5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks to rosent and ddavin, I was able to get the Oldrim SMP version of theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set and convert it to SSE with no problems. I was happy to discover that the xml was modified from (I don't know what body type) to UUNP-7B so I just charged in-game to flaunt it (to myself.) Sadly, disappointment soon set in. Here is what I saw in-game:

theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set SMP In-Game Test The anomalies are annotated right in the video so no need to repeat them here.

Here is the thoroughly-hacked up xml for this outfit:

mx.xml

I would appreciate any words of wisdom from anyone who can help me understand how to fix this.

I have an answer for the dress stretching and a solution. As for the body physics all I have is a guess, but hopefully someone else here with more coding experience than I have can confirm it.

Dress stretching - This is caused by a shape in the dress having to many bones assigned to it. To fix this you load the dress into outfit studio and find any shape with more than 80 bones. Then split that shape into as many shapes as you need to get the max bones per shape down to 80 or less. I'm actually in the middle of doing this for 2 wigs and a dress my self. After I finish I can offer more concrete directions but they aren't main projects so I don't have an ETA. @Zaknea was the guy who figured this out and tested it so he may have more helpful advice when he gets back on.

No body physics - This is only a guess, but I think green text in an xml is for notes to the coder. So any green text in the dress xml is being ignored by the game. The problem you'll have fixing it is that some of the green text really are notes and you really want them to stay green. In my preliminary test you want to change line 14 where it says

<!-- <bone name="NPC L PreBreast">

to

<bone name="NPC L PreBreast">

that should fix lines 14 - 138. Then change lines 141 -164 from 

<!-- <bone name="NPC L Clavicle [LClv]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R Clavicle [RClv]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L Breast"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R Breast"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L Breast01"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R Breast01"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L Forearm [LLar]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R Forearm [RLar]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L ForearmTwist1 [LLt1]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L ForearmTwist2 [LLt2]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L UpperArm [LUar]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R UpperArm [RUar]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L UpperarmTwist1 [LUt1]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L UpperarmTwist2 [LUt2]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC Spine [Spn0]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC Spine2 [Spn2]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC L Butt"/> -->
	<!-- <bone name="NPC R Butt"/> -->

to

<bone name="NPC L Clavicle [LClv]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Clavicle [RClv]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Breast"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Breast"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Breast01"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Breast01"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Forearm [LLar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Forearm [RLar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L ForearmTwist1 [LLt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L ForearmTwist2 [LLt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L UpperArm [LUar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R UpperArm [RUar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L UpperarmTwist1 [LUt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L UpperarmTwist2 [LUt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Spine [Spn0]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Spine2 [Spn2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Butt"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Butt"/>

This should get you breast and butt bounce but I don't know what effect that will have on the dress physics.

On 4/25/2018 at 11:31 AM, frozensquall said:

side note, i know you mentioned not to use your presets with ECE, but what about with a converted racemenu? I use your presets for all my toons atm, but i dont want to cause any problems with them.

My plugin based presets will work with RM, for the most part, but as they use ECE tri, any jslots you save will require those tri. Any functions the tri change in character menu will also apply to RM, so for instance, jaw forward will be nose width, eye depth will be eye tilt, and that "functionality" will repeat across RM's extended sliders as well (both eye depth sliders in RM will become eye tilt, so you'll have 4 eye tilt sliders and 0 eye depth sliders).

6 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

This is only a guess, but I think green text in an xml is for notes to the coder. So any green text in the dress xml is being ignored by the game. The problem you'll have fixing it is that some of the green text really are notes and you really want them to stay green.

So basically what you're saying is half the functionality of the xml is commented out. Thank you and I'll give your suggs a try.

UPDATE: I uncommented everything and now I have body physics! Woohoo! Thanks!

By the way, I don't have any "green text" at all in my xml editor, which looks like this:

xml-Editor.thumb.png.8fc296b6351338dc18d6e377f89588be.png

It's called XML Copy Editor and I have no idea where I got it- I've had it for approximately forever. Is there a "better" xml editor I should be using?

