8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, I solved the problem- I opened all 4 Normals in GIMP2, then 'Export As' the same file name with DXT5 compression, and no more crashy-burny when selecting or equipping that style. Which is hideous. Lol. I tried all of the styles and kept the 3 or 4 I liked and sold the rest. Within the constraints of severe culture clash on several of them, they all look fine in-game and most of them move realistically.

I'm not normally a fan of twin tails either, but I did find one that goes so well with one of my outfits that I had to Favorite it and add it to that outfit- see what you think:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi there... would you like to buy some, uh, Girl Scout Cookies?

5Ex8LPS.jpg

Hee hee! I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?

Q4mhz1x.jpg

:smiley:

Grats on fixing the textures! Unfortunately your pics are telling me I don't have authorization to view they're page.

As for SMP update 20180415 still no luck. Physics and collisions for the body, hands, feet, and sos work fine, basically anything on the "defaultBBP's.xml". However I can't even tell if the other shapes are attaching to their xmls properly; wig, tail, earrings, necklace, ect. They should be, I mean I've double and triple checked the xml address; I even tried adding them to the "defaultBBPs.xml", but none of them work. Assuming they are attaching properly I've tried changing the variables in the xmls but nothings had any effect. I've even tried writing a new xml for the shape from scratch and that didn't change anything either. I keep coming back to the shapes on the "defaultBBP's.xml" being the only parts working and thinking that it has to be a problem with the xmls attaching to the shapes, but if that is the problem I have no idea what I'm doing wrong when I add them the "defaultBBP's.xml". Has anyone gotten something other than the body to work on update 20180415?

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, most people who have it working (including me) seem to all be on Game Version 1.5.23 and SKSE64 version 2.0.6, so if you updated to the latest paid mods feature-packed update, what I'm about to tell you won't work well for you. Your choices are either to revert your game and SKSE64 or read all the posts of the people trying to get the latest stuff to work and cry with them :classic_confused:

• hdtSSEFramework_1-5-23.7z and hdtSSEPhysics_1-5-23.7z Warning- one of those files stealth-overwrites your HDT-HH System Translation file with a Chinese version, ruining your HDT High Heels MCM. The fix is to grab your Oldrim HDT-HH translation file or just grab the one I just put at the bottom of this post :classic_rolleyes:
  • DefaultBBPs.xml and UUNP.xml from Post 662 on this thread if you use UUNP bodies. Not sure what you need if you want to use CBBE, but ask and ye shall receive
  • A physics-enabled body- either UUNP-HDT (or Special) or CBBE-Physics (or Special). No need to build a new one if yours is already physics-capable
  • Physics-enabled outfits and/or armor. Any BBP stuff should work including Oldrim conversions
  • Physics-enabled hair- the first one I got working :classic_wub: is HDT SMP KS Pony Hair
  • Dangly-Bangly earrings from Post 395 of this thread
  • Learn how to customize your bounce and enjoy!

If at first you don't succeed, give up just ask- my experience has been that this is a very helpful bunch in this thread.

hdtHighHeel_english.txt

Thanks for the reply Vyx. I don't allow steam to update skyrim, and I wait till all the mods I use are updated to SKSE4 latest to update. Learned my lesson with oldrim about letting it autoupate. It seems that I do have this working, and I use UUNP bodies and armor. I had ALOT of UUNP bodyslide armors and clothing (about 5GB), from when I made them in oldrim. I had them archived and waiting to use with SSE. Ran them through the SSE NIF optimizer and all seems to be working. I can confirm that your files work with Book of UUNP, Legendary Armors, Remolded Armor, and Spice Mini Dress. So I would assume as long as Bodyslide has the BBP stuf,f and Bodyslide puts the base shape as UUNP, it will work with your files. I am just confirming what you have already said.

Now on to hair and bounce.

I appreciate all the work you guys do. I believe I just happen to be coming back to play skyrim SSE at the right time. I stopped cause I had my oldrim right where I wanted it, but it wasn't stable. I then switched to SSE and wasn't happy cause HDT didn't work and figured I would just wait.  

