Minor update: finally implemented Nightro's latest nose length and eye size morphs. Also found out how to add custom race-specific sliders to RaceMenu, and turns out it's pretty easy to do (only needed to add a handful of folders and text files). Only problem I have is the "$" before the slider name, which looks like I'm somehow missing a translation file with the actual display name, but it's just visual and the slider works fine.

Eye Size slider pics:

Spoiler

Shark_Eye_Size_Slider.png

Shark_Eye_Size_Slider_Big.png

Shark_Eye_Size_Slider_Small.png

Nose length morphs:

Spoiler

Shark_Nose_Length_Long.png

Shark_Nose_Length_Short.png

Well, with that done, time to go back to FO4 for a while longer.

On 1/16/2019 at 12:34 PM, Blaze69 said:

Minor update: finally implemented Nightro's latest nose length and eye size morphs. Also found out how to add custom race-specific sliders to RaceMenu, and turns out it's pretty easy to do (only needed to add a handful of folders and text files). Only problem I have is the "$" before the slider name, which looks like I'm somehow missing a translation file with the actual display name, but it's just visual and the slider works fine.

Eye Size slider pics:

Reveal hidden contents

Shark_Eye_Size_Slider.png

Shark_Eye_Size_Slider_Big.png

Shark_Eye_Size_Slider_Small.png

Nose length morphs:

Reveal hidden contents

Shark_Nose_Length_Long.png

Shark_Nose_Length_Short.png

Well, with that done, time to go back to FO4 for a while longer.

Wow it looks great. 

And could you tell me plz what kinds of eyes you use? I like those

4 hours ago, Tail Blehczar said:

Unf kayla gonna have some big eyes. 

Yeah, I bet she will, lol.

Good thing about it being a slider instead of a handful of fixed shapes is that you can fine-tune the size instead of being stuck with 4 morphs or so. Plus, since it's a custom RaceMenu slider instead of a vanilla one, it works in 0.01 increments, so it's very gradual. I'd say eye size should be customizable enough with the addition of that slider.

EDIT: I should mention, I don't think I'll reupload the entire 3.2 file only to add the new morphs, and I don't think there will be enough changes to justify another update in the immediate future; but since I'll have to update the NPC plugin download whenever YA 5.0 goes into "official" release, I'll probably just upload a small patch that adds the morphs alongside the new NPC file.

Added more to the blog's Timeline entry. A few corrections, changed words, along with a number of new listed events.

A redone introduction for Nami.

Spoiler

N - [WinterWarNotCleared] Are you with the others here? Yes? No? Either way, most of them have been avoiding me. 
       |
      [PC] Why is that? 
             |
            N - Well, I must have hit my head on a rock, or something. Maybe something hit me, I'm not sure. When I woke up, it was on the deck of this ship, if it can be even called that, and I was face to face with these bandits. Perhaps they were going to kill me, but I suggested something else. Oh, they were all for it then, even the women. Why not go for a tumble with something, exotic?
                    |
                   N - But after I think I wore out the leader of this group, they have been avoiding me. 
                         |
                       [PC] Maybe they caught something from you?
                              |
                             N - Unlikely. Other than perhaps being sore from all the action. Not likely because I have something. 

[PC] You are content with the cage?
                               |
                              N - Perhaps you have seen that it is not actually locked? Though it has only been a day or so, and I have considered this a more welcome diversion than just catching fish or staring at the ocean or ice and snow covered cliffs all day. 

[PC] [PCMetASelachii, DisablesAboveOptionIfUsed] Most Selachii have problems with slavery, don't they?

|
                             N - True. But that would imply this cage is actually locked. Though it has only been a day or so, and I have considered this a more welcome diversion than just catching fish or staring at the ocean or ice and snow covered cliffs all day. 

[PC] So...I think I've developed a taste for fish, all of a sudden.
                             |
                            N - And you will be delighted to hear that this fish wants to be tasted. Though I'll make a deal with you - if you can just walk out of there, I'll gladly accompany you. If not, then I'll assist you with these bandits, and we can head to my camp nearby.

