Thank youuuuu! I think I'll be having Chinese for supper tonight... :tongue:

ERMAGERD! https://youtu.be/SQbw50-Q5DI I haz fizziqs! Thank you thank you thank you!

On 4/13/2018 at 11:35 AM, DarkFireTim said:

I found a pack of wigs and earrings that have been converted to SSE SMP and have been released.

Sadly, my game would not launch (never made it to the Load menu) with the HDT Hair pack you linked, so of course I uninstalled it. I have 2 questions at this point:

1. Do you know of a hair pack/mod that is possibly a bit less experimental than the one you linked earlier today? I am particularly fond of the Azar Ponytails, esp the two long ones.

2. I still have CBP Physics installed and tbh I'm not sure where my current body physics are coming from- CBP or SMP. :confused: What do I have to do to my body meshes (or whatever) to make them SMP-capable where I can uninstall CBP to see which works best in my game? I'm using UUNP-HDT bodies (insert Luddite comment here :tongue: ) so CBBE stuff won't work for me.

Thanks again for your help! WOOHOOOOOOOO!

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Sadly, my game would not launch (never made it to the Load menu) with the HDT Hair pack you linked, so of course I uninstalled it. I have 2 questions at this point:

1. Do you know of a hair pack/mod that is possibly a bit less experimental than the one you linked earlier today? I am particularly fond of the Azar Ponytails, esp the two long ones.

2. I still have CBP Physics installed and tbh I'm not sure where my current body physics are coming from- CBP or SMP. :confused: What do I have to do to my body meshes (or whatever) to make them SMP-capable where I can uninstall CBP to see which works best in my game? I'm using UUNP-HDT bodies (insert Luddite comment here :tongue: ) so CBBE stuff won't work for me.

1. Looks like an oldrim BSA, so you'll have to port the mod.

2. Remove CBP, backup the CBP Config just in case. You generally won't have to do anything with meshes so long as they're either UUNP HDT or Special.

There's a nice SMP jiggles config here. As it's made for UUNP you won't need to edit anything except maybe rename the file to UUNP.xml - download it at the bottom of the first post, it's called UUNP-HDT.xml, and drop it in SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\

edit: forgot you'll need to edit defaultBBPs.xml and add UUNP.xml

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks again for your help! WOOHOOOOOOOO!

Welp your earrings and necklace work so its not a problem with your SMP install, hrmm....

It could be that the hair pack is less SSE ready than advertised and I accidentally converted it in the mad rush of wig conversions I did that night, then forgot about it. If that's the problem you should be able to run the meshes through nif optimizer and update the .esp with the CK to fix it. If that doesn't fix it though I'd give up on it for now, since it works for me and I really have no idea why it doesn't work for you guys, and find an Oldrim SMP wig pack to convert, same steps I just mentioned. Here is a link to a good choice if you want to try converting a wig, its actually the first wig I converted.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1811-hdt-smp-ks-pony-hair/

The physics worked with no tinkering for me, after I converted it to SSE, but I had to play with it to get collisions to work. Treota helped me with it, if you have problems you can read his advice in this thread starting with post #36.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/page-4

As for UUNP xmls you want to look here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96042-senpo-hdt-smp-defaultbbp-presets-for-uunp/?tab=comments#comment-2185974

I don't use UUNP so I can't tell you which xmls to use but the ones most people seemed to like in my quick glance through the thread were in post #10.

EDITED - 10:51PM 4/13/2018

lol looks like I took to long to find my links and I got beat to the punch. Kudos R246 have a thumbs up and a :cookie:!

First, thanks Tim and R246, I converted and installed the long blond KS pony tail that Tim is using, figuring if he got collisions to work, I could.

