On 4/17/2018 at 1:03 AM, DarkFireTim said:

I would either downgrade to the previous version of SSE and SKSE64 then read through this thread, start with post #625 on page 22, or I would wait for a bit as were still working the kinks out of the new version of SMP.

Guess nothing works with the new 2.0.7 SKSE64 and Skyrim/hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_39.7z. No jiggle :frown:

Did I do something wrong or I have no choice but to downgrade? 

1 hour ago, Huniken said:

So, basically the new updated Skyrim and SKSE64 2.0.7 broke SMP for everyone correct?

So for me in order to have SMP in my Skyrim SE I must do the following:

1-Downgrade Skyrim SE to before update (how to do that? What version?)

2-Use older SKSE64 2.0.6

3-Install HDT-SMP (what version numbers to be exact?)

4-Use provided XML files (where to put them in?)

5-Use Hair mods, cape mods and armor mods compatible with SMP?

Also if anyone asks about my rig spec:

CPU: 7700K@4.2Ghz

RAM: 64GB 2400Mhz DDR4

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB-GDDR5X

SSD: 960Evo 1TB. 1TB MX300. 1TB EVO850.

Screen: FHD 120hz.

Thank you ! i love SSE its just sad you have to jump through so many hoops just to mod it most of the best mods are still on oldrim but oldrim is extremely unstable. One day i hope this game will meet everyones expectations when it comes to modding.

51 minutes ago, Huniken said:

Guess nothing works with the new 2.0.7 SKSE64 and Skyrim/hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_39.7z. No jiggle :frown:

Did I do something wrong or I have no choice but to downgrade? 

I'm testing with the latest version and had no problems.

Trying to port a cloak from scratch using this guide https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68070-tutorial-how-to-make-hdt-meshes-work-with-hdt-smp/
does this work? I cant even make it fail 

EDIT: MADE IT WORK still a lot of clipping and stuff but is working

20 minutes ago, rosent said:

I'm testing with the latest version and had no problems.

Trying to port a cloak from scratch using this guide https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68070-tutorial-how-to-make-hdt-meshes-work-with-hdt-smp/
does this work? I cant even make it fail 

Thanks I'll set sometime to read the lowest section of the post where it points to the guides, but the content on that link you posted has scared me....I'm a simple user, I just install and unistall mods, run loot then FNIS then run SKSE64 to play Skyrim SE.

So basically I just want to run the body with collision for starters.  

4 minutes ago, Huniken said:

So SMP works on naked UUNP body, boobs and butt jiggle, no belly jiggle, no collision. Run them on 2.0.7 SKSE64 and Skyrim/hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_39. Armor got no jiggle at all. Back to CBP.

I dont know about UUNP I've been using CBBE with no problems btw I think I saw some xml tweaks somewhere try to google that

On 4/18/2018 at 2:46 PM, Vyxenne said:

Since DarkFireTim posted the unconverted version of this already, I'll go ahead and post the converted version. Here is what I did to it:

• Unpacked the BSA
  • Ran all meshes through the Nif Optimizer
  • Installed into my SSE 1.5.23 + SKSE64 2.0.6
  • Got CTD on one style, scanned Textures with NifOptimizer, which found 4 errors; corrected 4 normal map errors using GIMP2
  • Resaved the plugin file in the CK to update it to Form Type 44 for SSE
  • Tested all styles in-game- all wigs worked fine, a couple of them may need minor xml tweaks for best physics
  • Rezipped all files as loose files (no more BSA) so people have access to the xmls for tweaking
  • Uploaded installable archive to my DropBox (link below)

SMP Hair Project SSE.7z

i want to try these but my game wont complete launch when i attempt to run it 

The enthusiasm is awesome but you guys need to remember that the only parts of SMP that are "Mod Manager" ready, and by that I mean in a state where you can download them and install them with NMM with out changing anything or opening the zip, are the core files which can be found here

http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html

and here

http://www.9damao.com/thread-61877-1-1.html

followed by the CBBE files for collisions and armor here, you want the "CBBE SMP Config v1.0.3" in options,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198?tab=files

These three files should get physics and collisions working for all CBBE bodies (that means boobs, hands, feet, schlong, and male body) and most if not all CBBE armor.