[PC] [PCIsASelachii] Too rough for them?
              |
             N - Akiraka ni. Obviously. Most of them enjoyed it, but after a while, some of them were annoyed that I wasn't, done. Well, I had wet myself a few times, but why stop there? 
                   |
                 [PC] What happened to get you here?
                        |
                       N - I'm still not too sure, though not very concerned either. I might have hit my head on a rock or something during a swim, or perhaps some other bit of sea life knocked me cold. 

[PC] You think they caught something?
                        |
                       N - Aside from a fish that offered a fuck? No. 

[PC] You are content in that cage?
                        |
                      N - You might have seen that it isn't actually locked. Though it has only been a day or so, and I have considered this a better diversion than my usual, fishing, swimming, staring at snow, ice and snow covered cliffs, things like that. 

[PC] You mean you pissed yourself?
                        |
                       N - Maybe once or twice. That happens occasionally when it feels good. You just don't care enough to keep up appearances when you are otherwise fine with letting everything else go. Most of the others were not too concerned. 

[PC] Would you be interested in something a bit, closer to home?
                        |
                       N - Hmm...sure. If you can just walk out of here, then I have a camp close by, and we can have some fun there. If not, these bandits may have to meet their end. 

N - [WinterWarCleared] Well, they were rather fun. But after so long, they were avoiding me. 
       |
      [PC] Why is that? 
             |
            N - Well, I must have hit my head on a rock, or something. Maybe something hit me, I'm not sure. When I woke up, it was on the deck of this ship, if it can be even called that, and I was face to face with these bandits. Perhaps they were going to kill me, but I suggested something else. Oh, they were all for it then, even the women. Why not go for a tumble with something, exotic?
                    |
                   N - But after I think I wore out the leader of this group, they have been avoiding me. 
                         |
                       [PC] Maybe they caught something from you?
                              |
                             N - Unlikely. Other than perhaps being sore from all the action. Not likely because I have something. 

[PC] You are content with the cage?
                               |
                              N - Perhaps you have seen that it is not actually locked? Though it has only been a day or so, and I have considered this a more welcome diversion than just catching fish or staring at the ocean or ice and snow covered cliffs all day. 

[PC] [PCMetASelachii, DisablesAboveOptionIfUsed] Most Selachii have problems with slavery, don't they?
                              |
                             N - True. But that would imply this cage is actually locked. Though it has only been a day or so, and I have considered this a more welcome diversion than just catching fish or staring at the ocean or ice and snow covered cliffs all day. 

[PC] So...I think I've developed a taste for fish, all of a sudden.
                             |
                            N - And you will be delighted to hear that this fish wants to be tasted. Are you okay with these surroundings or, would you perhaps prefer my camp, which isn't too far away.
                                  |
                                [PC] [SLActive] I do like the sea air. 
                                [PC] [SLActive] Think you can just follow me up on deck, first? 
                                [PC] Let's go to your camp.
                                        |
                                       N - Yoi. Good. I have a tent which should keep us warm.  [NamiFollowsPlayer?]

[PC] No, sorry, I think I'll indulge my taste some other time.

[PC] [PCIsASelachii] Too rough for them?
              |
             N - Akiraka ni. Obviously. Most of them enjoyed it, but after a while, some of them were annoyed that I wasn't, done. Well, I had wet myself a few times, but why stop there? 
                   |
                 [PC] What happened to get you here?
                        |
                       N - I'm still not too sure, though not very concerned either. I might have hit my head on a rock or something during a swim, or perhaps some other bit of sea life knocked me cold. 

[PC] You think they caught something?
                        |
                       N - Aside from a fish that offered a fuck? No. 

[PC] You are content in that cage?
                        |
                      N - You might have seen that it isn't actually locked. Though it has only been a day or so, and I have considered this a better diversion than my usual, fishing, swimming, staring at snow, ice and snow covered cliffs, things like that. 