It seems I was a bit optimistic. I have read the guides, removed "prenetration" from all 6 places where I found it, created a new body-collisions.xml precisely as described where you linked me (direct cut-n-pastes, changing "MyBodyShapeName" to "UUNP" because "UUNP" is the shape name in all my meshes) and linked to it from defaultbbp.xml, also added the link to UUNP-HDT.xml (I didn't rename it to just "UUNP.xml" because the whole file is full of CBBE strangeness so I'm lost before I ever start and I got another file named "UUNP.xml" from somewhere on the interwebs and I need to be able to tell them apart) and the good news is I have great hair, earring and amulet physics, and possibly body too but I just now uninstalled CBP physics so I haven't tried the game without CBP yet.

But after 6 hours straight, I've just totally run out of patience and energy at this point. I can't make collisions work- I love the hair but hate that it spends so much time embedded in my back, invisible. I recognize my frustration levels when they reach the point they're at right now and I know from experience that I may rage-adjust my monitor with a hammer if I continue, so I quit. I just wanted to thank both of you for your help. It's not your fault the light hasn't gone on yet.

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

First, thanks Tim and R246, I converted and installed the long blond KS pony tail that Tim is using, figuring if he got collisions to work, I could.

It seems I was a bit optimistic. I have read the guides, removed "prenetration" from all 6 places where I found it, created a new body-collisions.xml precisely as described where you linked me (direct cut-n-pastes, changing "MyBodyShapeName" to "UUNP" because "UUNP" is the shape name in all my meshes) and linked to it from defaultbbp.xml, also added the link to UUNP-HDT.xml (I didn't rename it to just "UUNP.xml" because the whole file is full of CBBE strangeness so I'm lost before I ever start and I got another file named "UUNP.xml" from somewhere on the interwebs and I need to be able to tell them apart) and the good news is I have great hair, earring and amulet physics, and possibly body too but I just now uninstalled CBP physics so I haven't tried the game without CBP yet.

But after 6 hours straight, I've just totally run out of patience and energy at this point. I can't make collisions work- I love the hair but hate that it spends so much time embedded in my back, invisible. I recognize my frustration levels when they reach the point they're at right now and I know from experience that I may rage-adjust my monitor with a hammer if I continue, so I quit. I just wanted to thank both of you for your help. It's not your fault the light hasn't gone on yet.

If your still stuck when you come back to it post the xmls here. No promises or anything, like I said before I use CBBE, but I'll take a look at it and sometimes it just takes a new pair of eyes to solve the problem.

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I feel your pain Vyxenne. I too just can't really get collisions to work either and I've spent countless hours trying to make it work. I just get too frustrated and rage out. Are there any good guides out there for learning how to make collisions possibly? That would be a great help

5 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

If your still stuck when you come back to it post the xmls here. No promises or anything, like I said before I use CBBE, but I'll take a look at it and sometimes it just takes a new pair of eyes to solve the problem.

Since posting my "good night lullaby" I removed CBP Physics just to cheer myself up by seeing my new body physics with SMP, and... no physics at all. :cry: So obviously there is more wrong with my installation than just making my body a collision object to stop the hair from sinking into it when I stop running. So far, the ONLY things with SMP physics are the earrings and amulet.

As info, I have several xmls in my hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder that I have no idea how they got there, especially since I have never had CBBE-anything in my SSE installation. I left them there because I don't know whether or not I need them for some reason. I'm attaching a screenie of that folder contents:

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.png.de40eb5245bbb599aad27f926f6998aa.png

body-collision.xml

defaultBBPs.xml

UUNP.xml

20 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Since posting my "good night lullaby" I removed CBP Physics just to cheer myself up by seeing my new body physics with SMP, and... no physics at all. :cry: So obviously there is more wrong with my installation than just making my body a collision object to stop the hair from sinking into it when I stop running.

As info, I have several xmls in my hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder that I have no idea how they got there, especially since I have never had CBBE-anything in my SSE installation. I left them there because I don't know whether or not I need them for some reason. I'm attaching a screenie of them:

You've got UUNP shape registered twice in defaultBBPs.xml. Remove the first UUNP line with the body-collision controller reference, and see if that get boobs bouncing.

