Currently I'm busy with ME and some ZEP additions. After next release I'll see

I assumed when you said you needed the Tied to the bed, struggling, you meant it.

I hope FunnyBizNess does not lose interest.  Right now All FunnyBizNess needs is your description of what you want the animations to do.

Of course - I have plans for next release after next ME

Not sure if reported. Only read first and last two pages. The vaginal(arousal anim+moan) plug bugs when in combat. So far noticed having weapons out and removing plug>player in perpetual non-combat anims, weapons in hand, can't sheath etc.

And when the anim is to play when weapons are equipped

Currently I'm busy with ME and some ZEP additions. After next release I'll see

I assumed when you said you needed the Tied to the bed, struggling, you meant it.

I hope FunnyBizNess does not lose interest.  Right now All FunnyBizNess needs is your description of what you want the animations to do.

Of course - I have plans for next release after next ME

Some done, will need FNIS integration or so I'm told, I really had to screw around with the objects to get it to work the way I wanted. Let me know how it goes Zaira, previews included in the file and in spoiler. Note, the cane in the mouth for the standing animations is only there because I was too lazy to remove it  :D . You can delete that animObject if that's not what you wanted etc :P.

Oh, I almost forgot, I believe the mouth/mfg stuff to open the mouth is also done through FNIS? What you see in the previews was just me using racemenu expressions.

(NSFW previews).

aeaab71e3e.jpgc36af1de4e.jpg3b469475a1.jpg651786be6c.jpg96686ec3d2.jpg047583ca62.jpg

Update: v0.2; Added the closed knee kneeling pose. Haven't tested it in game yet. (More stuff to come, struggling with hogtied movement, it's so... weird. And I'm not comfortable with gallows animations so I'll leave those to someone else!

c9bbd4ef23.jpg

Dark's Maria Eden Animations v0.2.zip

Yeah they are nice. Great to see so much good content lately :)

It is not late : Skyrim is still the only existing platform where you can create playable BDSM content in a quality above comic style. Fallout fails because missing SKSE 

Hi, i know that this topic was many time before in this thread but i still dont have crawl animation

im using zaz animation pack 6.11 (with path)

new FNIS (spell,creature and behavior (XXL))

new, latest version of this extension pack (1.04.1)

new DD

sexlab 1.62

Heretical Resources 1.41 or 1.4

i have no problem with animations from another mods ( i know about FNIS generator :)

it seems like problem with one of script...

i got in papyrus log its output related with put harness on actor:

[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] ERROR: Property zbfxmain on script zbfxCrawlingEffectScript attached to Active effect 14 on  (00000014) cannot be bound because zbfx (12006959) is not the right type
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call mtIdleBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.psc" Line 10
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.psc" Line 10
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack Actor: Suka group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call mtBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.psc" Line 11
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.psc" Line 11
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack Actor: Suka group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call mtxBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "zbfxCrawlingEffectScript.psc" Line 12
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack Actor: Suka group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
[11/29/2016 - 01:05:15AM] $$ CRAWL :Suka is crawling - TRUE,TRUE,TRUE

I hope that this fragmet will helpful :) and i hope that my case is not hopeless

thx for Your time and Your hardwork!

how can i place this furnitures or is there a mod who use this things?

This is a modders resource, you need a mod which uses these or you can open the console and use console commands to work the various bits of this mod.

Or you can fire up Creation Kit and place them yourself, whereever you want.

I found problem (and fixed), problem is/was related with variable name in script zbfxCrawlingEffectScript

that should fix it:

Scriptname zbfxCrawlingEffectScript extends activemagiceffect  

zbfxMain Property MainQuest  Auto  

function Trace(string text)
    Debug .Trace("$$ CRAWL :" + text)
endfunction

event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    bool b1 = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(akTarget, "_mtidle", MainQuest.mtIdleBase, 0, "ZazExtensionPack",true)
    bool b2 = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(akTarget, "_mt", MainQuest.mtBase, 0, "ZazExtensionPack",true)
    bool b3 = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(akTarget, "_mtx", MainQuest.mtxBase, 0, "ZazExtensionPack",true)
    Trace(akTarget.GetDisplayName() + " is crawling - " + b1 + "," + b2 + "," + b3)
endevent

event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(akTarget, "_mtidle",0,0,"ZazExtensionPack",true)
    FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(akTarget, "_mt",0,0,"ZazExtensionPack",true)
    FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(akTarget, "_mtx",0,0,"ZazExtensionPack",true)
    Trace(akTarget.GetDisplayName() + " stops crawling")
endevent

i changed type in 3th line from zbfxMainQuest to zbfxMain and then changed variable name  from zbfxMainQuest to MainQuest - zbfxMainQuest was reported as existing quest name (not found, something is corrupted?) so it was a simple name conflict. compilation without problem and finaly properties set (i had before only "NONE" - now,after my modifications i found correct  "zbfx") 
test in game - positive.

im apologize that OnLocationChange not working, after change location script animation is reseted...

of course i will not post here my patch becouse i dont want to propagate "fork/wild version" of this mod, so i hope/belive that i made all to help to fix it.

how can i place this furnitures or is there a mod who use this things?

actually they should be most of them anyway, be in the Zbftestzone.  You could "Coc zbftestzone"

If you have jaxon positioner, you could then duplicate the items you wanted, and pick up the duplicate's, and carry them to where every you wanted to set them down, drop them, and position them how ever you want, and then duplicate them again, and pick them up.

Then you could go some where else, and place them in another place.  Just remember Jaxon positioner seems to only save item in the save file it's self.

This means if you start a new save they won't be there. how ever if you continue with that same save, building on it, they will stay in your game.

Hey. Really great content, I hope you make more.

I have a question, hope u don't mind. Does your mod conflict with devious framework or sexist guard dialogue? I know the chance is very slim but in version 1.03 everything worked perfectly, then I update it to 1,04 (also installed the two previously mentioned mods and updated dda, ddexpansion, ddi) and know the harness no longer triggers the proper crawling animation... the clamp stills works the same way with the same animation. Ran FNIS, used loot, all ok.

Thanks for your help