On 4/27/2018 at 3:27 PM, DarkFireTim said:

Dress stretching - This is caused by a shape in the dress having to many bones assigned to it. To fix this you load the dress into outfit studio and find any shape with more than 80 bones.

@DarkFireTim Well, I'm not sure how to tell which bones belong to an outfit shape and which bones belong to the (reference) body- no matter which shape I highlight, I see all of the exact same bones in the Bones tab. I would expect to see only arm bones when I highlight the sleeves shape, and only torso bones in the torso shape, but that's not what I see in Outfit Studio. There's only one Bones list and it apparently applies to all shapes.

There are 80 SMP bones (all named "mx---") plus 29 body bones (clavicle, forearm, etc.) for a total of 109 bones, but again, I have no idea which shapes those bones are part of because I see the exact same unchanging list on the bones tab with every shape.

On 4/27/2018 at 3:27 PM, DarkFireTim said:

Then split that shape into as many shapes as you need to get the max bones per shape down to 80 or less.

I have no idea how to split the shape even if I knew how to get a by-shape bone count- I vaguely remember reading something along the lines of masking half the shape then using 'separate vertices,' but not sure how to create/name the new shape, or how to "tell" the SMP xml about it. Can you link a tutorial on how to do that?

EDIT/UPDATE: After an hour of "trying everything" I discovered that if I "close the eye" on all but one of the shapes in a nif, the bones displayed will be only for the one shape I didn't make invisible by closing the eye. Thus, I was able to discover that the torso shape in theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set has fewer than 80 bones when I delete the existing UUNP body shape, but with the body shape in the nif the dress shape has those bones too, putting it over 80 bones.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

So basically what you're saying is half the functionality of the xml is commented out. Thank you and I'll give your suggs a try.

By the way, I don't have any "green text" at all in my xml editor, which looks like this:

Hide contents

It's called XML Copy Editor and I have no idea where I got it- I've had it for approximately forever. Is there a "better" xml editor I should be using?

Yup that's what I was trying to say. Judging from your screen shot the lines are the same but in your program you want to remove the "->" at the end of lines 141 - 164. I assume it'll be the same for line 14 but I don't know. As for what program to use, I'm not sure. I use "Notepad++" and my sister uses "Microsoft Visual Studio". I don't know if there is a "superior" program for this, but I'm also pretty new to the whole thing.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Reveal hidden contents

Try Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

what do i edit in xml to get schlong to cbbe pussy collisions because only one side of the vagina opens and im not sure what causes it but id like to fix it.

Open the cbbe body xml and find the pussy bones, if your using the xml from the cbbe nexus page the first left bone should be called "NPC L Pussy01", make sure the values are the same for left and right bones. If that doesn't work open the schlong xml, should be called "MaleGenitals" if your using the cbbe xmls from the nexus page, and increase the margin. I would do this in small increments, like .01, at a time. 

32 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

Heads up if you use SMP Wigs.  I had SMP wigs on two followers and my FPS would drop dramatically indoors.   One follower with a HDT SMP wig doesn't seem to be a problem, but if you do more than that, expect problems.

Double check the wig movement and make sure its not acting out or getting stuck. We have verified that a SMP shape getting "stuck" on or between collision shapes slags fps and the more smp items you have interacting the more likely that is to happen. That being said I've had earrings, wig, tail, and body SMP active on 4 followers for both standard play and sex scenes with no problem so comfortably working follower SMP is possible.

17 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

@DarkFireTim Well, I'm not sure how to tell which bones belong to an outfit shape and which bones belong to the (reference) body- no matter which shape I highlight, I see all of the exact same bones in the Bones tab. I would expect to see only arm bones when I highlight the sleeves shape, and only torso bones in the torso shape, but that's not what I see in Outfit Studio. There's only one Bones list and it apparently applies to all shapes.

There are 80 SMP bones (all named "mx---") plus 29 body bones (clavicle, forearm, etc.) for a total of 109 bones, but again, I have no idea which shapes those bones are part of because I see the exact same unchanging list on the bones tab with every shape.