@Vyxenne

On the plus side your editing xmls so there are some steps you can take to make your life easier. First thing I'd do is set up SSE to run in windowed mode, fullscreen windowed works too, this will let you alt-tab to the xml; make a change, save it, alt-tab back to SSE, and reload the mesh to see what your change did. Its much easier and faster than opening and closing SSE every time you wan to edit the xml. Since your working with a body mesh you'll need to equip an armor that that doesn't have the shape in it and then unequip that armor to reload your body. If your vanilla armors, that don't show skin, are unchanged, they're a good choice to use for this. You can make sure the armor will work for testing by loading it in outfit studio, if it has the uunp shape it wont work if it doesn't you can use it to reload your body shape. If that is to annoying, or you just don't have a suitable armor, I think you can change cells, entering or exiting a building that causes a loading screen, instead. 

Another helpful thing is the "hdtSSEPhysics" log that SMP creates, you can find it in data\skse\plugins. It will tell you if your xml is written incorrectly. If its written correctly but its pointing at the wrong thing or doesn't do anything than the log will be empty, so it won't catch everything but simple errors like spelling mistakes or bones that have been referenced multiple times will show up.

Thinking about it I really should have mentioned these last night :confused:. Now that I have said it, on to your xml files.

First off I agree with R246, you only want each shape referenced once in your "defaultBBP's" xml so you should remove the

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\body-collision.xml"/>

line and see if you get your bounce back. If removing that line doesn't fix your bounce then check the "hdtSSEPhysics" log for errors, if you have no errors then double check your body nif to make sure your shapes and bones are spelled right. If removing that line does fix your bounce than you can move on to fixing collisions, which should be as simple as copying

<per-triangle-shape name="UUNP">
  <margin>0.1</margin>
  <penetration>0.25</penetration>
  <tag>body</tag>        
  <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>
</per-triangle-shape>

from your "body-collision" xml to your "UUNP" xml. Put it at the bottom after

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC Belly" bodyB="HDT Belly"/>

but before

</system>

In the end it should look something like this

<margin>0.1</margin>
          <tag>body</tag>        
    </per-triangle-shape>

</system>

1 hour ago, DarkFireTim said:

@Vyxenne

On the plus side your editing xmls so there are some steps you can take to make your life easier. First thing I'd do is set up SSE to run in windowed mode, fullscreen windowed works too, this will let you alt-tab to the xml; make a change, save it, alt-tab back to SSE, and reload the mesh to see what your change did. Its much easier and faster than opening and closing SSE every time you wan to edit the xml. Since your working with a body mesh you'll need to equip an armor that that doesn't have the shape in it and then unequip that armor to reload your body. If your vanilla armors, that don't show skin, are unchanged, they're a good choice to use for this. You can make sure the armor will work for testing by loading it in outfit studio, if it has the uunp shape it wont work if it doesn't you can use it to reload your body shape. If that is to annoying, or you just don't have a suitable armor, I think you can change cells, entering or exiting a building that causes a loading screen, instead. 

Another helpful thing is the "hdtSSEPhysics" log that SMP creates, you can find it in data\skse\plugins. It will tell you if your xml is written incorrectly. If its written correctly but its pointing at the wrong thing or doesn't do anything than the log will be empty, so it won't catch everything but simple errors like spelling mistakes or bones that have been referenced multiple times will show up.

Thinking about it I really should have mentioned these last night :confused:. Now that I have said it, on to your xml files.

First off I agree with R246, you only want each shape referenced once in your "defaultBBP's" xml so you should remove the

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\body-collision.xml"/>

line and see if you get your bounce back. If removing that line doesn't fix your bounce then check the "hdtSSEPhysics" log for errors, if you have no errors then double check your body nif to make sure your shapes and bones are spelled right. If removing that line does fix your bounce than you can move on to fixing collisions, which should be as simple as copying

<margin>0.1</margin>
  <tag>body</tag>        
</per-triangle-shape>

from your "body-collision" xml to your "UUNP" xml. Put it at the bottom after

but before

</system>

In the end it should look something like this

<margin>0.1</margin>
          <tag>body</tag>        
    </per-triangle-shape>

</system>

OK, removing the UUNP reference to body-collision.xml from defaultBBPs.xml gave me body physics!! Woohoo! Very jittery, standing still my boobs, butt and hair were bouncing up and down rhythmically about 4x per second, but I'm sure I can find out how to adjust that in one of the xmls.

