1 hour ago, Taven said:

Will the separate leg-plates be part of the coming update?

Yup. As I said, I went for the same slot as the Thigh items from TAWOBA/Nisetanaka's mods (Slot 53), so they will conflict with any other mod-added item that uses it, but there wasn't much to be done about it.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Still, all that's left for the update to be release-worthy is to finish up implementing Nami's introduction sequence and dialogue so she can become a functional follower; we also have some of her quest data and dialogues but I think I'll leave these for a later update. So hopefully it won't take me too long to get it done and posted so people can go back to using the mod alongside YA again, as intended.

Sounds good. Looking forward to the next update whenever it comes.

Have not really used it until this character, but I have to admit, I like this armor.

SolitudeDocks1.png.6d6e07866eaac4ab8d947157864f0667.png

Masturbation1.png.540d39ec351fd2269a581da3bd72fa35.pngMasturbation2.png.5051230ae48badaae73d9cbc3d3a003d.png

May add something for making the Inns look better, but I'm not sure what. Also, I know there is a mod to do it, though I'm not entirely sure what it was called, but a mod to basically prevent this problem.

Spoiler

WinkingSkeever1.png.143aab2a3545bc3d4c4efd5aa132dc5e.png

Likely a problem brought about by the Multiple Floors Sandboxing mod, but as I said, I know there is a mod to prevent NPCs from using the player-rented rooms. 

5 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Have not really used it until this character, but I have to admit, I like this armor.

SolitudeDocks1.png.6d6e07866eaac4ab8d947157864f0667.png

Masturbation1.png.540d39ec351fd2269a581da3bd72fa35.pngMasturbation2.png.5051230ae48badaae73d9cbc3d3a003d.png

May add something for making the Inns look better, but I'm not sure what. Also, I know there is a mod to do it, though I'm not entirely sure what it was called, but a mod to basically prevent this problem.

Reveal hidden contents

WinkingSkeever1.png.143aab2a3545bc3d4c4efd5aa132dc5e.png

Likely a problem brought about by the Multiple Floors Sandboxing mod, but as I said, I know there is a mod to prevent NPCs from using the player-rented rooms. 

Amazing armor where did you get it? I like the style

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

This page, MBO 0001 UUNP (Lorelei) 4K, has links for the armor mod and a UUNP conversion as well. Note that the mod requires HDT-PE, and obviously, the optional hair and helmet/circlet might not look right on a Selachii.

TeamTal's outfits are pretty good in general, and the fact that the MBO and BDO ones are usually revealing-ish but not outright fetish-gear and/or combat-stilettos-for-everyone is neat as well (looking at you Tera :classic_dodgy:). Plus they seem to be Asian-themed and some would fit reasonably well on Selachii.

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Los atuendos de TeamTal son bastante buenos en general, y el hecho de que los de MBO y BDO usualmente son reveladores pero no directos, es decir, tu equipo de fetiche y / o los tacones de aguja para todos también están bien (mirándote a Tera : classic_dodgy:). Además, parecen tener una temática asiática y algunos encajarían razonablemente bien en Selachii.

Hi . What is this thread?
the race of kara (lykaios)
Do you like this woman? As a playable race. like the selachii?
Or will they only be images?
6 hours ago, Natsu07191 said:

Hi . What is this thread?
the race of kara (lykaios)
Do you like this woman? As a playable race. like the selachii?
Or will they only be images?

I have no idea what you tried to say there. Whatever translator you are using, it failed. I'm sorry, but I can't really help you if your post is gibberish.

Whatever you tried to ask seems to be related to Kara and/or the Lykaios, so all I can say is that they have nothing to do with this mod and I don't know why anyone could think otherwise.

Also please don't make multiple posts in a row, one is enough. There's no need to spam the thread.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

No tengo idea de lo que intente decir allí. Cualquier traductor que estés usando, anunció. Lo siento, pero realmente no puedo ayudarte. Tu publicación es incomprensible.

Todo lo que intente. Pregúntele. No hay nada que ver con esto. Kara y / o los Lykaios, así que todo lo que puedo decir es que no tienen nada que ver con este modo.

También, por favor, no hagas varias publicaciones seguidas, una es suficiente. No hay necesidad de spam el hilo.

