1 hour ago, cminnow said:

Thanks! I just tried out your experimental xmls and I really like the gentle sway one. It's pretty much exactly what I was looking for, I may just play with the dampening a bit, the bouncing lasts a little too long for me after the character stops moving but in motion everything looks fantastic. All the help and information is greatly appreciated. 

Finally got the smp all in one body made by Prz to work with hydro's engine and got the vagina and breast collision to work. Only got the naked body to work after 4 hours of reading tutorials and installing the right files to overwrite the right ones. I just don't know how to get the breasts collision effect to work with smp clothes. 

I just have no idea how to make the shlong lite SE to work with unp, using the muscular version and did read most of the posts and i cannot get the collision to work. Does anyone got a working xml with a working schlong + strap on they can link? Hell i would love to get a youtube tutorial in how to get the whole freaking setup to work with clothes just to get the hdt effect working without relying on cbp.

2 hours ago, minalia said:

Finally got the smp all in one body made by Prz to work with hydro's engine and got the vagina and breast collision to work. Only got the naked body to work after 4 hours of reading tutorials and installing the right files to overwrite the right ones. I just don't know how to get the breasts collision effect to work with smp clothes. 

I just have no idea how to make the shlong lite SE to work with unp, using the muscular version and did read most of the posts and i cannot get the collision to work. Does anyone got a working xml with a working schlong + strap on they can link? Hell i would love to get a youtube tutorial in how to get the whole freaking setup to work with clothes just to get the hdt effect working without relying on cbp.

Every mesh you want to manipulate needs to be lined in the registry file, pointed to a controller file. There is no exception. Same for clothes.

12 minutes ago, prZ said:

Every mesh you want to manipulate needs to be lined in the registry file, pointed to a controller file. There is no exception. Same for clothes.

Yeah i figured that part out. Got most of the armors to work with smp without collisions but i got moving stomach, breasts and butt. So I will take this as a win. 

17 hours ago, cminnow said:

HDT smp: skse64 ,xpmsse , fnis, smp framework, hdtsmp dll , cbbe hdsmp xml file, and if wanted hhsmp  (smphighheelssyste,)....

Like nieda said. Get those mods. Try it WITHOUT ENB mods. Barebones SSE, nothing but SMP mods. Then let us know if you are still having performance issues and then perhaps we can deduce what's wrong from there. Create a separate clean Skyrim testing installation if you have to.

Thank you for the reply. I ofcourse had all of those mods installed. I think its a conflict with ENB. I removed the ENB and tested and it did not seem to happen anymore. Very sad though. Not sure why this is but ENB and hdtsmp seem to conflict somehow. just leaving the framework in as well as the highheels works just fine.

7 hours ago, minalia said:

Yeah i figured that part out. Got most of the armors to work with smp without collisions but i got moving stomach, breasts and butt. So I will take this as a win. 

Double Check if you have peoperly Set up the collision part of the xml. Also take a look at the no collide tags. If it's listed to not collide with hands or body and hands are listed as body tag then you wont get collisions. Hands are listed as hands or gloves for the most part. Also check if you even have the hands linked to a proper XML.

On 1/23/2018 at 8:40 AM, spamneindanke47110815 said:

Thank you for the reply. I ofcourse had all of those mods installed. I think its a conflict with ENB. I removed the ENB and tested and it did not seem to happen anymore. Very sad though. Not sure why this is but ENB and hdtsmp seem to conflict somehow. just leaving the framework in as well as the highheels works just fine.

You should be able to use rudy ENB at least. That's what I run with absolutely no problems. Remember though, SMP is a pretty high load on your CPU. It's better to only use it on yourself and perhaps 1 other NPC if you don't have a top of the line CPU AND you want to run a ton of mods.

Here's an example video just about all types of physics enabled objects available so far: http://vimeo.com/252257163

How do you embed videos so they're visible? I tried [video=vimeo] vimeo link [/video] to no avail... this is still eluding me even on a new post. I removed the s in https and tried all kinds of formats. No one has any idea?

Also, here's my latest CBBE xml test. Probably the most naturally reactive movement so far, no jiggly jello here, just all bounce taking as full advantage of the physics as I can figure out so far. Just for reference, the vimeo video is with the swaying body physics version I posted earlier.

CBBE-Floppy.xml

Just a question.  I've gathered that the only body that's available to use with the SMP beta for SE is the CBBE physics body.  The Oldrim UNP physics body was built to use PE and is not compatible; I get that.  And I understand that HDT-PE will never happen because Havoc costs money and all that. 

But, pretend I don't know anything about anything: are we simply waiting at this time for another UNP body to be made that is compatible with SMP, or is that also something we're expecting is never ever going to happen?  And if not, why not?

36 minutes ago, codylowey said:

Just a question.  I've gathered that the only body that's available to use with the SMP beta for SE is the CBBE physics body.  The Oldrim UNP physics body was built to use PE and is not compatible; I get that.  And I understand that HDT-PE will never happen because Havoc costs money and all that. 