Sadly, copying the <per-triangle-shape blah blah blah> snippet into UUNP.xml just above the closing </system> tag resulted in my head (and my follower's head) being at the top of a body-length brown stalk that led straight into the ground. Running and walking made no change to this- our heads and hands were atop brown stalks that smoothly slide along the ground as we ran. Nearby NPCs looked normal. Needless to say, I removed the text from UUNP.xml and of course still have no hair collisions with the body, possibly because we removed the reference to body-collison.xml so it's invisible to the system now?

HDTPhysics.log contains the following:

[Sat Apr 14 20:15:07 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(162,2):Shape hair  has unsupport vertex format 45a00030210046
[Sat Apr 14 20:15:07 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(163,3):unknown element - margin
[Sat Apr 14 20:15:07 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(164,3):unknown element - priority
[Sat Apr 14 20:15:07 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(165,3):unknown element - penetration
[Sat Apr 14 20:15:07 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(166,3):unknown element - tag
[Sat Apr 14 20:15:07 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(167,3):unknown element - no-collide-with-tag

As info, I have no problems tabbing in and out of SSE in full-screen mode thanks to a mod called Keyboard Shortcuts Fix- even my KB audio volume control works now!

Thanks again for your patience with my ignorance and of course your help. We definitely have progress- this time last night I did not have SMP body physics.

@scipher99

Congrats!

@Vyxenne

Nice! That's one kink worked out, and yeah to fix the jitters and get your bounce the way you want it you'll be adjusting the values in the <bone-default> and <generic-constraint-default> sections. As for collisions, that sounds like we need more "no collision tags" for your shape. Try adding tags for the breasts and belly see if that makes things better or worse. Something like this 

<margin>0.1</margin>
  <tag>body</tag>		
  <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>
</per-triangle-shape>

You may also need to try swapping between <penetration> and <prenetration> tags, or possibly use both. As it was explained to me <penetration> is how far into another shape your shape can go and still have its rules applied, while <prenetration> is how far into your shape other things can go and still have your shape act on them. Sometimes one works better than the other for odd reasons so you'll need to experiment.

22 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

You guys running the last SKSE and SKyirim.exe or something?  My HDT has been broken since the last SKSE and Bethesda update.

Nevermind it's Updated:

HDT

http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html

Framework

http://www.9damao.com/thread-61877-1-1.html

HighHeels

http://www.9damao.com/thread-39231-1-1.html

Thanks, now to upgrade...

@Vyxenne

Found the cause of your HDTPhysics.log error, probably. I got that error as well when I was converting over this particular wig, and after some checking I'm pretty sure the problem was caused by converting the wig nif to SSE with the "head parts" box checked. I'm not really sure why wigs are different than hair but try running the original oldrim nif through nifoptomizer again without the headparts option and see if that stops the error in your log.

1 hour ago, blueballbob said:

Hmm, upgraded all of it.  Body seems to still work, but KS Wigs are static for some reason.  Nothing I can see in logs as to why.

Same here, but full-on insta-CTD. Can't even get to the loading screen /sigh

Trykz

54 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Same here, but full-on insta-CTD. Can't even get to the loading screen /sigh

Trykz

Bodies for me fully works, even the SoS Collision.  Just KS Wigs so far seem stuck. 

Made sure to update all 3 Physics, Framework, and High Heels and don't have a loading problem.

Not too many HDT errors in my log but a few.  Looks like some XMLs might need updates.