So much appreciation

For everyone who wants the fix for the most recent patch. 

20180418:
Fix bug for 1.5.39 unable to scan equipment with specified physical data (NiStringExtraData)

Download http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html  The 18th of april version updated just about now. It fixed the broken link to the xml file. Testing this new version of the engine and it works with the hair, necklace, clothes physics and earrings.  

Update. Well damn she fixes the freaking clothes yet now the body xml no longer works at all. Gonna have to wait another update again. 

2 hours ago, minalia said:

20180418:
Fix bug for 1.5.39 unable to scan equipment with specified physical data (NiStringExtraData)

Download http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html  The 18th of april version updated just about now. It fixed the broken link to the xml file. Testing this new version of the engine and it works with the hair, necklace, clothes physics and earrings.  

Update. Well damn she fixes the freaking clothes yet now the body xml no longer works at all. Gonna have to wait another update again. 

Woohoo! Its nice to know I wasn't missing the answer, there just wasn't an answer to find. After updating to the new version everything seems to be working again. I've checked body physics/collisions, wig physics/collisions, tail physics/collisions, and earring physics/collisions simultaneously with no apparent problems. The tail seems to be "lighter", both more jittery and takes less impact to begin moving, than it used to but I am both in a different part of skyrim and haven't seen it in a few days so this could have nothing to do with the update or be my imagination. If any other brave souls feel like updating to test the fix everything seems to be working so you shouldn't have a problem. ;)

3 hours ago, minalia said:

20180418:

Body physics works for sure for me.

Although it seems to be little bit stiffer (less bouncy) than with previous version. I can be mistaken though.

Hi everyone, i had along reading with all the posts related to HDT-SMP SSE and I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things, but most of the information I needed was found here.
Just wanted to thank you all.

I managed to get all the tests you shared working.
Now I'm searching for some way to help you all so I was checking in oldrim nexus for some mods that could work and I found this one and is working. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88453?tab=description

(sorry my bad english I'm from Argentina)

EDIT: I've never played oldrim so I don't know a lot of things about that, but did someone try to add physics to beards? is that at least possible?

7 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Unfortunately your pics are telling me I don't have authorization to view they're page.

@DarkFireTim That's odd- my Post 673 in this thread is the first time I have linked those pics anywhere, they're set to "Public" because they are NOT NSFW, and they both have 35-40 views so somebody is able to see them- either that or Imgur is counting blocked attempts as "views." Are you by any chance in a country that censors external media, like Germany blocks online music?

I would be interested to hear from anyone else to see if those pics are visible to other people. If they're not, I can start attaching images to posts instead of linking to them...

6 hours ago, ddavin said:

Thanks for the reply Vyx. (...) It seems that I do have this working, and I use UUNP bodies and armor. I had ALOT of UUNP bodyslide armors and clothing (about 5GB), from when I made them in oldrim. I had them archived and waiting to use with SSE. Ran them through the SSE NIF optimizer and all seems to be working. I can confirm that your files work with Book of UUNP, Legendary Armors, Remolded Armor, and Spice Mini Dress. So I would assume as long as Bodyslide has the BBP stuf,f and Bodyslide puts the base shape as UUNP, it will work with your files. I am just confirming what you have already said.

Now on to hair and bounce.

I appreciate all the work you guys do. I believe I just happen to be coming back to play skyrim SSE at the right time. I stopped cause I had my oldrim right where I wanted it, but it wasn't stable. I then switched to SSE and wasn't happy cause HDT didn't work and figured I would just wait.  

So much appreciation

Woohoo! Congratulations! I, too, have Giggle-Bytes :classic_rolleyes: of UUNP stuff converted from Oldrim, which is why I can't bring myself to switch to CBBE. As far as Bouncy Hair goes, you should be able to use the HDT Hair I linked (KS Pony Tail) right out of the box, and the dangly earrings and amulets too. The other hair pack that DarkFireTim linked a couple of pages back needs to be converrted and 4 of the textures need to be revisited... hmmm... I wonder if there's any reason I can't post my converted and fixed hair pack here... Anybody know if that would be OK?

