1 hour ago, Gawdzila said:

Oh, and yes, I did run the UUNP meshes through the optimizer.  The .nif has BSTriShapes for "UUNP" and "Labia".

I had the same problem as you and it was easy to fix, but maybe it's different things :0

1. Installed SSE HDT Framework and SSE Physics

2. Installed Vyxenne XMLS

3. Used New Bodyslide (SSE Version), but moved the old UUNP files from the old UUNP-Bodyslide to the new Bodyslide (aka moved the 02 UUNP folders from the oldrim Bodyslide into the new one)
4. Converted the nifs of UUNP with Nifoptimizer from Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP
5. Built UUNP Special, Special hands and Special feets from the SSE Bodyslide, with a custom preset that I used 
6. Afer building the body, went to meshes/actors/character/character assets, opened the female body 0 and 1 .nif and edited the NiStringExtraData to the Vyxenne XML, same with femalehands 0 and 1
7. Ran FNIS 
8. Opened the game and everything worked so far, without Issues, and the animations working 

19 hours ago, panchovix said:

@Vyxenne Sorry for bothering you, but do you have your UUNP-HDT.xml posted? Reading some previous comments, it seems yours is the most-complete one :(

EDIT: I think I have found them here? https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4qpn6po5ra9ynk/Vyxenne SMP-SE xmls.7z?dl=0

EDIT2: yeah it were those! Thanks in advance haha

Well, you're welcome. It was difficult to resolve the issue for you, of course, but after hours of work I finally succeeded. :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_wacko::classic_wub:?

44 minutes ago, Redswift said:

Are there any SMP Wigs around for SSE, other than yundao hair?

I'm not sure if these will work but... they are skinned meshes for LE.  Maybe they can somehow be translated over.   I would assume you'd have to optimize the nif and then make adjustments with nifscope though. Maybe someone here can offer more advice on this.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46300-hdt-and-smp-hair-list/

Scroll down to the second half of the list... those are skinned meshes.   The first half is PE so they won't work.

This was a discussion on the conversion.  I think there may be some information on how to convert the KS Hairs.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68070-tutorial-how-to-make-hdt-meshes-work-with-hdt-smp/?tab=comments#comment-1709741

This used to have the link to some converted files.. I think the links are dead now though.. but may be worth looking further down to see if there are any updates

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?page=11 I'm not sure if Ousnius is still planning to release a conversion.  But it was in the works... or at least permissions were being explored.

Guys after playing a little with HDT enabled, I have noticed that the performance hit is waaaaay too much for me (25-40 FPS), I have noticed that disabling some HDT armors I still have a performance loss

Did someone had a performance loss when installed HDT? for example If i disable HDT at all I have 0 fps drops, when using CBP I have no FPS drops either; is there a config exactly to evade performance hit? 

For now I'm using CBP since I have no idea how to fix the HDT performance hit :( weird thing tho that this happened only with the UUNP HDT Body, and not with the CBBE HDT Body

EDIT: moved a bit the xml and it seems it does not kill my fps THAT much now, it still kills it, but not much lmao, will try to see if I can get more performance

1 hour ago, panchovix said:

EDIT: moved a bit the xml and it seems it does not kill my fps THAT much now, it still kills it, but not much lmao, will try to see if I can get more performance

Would you mind explaining what "moved a bit the xml" means? Which xml did you move? Where did you move it to? Why did you move it? How is is even still effective if it is not in ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs?

7 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Would you mind explaining what "moved a bit the xml" means? Which xml did you move? Where did you move it to? Why did you move it? How is is even still effective if it is not in ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs?

nono I mean I moved code info of the .xml itself (in this case UUNP.xml), gained a bit of performance, but only a bit atm

2 minutes ago, panchovix said:

nono I mean I moved code info of the .xml itself (in this case UUNP.xml), gained a bit of performance, but only a bit atm

OK, it's fine if you don't want to give specifics of what you did. I'm just interested in anything that might give back a few fps. Thanks anyway. :classic_wacko:

Just now, Vyxenne said:

OK, it's fine if you don't want to give specifics of what you did. I'm just interested in anything that might give back a few fps. Thanks anyway. :classic_wacko:

Nooo haha it's not that, what i'm doing now is instead of starting with your .xml, using the UUNP-hdt.xml that i found i think here too? it seems itself gives more few fps

But what I'm checking it's that for every new "section" of the default.bbp (for example hands, feet, penis, etc), it has ton of fps cost for each one, so i'm still testing

Still I think the default xml file I will attach gives me like 3-4 more fps than yours, but disabling the hands, because if I don't only those are like 15fps lol

UUNP-HDT.xml

7 hours ago, panchovix said:

Still I think the default xml file I will attach gives me like 3-4 more fps than yours, but disabling the hands, because if I don't only those are like 15fps lol

In general, you are right, the presence of extra hits in the defaultBBPs.xml affects the drop fps. Physics smp arranged so that the game checks all the meshes for the presence of links in the file and tries to find the specified and make it work. If some parts are not used, it is better to turn them off in the file. This is especially true of collisions (usually written directly in the meshes files like uunp.xml, malebody.xml, genitals.xml etc in line <per-triangle-shape name="name of mesh">-----</per-triangle-shape> ). per-triangle-shape strongly influences the FPS due to the nature of physics itself. As an option, replace with <per-vertex-shape name="name of mesh"> ---- </per-vertex-shape>. 

per-triangle-shape is used to more accurately calculate collisions if we speak briefly and needs more machine resources.  Usually applied to the body itself.