Spoiler

[Sun Apr 15 10:06:22 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:22 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:23 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:23 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:24 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:54 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:54 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:57 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:06:58 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:07:00 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:07:22 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:08:50 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:09:31 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:09:31 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:10:05 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml(3,2):Shape Gloves  has unsupport vertex format 7b0008765040b
[Sun Apr 15 10:10:05 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml(4,3):unknown element - margin
[Sun Apr 15 10:10:05 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml(5,3):unknown element - tag
[Sun Apr 15 10:10:05 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml(6,3):unknown element - no-collide-with-tag
[Sun Apr 15 10:10:05 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml(7,3):unknown element - no-collide-with-tag
[Sun Apr 15 10:16:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:16:17 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:16:17 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:16:33 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:16:36 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:16:42 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:16:42 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:17:48 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:18:19 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:18:19 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:18:20 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:18:52 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:19:16 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:19:18 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:40:55 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml(313,5):MaleGenitals is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:42:57 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:42:57 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:43:22 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:43:33 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:45:26 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml(313,5):MaleGenitals is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Sun Apr 15 10:45:27 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

3 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

Bodies for me fully works, even the SoS Collision.  Just KS Wigs so far seem stuck. 

Made sure to update all 3 Physics, Framework, and High Heels and don't have a loading problem.

Not too many HDT errors in my log but a few.  Looks like some XMLs might need updates.

Reveal hidden contents

Did all that, but turns out it's a false alarm anyhoo. Forgot to update SexLab :tongue:

Trykz

3 hours ago, blueballbob said:

You guys running the last SKSE and SKyirim.exe or something?  My HDT has been broken since the last SKSE and Bethesda update.

Nevermind it's Updated:

HDT

http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html

Framework

http://www.9damao.com/thread-61877-1-1.html

HighHeels

http://www.9damao.com/thread-39231-1-1.html

Cool. Too bad Simple "Lock-on Alpha" got pulled off the nexus. I might be stuck for a while on that one.

Nice! That's one kink worked out, and yeah to fix the jitters and get your bounce the way you want it you'll be adjusting the values in the <bone-default> and <generic-constraint-default> sections. As for collisions, that sounds like we need more "no collision tags" for your shape. Try adding tags for the breasts and belly see if that makes things better or worse. Something like this 

<margin>0.1</margin>
  <tag>body</tag>		
  <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>
</per-triangle-shape>

You may also need to try swapping between <penetration> and <prenetration> tags, or possibly use both. As it was explained to me <penetration> is how far into another shape your shape can go and still have its rules applied, while <prenetration> is how far into your shape other things can go and still have your shape act on them. Sometimes one works better than the other for odd reasons so you'll need to experiment.

Thank you for the tip on not checking head parts when optimizing the KS Hair Wig. I'll re-opt that original nif without checking that box. Also, once I get collisions working without a brown-stalk body I'll work on fixing the jitters.

As for "prenetration," I think somebody is pulling your leg- that's not even a word. I Googled it to make sure- apparently, it's "urban slang" for prison sex but other than that it's clearly a misspelling of "penetration." Treota's advice to you beginning on Post 36 was to correct "prenetration" to "penetration" so that's why I corrected all 6 instances of it that I found in my xmls. However, I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, and if someone says "prenetration" is actually working for them in some way, of course I'll use it.

EDIT: I copied the above elements into my UUNP.xml and it didn't give me hair-to-back collisions... HOWEVER... after I copied the values Scipher99 gave me, as well as the Pussy bones elements from his UUNP-HDT.xml, NOW I suddenly have hair-to-body collisions! So now I'll see if I can get the other hair mod working, starting with re-optimizing the nifs without checking the Head Parts box. Woohoo!

Thanks again for your help!