But, pretend I don't know anything about anything: are we simply waiting at this time for another UNP body to be made that is compatible with SMP, or is that also something we're expecting is never ever going to happen?  And if not, why not?

No reason it can't. I just don't think people are actively developing UNP. At least not for SMP. Join their team if you want to add it. Really though, why do you need UNP? Can't you use CBBE and use Bodyslide to make it UNP? And you can use UUNP like R246 said if you're really having spiritual distress from using CBBE.

2 hours ago, cminnow said:

No reason it can't. I just don't think people are actively developing UNP. At least not for SMP. Join their team if you want to add it. Really though, why do you need UNP? Can't you use CBBE and use Bodyslide to make it UNP? And you can use UUNP like R246 said if you're really having spiritual distress from using CBBE.

Careful.. Someone might get it. I don't think we've seen the end of UUNP. It's too popular. Someone is likely to take up the mantle. Don't get me wrong. I've figured out how to get CBBE textures set with Special. If you have CBBE Special and want to use a different textures. You have to go to this page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/ and use Nightmare's textures patches. That'll allow you to get the genie to look appropriate. It's the same with UUNP, but you've got to use the UUNP version. 

Still UUNP allows for belly bouncing with CBP where CBBE doesn't due to the fact it will break the spin. I understand more polys, but not allowing for the belly bounce is a draw back to wanting to use it. However, there maybe away around it. I've been looking at Cherryholating's old body. You might be able to get belly bounce using separate animations. The key is figuring out how to implement them. You could get belly bounce with CBBE without breaking the spin, but it'd have to be a hand constructed animation. 

3 hours ago, cminnow said:

LOL - oh no, don't get me wrong.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with CBBE.  

I will admit that I did used to have a set against it, I suppose, because whenever I saw screenshots on mod pages for CBBE stuff it was always this enormously curvy body, and so in my mind CBBE became the "very curvy/busty body", while I liked the slimmer figure common to what I saw in screenshots of UNP/UNP Skinny bodies.  But I have since learned that there are slim CBBE presets, even ones that can make it the exact same shape as UNP if I wanted (though that isn't necessary).  

It's just that because of my earlier misconception I've already got all of these Oldrim assets for UNP, many of them customized, and didn't want to do any extra work redoing them all for CBBE if a UNP SMP body for SE was right around the corner.  And there's also the matter of the Tempered Skins for Females textures being my definite favorite skins for SE right now, which seem to only be available for UNP.  If CBBE is the only thing that works with physics and nobody is aware of anyone actively working on a UNP body though, I don't have any problem with getting the CBBE body and doing whatever conversions I'll have to do, and I suppose going without Tempered Skins until a CBBE version shows up.

8 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

Still UUNP allows for belly bouncing with CBP where CBBE doesn't due to the fact it will break the spin. I understand more polys, but not allowing for the belly bounce is a draw back to wanting to use it. However, there maybe away around it. I've been looking at Cherryholating's old body. You might be able to get belly bounce using separate animations. The key is figuring out how to implement them. You could get belly bounce with CBBE without breaking the spin, but it'd have to be a hand constructed animation. 

Good point about the belly physics. That is a big difference. But I find belly physics gross. Maybe just a personal thing. And maybe because my belly doesn't undulate. Does belly bouncing work with SMP with the UUNP body or just CBP?

On 23/01/2018 at 9:44 AM, minalia said:

I just have no idea how to make the shlong lite SE to work with unp, using the muscular version and did read most of the posts and i cannot get the collision to work. Does anyone got a working xml with a working schlong + strap on they can link?

No way for now, i don't know why

Okay, next question - about hair.  Reading the thread, it sounds like some KS wigs have been found to work with SMP, but actual hair - that is, hair you choose at character creation - is no-go right now.  Do we see non-wig hair physics coming down the pipeline with SMP, or is it up in the air at this point, or is it probably not coming?

Just to get out ahead this time, I'm not demanding answers or wanting to know why this or that doesn't work yet.  I'm aware that things are very early on with SMP.  I've been following the thread for a few days and I'm interested in all the progress you guys are making.  There's just some things I'm not quite clear on, and I only want to make sure that I keep my expectations aligned with reality.

On 26.1.2018 at 11:03 PM, codylowey said:

Okay, next question - about hair.  Reading the thread, it sounds like some KS wigs have been found to work with SMP, but actual hair - that is, hair you choose at character creation - is no-go right now.  Do we see non-wig hair physics coming down the pipeline with SMP, or is it up in the air at this point, or is it probably not coming?