[PC] You mean you pissed yourself?
                        |
                       N - Maybe once or twice. That happens occasionally when it feels good. You just don't care enough to keep up appearances when you are otherwise fine with letting everything else go. Most of the others were not too concerned. 

[PC] Would you be interested in something a bit, closer to home?
                        |
                       N - Kamigami ni yotte, hai. By the gods, yes. 
                             |
                            [PC] [SLActive] I do like the sea air. 
                            [PC] [SLActive] Think you can just follow me up on deck, first? 
                            [PC] Let's go to your camp.
                                    |
                                   N - Yoi. Good. I have a tent which should keep us warm.  [NamiFollowsPlayer?]

[PC] No, sorry, I think I'll indulge myself some other time.

Nami1Camp.png.5675f8623d333fa537025c17066efdb3.pngNamp2Camp.png.8fda9877b2ab5bf946b7e1e69d0f068e.png

SelachiiNPC - Nami.7z

Took some shots on the ship too, but those had the ENB fps counter showing, which I'd accidentally enabled while trying out the Poser Hotkeys mod. Ugh. Wish it was like the one for Steam, which I keep enabled. Anyway, I mention at least one of these possible changes in the blog, which may not be relevant right now, but...

-Add a larger tent to the camp, possibly moving the others slightly. The tent should have at least two bedrolls, a lit lantern(giving enough light to illuminate most of the tent), and some other random items, but mostly things that could be packed up and carried. She should have a knapsack with some misc items, along with a set of clothes(the white fundoshi bottom and top, and...I'm not sure what else)

-Her cell in the ship should get a lit torch, maybe a few other touches that would make sense.

Otherwise, have you thought about adding the rest of the Blades Hakama assets to the mod? This would give some of the Selachii characters a more basic clothing/light armor option, and I think it would be more fitting for some of the characters than the base game's clothing. Also, there is a few other mods retexturing or extending that mod and the permissions seem open - Retexture Blades HakamaBlades Hakama Extended.

8 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Took some shots on the ship too, but those had the ENB fps counter showing, which I'd accidentally enabled while trying out the Poser Hotkeys mod. Ugh. Wish it was like the one for Steam, which I keep enabled.

Yeah, that happens to me as well from time to time. And BTW, these shots have the counter too in case you didn't notice.

If that happens and I don't feel like taking the pics again, I usually just load them up in GIMP and use the Heal or Clone tools to cover up the counter if the surrounding area isn't too complex.

Anyway, I mention at least one of these possible changes in the blog, which may not be relevant right now, but...

-Add a larger tent to the camp, possibly moving the others slightly. The tent should have at least two bedrolls, a lit lantern(giving enough light to illuminate most of the tent), and some other random items, but mostly things that could be packed up and carried. She should have a knapsack with some misc items, along with a set of clothes(the white fundoshi bottom and top, and...I'm not sure what else)

-Her cell in the ship should get a lit torch, maybe a few other touches that would make sense.

Can't remember the layout of the camp and the terrain there, so I can't say for sure, but it should be feasible. Same goes for the edits to the cell.

Otherwise, have you thought about adding the rest of the Blades Hakama assets to the mod? This would give some of the Selachii characters a more basic clothing/light armor option, and I think it would be more fitting for some of the characters than the base game's clothing. Also, there is a few other mods retexturing or extending that mod and the permissions seem open - Retexture Blades HakamaBlades Hakama Extended.

Not a fan of robes with long skirts, so I hadn't thought about it yet. That being said, I guess I could at least look into it. Which characters you think should wear those instead of vanilla clothes?

50 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, that happens to me as well from time to time. And BTW, these shots have the counter too in case you didn't notice.

Likely because I changed the keys for one of the Poser Hotkeys mod to use the * key, either for something I wasn't going to use, or avoid that issue with the ENB's FPS Limiter and the Home Key that the mod has - the Home key being it's default key to trigger animation packs/mods that work with it.

Can't remember the layout of the camp and the terrain there, so I can't say for sure, but it should be feasible. Same goes for the edits to the cell.