I seem to have run into a similar lack of collision with hands/breasts with the latest update. The situation:

• I'm using NMM, if that matters.
  • All testing I've done has been without clothing.
    • I understand I would need supported clothing if I wanted to see physics/collision working there.
  • I use an unaltered skeleton from XP32 MSSE. 
    • While I have had it working with SoS Lite before the update, I'm currently configured to not let anything overwrite the XP32 skeleton.
  • Downloaded and installed both the hdtSSEFramework.dll and hdtSSEPhysics.dll with the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder which were updated today on 9dmao (Thanks for the links blueballbob). 
    • I have my SSE at the most recent version, 1.5.39. 
    • I have these packed with SKSE in a single self-created .7z file for convenience. 
  • Downloaded and installed both of the most recent versions of CBBE and the SMP configuration files
    • I overwrite the defaultBBPs.xml file with the CBBE SMP version
  • I've checked my logs in hdtSSEPhysics.log, and all error messages are related to the Labia, which isn't the problem I'm concerned with. 

To be clear, physics are working. However, hands clip through the breasts, which is the specific thing I'm trying to solve. I tried reading the guide here but its both over my head and, as best as I can tell, the linking looks to have been done by CBBE's SMP config files. 

What sort of things can I check to rectify the issue? 

Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Thanks, now to upgrade...

@Vyxenne

Found the cause of your HDTPhysics.log error, probably. I got that error as well when I was converting over this particular wig, and after some checking I'm pretty sure the problem was caused by converting the wig nif to SSE with the "head parts" box checked. I'm not really sure why wigs are different than hair but try running the original oldrim nif through nifoptomizer again without the headparts option and see if that stops the error in your log.

Thanks for this- I re-optimized the original meshes without checking the Head Parts box as you suggested, and now my HDTPhysics.log says:

[Sun Apr 15 19:44:48 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(164,3):piority is deprecated and no longer used
[Sun Apr 15 19:44:48 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(165,3):unknown element - prenetration
[Sun Apr 15 19:44:48 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(172,3):piority is deprecated and no longer used

I also tried changing "penetration" to "prenetration" in HDTHair.xml and I'm delighted to report that it didn't work- the same error was in the log, only it said "prenetration" was the unknown element. So at least in this instance, using fake words wasn't effective.

I copy-pasted the elements you suggested into my UUNP.xml and this was the result in-game:

20180415202841_1.thumb.jpg.580ccbdc4efac1bdeb8731981583d3cd.jpg

So, of course, I removed the extra elements from UUNP.xml. Now, since I have no idea at this point how to actually get collisions between the pony tail and my back, I'm going to fiddle with UUNP.xml and try to solve the jittering.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks for this- I re-optimized the original meshes without checking the Head Parts box as you suggested, and now my HDTPhysics.log says:

[Sun Apr 15 19:44:48 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(164,3):piority is deprecated and no longer used
[Sun Apr 15 19:44:48 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(165,3):unknown element - prenetration
[Sun Apr 15 19:44:48 2018]WARNING: data\MESHES\KS_HDT_SMP\HDTHair.xml(172,3):piority is deprecated and no longer used

I also tried changing "penetration" to "prenetration" in HDTHair.xml and I'm delighted to report that it didn't work- the same error was in the log, only it said "prenetration" was the unknown element. So at least in this instance, using fake words wasn't effective.

I copy-pasted the elements you suggested into my UUNP.xml and this was the result in-game:

Reveal hidden contents

20180415202841_1.thumb.jpg.580ccbdc4efac1bdeb8731981583d3cd.jpg

So, of course, I removed the extra elements from UUNP.xml. Now, since I have no idea at this point how to actually get collisions between the pony tail and my back, I'm going to fiddle with UUNP.xml and try to solve the jittering.

You need to lower all of the X, Y, Z axis and lateral movement values in the .xml the jittering is from values being too high so you get constant movement. 

these values are more realistic and will eliminate the jitter just copy and paste the values in the right spot with notepad++

UUNP-HDT.xml

Since the new update I have a few problems.

Everything was working until the update. Now all SMP hair wigs and SMP capes are not working (remain static). However normal armours and the body is working with full physics. 

Has anyone found a fix?

p.s. no errors in the log.