I have no hogtied struggle animations that can be used for Alternate Animations - so hogtied remains as it is now.

Sorry - but I know coding, creating SKSE plugins and creating furnitures. For every other task I need advice.

Tried a hogtied animation device (works fine for me) and haven't found a way to unequip it. It's for modders, right?

P.S. here's log, harness still don't want to apply animation.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

P.P.S. you mentioned some "builder" in Maria Eden - it will be part of ME or will be availible standalone too?

ZEP was not started - you shall try a fresh game...

Yes I think about moving the MariaEden Builder Spells to ZEP in future - you can modify cells within the game with this builder system. Similar to FO4 - but my Builder changes are persistent.

Great stuff, I am liking it very much.

I would agree that the UUNP body is very versitile, and a good choice, I always used UNP mainly because Ashal in his explanation of how to set up Sexlab, pointed me to the UNPB body, which is what I started with.

Now with the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ , I find it even more fun to work with, and am very pleased with it.   I did originally use the CBBE, as it was the first, and I do know how hard it is to change, and have to cast out all your old clothing, and armor.

But anyway, this is a very nice resource you are getting together, I think it will be a very nice asset to the modding community.

Thanks for that mod zaira.

Features suggestions/requests:

-Since you flipped the cross animation: There's that animation with the prisoner lying on the wheel. Could you flip that, too, so the prisoner hangs upside down? Hanging upside down, this could help producing some decorative chandeliers :)

-Speaking of decorative chandeliers, there's that nice static "ImpWallSconce02CandleOn01" that already looks like it is a variation of "ShackleWallMarker", they would fit nicely together (Attachment is just a mockup made in CK, no single mesh)...

-What about receipes for crafting zaz-furniture in Hearthfire?

post-1082376-0-06293300-1479054513_thumb.jpg

receipes makes sense - I think I will do that.

Reverse wheel - for this I have to edit meshes otherwise the victims head would stick in the ground - I don't have the tool and the knowledge. I can only change some coordinates in NIF files...

Now after a gallows is available my biggest hope is that any animator would create a lying X-Pose -  I would like to use this to create a bed furniture where the actor gets locked in chains in a spread eagle position.

can you make a version without heretical resources dependancy?, i use cbbe which is incompatible with heretical resources.

Perhaps not all HR assets work well with the CBBE body, but they are not incompatible. I use CBBE and HR together with no issues.

As far as i remember its only the breastbondage, thats not compatible with CBBE, all other items works fine for me.

it is only the breastbondage that is incompatible, but my point was that heretical resources is ugly as hell, and i suggested that it would be better to have a base extension mod with addon for those that want the ugly heretical resources items in their game. i dont care about the chain sound, but the rest of his improvement of the zaz mod is great. anyway to each their own. any improvements to base mods like zaz should be body independant so it doesnt matter if you use cbbe or unp/uunp

Insulting people who are creating new content is not the way to make friends or earn respect. Telling someone their work is

ugly as hell is fucking rude, and I don't care about your 'valuable' opinion

Reverse wheel - for this I have to edit meshes otherwise the victims head would stick in the ground - I don't have the tool and the knowledge. I can only change some coordinates in NIF files...

Now after a gallows is available my biggest hope is that any animator would create a lying X-Pose -  I would like to use this to create a bed furniture where the actor gets locked in chains in a spread eagle position.

There is a spread eagle idle, though it doesn't have a struggle animation. I'll have to look up exactly where it comes from in my mod.

edit: found it, it's called ZapBedTied

you know a simple pose like that I bet Funnybizness would or could make in a heart beat, very talented, and quick, I can barely keep up with all the new animations they put out.. LOL

If ya happen to stumble onto this thread Funnybizness :shy:  Zaira need a struggling spread eagle tied to the bed pose ;)

I tried 1.03 but still no pony anims. Log attached.

Edit: never mind, it works fine in a new game. It now also works in my game in progress after I manually stopped and reset the quest. Probably the previous install left the quest in a screwy stage :)

Loving the pony harness, it's hilarious. I need to change my mod so it stops sending idles to slaves who are wearing it.