I have no idea how to split the shape even if I knew how to get a by-shape bone count- I vaguely remember reading something along the lines of masking half the shape then using 'separate vertices,' but not sure how to create/name the new shape, or how to "tell" the SMP xml about it. Can you link a tutorial on how to do that?

EDIT/UPDATE: After an hour of "trying everything" I discovered that if I "close the eye" on all but one of the shapes in a nif, the bones displayed will be only for the one shape I didn't make invisible by closing the eye. Thus, I was able to discover that the torso shape in theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set has fewer than 80 bones when I delete the existing UUNP body shape, but with the body shape in the nif the dress shape has those bones too, putting it over 80 bones.

Sorry I took so long to respond. My SSE broke last night and I had to reinstall the whole thing, somehow in all that I missed your post entirely. I couldn't find a guide of any kind so I'll try to write one here. I'm gonna try to write it so other people can find it, sorry if that means I go over things you already know.

1. Make a back up of your nif. Seriously its easy to make a mistake and you'll want a back up.

2. Figure out what bones are attached to what shape. In outfit studio the easiest way to do this is to select the shape and then to see what bones are weight painted to that shape, at least as far as I know. Its probably going to be easier to identify what bones you'll need to work with in Nif Skope, they'll be all the "ninodes" listed under the "niskininstance" for your shape. Either way note the names of the bones and roughly where they are in a separate location. If the bones are named clearly this step is less of an issue but you might want to do it anyway.

3. In outfit studio mask the area you've decided will be the new shape, then go to to "tool" at the top and select "invert mask" this should mask everything except the new shape. Take some time to double check and make sure only the part you want to be the new shape is unmasked. Then go to "shape" at the top and select "separate vertices". Outfit Studio should ask you what you want to name the new shape, name it and click ok. You should now have a new shape name on the bottom of your shape list to the right.

4. Select your new shape and go to the "bones" tab. Using the list of bones you made in step 2 select every bone that ISN'T part of the new shape. Then right click and select "delete" and "from the selected shapes".

5. Select the shape your new shape used to be part of. Then using the list of bones you made in step 2 select the bones that ARE part of the new shape. Then right click and select "delete" and "from the selected shapes". If you noticed errant bones during step two, like bones for the arm affecting the leg, you can clean that up now by selecting them along side the bones from the new shape.

6. Repeat steps 3-5 until all shapes in your project have 80 or less bones attached to them.

7. Save your project or export your nif depending on what your working on. Either way it should go smoothly with no warnings, however you may get a warning about vertices being unweighted. If you do select no and it will take you back to your project with the unweighted vertices masked. Take a look at it and see how small the area is. If its a large area you've made a mistake and will want to go back through the previous steps, if its a small area it is probably safe to ignore and you can continue with saving or exporting.

8. For SMP projects open your projects SMP xml and add 

<per-vertex-shape name="your new shape">
  <margin>0</margin>
  <tag>"what you want your new shape to be tagged"</tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>"your new shapes tag"</no-collide-with-tag>
  </per-vertex-shape>

to the bottom of the xml above where it says "</system>". Depending on what your working on you may need to add "<no-collide-with-tag>" for more things or adjust the "<margin>".

9. Repeat step 8 for every new shape you created in steps 3-6.

With that you should be done, go ahead and load up your game and test out your project. It should no longer stretch out to infinity.

@DarkFireTim Thanks- I have just one question before I go try to do this- is it safe to delete body parts that are valid but not used by a particular shape? Example- a skirt has the Breast bones in it for some reason even though there is no possibility that the breast bones will ever influence the skirt.

I'm asking because I have noticed that various shapes have absurdly un-useful bones in them... most shapes I've run into in OS have every possible UUNP body bone in them even though most of them are not weight-painted on that shape and in fact are far away from that shape.

I thought I'd dust off my CBBE HDT SMP test installation, update it and give it a whirl to see what's new. It all installed fine, no issues. 

Given what I read on here, I decided to run it alongside CBP. Game loads fine.

