6 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

And i kind of urge you all to [switch to CBBE], since the body-divide was bad enough in oldrim

[rant]

The problem isn't just switching bodies. The problem is the thousands of UUNP outfits I have (and so do several others who have posted to that effect in this very thread.) I have manually built UUNP conversion sets in Outfit Studio for over half of those outfits and Gamefever and a couple of others built the rest. I'm not ready to just throw out those months of effort on a whim, and for no valid reason (that makes sense to me.) And I believe that even with a CBBE version of Book of UUNP, the total number of CBBE outfits available doesn't yet come close to the number of UUNP outfits available for Skyrim (both versions.)

I use CBBE in FO4, and most of the FO4 outfit mods are also for CBBE so no problem. But that is not the case in Oldrim, and it is not the case in SSE.

Why would anyone (beside Ousnius and Jeir) "urge" someone else to switch bodies? Of what interest is it to anyone beside the CBBE team what body I (and other UUNP users) use? I don't understand "body divide." I know what the words mean, but those words imply that there were two identical bodies and people just stupidly supported both of them for no reason and we really all should just fall into lock step and prefer the same thing. We'll all just drive Fords, GM can go take a hike. Oh and we must all fly Delta- The other airlines must go out of business.

It's not true that in Oldrim both body types were the same- UUNP had some advantages over CBBE (among others, unique shapes that CBBE didn't have, although I understand it has them now.) Another huge advantage was the UUNP-Special body that CBBE didn't have anything like until a couple of months ago- if you wanted moving lady bits, you needed a UUNP body. Period. Even without the advantage of more outfits for UNP, and lots of people's embedded outfits that they (we) are reluctant to just throw in the shit can (which is the only option if, like me, you're not willing to make thousands of conversion sets to convert all your UUNP stuff to CBBE when you just recently finished making all those same conversion sets to convert all manner of converted Oldrim outfits from <insert weird body type here> to UUNP.) UUNP in Oldrim, and until very recently in SSE, had distinct advantages to those of us who use it. And why shouldn't it? it was developed by the same talented team that is now trying to make everybody switch to CBBE.

I really feel that "urging" other people to do something because YOU prefer it implies that we're all ignorant, and if only we had half a brain we'd already have switched to CBBE to avoid the dreaded "body divide" (*cue spooky music*). As you can see, my feathers are a bit ruffled over it. Panties: in a wad.

The more people "urge" us Neanderthal UUNP users to switch for no actual advantage to me, the harder I dig my heels in. Show me some real advantages other than "more polys! Shinies!  One body to rule them all!!!!!" Other than in a few rare extreme poses, my UUNP-Special body with 4K textures looks as good to me as any CBBE body I've seen- and I still think UNP boobs look better than CBBE boobs.

[/rant]

:classic_wub:

48 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

[/rant]

:classic_wub:

LOL I see that post drove you right over the edge. I agree with you about all the work put into the UUNP outfits I'm in the same boat. I did however try the new CBBE on my second gaming PC and it is very good and I have switched to it on my other system. I will be staying with UUNP on my main system as I have put a lot of time into the body I'm working on now @ a poly count of 26,000 compared to 9,500 polys, plus UUNP has 3 times the armors and clothes that CBBE has to date. Ousnius has had no problem giving me advice on discord with the UUNP body and a lot of others that are behind this huge urge to migrate. Until CBBE has a lot more armors converted over then I'll stick with my set up the way it is.

16 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

LOL I see that post drove you right over the edge.

Not the whole post- most of it made perfect sense. But "urging" us to switch to a body type we obviously don't prefer (because if we did we would've already switched, duh!) just seemed a bit ... presumptuous. High-handed. Arrogant. Cheeky. Uncalled for. Or something. :classic_biggrin: I'll get over it. More wine, that's what I need.

I shall chose my words more carefully in the future. :classic_angel: Will 20 lashes be sufficient? :naughty:

And like you 2 i also have invested a lot of time into UUNP, what you see in my sig is only the top of the iceberg, most of the stuff i made was not publishing worthy or had to stay private because of permission issues (read i was too lazy to get them).