Everything else, including using UUNP instead of CBBE, will take some work on your part to set up. Which means when you have problems you need to tell us what you've done with the files so far so we can help figure out why they're not working. For example, purely because you were the last one to post when I was writing this, @Yoxgg04 what version of SSE, SKSE64, and SMP are you running? Was your bounce working before you installed "SMP Hair Project SSE.7z"? Did you double check your file locations? "hdtSSEPhysics.dll", "hdtSSEFramework.dll", and the folder "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" should all be in "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins". What mod manager are you using and did you check to make sure it installed "SMP Hair Project SSE.7z" correctly?

1 hour ago, DarkFireTim said:

The enthusiasm is awesome but you guys need to remember that the only parts of SMP that are "Mod Manager" ready, and by that I mean in a state where you can download them and install them with NMM with out changing anything or opening the zip, are the core files which can be found here

and here

followed by the CBBE files for collisions and armor here, you want the "CBBE SMP Config v1.0.3" in options,

These three files should get physics and collisions working for all CBBE bodies (that means boobs, hands, feet, schlong, and male body) and most if not all CBBE armor.

Everything else, including using UUNP instead of CBBE, will take some work on your part to set up. Which means when you have problems you need to tell us what you've done with the files so far so we can help figure out why they're not working. For example, purely because you were the last one to post when I was writing this, @Yoxgg04 what version of SSE, SKSE64, and SMP are you running? Was your bounce working before you installed "SMP Hair Project SSE.7z"? Did you double check your file locations? "hdtSSEPhysics.dll", "hdtSSEFramework.dll", and the folder "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" should all be in "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins". What mod manager are you using and did you check to make sure it installed "SMP Hair Project SSE.7z" correctly?

im using the most current version of sse and skse64 only because i had no problems prior to but just trying to be proactive i rolled back my game along with skse64 but with that another problem occurred im currently using mod organizer and from what i can tell everything has installed correctly,  both dlls were installed as told above however upon load i never get to the main menu screen i am also prompted with a message saying racemenu is out of date, so i tried rolling back ECE but that didnt seem to solve it so im not sure what its from ive searched in my MO directory and still found nothing of the sort. Im fairly new to this level of modding and i realize there is more legwork to be done especially for skyrim se but i am quick at learning and alot of things seem to work themselves out with the right amount of help and patience. 

50 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

im using the most current version of sse and skse64 only because i had no problems prior to but just trying to be proactive i rolled back my game along with skse64 but with that another problem occurred im currently using mod organizer and from what i can tell everything has installed correctly,  both dlls were installed as told above however upon load i never get to the main menu screen i am also prompted with a message saying racemenu is out of date, so i tried rolling back ECE but that didnt seem to solve it so im not sure what its from ive searched in my MO directory and still found nothing of the sort. Im fairly new to this level of modding and i realize there is more legwork to be done especially for skyrim se but i am quick at learning and alot of things seem to work themselves out with the right amount of help and patience. 

If your setup with SSE 1.5.39 and SKSE64 2.00.07 worked correctly, don't try to roll it back.

The latest version of HDT SMP works just fine with it (at least for me)

47 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

If your setup with SSE 1.5.39 and SKSE64 2.00.07 worked correctly, don't try to roll it back.

The latest version of HDT SMP works just fine with it (at least for me)

I agree with DoubleTrouble999, if the most recent version was working for you before stay with it. Based on what your saying I think the problem your running into is a version issue.

Hi guys,

I'm about to finally start my SSE install. I'd like to know what is the state of HDT-SMP on SSE. Specifically I'm looking for answers to the following:

1. How hard is it to get stomach bulging working (from large insertions colliding with belly from the inside)? Is this already included with the CBBE SMP Config? Or is it still a "gotta tweak it yourself" thing? If the latter, are there success stories from people?