But one issue: I can't see any hand to breast collision.

Now I definitely had it on my original tests in January.

Is this an issue with Hydrogen's latest files?

Or are my XMLs lacking (used the list off this site rather than CBBE's list.)?

In fact - I'm not sure even if my XMLs are being applied. :confused:   For example,  I used the CBBE Floppy and see no change.  Hmm.

Any good tips for making the best of this collision (I understand it is not as good as PE).

For info: latest SkyrimSE exe, SKSE 2.07, all updated including XPMSE etc. I've used HDT for ages so I'm not a stranger to it.

CBBE Body Special in use.

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

@DarkFireTim Thanks- I have just one question before I go try to do this- is it safe to delete body parts that are valid but not used by a particular shape? Example- a skirt has the Breast bones in it for some reason even though there is no possibility that the breast bones will ever influence the skirt.

I'm asking because I have noticed that various shapes have absurdly un-useful bones in them... most shapes I've run into in OS have every possible UUNP body bone in them even though most of them are not weight-painted on that shape and in fact are far away from that shape.

Probably? Sorry I'm not being very clear but it depends on the situation and what shapes your project uses for collision. Based on your example it should be safe, but I'd make a back up and test that change before you move on. 

@Bluegunk

I recommend you use the xmls from the CBBE nexus site. They should work for all CBBE, like breast and hand, and CBBE to Male Body, like schlong to breast, collisions. Depending on the armor your wearing you may need to update shape names tho, alot of armors like to use "basebody" or "baseshape" instead of "CBBE" which will cause problems until you change it in outfit studio.

50 minutes ago, DarkFireTim said:

@Bluegunk

I recommend you use the xmls from the CBBE nexus site. They should work for all CBBE, like breast and hand, and CBBE to Male Body, like schlong to breast, collisions. Depending on the armor your wearing you may need to update shape names tho, alot of armors like to use "basebody" or "baseshape" instead of "CBBE" which will cause problems until you change it in outfit studio.

Thank you. OK, I tried swapping the XMLs over - not one bit of difference. Nothing. In the nude, no gloves, her boobs may as well not be there.

I know SMP has weaker / poorer (?) collision than the PE, but I definitely had collision on my earlier sessions back in January. 

I must have set this up wrong. I rebuilt the body in BodySlide, ran FNIS. All the relevant files are in the game Data SKSE folder (I use MO2 but installed this manually).

Any hints gratefully received!

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you. OK, I tried swapping the XMLs over - not one bit of difference. Nothing. In the nude, no gloves, her boobs may as well not be there.

I know SMP has weaker / poorer (?) collision than the PE, but I definitely had collision on my earlier sessions back in January. 

I must have set this up wrong. I rebuilt the body in BodySlide, ran FNIS. All the relevant files are in the game Data SKSE folder (I use MO2 but installed this manually).

Any hints gratefully received!

Well lets start with the basics and work our way out. What version of SSE are you running and do you have the compatible version of SKSE64 and SMP? If you need to require the SMP files you can find links to their sources in post #734 on page 30 of this thread. If your files are up to date double check their locations and names, make sure every thing is pointing to the right place and all the files can find each other. If everything is in the right place and pointing to the right place then double check the bone names in the xml and the shape names in your meshes. Easiest way to to do this is with outfit studio and your xml editor of choice, I like notepad++ but you can use whatever. If all of these things are right then you have physics, so the problem has to be in your xml tags or variables. As such I'd open your xml and start adjusting them, if your stuck you can post your xml here and we'll take a look at it.

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

suddenly my game wont continue load after installing SMP how can i fix this ?

What do you mean wont load? CTD on a save load? CTD after the intro video? If you remove SMP can you load? Did your game break immediately after you installed SMP or did it work for a while first? Have you installed or uninstalled anything else between when it last worked and now? Are you using NMM, MO, or are you installing mods by hand? Do you have SKEE or the SKSE64 UIextender installed?

