5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

That depends on how artfully you apply them...

I knew that.:classic_wub: I'm somewhat smarter than I look.

I knew that too ofc, you tease! :tounge_wink: fear at this point 20 lashes won’t even start to begin to cut it (although i’m more of a hands-on guy). :naughty:

Phew... is it hot in here or what?! :sweat_smile:

Aaanyways did you get to try those files i linked? nvm, they don't work

2 hours ago, frozensquall said:

I assume your referring to collisions (i know your dealing with scholng-clam issues) working with my CBBE (i cant help with UUNP collisions sorry) settings.

ousinius used the UUNP Special vag mesh for CBBE SE Special.

2 hours ago, R246 said:

yes, that's why the xmls i linked earlier should actually work for both UUNP and CBBE (also 7BO S7B UN7B UNPB/O/TBBP and many more).

LOL never mind they are unusable, my butt fell thru the floor, defo not usable w/o tweaks.

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That mod (the video on the first page) was where I first saw the armor.

The link you provided (above) doesn't work, and when you examine it you can see why- it specifies the Files page and then immediately specifies a jump to a comment. Since there are no comments on Nexus Files pages, the link drops out at the files page.

I did find the armor on a subreddit link, and another version on a Russian site, but both of them are like Grandpa Boneless on Cow and Chicken- no bones. So no hope of making it swish and sway like the one in RealClone's video does. Therefore, my interest level has plummeted dramatically. Thanks anyway. (I won't send you any huggles because I'm still struggling to unsee your cringes from the last time I mentioned it.)

8 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

my butt fell thru the floor

Please send pics of you in your new butt-free environment. Extra points if you're bent over scrutinizing a butt-shaped hole in the floor.

11 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

did you get to try those files i linked? nvm, they don't work

And you call ME a tease? :classic_tongue:

21 hours ago, rosent said:

i found the file here https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3i47yo/theroadstrokers_royal_elven_set/ and it has bones so you can actually try to make it work with smp

I finally downloaded that one, Rosent, and it didn't seem to have any bones when I looked at it in NifSkope- only the (reference) body had bones, but not the Torso shape. Thanks again for trying.

Anyone else getting their fps destroyed by hdt physics? ive tried tweaking the cbbe.xml to reduce all the bounces and jigglings to no avail. I was having 60 fps indoors and around 45 outdoors with lots of mods and ultra settings. With physics its 10-20 with like 5 nps around. Any pointers? i looked everywhere but found no fix for me...

1 hour ago, zytres said:

Anyone else getting their fps destroyed by hdt physics? ive tried tweaking the cbbe.xml to reduce all the bounces and jigglings to no avail. I was having 60 fps indoors and around 45 outdoors with lots of mods and ultra settings. With physics its 10-20 with like 5 nps around. Any pointers? i looked everywhere but found no fix for me...

Disable the HD high heels file it causes a lot of fps drop use NiO or lazytools to adjust z axis so heels are not sunk in floor.

1 hour ago, zytres said:

What CPU do you have? Also using the newest dll? Unless the translation is off, hydrogen still isn’t too happy with the efficiency yet and recommends using 4c/8t or 6c/6t CPUs. That said it seems to run fine on my 4c/4t 6600K but that’s with a 1080ti... Stable 60 fps with some light enb stuff. 

Something else worth checking:

Hydrogen says not to install her dlls via MO2, so i put them in the data directly. 

47 minutes ago, t3h0th3r said:

What CPU do you have? Also using the newest dll? Unless the translation is off, hydrogen still isn’t too happy with the efficiency yet and recommends using 4c/8t or 6c/6t CPUs. That said it seems to run fine on my 4c/4t 6600K but that’s with a 1080ti... Stable 60 fps with some light enb stuff

I have an msi leopard pro with geforce gtx 1060 3gb vram, 8gb ram, windows 10, intel core i7-6700hq 4c/8t, using the latest 18/04 hdt

49 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

Disable the HD high heels file it causes a lot of fps drop use NiO or lazytools to adjust z axis so heels are not sunk in floor.

i tried disabling it and makes barely any difference in fps :confused:

2 hours ago, zytres said:

I have an msi leopard pro with geforce gtx 1060 3gb vram, 8gb ram, windows 10, intel core i7-6700hq 4c/8t, using the latest 18/04 hdt

Have you tried with the DLLs in /data?

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Please send pics of you in your new butt-free environment. Extra points if you're bent over scrutinizing a butt-shaped hole in the floor.