It might be a little crowded, but I have a shot in the blog(in the Planned Characters entry) where the new tent should go. Possibly some of the existing things might need to be moved slightly for it to make sense, though. Might add something to tie her into the hint of story the vanilla game has for that camp, I'm not sure yet. 

Not a fan of robes with long skirts, so I hadn't thought about it yet. That being said, I guess I could at least look into it. Which characters you think should wear those instead of vanilla clothes?

Well, I think it would fit for..,

-Nami, especially if that white/red retexture is an option.

-Seika as well, likely the version shown in the second image on the mod's page. 

-Possibly something to vary the few NPCs aboard Akario's ship.

There are likely more than this, alongside it being possibly worth it to have more options for players of the race to wear something that fits the race's lore. 

Might give more thought to where Akario's ship might be, given that I've been using this mod, The Great City of Solitude, which mostly makes changes to the docks. Though that might be getting ahead of things, given that the first detail is the ship mesh, though Resources for modders has three ship meshes, and I think perhaps the "War Ship" mesh could work, I'm not too sure of it's scale in-game, and how good it would look. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Well, I think it would fit for..,

-Nami, especially if that white/red retexture is an option.

You mean Nibbles' retexture? I don't see why not.

-Seika as well, likely the version shown in the second image on the mod's page.

I'm guessing you are talking about the one with the fundoshi top and the skirt, right?

There are likely more than this, alongside it being possibly worth it to have more options for players of the race to wear something that fits the race's lore. 

Fair enough. I'll have to look into it, then.

Though that might be getting ahead of things, given that the first detail is the ship mesh, though Resources for modders has three ship meshes, and I think perhaps the "War Ship" mesh could work, I'm not too sure of it's scale in-game, and how good it would look. 

Pretty sure that's just a model ship, and doesn't look like the mesh is detailed enough to work as a full-size ship. There should be some similar resources for actual ships around, though.

14 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm guessing you are talking about the one with the fundoshi top and the skirt, right?

Yeah. Likely will add some dialog in reference to it for her too. Not sure about that loading screen being changed though, i.e how difficult or hard it might be, but that is up to MMG if and when he would or wants to do it. Though that mesh isn't explicitly meant to be Seika, but...

Fair enough. I'll have to look into it, then.

Thank you. Though I'd say the gloves and boots meshes shouldn't be included, since it looks like those are based on the warlock boots and the game's basic gloves, and I don't think those fit very well. 

Pretty sure that's just a model ship, and doesn't look like the mesh is detailed enough to work as a full-size ship. There should be some similar resources for actual ships around, though.

Fair point, now that I think about it. I checked the mod's ship meshes in Nifskope a while ago, and those meshes don't have fully modeled hulls - the underside being fully open. So something meant to sit on a table, etc, as mentioned. Trouble is, I can't find many mod resource packs on the Nexus that contain ship models, save for the few that are rather obvious, and have already linked or mentioned. I'll keep looking and/or think about it.

12 minutes ago, Taven said:

Hmm..now that there's an updated YA version out(I know it's in beta, but very soon I plan on getting my feet wet with it), will the npc addon need to be updated as well, or is it fine as of now?

It needs to be updated to 1) change the Hoodies integration for the Sheath to reference the BadDogSchlongCore.esm file as a master instead of the YA schlongs plugin (because Bad Dog finally removed the duplicate Hoodies sytem from YA) and 2) update the appearance and data of the NPCs to comply with YA 5.0's standards.

I'm waiting for the last few bugs to be found and fixed and for the 5.0 to be made "official" (as opposed to beta) because I want to be sure I won't have to edit it again if new bugs are found before the official release. But as soon as we're sure it's stable and done (and thus BD makes it official), I'll post the update right away. Barring unforeseen RL circumstances, obviously, but still.

21 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

[...]