Cuando juego con la raza Selachii veo que su cola no deja atrás. sale del culo
Cuando juego con la raza Selachii veo que su cola sale de la espalda y no de la espalda como esta en las imágenes.
When I play with the Selachii race I see that its tail comes out of the butt. and no, of the back like this in the images
Any solution?
I use the CBBE patch

Yo uso el parche CBBE

Yo uso el parche CBBE

@Natsu07191:

That's just due to the way the developers animated the tails, and it already happens with vanilla bodies and tails (though vanilla bodies barely have any ass on them so it isn't as obvious). How bad it looks depends on your chosen body shape, and for some reason it usually looks worse on CBBE bodies. There isn't much to do there.

All I can suggest is to use the wearable HDT tail, because with the HDT physics the base of the tail comes straight out instead of at a downwards angle, and so it looks like it comes out of a higher point in the body.

Also please don't post those huge white boxes. If you are using a translator to write your replies, use the "Paste as plain text" option when copy-pasting the text so it doesn't copy the format and the white boxes and all that stuff.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

whats with all the white boxes?

Judging by the text in the quoted posts, they seem to be using a translator to read the page, so I guess they barely speak English if at all and they write their replies through a translator as well. So when they copy-paste the translation they also copy the text format including the white background and stuff.

Also holy crap that translation is garbage. I know going English -> Spanish -> English is bound to mess it up to some extent so I can't really make a 1:1 comparison of the returned English text with the original one, but that's just a freaking trainwreck:classic_dodgy:

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

@ Natsu07191 :

Eso se debe a la forma en que los desarrolladores animaron las colas, y ya sucede con los cuerpos y las colas de vainilla (aunque los cuerpos de vainilla apenas tienen ningún asno, así que no es tan obvio). Su aspecto dependerá de la forma del cuerpo que elija y, por alguna razón, generalmente se ve peor en los cuerpos CBBE. No hay mucho que hacer allí.

Todo lo que puedo sugerir es usar la cola HDT portátil, porque con la física HDT, la base de la cola sale directamente en lugar de en un ángulo hacia abajo, y parece que sale de un punto más alto del cuerpo.

También, por favor, no publiques esas enormes cajas blancas. Si está utilizando un traductor para escribir sus respuestas, use la opción "Pegar como texto sin formato" cuando copie y pegue el texto para que no copie el formato, las casillas blancas y todo eso.

A juzgar por el texto en las publicaciones citadas, parecen estar usando un traductor para leer la página, así que supongo que apenas hablan inglés y escriben sus respuestas también a través de un traductor. Así que cuando copian y pegan la traducción, también copian el formato de texto, incluido el fondo blanco y esas cosas.

También santa mierda que la traducción es basura. Sé que el inglés -> español -> inglés está obligado a desordenarlo hasta cierto punto, así que realmente no puedo hacer una comparación 1: 1 del texto en inglés devuelto con el original, pero eso es solo una maldita locura: classic_dodgy:

ok . sorry :P

I was exploring in images of the internet.
When a savage image appears!

Have you been inspired by this?
They also have hair, fins on their heads, a similar body and three toes on their feet.
I did not know that sharks can look so great in anthro form
Now I would like to know the name of the artist

e141e7dc9dc45c1b6af0925c662c7556c8df61acb3c2c01fb02bd6e37e93af08.png

6 hours ago, Raydric said:

They also have hair, fins on their heads, a similar body and three toes on their feet.

Nope, not inspired by it, but only because I found about that character after we had worked on the race's design. It was a bit of a surprise seeing how similar it is to Selachii, though.

Fun fact: I didn't know either practically until I started working on this mod. Before that I didn't really have sharks included in my "species that look great as anthros" list (though to be fair I didn't have them in the "species I do not want to see as anthros" list either). Then I just came across the Sharkmer, and thought "bet I can give them proper nude textures and assets instead of the basic neutered ones they have by default" for shits and giggles.

One thing led to another and when I "took over" the race and repurposed it into what became the Selachii, I started browsing anthro shark art as reference, and that's when I found out how good they can look as anthros if done right.

The character's name is Zahn, and she was made by Vader-San. Make sure to check out the rest of their art as well, it's really good.

6 hours ago, Raydric said:

I was exploring in images of the internet.
When a savage image appears!

-snip

These are pretty much the main design reference (with tweaking).

e621 2009 3_toes abstract_background anthro barefoot blue_eyes breasts claws crossed_legs digitigrade fangs female fin fish grey_skin hair hand_on_hip long_hair looking_at_viewer marine multicolored_skin navel nipples non-mammal_breasts nude orange04 orange_hair paws pinup pose red_hair rei rei_(shark) seductive shark simple_background sitting smile solo toes two_tone_skin237177_orig.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Raydric said:

Well...