3 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Well lets start with the basics and work our way out. What version of SSE are you running and do you have the compatible version of SKSE64 and SMP? If you need to require the SMP files you can find links to their sources in post #734 on page 30 of this thread. If your files are up to date double check their locations and names, make sure every thing is pointing to the right place and all the files can find each other. If everything is in the right place and pointing to the right place then double check the bone names in the xml and the shape names in your meshes. Easiest way to to do this is with outfit studio and your xml editor of choice, I like notepad++ but you can use whatever. If all of these things are right then you have physics, so the problem has to be in your xml tags or variables. As such I'd open your xml and start adjusting them, if your stuck you can post your xml here and we'll take a look at it.

What do you mean wont load? CTD on a save load? CTD after the intro video? If you remove SMP can you load? Did your game break immediately after you installed SMP or did it work for a while first? Have you installed or uninstalled anything else between when it last worked and now? Are you using NMM, MO, or are you installing mods by hand? Do you have SKEE or the SKSE64 UIextender installed?

Thank you for helping, im' currently running current version of SKSE and SSE compatible with versions of HDTSMPmods and well as Xpmsse i have skse64 uiextender installed, i couldn't get the smp to work through mod organizer so i installed it manually, it works fine when creating a new game but shortly crashes after a few minutes. I cannot load a saved game, a game saved after installing smp wont load without causing CTD im currently exploring my options i know about the back stepping to find the source of the problem and quite honestly i belive its just the SMP (one of many) causing my crahes. I have HDTSSEframework, HDTsehighheels, HDTSSEsMP,Xpskeleton, Cbbesmp files,havokcollisonobject, and i have fnis latest version i belive thats everything required for smp to work, the only thing manually installed is the SMP and HDTmods for my body, jiggle works in game vagina has small issues, im still getting use to the deep modding thing ive never had to do it for any other game and i want to learn. Im gonna try installing Vortex rumors say its much easier than Mod organizer and less clumsy than NMM i believe with enough tinkering i can get to where i need to be.

58 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Thank you for helping, im' currently running current version of SKSE and SSE compatible with versions of HDTSMPmods and well as Xpmsse i have skse64 uiextender installed, i couldn't get the smp to work through mod organizer so i installed it manually, it works fine when creating a new game but shortly crashes after a few minutes. I cannot load a saved game, a game saved after installing smp wont load without causing CTD im currently exploring my options i know about the back stepping to find the source of the problem and quite honestly i belive its just the SMP (one of many) causing my crahes. I have HDTSSEframework, HDTsehighheels, HDTSSEsMP,Xpskeleton, Cbbesmp files,havokcollisonobject, and i have fnis latest version i belive thats everything required for smp to work, the only thing manually installed is the SMP and HDTmods for my body, jiggle works in game vagina has small issues, im still getting use to the deep modding thing ive never had to do it for any other game and i want to learn. Im gonna try installing Vortex rumors say its much easier than Mod organizer and less clumsy than NMM i believe with enough tinkering i can get to where i need to be.

The save games crashing is likely caused by XPMSSE, it as far as I heard uses parts of Skee that causes save corruption. It's going to be fixed when Expired has time I read. For now I'm using the new XPMSSE with the esps disabled and the esp from 4.20 enabled.

12 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Thank you for taking your time out to help, DarkFireTim!  :classic_smile:

I'm running the recent SSE 1.5.39, SKSE64 2.0.7 and Hydro's files are the latest I downloaded just yesterday. (Which are released for the current SSE edition and SKSE 2.0.7.   I have an account on the site). XPMSE is the latest.

<SNIP> cut text to reduce comment blather because....

UPDATE! I re-downloaded and reinstalled the DLLs, and suddenly the Body HDT is working! Yay!

I also added the available wigs and earrings which generally work fine, proof the HDT is picking up.

The XMLs offered earlier in this thread do not appear to work at all, but the out-of-the-box CBBE XMLs are fine.

Collision hand-to-breast is still very iffy. I don't know if this is a 'feature' of HDT SMP? I heard it is not as good.