Thank you zaira and theFirstHeretic for breathing new life into Skyrim BDSM :heart:

Papyrus.0.log

Would it be feasible to add a keyword to bondage armors that force different anims onto the NPC? Similar to the ZbfEffectNoMove keyword indicating the NPC can't move at all, or the ZbfEffectWrist keyword to indicate arms are bound. Or simply add a specific keyword to the pony harness to indicate the active effect? That way our mods can know when to not send idle anims to the NPC or modify the dialogue according to the device worn.

I know we can check the enchantments associated with the armor as well, but keywords have the advantage that we can check them as a string, not needing to soft or hard link to the mod that adds the keyword,.

First of all my Items use the same material textures as the ones in zap, so basically you are saying you don't like the iron textures?

I agree that the texture quality of the zap items is not perfect but since I can't make textures myself I had to rely on those textures.

I am learning how to use substance painter at the moment so this might change...

If the item style is not your cup of tea then I can just point to the fact that everyone has his own tastes. I don't like the fancy/new looking items in skyrim because they look like they come straight out of a bondage shop. Don't get me wrong I would like these items in fallout4 but in skyrim I tend to be more attracted to the medieval side of things. 

So this was the rational part, now the irrational part... FU and try to make better items yourself xD

No need to feed the trolls.  Your items are cool, raw and rusty.  It's been awesome that we have someone modeling torture implements instead of just bdsm couture.  

First of all my Items use the same material textures as the ones in zap, so basically you are saying you don't like the iron textures?

I agree that the texture quality of the zap items is not perfect but since I can't make textures myself I had to rely on those textures.

I am learning how to use substance painter at the moment so this might change...

If the item style is not your cup of tea then I can just point to the fact that everyone has his own tastes. I don't like the fancy/new looking items in skyrim because they look like they come straight out of a bondage shop. Don't get me wrong I would like these items in fallout4 but in skyrim I tend to be more attracted to the medieval side of things. 

So this was the rational part, now the irrational part... FU and try to make better items yourself xD

No need to feed the trolls.  Your items are cool, raw and rusty.  It's been awesome that we have someone modeling torture implements instead of just bdsm couture.  

Yes it is nice to see a little Medieval rustic Iron, and rough cut leather look in a Medieval Game as opposed to vinyl, an plastic.  It sort of seems Correct in some ways

EDIT >>> Not that I do not like the vinyl, an plastic also.

I do think the Medieval look is far more correct though.

Bei mir wierden die soundeffekte, unter anderem der choking noise, nicht abgespielt. Hat da irgendwer eine Idee? Läuft das automatisch oder muss ich irgendwo noch was einfügen?

I have not checked the sound on that, in this mod yet, but it did appear to make noise in Maria prostitution mod.

I will have to look at this myself and see if the choking noise is made.

EDIT >>> yes I do not have sound with the strangulation collar either in a profile where Maria is not installed.

Bei mir wierden die soundeffekte, unter anderem der choking noise, nicht abgespielt. Hat da irgendwer eine Idee? Läuft das automatisch oder muss ich irgendwo noch was einfügen?

I have not checked the sound on that, in this mod yet, but it did appear to make noise in Maria prostitution mod.

I will have to look at this myself and see if the choking noise is made.

EDIT >>> yes I do not have sound with the strangulation collar either in a profile where Maria is not installed.

Problem bei mir ist ich benutze die neuste Maria Version, finde allerdings auch keine sfx sounds wenn diese überhaupt dafür zuständig sind. Ich probiere Maria mal neu zu installieren. Danke schonmal für die Hilfe

Edit: das schien es nicht gewesen zu sein, bei Maria spielt er mir die Sounds auch nicht

Been enjoying trying this mod out, great work.

Q:  The enchantment on the pony harness can be learned by disenchanting, but cannot be applied to anything else.  I tried tweaking this in CK so that it has a formlist but even after enchanting another item with the Crawling Enchantment it doesn't appear to trigger.  Is there any way to make these so that the enchantments can be applied to other items by crafting in game?

And yes, I realize I could just make the items I want in CK, and for now probably will, but I prefer crafting stuff game as part of game immersion so that's why I asked.

Other than that, very nice mod.  Looking forward to what comes next.

Hey, most excellent mod.