18 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

@DarkFireTim That's odd- my Post 673 in this thread is the first time I have linked those pics anywhere, they're set to "Public" because they are NOT NSFW, and they both have 35-40 views so somebody is able to see them- either that or Imgur is counting blocked attempts as "views." Are you by any chance in a country that censors external media, like Germany blocks online music?

I would be interested to hear from anyone else to see if those pics are visible to other people. If they're not, I can start attaching images to posts instead of linking to them...

There is some problem with displaying pics from Imgur on LL.

I think, Imgur blocks it.

I'm able to see them in Firefox with "Referer control" addon installed, but not in Edge though.

On 4/13/2018 at 11:35 AM, DarkFireTim said:

As for hair and earrings you can use right now, I found a pack of wigs and earrings that have been converted to SSE SMP and have been released. The website I found the wigs on has had something happen to it so all I can share is the onedrive link

Since DarkFireTim posted the unconverted version of this already, I'll go ahead and post the converted version. Here is what I did to it:

• Unpacked the BSA
  • Ran all meshes through the Nif Optimizer
  • Installed into my SSE 1.5.23 + SKSE64 2.0.6
  • Got CTD on one style, scanned Textures with NifOptimizer, which found 4 errors; corrected 4 normal map errors using GIMP2
  • Resaved the plugin file in the CK to update it to Form Type 44 for SSE
  • Tested all styles in-game- all wigs worked fine, a couple of them may need minor xml tweaks for best physics
  • Rezipped all files as loose files (no more BSA) so people have access to the xmls for tweaking
  • Uploaded installable archive to my DropBox (link below)

SMP Hair Project SSE.7z

47 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

There is some problem with displaying pics from Imgur on LL.

I think, Imgur blocks it.

I'm able to see them in Firefox with "Referer control" addon installed, but not in Edge though.

Holy crap, so all the stuff I linked in this thread to help troubleshoot SMP just never appeared? What image host do LL peeps use then?

Let's try it another way:

19 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

I'm not really a fan of twin tails

I'm not normally a fan of twin tails either, but I did find one that goes so well with one of my outfits that I had to Favorite it and add it to that outfit- see what you think:

Hello, Sir- could I interest you in my, uh, Girl Scout Cookies?

20180417222103_1.thumb.jpg.1303a76003e8f658763fc81f57c0d07d.jpg

Mmmm, I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?

20180417225813_1.thumb.jpg.cb4e495465232b371ffdf96f9eed5b46.jpg

45 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Since DarkFireTim posted the unconverted version of this already, I'll go ahead and post the converted version. Here is what I did to it:

• Unpacked the BSA
  • Got CTD on one style, scanned Textures with NifOptimizer, which found 4 errors; corrected 4 normal map errors using GIMP2
  • Tested all styles in-game- all wigs worked fine, a couple of them may need minor xml tweaks for best physics
  • Rezipped all files as loose files (no more BSA) so people have access to the xmls for tweaking

SMP Hair Project SSE.7z

I had an error in hdtSSEPhysics.log about the <private> tag, I had to change the xml into <shared>private</shared> and no more error logging.
I'm getting CDT when I try to wear marielong wig, don't know why.
Everything else works just perfectly in my PC thank you Vyxenne

Sorry guys, I wish I had the patience to update to see if I have the same issues and if I can fix them, but I'm still running 1.5.23? I think...

Anyways, I can confirm that my previous idea works with keeping all of my collision items tagged on the feet of my meshes.  No more capes dragging on thin air, and now correctly collide with the floor when my character height is raised.  No longer have to add collision shapes to my actual meshes as long as it's just the body/hands/feet.  I thought about adding the head but I would probably only use that on hair meshes anyways...

Only real bummer obviously now is that I need to do this with 100's of feet meshes and have them attached to an xml, but it shouldn't be that bad in the grand scheme of things.  I've already converted 2100 armors to CBBE SSE and created ground objects for probably 95% of those meshes...