If someone please could point me in the direction of which XML / Mesh elements can be adjusted for improved collision, I'd be most grateful.

To those who helped me with theRoadstroker's Royal Elven Set SMP, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sadly, I am now giving up on fixing it... predictably, it's a mess- there are unused torso nifs in the archive that are built completely differently than the one called out in the Armor Addon, there is a shape in the high-weight torso2_1.nif that is not present in the low-weight torso2_0.nif and when I batch build the mesh after any change I no longer have any physics at all on the dress. Removing the "orphan" shape from the high-weight mesh and then batch building in Bodyslide also kills all physics. Converting the mesh to my body shape by loading a new reference body into it and then deleting the included body removes all 80 (or 60) physics bones from the outfit. The Torso mesh shows 81 bones in NifSkope but 109 bones in Outfit Studio. It's just a complete mess and since the tools available to me can't even agree on how many bones this beautiful but $#@&$&^%*&)* -up outfit has, I quit- I simply don't have the skills to even begin to fix it.

Onward and upward- I am trying to achieve pussy-to-hands and pussy-to-schlong collisions. I currently have breast, butt and (presumably although it's hard to see) belly physics working. I have tried to convert a set of CBBE xml's to work for my UUNP but I failed- I got no body physics at all with them. I'm still on game 1.5.23 and SKSE64 2.0.6 (and XPMSSE 4.20, i.e. no SKEE) because I would like to get everything working before I toss a live grenade into my system by switching game, SKSE, Racemenu and SMP physics to the latest versions.

Part of my issue is that Outfit Studio shows only two bones related to the vagina- NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02.

UUNP-Special_Bones.thumb.png.055226dbb92c89e83142151d45991131.png

However, my UUNP.xml shows 4 pussy bones:

UUNP-xml_PussyBones.thumb.png.824a1b646c250bb7331fcb56f74df95a.png

So I am confused. Can someone please tell me why UUNP.xml would show bones that I do not have in my UUNP-Special body? As info, this is NOT the one that I tried to convert from CBBE.xml- I got this from one of the kind helpful peeps in this thread.

Thanks.

On 27/04/2018 at 12:32 AM, zytres said:

Here you go. I thought it worked for everybody already. Forgive if im wrong or misleading.

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.rar

I tried these with the CBBE SMP body (Caliente) but it does not seem to work? Hairs clipped right through the body, and hands had no collision.

When I looked through them, the DefaultBBP seemed to be indexed to different set of XMLs.  have these been updated?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

honestly i belive its just the SMP (one of many) causing my crahes. I have HDTSSEframework, HDTsehighheels, HDTSSEsMP,Xpskeleton, Cbbesmp files,havokcollisonobject, and i have fnis latest version i belive thats everything required for smp to work, the only thing manually installed is the SMP and HDTmods for my body

Havok Collision Object?  Is this part of HDT SMP SSE? Forgive me, but I thought this was an Oldrim HDT-PE item?

If it is in SSE I'd be very grateful for a link or more information.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I heard [SMP] is not as good [as HDT-PE].

LOL. You have said this in every post you've made here. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to give the impression that SMP isn't as good as HDT-PE. :classic_blink:

I must admit, though, that I, too have heard that... four or five times in the past four or five days... oh wait, those were all your posts... :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_rolleyes:

Your posts are the only place I have seen that statement. On the other hand, I have seen several statements to the effect that SMP (Bullet) is inherently better than HDT-PE (Havok) was, although to be honest I did not follow the gobbledy-gook reasoning/explanation behind why or how it's better... it was a lot of technobabble. The truth is that I am not qualified to have an opinion on the matter. HDT-PE worked great for me for years, and now HDT-SMP is working great for me alongside HDT-HH and life is good- thanks mostly to the people in this thread who ARE qualified to have an opinion. :classic_wub: I am not able to identify any way in which SMP is not every bit as good as HDT-PE from a user standpoint.

PS: Havok is not used with HDT-SMP, so I believe that you are 100% correct in your suspicion that "Havok Collision Object" plays no part in anything relating to SMP.