There is a slight problem with texture paths for the BDSM bed though...

BTW - do you looking for a moddeler by any means? I have experience with 3dsmax and texturing, but my knowledge of the nif files is very limited and I can't really learn it right now... Same with the hkx animations and scripting, but it would be great to see more devices in game...  I created some models for use with skyrim - ie. the 'luxury' milkomatic (picture below) and bondage gyno chair (no textures yet - so placeholder picture below ;))

post-970952-0-71636100-1469005370_thumb.png

post-970952-0-35962700-1479431607_thumb.jpg

Hey, most excellent mod.

BTW - do you looking for a moddeler by any means? I have experience with 3dsmax and texturing, but my knowledge of the nif files is very limited and I can't really learn it right now... Same with the hkx animations and scripting, but it would be great to see more devices in game...  I created some models for use with skyrim - ie. the 'luxury' milkomatic (picture below) and bondage gyno chair (no textures yet - so placeholder picture below ;))

If you have assets ready to import into the game but the nif filetype stops you from doing so, just send it to me. I will either fix the file and send it back and/or tell you what you need to change when exporting. I have become pretty familiar with nifskope so for me it will probably just take a couple of minutes to figure out what's wrong with the file. But I know how confusing the nif file structure can be especially because info on this topic is hard to find, so this offer goes to any artist who has new assets but can't get them into the game. For a limited time only...  :lol:

Don't forget: without hkx it is impossible to create furnitures. It must be adjusted to the object. Since a BDSM furniture shall fit for all body types, all meshes that represents a lock must be widen up - that's the reason why the XCross locks are so wide.

Don't forget: without hkx it is impossible to create furnitures. It must be adjusted to the object. Since a BDSM furniture shall fit for all body types, all meshes that represents a lock must be widen up - that's the reason why the XCross locks are so wide.

In my game I removed the straps on the X cross from the nif and just have my victims wear cuffs, usually the rope ones... Bam instant one size fits all X-cross ;) Just a little OT tip that maybe somebody might find useful.

Hey, most excellent mod.

If you have assets ready to import into the game but the nif filetype stops you from doing so, just send it to me. I will either fix the file and send it back and/or tell you what you need to change when exporting. I have become pretty familiar with nifskope so for me it will probably just take a couple of minutes to figure out what's wrong with the file. But I know how confusing the nif file structure can be especially because info on this topic is hard to find, so this offer goes to any artist who has new assets but can't get them into the game. For a limited time only...  :lol:

Sure, I will pack the 3d object and textures and send it to you. It's designed to reuse the MME hkx. I never figured out what's wrong with the nif, it wouldn't appear in game, once I was able to make it appear in game but had no collisions. Most of the time it crashed the game though.

In my game I removed the straps on the X cross from the nif and just have my victims wear cuffs, usually the rope ones... Bam instant one size fits all X-cross ;) Just a little OT tip that maybe somebody might find useful.

Not a bad Idea, I assume you just did a branch delete in Nifskope on the X-cross? 

Only thing would be you would need the ankles cuffs, and wrist cuffs to be placed on the character. and removed upon exiting.

I have no hogtied struggle animations that can be used for Alternate Animations - so hogtied remains as it is now.

Sorry - but I know coding, creating SKSE plugins and creating furnitures. For every other task I need advice.

If you need any custom poses, idles or sex animations I can hook you up. Been running out of ideas lately so not done much but I have my rigs ready to go for M+F, Male solo, female solo, Female + Creature. Haven't played with furniture yet but idles are easy.

@Everyone, if anyone is good at modelling and fancies a crack at gear that forces a position like:

tumblr_n7umloa5qH1sox9bko4_500.jpg

I'd be up for animating a movement set for those, really wanted to do something along those lines for a while but no motivation as I don't do modelling.

There is a spread eagle idle, though it doesn't have a struggle animation. I'll have to look up exactly where it comes from in my mod.

edit: found it, it's called ZapBedTied

Just saw this, can you give examples of the pose Zaira? I'm a bit confused as I could swear there is already a spread eagled lying pose in the zaz animation pack? 

Something like this? Static? Struggling?:

5d5c8f32a2.jpg