2. Everything else that we typically expected from HDT-PE (breast/butt/belly jiggle, collisions, penis/vagina physics, etc...), are these all solved problems by this point for HDT-SMP?

3. IIRC adding physics to armor/clothing for HDT-PE required working in 3ds max and adding havok objects to the meshes. Based on what I'm glancing around it kind of sounds like for HDT-SMP all that's required is nifscope and xml editing? Is my understanding correct or all wrong?

Thanks for any answers!

Hi guys,

I'm about to finally start my SSE install. I'd like to know what is the state of HDT-SMP on SSE. Specifically I'm looking for answers to the following:

1. How hard is it to get stomach bulging working (from large insertions colliding with belly from the inside)? Is this already included with the CBBE SMP Config? Or is it still a "gotta tweak it yourself" thing? If the latter, are there success stories from people?

2. Everything else that we typically expected from HDT-PE (breast/butt/belly jiggle, collisions, penis/vagina physics, etc...), are these all solved problems by this point for HDT-SMP?

3. IIRC adding physics to armor/clothing for HDT-PE required working in 3ds max and adding havok objects to the meshes. Based on what I'm glancing around it kind of sounds like for HDT-SMP all that's required is nifscope and xml editing? Is my understanding correct or all wrong?

Thanks for any answers!

1.- CBBE has no belly bone afaik so i dont think you can do that unless you go with UUNP or something like that, someone posted a couple of pages ago something to make belly available you can try that....

2.- With CBBE SMP Config you'll get most of the physics for the body

3.- I made the cloak following this tutorial: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68070-tutorial-how-to-make-hdt-meshes-work-with-hdt-smp/
you need at least:
NifOptimizer: if you're porting some oldrim mesh
NifScope: to set the "physics controller" metadata and add anything you might need
NotePad++/VisualStudioCode/some xml editor: anything to edit the xml files windows notepad just sucks

Creation Kit: to get the thingy into the game

All that I said is what I could figure out by reading forums and stuff, so maybe i got something or everything wrong hopefully someone will correct if something is not right

(sorry my bad english I'm from Argentina)

My Findings on performance hit:

Well just trying a lot of things with that cloak I sent before I can tell that performance hit are related to the physics configuration of your objects, bad configuration can lead to CTD extreme hits on fps 

Improving configuration I had all NPCS in whiterun wearing Wigs and clothes and it went to 40 fps so I dont think is that bad

My configuration is not that great
I5 6600k

16gb ram
RX 480

11 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

and here

1-I downloaded all files and installed using NMM.

2-I observed in this link http://www.9damao.com/thread-61877-1-1.html that there is a fixed dll for SKSE64, if I replace it in the game directory the game CTD once I start it so I reverted to original SKSE64 2.0.7 dll, is that dll file supposed to be put somewhere else?

3-I'm using UUNP body right now, is there someone who can help me get pre-made working UUNP settings instead of the CBBE ones? I don't have any jiggle right now naked or with equipment! Also collision is it going to work?

My SKSE64 is 2.0.7.

2 hours ago, Huniken said:

1-I downloaded all files and installed using NMM.

2-I observed in this link http://www.9damao.com/thread-61877-1-1.html that there is a fixed dll for SKSE64, if I replace it in the game directory the game CTD once I start it so I reverted to original SKSE64 2.0.7 dll, is that dll file supposed to be put somewhere else?

3-I'm using UUNP body right now, is there someone who can help me get pre-made working UUNP settings instead of the CBBE ones? I don't have any jiggle right now naked or with equipment! Also collision is it going to work?

My SKSE64 is 2.0.7.

1. Good

2. The fix should replace the file that came with SKSE64 2.0.7 with the same name. I'm honestly not sure what that fix does, my games seems to work fine with it but if it crashes yours I would ignore it.