It would certainly make things easier if there was just a single body that people needed to make their armors fit and we could then just use bodyslide to tweak the shape or use a different preset.  There are a bunch of different CBBE presets out there already including some approximations of the different UNP/UUNP bodies.  If people who prefer the UNP/UUNP shape created CBBE presets that match those shapes then you'd have the best of both worlds, no need to support multiple bodies and access to whichever your preferred body shape is.  I tried tweaking the sliders manually myself and I suck at it so I just pick the preset that looks the best to me and do a batch build.

I'm still using vanilla CBBE armors with the CT77 physics bodyslide preset.  I'm hoping Remodelled Armor gets done at some point but I'm content to wait for it. 

2 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

pretty sure the CBBE.xml is prepared to work with SOS SE full, so just install that and have a look if it works, you shouldn't need to do anything manually. If you want creature functionality, that's another story.

Creature functionality is not that hard bud when we started to port it the scripts and everything was a pain. We found it was a combo of scripts, and load order you want to place MNC as close to below CF as possible and also make sure SL Aroused is functioning. 

20180309102732_1.jpg

I previously stated that I had schlong-to-clam collision, but after further testing :classic_tongue: that appears not to be the case- apparently I was so excited to have hair, earrings, amulets, boobs, bellies and butts wiggle-waggling around that I failed to notice that what I thought was schlong-to-clam collision was actually my monitor shaking from one of the dogs hopping in my lap. Or something. :classic_blink:

Can someone who has it working on UUNP-Special please share xmls and/or code? Thanks.

Does anyone recognize this Skyrim SMP armor ? I am desperately seeking "flouncy, girly SMP outfits" like that armor, but so far I'm drawing a blank. I don't want capes, I'm looking for dresses, skirts, etc. that have a lot of movement like that armor. I don't mind converting meshes to SSE if needed. Thanks.

Edit! Update!- I found the armor "theRoadstroker Royal Elven Armor" on two foreign sites, translated the Russian one back to Engrish... but it doesn't have any bones *sob* so my prospects of getting it to swish and sway seductively are somewhere between nil and  3,279.6 to the power of minus zero.... or maybe it was just zero. I'll recalculate it.

So thanks to those who responded helpfully but apparently RealClone stuck his own bone in that dress (be still my heart) and he now has the only copy that moves.

34 minutes ago, rosent said:

royal elven set is the name but i cant find the hdt version

Yes, specifically "theRoadstroker Royal Elf Armor" because there is a version called "Royal Elf Armor" on the Skyrim Nexus that doesn't look even remotely similar to this armor. Sadly, theRoadstroker Royal Elf Armor's Nexus page is gone.

11 hours ago, rosent said:

Cloaks of Skyrim HDT-SMP WIP

all burlap Cloaks should be working if someone wanna test, im still trying to figure out how to avoid clipping on some vanilla outfits

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10q1WcplC6xaOSj6LGDT3q36GUkXsWvyH/view?usp=sharing

I tested one of the cloaks (brown cloak, not cape), and it appears to be functioning well. There is some clipping (I had a shield on my back, and was wearing the vanilla Studded Armor), but otherwise it moves good-- even when entering "sneak" mode the cloak spreads across the floor instead of sinking into it.

edit:I spawned a couple of bandits, and a couple of e'm had the cloaks equipped which dropped my fps (understandable), but the movement was still good.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, specifically "theRoadstroker Royal Elf Armor" because there is a version called "Royal Elf Armor" on the Skyrim Nexus that doesn't look even remotely similar to this armor. Sadly, theRoadstroker Royal Elf Armor's Nexus page is gone.

i found the file here https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3i47yo/theroadstrokers_royal_elven_set/ and it has bones so you can actually try to make it work with smp

9 minutes ago, randompeep said:

I tested one of the cloaks (brown cloak, not cape), and it appears to be functioning well. There is some clipping (I had a shield on my back, and was wearing the vanilla Studded Armor), but otherwise it moves good-- even when entering "sneak" mode the cloak spreads across the floor instead of sinking into it.

edit:I spawned a couple of bandits, and a couple of e'm had the cloaks equipped which dropped my fps (understandable).

about the clipping im trying to figure out a decent way to avoid that, at least for vanilla clothing, Ill work on physics on weapons in your back later, i think i can find a nice way to make them work properly.

about the fps check if your game is drawing 2 cloaks one after another, my friend was having that issue and had a lot of fps hit so he edited the cloaks of skyrim esp to have 46 body part only and that improved performance a lot

I finally got to test some stuff, i have to split my time carefully between SMP and VR, hoping for SMP VR soon, so that constraint will go away.

