What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

16 minutes ago, StupidFox said:

I know there's a thread here somewhere that listed all the mods that are updated/working with Sexlab SE.
I can't find it for the life of me. Anyone help me out? Thanks.

Do you mean this pinned topic on the main forum section for Skyrim SE?

10 hours ago, hana120 said:

Someone would have an idea where it would come from?
It does me a lot when it's two NPCs and when it's the PC and an NPC.
The box to pass the automatic animations is nevertheless checked.
It is very annoying, it hides me most of the animations.

<image deleted>

Your image indicates that you have not successfully run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. "Successfully" in this context means that the utility finds and generates anim files for all of your Animation-containing mods including XMPSSE and that it has full read-write authority in all of your game folders.

Here is what mine looks like when successful:

FNISRun.png.0c36f7a10dd9eda1e04cf53e89d4c16d.png

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Your image indicates that you have not successfully run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. "Successfully" in this context means that the utility finds and generates anim files for all of your Animation-containing mods including XMPSSE and that it has full read-write authority in all of your game folders.

Here is what mine looks like when successful:

FNISRun.png.0c36f7a10dd9eda1e04cf53e89d4c16d.png

What should I do?
I have normal FNIS. I have to put Fnis XXL?
A setting to do?

@hana120

Go to:

Steam/Skyrim/Data/TOOLS and here find the folder "for Users" . Here is a "exe" called: GenerateFNISforUsers . Make a shortcut to the desktop and run this exe. If you do so the screen above should appear. Make to hooks at the Gender & Skeleton Patches. Push the button "Update FNIS Behavior". The program will run now. If there is a warning you should do something. A warning is not god. ?

Every time you install a new animation you MUST run this exe. A animation is for example a .hkx file. I run this exe also if I UN-install animation. A new animation don't install itself just "like this". You need to run FNIS to make the new animations working in the game.

Good luck :)

Here a few examples for mods where you need to run FNIS, this are all animations:

- (SE): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5215

- (LE): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77343/?tab=files

11 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Oh ok.
I threw Fnis by Mo2.
Should I install Fnis XXL too?

If your using MO2 you should run FNIS through MO2.  If you don't know how to do that ask I'll tell you if someone else doesn't respond first.

FNIS XXL gives you a higher limit on animations.  However there are some limits baked in to the engine so you don't always get as many more as you think.  I'd probbly try to do it with regular FNIS and only use XXL if you need it.  You wouldn't install both it would be one or the other.

I have a problem with Slaverun Reloaded too.
When I arrive at the dungeon, after talking to the NPC for the quest, my character goes to the wooden cross but nothing starts.

And I would like to know which mod comes from the mod Milkyobj.esp, because since I reinstall the animations, the game tells me that it is missing this plugin.

Hi all just saw I had skyrim on steam and was looking around on what people were moding these days. I saw that SKSE64 was out of alpha (?) but it didn't look like mods had gotten much more complex. Just the usual companion mods and clothing mods (not to pull them down, especially those with custom voicework or texturing) instead of frameworks and stuff.

Is SKSE still very unstable at this point or was it just people weren't motivated to make the same mod 2 times?

thanks in advance for the info.

1 hour ago, finalx31 said:

but it didn't look like mods had gotten much more complex. Just the usual companion mods and clothing mods (not to pull them down, especially those with custom voicework or texturing) instead of frameworks and stuff.

Are you talking about LL or stuff on Nexus? Around here you can see a lot of ports of mods from LE into SE, a couple of new releases too. Most of the big frameworks and famous mods have already been ported. If you want to see what's available take a look at this post.

1 hour ago, finalx31 said:

Is SKSE still very unstable at this point or was it just people weren't motivated to make the same mod 2 times?

Even in alpha it was stable enough with some minor bugs. Some things are different, so it's not possible to implement certain features in the same way a LE mod can, but most of the stuff can be done without issues.