Just to get out ahead this time, I'm not demanding answers or wanting to know why this or that doesn't work yet.  I'm aware that things are very early on with SMP.  I've been following the thread for a few days and I'm interested in all the progress you guys are making.  There's just some things I'm not quite clear on, and I only want to make sure that I keep my expectations aligned with reality.

hairs and weapons are not supported. sure they will follow. also a tool like jff will follow. but it will not be in the next updates. if you compare the progress made in smp 32 then there will be around 4 to 5 updates until it reaches the standing of the 32 plugin.

On 1/24/2018 at 8:15 PM, cminnow said:

Here's an example video just about all types of physics enabled objects available so far: http://vimeo.com/252257163

How do you embed videos so they're visible? I tried [video=vimeo] vimeo link [/video] to no avail... this is still eluding me even on a new post. I removed the s in https and tried all kinds of formats. No one has any idea?

Also, here's my latest CBBE xml test. Probably the most naturally reactive movement so far, no jiggly jello here, just all bounce taking as full advantage of the physics as I can figure out so far. Just for reference, the vimeo video is with the swaying body physics version I posted earlier.

CBBE-Floppy.xml

What Mods are you using for the hair?

On 1/25/2018 at 10:49 PM, cminnow said:

Really though, why do you need UNP? Can't you use CBBE and use Bodyslide to make it UNP? And you can use UUNP like R246 said if you're really having spiritual distress from using CBBE.

Here's the problem with "Can't you just use CBBE instead?" for me, and probably others- I have  hundreds, possibly over 1,000, UNP outfits in my SSE installation, some of them so old they have been serially converted from Oblivion > Skyrim > SSE (the point being that they are no longer available anywhere except in my mod file archives.) Some of them I was able to find online already converted to some UNP variant - B3lisario's now-dead-links UNPB-BBP conversion thread here on LL was a gold mine for me. Others I was able to find Bodyslide conversion sets for, thanks to Gamefever and others. But a ton of them I hand-converted to UUNP-HDT one outfit at a time. I probably have several hundred hours in BS/OS converting "whatever" to UUNP-HDT.

Now along comes CBBE-SSE. It has a higher poly count and improved normal map and [insert wonderful features here], so it is presumably better-looking in-game than my UUNP body even with my 4K skin textures and 3D lady bits, and maybe it even deforms less (no more frog legs?) during sex or in other odd poses... but it also has one less bone than UUNP, and two MORE bones than old-CBBE, which means none of my physics-enabled outfits (which is all of them, thanks to OS "Copy Selected Bone Weights" feature) will work with it. And as far as I know there is no one-click method of mass converting my outfit meshes to CBBE-SE, nothing similar to Ousnius's amazing NifOpt, which basically says "point me at a folder structure containing meshes and hold my beer." :heart:

I have already paid the price for my amazing array of UUNP-HDT outfits that fit perfectly and move like I want them to move. I just don't have it in me to invest the hundreds of hours to re-do all that work one outfit at a time just to get higher poly counts in a body that will be covered by clothing or sex partners :classic_biggrin: for 99% of the hours that I play SSE. So it's not a matter of "why do you need UNP?" for me- it's a matter of "why do I need the pain of switching all of my outfits to CBBE?"

Hope that answers your question.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Here's the problem with "Can't you just use CBBE instead?" for me, and probably others- I have  hundreds, possibly over 1,000, UNP outfits in my SSE installation, some of them so old they have been serially converted from Oblivion > Skyrim > SSE (the point being that they are no longer available anywhere except in my mod file archives.) Some of them I was able to find online already converted to some UNP variant - B3lisario's now-dead-links UNPB-BBP conversion thread here on LL was a gold mine for me. Others I was able to find Bodyslide conversion sets for, thanks to Gamefever and others. But a ton of them I hand-converted to UUNP-HDT one outfit at a time. I probably have several hundred hours in BS/OS converting "whatever" to UUNP-HDT.

Now along comes CBBE-SSE. It has a higher poly count and improved normal map and [insert wonderful features here], so it is presumably better-looking in-game than my UUNP body even with my 4K skin textures and 3D lady bits, and maybe it even deforms less (no more frog legs?) during sex or in other odd poses... but it also has one less bone than UUNP, and two MORE bones than old-CBBE, which means none of my physics-enabled outfits (which is all of them, thanks to OS "Copy Selected Bone Weights" feature) will work with it. And as far as I know there is no one-click method of mass converting my outfit meshes to CBBE-SE, nothing similar to Ousnius's amazing NifOpt, which basically says "point me at a folder structure containing meshes and hold my beer." :heart:

I have already paid the price for my amazing array of UUNP-HDT outfits that fit perfectly and move like I want them to move. I just don't have it in me to invest the hundreds of hours to re-do all that work one outfit at a time just to get higher poly counts in a body that will be covered by clothing or sex partners :classic_biggrin: for 99% of the hours that I play SSE. So it's not a matter of "why do you need UNP?" for me- it's a matter of "why do I need the pain of switching all of my outfits to CBBE?"

Hope that answers your question.

You don't need to do anything. :D.