3. Vyxenne posted her working UUNP xmls on page 27 post #662 of this thread. I would download the cbbe SMP xmls from the cbbe nexus page, then download Vyxenne's UUNP xml to the "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder, and finally add the line

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

to the defaultBBPs.xml in the "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder. It can go anywhere between the <default-bbps> tags. This should get you set up with physics and collisions for the UUNP body shape, hands, feet, schlong, and male body.

2 hours ago, Huniken said:

I'm using UUNP body right now, is there someone who can help me get pre-made working UUNP settings instead of the CBBE ones? I don't have any jiggle right now naked or with equipment! Also collision is it going to work?

I am using a slight variation on scipher99's UUNP-HDT.xml file, which I renamed UUNP.xml. I've already posted my entire setup back in Post 662 of this thread. The only difference is I'm blocking updates and still using SSE v1.5.23 and SKSE64 v2.0.6. However, that should only affect the dll's... my xml's should work fine with the later versions as far as I know.

The only slight issue I'm still having is minor breast, butt and hair jitters, and with the SMP Hair Project styles I get occasional chunks of hair randomly jumping out at odd angles for no apparent reason. I tried to find a "global" setting in UUNP.xml to just "turn everything down a notch" to get rid of the jitters, but so far I have not succeeded in finding any such setting. Because my settings in UUNP.xml don't seem to be affecting my jitters and hair zaggies I suspect the problem is in some other file.

That said, the result I have right now is amazing, especially with the KS SMP Ponytail hair. I even made a recolor of it because it's so almost-perfect.

Hope this helps you! :classic_wub:

EDIT: @DarkFireTim LOL! We double posted, apparently within seconds of each other.

28 minutes ago, DarkFireTim said:

1. Good

2. The fix should replace the file that came with SKSE64 2.0.7 with the same name. I'm honestly not sure what that fix does, my games seems to work fine with it but if it crashes yours I would ignore it.

3. Vyxenne posted her working UUNP xmls on page 27 post #662 of this thread. I would download the cbbe SMP xmls from the cbbe nexus page, then download Vyxenne's UUNP xml to the "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder, and finally add the line

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

to the defaultBBPs.xml in the "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder. It can go anywhere between the <default-bbps> tags. This should get you set up with physics and collisions for the UUNP body shape, hands, feet, schlong, and male body.

Well now I got the jiggles on naked body, some boob hand collison so it's a good start! I see most in game clothes has physics but my own converted Arshes Nei armor doesn't have any with SMP, is there a way to add it to the armor?

I'm also seeing some clothes doesn't have hand collision with boobs while doing idle moves, but naked body does have collision so I'm trying to find out how to add collison to the armors.

Yeah, now it's time to try the hair mods SMP compatible and accessories !! 

24 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I am using a slight variation on scipher99's UUNP-HDT.xml file, which I renamed UUNP.xml. I've already posted my entire setup back in Post 662 of this thread. The only difference is I'm blocking updates and still using SSE v1.5.23 and SKSE64 v2.0.6. However, that should only affect the dll's... my xml's should work fine with the later versions as far as I know.

The only slight issue I'm still having is minor breast, butt and hair jitters, and with the SMP Hair Project styles I get occasional chunks of hair randomly jumping out at odd angles for no apparent reason. I tried to find a "global" setting in UUNP.xml to just "turn everything down a notch" to get rid of the jitters, but so far I have not succeeded in finding any such setting. Because my settings in UUNP.xml don't seem to be affecting my jitters and hair zaggies I suspect the problem is in some other file.

That said, the result I have right now is amazing, especially with the KS SMP Ponytail hair. I even made a recolor of it because it's so almost-perfect.

Hope this helps you! :classic_wub:

EDIT: @DarkFireTim LOL! We double posted, apparently within seconds of each other.

Thank you, is there a way to improve the jiggles a bit more? It works but some more jiggle would be nice :tongue: Twerk ass!