23 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

pretty sure the CBBE.xml is prepared to work with SOS SE full, so just install that and have a look if it works, you shouldn't need to do anything manually. If you want creature functionality, that's another story.

I can confirm, that CBBE-XML (1.0.4) works out of the box, hands, boobs, and nether regions all react to touch of each other.  I found a tongue in some AIO pack and try to make it work too.

20 hours ago, scipher99 said:

Creature functionality is not that hard bud when we started to port it the scripts and everything was a pain. We found it was a combo of scripts, and load order you want to place MNC as close to below CF as possible and also make sure SL Aroused is functioning.

What i meant is: the CBBE-XML pack doesn't have creature XMLs, but there are many out there that work with MNC/CF meshes, like the ones in the next link.

18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Can someone who has it working on UUNP-Special please share xmls and/or code? Thanks.

Idk if oldrim XMLs work, assuming ppl were lazy and didn't make those meshes from scratch, renamed shapes or whatnot the attached config might work.

edit: nope those are bad.

It's just a quick and dirty hack of combining these with the CBBE XMLs, not tested (i'm at work atm). If it works most Bodytypes + Creatures are supported, also the files are quite old, so no warranties whatsoever...

18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

That depends on how artfully you apply them...

I meant as a punishment for me, but i'll take what i get :yum:

9 hours ago, rosent said:

i found the file here https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3i47yo/theroadstrokers_royal_elven_set/ and it has bones so you can actually try to make it work with smp

Yes, I found that too. Astonishing though it may seem, I use Google and searched diligently for it before posting my request. :classic_rolleyes:

When I try to click that link, I am blocked due to "DNS Quarantine: known malware host" or something similar, and that is that. I have tried with Firefox and with MIE, and with my anti-malware turned off- the block is occurring external to my machine. If you can download the mod would you please share it with me?

EDIT EDIT EDIT - I got the file. I simply used a vpn to spoof a UK IP address and got the file. I also got 2 scamware ads, one of which was an audio track in a robot voice with a fake logo for my ISP, droning "Critical Alert! We have detected that your computer is infected by viruses and spyware. Please call the toll-free number shown so our engineers can walk you through the process of...Critical alert! We have detected...." etc. over an over again in a loop. The site also wanted me to buy a paid subscription to get faster download speeds and made me click through 3 or 4 separate challenge screens before finally allowing the 3-minute download to begin. Lol. It's astonishing that anybody falls for these scams, but I guess enough people do fall for them to make it profitable for them to keep running the scam. *shrug*

The file appears to be complete and checks clean (no malware) so I'ma go to work onnit. Thanks.:classic_wub:

21 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

Will 20 lashes be sufficient?

That depends on how artfully you apply them...

6 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

I meant as a punishment for me, but i'll take what i get :yum:

I knew that.:classic_wub: I'm somewhat smarter than I look.

46 minutes ago, frozensquall said:

i finally got everything for the skse207 running for HDT, no more rolling back trying to figure out what was holding me back. However I still cant get my arousal working... I assume its just load order issues i gotta figure-out, but hey HDT is a +

Could you please define "everything," and if it's for UUNP-Special and  includes hair, earrings, amulets, boobs, belly, butt, pussy and clothes physics and mutual collisions all around including "body," pussy, boobs, schlongs and hands? *shivers with antici - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAtion*

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone recognize this Skyrim SMP armor ? I am desperately seeking "flouncy, girly SMP outfits" like that armor, but so far I'm drawing a blank. I don't want capes, I'm looking for dresses, skirts, etc. that have a lot of movement like that armor. I don't mind converting meshes to SSE if needed. Thanks.

Wa Ribbon HDT-SMP PATH

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88453/?tab=files&jump_to_comment=56431266

Th'address was in one of the replies to one of the comments in the link you provided. The music in the video didn't really go with the Hound Dog Taylor & the Houserockers track I was listening to at the time. Although the track was quite relevant for this thread:

'Give me back my (HDT) wig'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kGFIHLsCQ