofa with a little boob grab or something?

Thanks again. Lovely updates, can't wait what's more to come.

Haha, ye the fish one is kinda nice, i was just looking at items in the build menu that i could work with, and when i saw that one it just clicked :P Will probably be some more in that style.

Teasing animations i find is one of the hardest for me, but there will be more.