On 19/4/2018 at 7:22 PM, Vyxenne said:

Sure! You even get the recolor I just did, plus it's fully converted to SSE. HDT SMP KS Pony Hair SSE

Thank you for the conversion and for sharing, I've got HDT-SMP working for the body (ableit the xmls from CBBE page have a very subtle bounce), but hair is not affected.

I've tried with the pony tail style, do I have to change any other config to get it work? I'm on the laster SSE/SKSE/HDT-SMP versions.

1 hour ago, Huniken said:

Thank you, is there a way to improve the jiggles a bit more? It works but some more jiggle would be nice :tongue: Twerk ass!

You can adjust the jiggle by changing the <bone-default> and <generic-constraint-default> variables in the UUNP.xml. I found this guides explanations of what each variable does to be very helpful 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71480-tutorial-customize-your-bounce-xml-to-your-desires-hdt-smp/

1 hour ago, arshesney said:

Thank you for the conversion and for sharing, I've got HDT-SMP working for the body (ableit the xmls from CBBE page have a very subtle bounce), but hair is not affected.

I've tried with the pony tail style, do I have to change any other config to get it work? I'm on the laster SSE/SKSE/HDT-SMP versions.

I would double check that you have the most recent SMP files, update 20180418. The update just before this one, update 20180415, had a bug that sounds very much like your problem. The jist of it was that it couldn't read xmls that were attached to equipables. So body worked but wigs, tail, earring, clothes, ect didn't. If you definitely have update 20180418, then I would double check the nif with nifskope to make sure the xml dataline is correct and while your in there, or in outfit studio, double check your xml and make sure the bones are spelled correctly. If all of that is right then you can try changing the "." in your xml to "," or vice versa. Some areas of the world use one and some areas use the other.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Means were in good company ;), like that song from the "AristaCats"... or was it "Oliver and Company"...

Ah, thanks, apparently I did not download the latest version. XMLs are fine with ".", wigs are working (but some crash to desktop).

I'm trying to download the 20180418 build, but seems I can't open the page, the 20180415 one works... does taht happen with 9damo?

edit: nvm, I've been able to download the latest version, I'll try digging in nifskope

Greetings!
First I apologize for my English.
Please explain how for the child, what exactly describes the tag in the collision description?

For example a description of the tutorial:

tag: the tag is for creating a list of stuff you don't want to collide with

<tag>XXXX</tag>

<no-collide-with-tag>YYYYY</no-collide-with-tag>

self explanatory

</per-vertex-shape>
</per-triangle-shape>

What exactly does it mean "list of stuff.." (XXXX and YYYY)? Are they names of bones, meshes/shapes from defaultBBPs.xml? Or from .nif file? Where can you get these tags for different collisions (for example: hands-breasts, hands-butt )? and what exactly is described? And which .xml file what tags belong to ? The head is already square from the options ..

For example 2, from Vyxenne UUNP.xml:

<per-triangle-shape name="UUNP">
    <margin>0.1</margin>
    <penetration>0.25</penetration>
    <tag>body</tag>        
    <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>
  </per-triangle-shape>    

Where did these Lbreast Rbreast parts come from? 

Or where did the penis.xml (CBBE original config) file come from and what is it described for?

%-(

I managed to somehow make the bounce work for CBBE-Special, UUNP, COS and some other old type bodies , but I do not understand until the end how to make the collisions work (as usual the chest and arms, legs, and others part :smile: ) on  these bodies. 

Thank you in advance! This topic has helped me a lot.

I will add my files, it will probably be useful to somebody.

VER Configs SSE.zip

Tested Bodies.zip

10 hours ago, arshesney said:

hair is not affected.

1. At the present time, I don't believe hair physics works at all. Only wig physics works, which is why you see so many wigs and so many ppl talking about wigs.

2. The HDT SMP KS Pony Hair SSE wig works "as is" for me. I am NOT using the latest dll's- I'm using the ones that match my game and SKSE versions, 1.5.23 and 2.0.6, respectively.