Okay, how's this. Craftable at the tanning rack like the fundoshi, with a bunch more items (it's more cloth in there, after all). Available in both the base/original black and in Nibbles' white-and-red retexture. Three variants:

Standard

Shark_Hakama_1.png

Fundoshi top

Shark_Hakama_2.png

aaand as is tradition, Bottomless/Top Only:

Shark_Hakama_3.png

(this last version is the only one that wasn't available in the original mod)

Not sure about that loading screen being changed though, i.e how difficult or hard it might be, but that is up to MMG if and when he would or wants to do it. Though that mesh isn't explicitly meant to be Seika, but...

Pretty easy, actually. MMG rigged up the load screens so swapping meshes was pretty straightforward without having to edit them in Max again, so that's not a problem.

Shark_Hakama_4.png

And it actually solves another issue I've been having: I use Minidresses Collection, and it replaces the blacksmith clothes textures with ones that have a much shorter skirt, so the bottom part of the skirt in the load mesh was invisible and you could see the cropped leg meshes underneath.

Though I'd say the gloves and boots meshes shouldn't be included, since it looks like those are based on the warlock boots and the game's basic gloves, and I don't think those fit very well.

Yeah, I skipped those.

I think you can just refer to one of Nami's lines for my response to this, which is hopefully accurate. Namely...

Kamigami ni yotte, hai!

Do these meshes have a UUNP conversion already, and/or are you willing to do one for them? Also, on a related note, I mention in the blog that Nami prefers not wearing shoes. Obviously these meshes are perfect for that, but would it be possible to keep her from wearing any of the game's footwear?

15 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Do these meshes have a UUNP conversion already

Nope, not yet. Base UNP shape only for now, though the bottomless variant does use the UUNP Special body meshes (just like any of the other bottomless items from my other mods).

are you willing to do one for them?

Yeah, probably.

May take me a while to do so, though. Don't really feel like dabbling with Bodyslide right now, and I'm still not 100% back to modding Skyrim yet. If it's not done by the time I post the update for the NPC plugin, I'll add it to the UUNP package sometime later.

Also, on a related note, I mention in the blog that Nami prefers not wearing shoes. Obviously these meshes are perfect for that, but would it be possible to keep her from wearing any of the game's footwear?

I can try giving her non-playable invisible "shoes", but she will probably still equip any boots with higher armor rating. Then again, you could simply not give her any boots.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Pretty easy, actually. MMG rigged up the load screens so swapping meshes was pretty straightforward without having to edit them in Max again, so that's not a problem.

maybe edit the hair shader to be less black, it blends into the black background. :classic_ph34r:

A dialog for Ros(Roz), a female Nord the player will first find in Helga's Bunkhouse, in Riften. Her dialog currently points to and requires that the player do the "Caught Red Handed" quest, and then she will be offering a roll in bed with the PC. However, as her dialog suggests, she will be leaving Riften in a few days, thus the player will have to locate her somewhere else, to take her up on the offer. Going to expand upon this a bit, and call it done, for now.

Spoiler

Introduction

R - Oh gods not again. Look, I hate to tell you this, but the bitch who runs this place, doesn't seem to understand what it actually is. It really makes me wonder how she even stays in business. 
        |
      [PC] [PlayerMetHelga] She does seem like a bitch, I'll give you that.
             |
             R - [PCIsMale] Well, she would open her legs for you then, but there is the fact that you are not from here, and thus, cold bitch.
             R - [PCIsFemale] Well, unless you happen to have a cock between your legs, she would obviously seem that way. But even then, she prefers local men, it seems. Married men seem to be an interest of hers.
                    |
                  [PC] What about you?
                          |
                        R - I am only concerned with two things, money, and love. In that order, most of the time. 

[PC] This place is...?
                          |
                         R - (snort) To put it simply, a whorehouse, wherein only one whore works, but it is more for her personal pleasure, and any kind of profit. Given her character, I do not think that is going to change. 

[PC] Is she that bad?
              |
             R - Um, if you count her being a woman who might as well have slept with every man in this city, and the possibility of her having warmed the Jarl's bed would not surprise me either, if only to keep this place open, even if it generates little or no revenue, and thus not much in gold to pay in taxes.