System Message:
You are not allowed to view this image due to the content filter settings.

Boy, FurAffinity sucks sooo much. Between the stupid NSFW filter that requires you to log in to see pretty much anything and the ancient and clunky web design straight out of the early 2000's, I don't understand how people can put up with that crap. Moreso when there are sites like E6 around.

Anyhow, going by the page name ("Zahn Daki now available"), I assume you meant to link these images:

Spoiler

72b0b318d1c8f807598c7812c84df552.jpg     de0da597e1627fb300266fa7e5ee1820.png

(Front) (Back) both by Vader-San

Which, yeah, pretty damn nice, but we already knew about them. In fact if you click the "Zahn" link from my post above you can see it lists all the E6 images that include her and the daki pics are there.

Soo... did you mean to say anything else? Or just wanted to share the images? Just wondering.

22 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the sad thing is it looked better before the site "update" that happened 8+ years ago.?‍♂️

the layout has been getting worse ever since.

As I said, I can't understand why people continue to use that site. It's just... nope. I've heard some people say that it's easier to follow specific artists and interact with them in FA as opposed to E6 which is mostly a gallery to upload and sort images, and it may be true (I dunno for sure), but I simply wouldn't be able to put up with the idiotic web design and the useless tags that make searching more difficult for no reason whatsoever. :classic_dodgy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, small update on the state of the mod:

Nami is pretty much implemented and functional. She can be found in the Wreck of the Winter War, and after a small dialogue/scene, she will return to the fisherman's camp nearby (which has been edited to add a tent for her) and remain there. She will become a friend and potential follower after another brief dialogue that should come up the first time the player talks to her after she gets there. There's also a repeatable dialogue option to have sex with her and another one to find out why she's there (it's supposed to start her quest, but since it hasn't been implemented yet, it's only flavor dialogue for now), both of which are only available while in her camp or close to it.

(As with the other SL scenes in the mod, SL is not a hard requirement. If you have SL installed, you get standard sex scenes, and if you don't, then you get a fade-to-black and the vanilla Lover's Comfort buff instead).

I've also created the UUNP Bodyslide sets for the Hakamas. Unfortunately the meshes are extremely low poly, so the conversion is bound to look blocky and low-quality with pretty much all presets (curvier ones look worse because of blocky boobs, and ones closer to the base UNP shape look slightly better less bad because that's the shape the meshes were built for in the first place). Not much I can do about it apart from rebuilding the meshes with a higher polycount, and I really don't feel like going through the hassle.

I still have to update the CBBE patch with the edited armor meshes with separate thigh plates and make CBBE conversions of the hakamas, so the update will have to wait a bit longer. I'm also looking into a handful other possible misc additions/tweaks, and Kuroyami may come up with more assets or lore/text to integrate, so there's that.

So, for now I'm aiming to post the update sometime during the week; perhaps the weekend if RL stuff keeps me busy. More on it as it happens.

1 hour ago, Raydric said:

it was my mistake. I should have looked elsewhere and in addition. this would ask to start session. I only knew that this artist published images on that page. I only made a ramdom account just to see his art. I think I should have looked elsewhere or inserted a downloaded image. but it was exactly that image

https://www.google.com/imghp?hl=EN

Drag and drop an image from another tab, or from file explorer.

On 2/14/2019 at 1:49 AM, Blaze69 said:

You can skip the SOS requirement by using the Lite version of the mod over at Nexus, which has a "non-SOS" variant, but that one is meant to be mostly player-only. The Recorder replacer should work fine with it, but I'm not sure if the main NPC plugin will work because as Kuroyami said it uses some of the SOS data that may or may not be missing from the Lite version (would have to check).

So if playing as a Selachii + having Recorder as one is good enough, you can go for it just fine with the non-SOS Lite version. As for the main NPC plugin you can give it a try, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

Thank you for the fast response. As it turns out, Recorder seems to conflict with my horse mods (she adds a custom horse), so I ended up dropping her. Is there some way I could do a custom edit of the NPC plugin to remove the SOS dependancy to use it with the lite version of the mod? I've been modding for almost a year now but I've only used TESVEdit sparingly, so either a simple explanation or direction to a guide would help. Thanks in advance.