In hindsight, creating the ground objects is the part I hate the most and probably even more time consuming than adding SMP to clothing at this point XD

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that the floor can be lowered if this is something that you're interested in.  I don't know how it reacts performance wise since only one object draws the collision objects for most things, but I know it would be a positive impact (if there's any at all).

Edit: 2100 PIECES of armor converted, not sets... I do have a job at least lol

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

• Unpacked the BSA

SMP Hair Project SSE.7z

@Vyxenne Thanks for sharing this you saved me the conversion time. I checked and I'm in the same boat about 10+ GB of UUNP HDT armors that is also keeping me from switching to CBBE SSE out of pure lazy not wanting to convert a ton of armors over. I did find if you use uncompressed 4K textures you can get it to look almost as good as the poly count of CBBE. The down side is it makes for huge files so if your hardware is not on the high end it will give you a big hit.  Oh by the way you have one of the best sigs I have seen is a long while LOL bravo!

489830_20180411151818_1.png

39 minutes ago, rosent said:

I'm getting CDT when I try to wear marielong wig, don't know why.

That one was problematic for me too as long as I was standing in Windhelm- it spazzed out to infinity roughly toward the southwest... but when I tried it again in the middle of the plains west of Whiterun it behaved more or less correctly, although, like all of the physics objects in my game, it was a bit jittery. Please let me know if you figure out why it's not working for you (xml tweak?) and I'll correct it and repack it for others to use.

23 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

@Vyxenne I did find if you use uncompressed 4K textures you can get [UUNP bodies] to look almost as good as the poly count of CBBE.

I have read bits and pieces here and there that suggest someone has made a high-poly UUNP body- but Google can't find one if it exists. The only thing that bothers me about my UUNP body is the "frog legs" distortion at the hips whenever my legs are spread (which is often :classic_biggrin:.) I've never had a high-poly body, but from what I've read, it might distort less in "those poses."

Holy crap, so all the stuff I linked in this thread to help troubleshoot SMP just never appeared? What image host do LL peeps use then?

Let's try it another way:

Reveal hidden contents

Hello, Sir- could I interest you in my, uh, Girl Scout Cookies?

20180417222103_1.thumb.jpg.1303a76003e8f658763fc81f57c0d07d.jpg

Mmmm, I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?

20180417225813_1.thumb.jpg.cb4e495465232b371ffdf96f9eed5b46.jpg

I can see pics now

9 hours ago, rosent said:

Some of the cloaks here are working just with nifoptimizer

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3279-skyrim-smp-capes/
got CDT on whiterun and winterhold cloaks tested all of them

BTW I have no idea how to check what is causing the cdt but at least I'm trying to help testing, if someone can tell me how to check that maybe I will be able to fix some stuff

It's the textures causing the CTD.

Try this instead. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92240-smp-capes-sse/

Let me know if you have any issues.

More testing done.  Bone limit per SHAPE is 80 bones.  The last bone that I added to this shape was the head bone, which took me to 81 bones.  As you can see below, it stretches to the middle of the cell.  This is with no physics enabled.  Once I seperate the white part from the rest of the shape to make it it's own shape.  All will be well!  Just wanted to let everyone know some  more findings!

ScreenShot9.thumb.png.8da0d2f71a9d448b4def00af064a9f1d.png

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, Vyxenne said:

Just a note from my English-Major OCD: Thank you so much for writing "anyhoo!" Most of the time when I see it they have spelled it "anywho" which falsely implies that it's a cognate of "who" which, of course, it's not- it's a frivolous variant of "anyhow" and should never be written "anywho."