[PC] Is this not an Inn or Tavern?
              |
            R - Eh, yes and no. Yes, in the sense that it could function as one, with the added bonus of patrons having company at night, or whenever they wish. And No, in the sense that Helega doesn't run it as one. Unless you count her as having several titles, owner, manager, who...ugh, and I've tried to talk with her, but she does not listen.

Quest

[PC] ["Caught Red Handed(FreeformRiften11)" Not Completed] So, what can I do about it?
        |
       R - I'm sure she will tell you more, but Svana's relationship with Helga, isn't the best. You do something to help her, and I'll reward you in kind. 
            |
          [PC] Okay, I'll talk with her. [Gives Objective "Speak to Svana" - Completes when player begins "Caught Red Handed(FreeformRiften11)"] 

[PC] I'll see what I can do. [Gives Objective "Speak to Svana" - Completes when player begins "Caught Red Handed(FreeformRiften11)"]

[PC] I'll think about it. [Ends Dialog]

[PC] ["Caught Red Handed(FreeformRiften11)" Completed] Well, I did just, eh, scare her a little. 
        |
       R - What? You actually got her to squrim? Wet herself outside of a bed, without a cock up her...what exactly did you do?
              |
             [PC] I...coerced the Marks of Dibella from her, suitors in Riften.
                    |
                   R - Ah, that would certainly do it. I would have liked to see the look on her face, but I'll take your word for it. 
                        |
                       R - Tell you what. I like the fact that you've helped out Svana. So you can have a roll with me, if you want. Though I'll be leaving Riften in a few days, so you'll have to find me elsewhere after that. 

[PC] Apparently, men give you anything when you hit them hard enough.
                     |
                   R - You mean...ah, so it is completely true, then? Well, you probably know I am not surprised. I'm sure Svana will appreciate what you've done, and so do I. So you can have a roll with me, if you want. Though I'll be leaving Riften soon, and you'll have to find me elsewhere, after that. 

[PC] [PCIsFemale] Apparently her suitors, found me rather, intimidating.
                     |
                   R - I have to assume that these were, married men, correct? Well, you know I'm not surprised. Still, you have my thanks for helping out Svana. So you can have a roll with me, if you want. Though I'll be leaving Riften soon, and you'll have to find me elsewhere, after that. 

[PC] ["Caught Red Handed(FreeformRiften11)" Completed, PlayerSeenAboveDialog] ]Why would Helga's Dibellan Arts be a problem?
        |
       R - Well, to start, some believe a Divine that endorses sex to be a bit on the blasphemous side, even if Dibella is accepted by the majority of believers as a Divine. But there are those who prudishly believe repressed minds, and bodies, are more faithful, and thus most give more credence to the other Divines. 
              |
             R - The only problem I cited with her was going after men that she KNEW were married. It is one thing if they approach you - maybe some marital trouble - not my concern. But if you approach them? Well, a different story. 

And another option for Nami, which I may expand upon a bit.

Spoiler

[PC] Sorry, but...bright orange hair?
       |
      N - Partly a racial trait, and for me, a hereditary one. A few people in my family have it from birth, but not all. An Aunt of mine has it too, as well as her son. My grandmother had it as well. 

Well, Presets. 

Ros

Ros1.png.7661029ad854e9bbc4b805dc068f2299.pngRos2.png.9654c5b8c55c3ad315e71c05e8634afe.pngRos3.png.dff6725c8191a940a648095b0ffea941.png

Lana

Lana1.png.1c6dacb70ee3a87977d53e2297a3eccd.pngLana2.png.fa1e54beb6968cb8f31875afdf70facf.pngLana3PotK_WallLeanAddition.png.65903cbe0c36c438dbadd2d73c0a5645.png

The last shot being a suggestion on adding an activator for the wall lean animation she uses in the first image, so her presence doesn't conflict with other NPCs that use the vanilla one. Likely adding it to the spot under the wall mounted torch, or the column on the left edge of the shot. 

SelachiiNPC(Nords) - LanaAndRos.7z

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Well, Presets. 