It was less "butt less" and more like "hanging all the way down to 0,0,0".

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

And you call ME a tease? :classic_tongue:

Touché! If you want you can still try the files from here i suspect they'll work better with UUNP (probably CBBE-SE has been reweighted), but they are old, so files from this thread are proably better.

16 hours ago, R246 said:

I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, sorry.

I saw where ousinius had stated that he had imported it and used it on the body earlier in the thread.

His collisions are working fine, and so are mine. I didnt do anything special outside of grabbing the SMP files from the CBBE nexus page.

side note, i know you mentioned not to use your presets with ECE, but what about with a converted racemenu? I use your presets for all my toons atm, but i dont want to cause any problems with them.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

That mod (the video on the first page) was where I first saw the armor.

The link you provided (above) doesn't work, and when you examine it you can see why- it specifies the Files page and then immediately specifies a jump to a comment. Since there are no comments on Nexus Files pages, the link drops out at the files page.

I did find the armor on a subreddit link, and another version on a Russian site, but both of them are like Grandpa Boneless on Cow and Chicken- no bones. So no hope of making it swish and sway like the one in RealClone's video does. Therefore, my interest level has plummeted dramatically. Thanks anyway. (I won't send you any huggles because I'm still struggling to unsee your cringes from the last time I mentioned it.)

It is actually just the files for the hair ribbon not the dress. My fault for expecting intelligence from a youtube commenter. Incidentally the link does work for me, though it only gets you the ribbon.

EDIT:

You shall go to the ball(s) . . .

theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set 1.15.7z

That's the original as far as I know.

9 hours ago, zytres said:

You're not the only one. My game becomes completely unplayable (dips down as low as 10-20fps) with HDT enabled running on a Ryzen 1700 + 1080 gpu. I have a pretty extensive load order, but I don't usually go below 40fps. No idea why it's so bad for us and reportedly stable for others.

9 hours ago, zytres said:

Ok I see the problem the system is a laptop and what is going on is even though it is a GTX 1060 it is still a mobile GPU. Compared to a desktop version of the same GPU the mobile one will always run a lot slower due to heat and battery management. Also 3gb of ram at mobile speeds which are again lower then a Desktop version plus throw in the same conditions for the CPU and system ram all this applies as well. All is not lost though there are some things that can be done to get back some fps. First you want to make sure the systems thermals are low if you are playing and it hits it threshold it will throttle meaning the software on the system will lower the speeds of all components to stay within a thermal profile. Second a lot of the software pre-loaded may be sucking up a lot of your resources as you play so check background processes to see if you have any hungry hogs running if so disable them while playing. Oh before I forget check your power profile in window and make sure its on performance setting while plugged in, again so as not to throttle while playing as you will see huge hits. Third manually set all of your AA and other graphics setting in the Gforce panel in the SSE game profile, so meaning change all the setting to run at what you set NOT APPLICATION SET. Also there is a power management setting in the Gforce panel (a must for mobile) make sure its also set to max performance and not power saving. Another big thing is DONT run 4K textures with only 3GB ram you will run out of Vram fast, 2K will look just as good on your small sized monitor it being 17 inch max or so. Drop shadows to medium setting as again smaller monitor you wont even notice it. You also need to force Skyrim to 60fps vsync in the skyrim.ini file because for some reason if it is set higher or lower HDT-SMP acts weird. I run dual GTX 1080ti and I run into that problem anything over 62fps and HDT acts stupid with random stretching lol it does look funny to see. I know this is kind of long and yes there are still some other thing you can do to gain fps. I hope some of this helps you and you can PM me if you want further help I can walk you through on discord or teamspeak if you need.

2 hours ago, scipher99 said:

Ok I see the problem the system is a laptop and what is going on is even though it is a GTX 1060 it is still a mobile GPU. Compared to a desktop version of the same GPU the mobile one will always run a lot slower due to heat and battery management. Also 3gb of ram at mobile speeds which are again lower then a Desktop version plus throw in the same conditions for the CPU and system ram all this applies as well. All is not lost though there are some things that can be done to get back some fps. First you want to make sure the systems thermals are low if you are playing and it hits it threshold it will throttle meaning the software on the system will lower the speeds of all components to stay within a thermal profile. Second a lot of the software pre-loaded may be sucking up a lot of your resources as you play so check background processes to see if you have any hungry hogs running if so disable them while playing. Oh before I forget check your power profile in window and make sure its on performance setting while plugged in, again so as not to throttle while playing as you will see huge hits. Third manually set all of your AA and other graphics setting in the Gforce panel in the SSE game profile, so meaning change all the setting to run at what you set NOT APPLICATION SET. Also there is a power management setting in the Gforce panel (a must for mobile) make sure its also set to max performance and not power saving. Another big thing is DONT run 4K textures with only 3GB ram you will run out of Vram fast, 2K will look just as good on your small sized monitor it being 17 inch max or so. Drop shadows to medium setting as again smaller monitor you wont even notice it. You also need to force Skyrim to 60fps vsync in the skyrim.ini file because for some reason if it is set higher or lower HDT-SMP acts weird. I run dual GTX 1080ti and I run into that problem anything over 62fps and HDT acts stupid with random stretching lol it does look funny to see. I know this is kind of long and yes there are still some other thing you can do to gain fps. I hope some of this helps you and you can PM me if you want further help I can walk you through on discord or teamspeak if you need.

I had already done most of what you describe here. I had some 4k textures on custom followers and replacing them with 2k gave me like a 5 fps boost, but still when they walk around everything drops to 20s. Are there any xml tweaks to the physics config i could do to improve performance? ive noticed the boobs and butt bounce a lot for around 8 secs, that couldnt be good. Thanks for the help!

@t3h0th3r

Question, is your butt stretching into the floor or falling off and through the floor? It may be hard to tell since its part of the body but in my experience stretching through the floor is caused by misspelled bone names in the xml while the whatever falling off is caused by incorrect settings for the "anchor" bones. I've run into both problems before converting wigs and tails to SSE SMP.

@zytres

When the fps loss occurs is anything odd happening with your SMP shapes? I ask because I was converting a wig and ran into an issue where the pony tail got "stuck" between my body and the collision shapes I was using for my tail. This caused the wig to stretch and it shot my fps in the face, like a serious 50 fps loss immediately. If this is your issue the fps loss should go away when you open a menu, like your inventory or the system menu, or bring up the console. Although it can take a bit for the menu to come up if your fps is being hit hard enough.

@Zaknea

There is a whip mod for Oldrim here, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46902/?, but I think the whip part is animated rather than set up with physics so it may not be that helpful. I did find a video of a physics test for skyrim flails, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhwdjPx1B9M, but it has no information so again I don't know how helpful it is. In this thread, https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/483353-flail-wepons-spiky-ball-on-a-chain/, a "Mr.Dave" says he made a flail with HDT PE in post #5 but he never says how and, as far as I can tell, never made it public.

@Yoxgg04

I'd try adjusting what your wig and earrings collide with, my guess is that they are getting "stuck" between or on the number of different collision shapes involved in a sex scene. Try tagging them to ignore the male body and see if that fixes the CTD.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, DarkFireTim said:

@t3h0th3r

Question, is your butt stretching into the floor or falling off and through the floor? It may be hard to tell since its part of the body but in my experience stretching through the floor is caused by misspelled bone names in the xml while the whatever falling off is caused by incorrect settings for the "anchor" bones. I've run into both problems before converting wigs and tails to SSE SMP.

@zytres

When the fps loss occurs is anything odd happening with your SMP shapes? I ask because I was converting a wig and ran into an issue where the pony tail got "stuck" between my body and the collision shapes I was using for my tail. This caused the wig to stretch and it shot my fps in the face, like a serious 50 fps loss immediately. If this is your issue the fps loss should go away when you open a menu, like your inventory or the system menu, or bring up the console. Although it can take a bit for the menu to come up if your fps is being hit hard enough.

@Zaknea

There is a whip mod for Oldrim here, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46902/?, but I think the whip part is animated rather than set up with physics so it may not be that helpful. I did find a video of a physics test for skyrim flails, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhwdjPx1B9M, but it has no information so again I don't know how helpful it is. In this thread, https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/483353-flail-wepons-spiky-ball-on-a-chain/, a "Mr.Dave" says he made a flail with HDT PE in post #5 but he never says how and, as far as I can tell, never made it public.

@Yoxgg04

I'd try adjusting what your wig and earrings collide with, my guess is that they are getting "stuck" between or on the number of different collision shapes involved in a sex scene. Try tagging them to ignore the male body and see if that fixes the CTD.

Yes as soon as i get in the menu fps go back to 60. Im not sure if i have hdt hair... i might have to check, and also hdt armors maybe?