Also, if physics is used in outfits, it is better to turn off unused meshes and collisions (genitals, for example).

The easiest way to look at the physics frame log (file hdtSSEPhysics.log by Data\SKSE\Plugins) is where all errors and missing meshes are indicated. Like:

[Tue Oct 23 23:14:47 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CosioBaseHiPoly.xml(1018,2):body_breast is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Oct 23 23:14:47 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CosioBaseHiPoly.xml(1036,2):body_belly is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

This means that the program tries to find the collision mesh (body_breast, body_belly in CosioBaseHipoly.xml file ) and skips it because it is not in the nif file that is specified in defaultBBPs.xml. Ideally, there should be no log entries :)

In short, in order to get just the physics of the movement of body parts (bounce, jiggle if you like :) ), two files are enough (even one if the body NIF file is attached to the xml file of the physics configuration):

defaultBBPs.xml 

and some like UUNP.xml (CBBE) without bloсks (per-triangle-shape or  per-vertex-shape)  where collisions are indicated. 

8 hours ago, Gromilla said:

In general, you are right, the presence of extra hits in the defaultBBPs.xml affects the drop fps. Physics smp arranged so that the game checks all the meshes for the presence of links in the file and tries to find the specified and make it work. If some parts are not used, it is better to turn them off in the file. This is especially true of collisions (usually written directly in the meshes files like uunp.xml, malebody.xml, genitals.xml etc in line <per-triangle-shape name="name of mesh">-----</per-triangle-shape> ). per-triangle-shape strongly influences the FPS due to the nature of physics itself. As an option, replace with <per-vertex-shape name="name of mesh"> ---- </per-vertex-shape>. 

per-triangle-shape is used to more accurately calculate collisions if we speak briefly and needs more machine resources.  Usually applied to the body itself.

Also, if physics is used in outfits, it is better to turn off unused meshes and collisions (genitals, for example).

The easiest way to look at the physics frame log (file hdtSSEPhysics.log by Data\SKSE\Plugins) is where all errors and missing meshes are indicated. Like:

[Tue Oct 23 23:14:47 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CosioBaseHiPoly.xml(1018,2):body_breast is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Oct 23 23:14:47 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CosioBaseHiPoly.xml(1036,2):body_belly is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

This means that the program tries to find the collision mesh (body_breast, body_belly in CosioBaseHipoly.xml file ) and skips it because it is not in the nif file that is specified in defaultBBPs.xml. Ideally, there should be no log entries :)

In short, in order to get just the physics of the movement of body parts (bounce, jiggle if you like :) ), two files are enough (even one if the body NIF file is attached to the xml file of the physics configuration):

defaultBBPs.xml 

and some like UUNP.xml (CBBE) without bloсks (per-triangle-shape or  per-vertex-shape)  where collisions are indicated. 

wow really really thanks for the complete explanation! that explain lot of things haha, and i just noticed your link on mediafire below, and man there is everything for SMP! Wondering if the SMP Body Extended packs, would work for collisions (penetration) ? Since i'm having trouble with that atm 

How do you get the collision to work? I'm playing on an older Skyrim Special Edition 1.39 version with HDT enabled. Hair, cloaks and body physics work when adjusted with BodySlide to work with corresponding meshes. Cloaks have collision, but breasts to not. How come? Might be missing something in my .xml files, but have no clue what it might be.

My i7 8700k can definitely handle stuff like HDT, since I get mostly ~120 fps in the game, even with ENB.

Using CBBE by the way.

Here's the log information from hdtPhysics. https://pastebin.com/e4SaHwiw 

As I said, most of the HDT hairs that I tried worked nicely, except maybe the long ones that sometimes bounce around too much. Don't like them anyway.

Still new to Skyrim modding, even if I have lots of experience in making Fallout: New Vegas work with a ton of mods. 

EDIT: Nvm, got it to work...somehow. Collision is there, but only slightly. How can you improve it?

after looking at the last version 2.7 i think he reverted a lot of stuff almost looks like a downgrade from the last version plus the hand issue reappeared after testing, so i guess that last package is busted, i would stick to the latest package i made imo it works well, i will test more on the new one tho

also looks like he deleted his patron/forum page lol 

anyway i will keep maintaining the things i did and modified if you want info DM me 

16 minutes ago, Slashztron said:

after looking at the last version 2.7 i think he reverted a lot of stuff almost looks like a downgrade from the last version plus the hand issue reappeared after testing, so i guess that last package is busted, i would stick to the latest package i made imo it works well, i will test more on the new one tho

Yeah it seems, anyways I uploaded the 2.4 and 2.7 to mega, but will add an english version of the 2.7 for now, using google translation tho lol, to make the install easier

One version of 2.7 is busted AF, the one i'm translating is non that buggy I think, but maybe I will translate the 2.4 too

1 minute ago, panchovix said:

Yeah it seems, anyways I uploaded the 2.4 and 2.7 to mega, but will add an english version of the 2.7 for now, using google translation tho lol, to make the install easier

One version of 2.7 is busted AF, the one i'm translating is non that buggy I think, but maybe I will translate the 2.4 too

yea it's the same package i worked on the 2.4 works well that's in the TMX 3.0 package i did but it uses it own skeleton which still work fine regardless however my skyrim isn't updated so is SKSE so i will try to to run test on the latest update, since SMP got updated recently for 1.5.53