Speaking of, all vanilla-race NPCs currently included in the plugin will need to have their looks redone for YA 5.0. Worst-case scenario I'll check out how they look with their current face data and try to fix them up if they happen to look like hideous abominations, but if you want to give a shot at properly recreating them for 5.0 yourself, those presets would come in handy.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Speaking of, all vanilla-race NPCs currently included in the plugin will need to have their looks redone for YA 5.0. Worst-case scenario I'll check out how they look with their current face data and try to fix them up if they happen to look like hideous abominations, but if you want to give a shot at properly recreating them for 5.0 yourself, those presets would come in handy.

Well, it looks like the two Altmer sisters and the Khajiit characters might not need to be redone. The Nords, and some others, by contrast...

Vaynelle

VaynellleV51.png.87c8721fcbecb5d4f065b7ec34ca67cb.png

Loki

LokiV51.png.703f2648bcb0bb3e0da25da1574bda48.pngLoki2V5.png.b63b251a78e16b883d0cf19fc221c3a8.png

Faranya

Faranya1.png.83562271200a0e4b82a662a90e4b9682.png

Yep, this a new one(though she has been mentioned in the blog for a while), but I'm going to work on her preset a bit more. Especially making her the more appropriate Snow Elf Vampire race, which her preset doesn't currently use. Also, it seems there is a texture issue with the female sheath schlong for the Snow Elfs, though as of this post, I haven't updated to the latest version of YA just yet, so I'm not sure if that fixes it.

So I think that might just leave Khrista's preset, if the others don't have any issues.

SelachiiNPC(YA) - LokiAndVaynelle.7z

Well, it looks like the two Altmer sisters and the Khajiit characters might not need to be redone.

Don't really know about the sisters because I haven't checked, but they are supposed to use one of the vanilla Thalmor soldiers as reference for their appearance so they may not need any tweaking at all. And obviously Khajiit and Argonian NPCs don't need to be edited either.

Yep, this a new one(though she has been mentioned in the blog for a while), but I'm going to work on her preset a bit more. Especially making her the more appropriate Snow Elf Vampire race, which her preset doesn't currently use.

Actually, I think it's better if you save the preset using the standard (non-vampire) Snow Elf race. Vampire races aren't supposed to be edited in RaceMenu so that may get buggy and I can always do the vampire race swap afterwards and then only use it to export the FaceGen data.

Also, it seems there is a texture issue with the female sheath schlong for the Snow Elfs, though as of this post, I haven't updated to the latest version of YA just yet, so I'm not sure if that fixes it.

Should probably report that to Bad Dog so he can look into it.

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

So I think that might just leave Khrista's preset, if the others don't have any issues.

Not really "issues", but I'd say at least Fenran, Kanet and Jena could use a redesign for YA 5.0 to take advantage of the new hairs and scars and stuff. Apart from them and counting the ones you've done already (Vaynelle and Loki), the only remaining ones would be Khrista and Nisil.

The Altmer sisters do work without edits but I'm not a big fan of their looks, so I'll see if any of the other unnamed Thalmor soldiers looks good, and if not I'll think about giving them a custom appearance.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:34 AM, Blaze69 said:

Not really "issues", but I'd say at least Fenran, Kanet and Jena could use a redesign for YA 5.0 to take advantage of the new hairs and scars and stuff. Apart from them and counting the ones you've done already (Vaynelle and Loki), the only remaining ones would be Khrista and Nisil.

Well, I would call the grey-face bug an issue, but I know what you mean. Though I was in the same cell as the current Loki in the mod, who does have the mentioned problem. Though having some of them use the new assets, just as Vaynelle and Loki will, is certainly a good thing. I found putting together Lana interesting, since what I've done with her appearance can easily suggest some kind of story, no matter if I write something to convey it to the player or not. Might do something similar for Khrista, though I'll try and keep that husky look for her. 

Also, I've recently grabbed the Creation Kit. I might try making my own follower mod, though I'm not sure of it just yet.