This from someone who does 'huggles'. ;)

This is my log this morning:

[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(17,2):Bone NPC L PreBreast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(18,2):Bone NPC R PreBreast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(29,2):Bone NPC L Breast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(30,2):Bone NPC R Breast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(52,2):constraint NPC L Breast <-> NPC L PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(53,2):constraint NPC R Breast <-> NPC R PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(69,2):Bone NPC L PreButt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(70,2):Bone NPC R PreButt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(86,2):Bone NPC L Butt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(87,2):Bone NPC R Butt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(109,2):constraint NPC L Butt <-> NPC L PreButt : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(110,2):constraint NPC R Butt <-> NPC R PreButt : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(126,2):Bone HDT Belly is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(142,2):Bone NPC Belly is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(164,1):Bone NPC L Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(178,2):Bone NPC L Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(192,2):Bone NPC R Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(206,2):Bone NPC R Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(220,2):constraint NPC L Pussy02 <-> NPC L Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(238,2):constraint NPC R Pussy02 <-> NPC R Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

As far as I can tell, SMP Physics are working fine on my breasts, butt, belly, hair, earrings and amulets, so I don't understand what it's trying to tell me-

• My UUNP-Special body does not have any of the "pre" bones (PreBreast, PreButt, etc.) so I don't understand why those bones are declared in UUNP.xml. Are those some CBBE bones that mysteriously made it into UUNP.xml?
  • My UUNP-Special body does not have any Pussy01 bones, but strangely, it does have L and R Pussy02 bones (why would it have bones numbered 02 unless it also had the same bones numbered 01? Most illogical, as Spock said.) Are the L and R Pussy01 bones from CBBE?
  • My UUNP-Special body does not have any HDT Belly bones, just NPC Belly. Again, why is this non-existent bone being declared?
  • All the rest of the bones in this log DO exist in my default UUNP-Special body, so why is hdtSMP throwing errors saying they don't exist?

Thanks to anyone who can help me understand what this log is trying to tell me.

This is my log this morning:

[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(17,2):Bone NPC L PreBreast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(18,2):Bone NPC R PreBreast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(29,2):Bone NPC L Breast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(30,2):Bone NPC R Breast is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(52,2):constraint NPC L Breast <-> NPC L PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(53,2):constraint NPC R Breast <-> NPC R PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(69,2):Bone NPC L PreButt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(70,2):Bone NPC R PreButt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(86,2):Bone NPC L Butt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(87,2):Bone NPC R Butt is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(109,2):constraint NPC L Butt <-> NPC L PreButt : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(110,2):constraint NPC R Butt <-> NPC R PreButt : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(126,2):Bone HDT Belly is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(142,2):Bone NPC Belly is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(164,1):Bone NPC L Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(178,2):Bone NPC L Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(192,2):Bone NPC R Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(206,2):Bone NPC R Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(220,2):constraint NPC L Pussy02 <-> NPC L Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[Thu Apr 19 08:54:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml(238,2):constraint NPC R Pussy02 <-> NPC R Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped

As far as I can tell, SMP Physics are working fine on my breasts, butt, belly, hair, earrings and amulets, so I don't understand what it's trying to tell me-

• My UUNP-Special body does not have any of the "pre" bones (PreBreast, PreButt, etc.) so I don't understand why those bones are declared in UUNP.xml. Are those some CBBE bones that mysteriously made it into UUNP.xml?
  • My UUNP-Special body does not have any Pussy01 bones, but strangely, it does have L and R Pussy02 bones (why would it have bones numbered 02 unless it also had the same bones numbered 01? Most illogical, as Spock said.) Are the L and R Pussy01 bones from CBBE?
  • My UUNP-Special body does not have any HDT Belly bones, just NPC Belly. Again, why is this non-existent bone being declared?
  • All the rest of the bones in this log DO exist in my default UUNP-Special body, so why is hdtSMP throwing errors saying they don't exist?

Thanks to anyone who can help me understand what this log is trying to tell me.

My hypothesis is the .dll files has them hard coded into it and it is looking for them. I looked at the CBBE.XML those bones are declared. I checked the CBBE Body from bodyslide and those bones are not part of it. I would assume that the .dll is being written for a specific CBBE body with extra bones. I use to be a programmer and when I wrote something I would encompass extra stuff for development later and put in if then else statements to filter them out till I would use them later on. It would seem that is what the person who is writing the .dll is doing. You could trying deleting all the extra bones statements in the .xml and see if anything changes or breaks. Just make sure you have backup. Reverse Engineering is always fun. :smile: