On 1/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, loversusers said:

Hi this place seems more suited for this type of question so I am asking here.

has devious devices ever supported labia collision?  it would appear they are just armors so no?

I did not set up the xmls for labia collision when I was working on these with Pfiffy. We were mostly just getting the basic conversions done and trying to fix the CTD issue with some of the physics enabled meshes. And honestly, I don't recall that there was ever collisions of that sort in LE for any of the stock DD items.

6 hours ago, SlitherHence said:

This is the guide I followed to get CBPC and SMP working together (posted many, many, many pages ago in this thread and modified for more recent versions of HDT-SMP):

I know that but in recent version of hdt smp on nexus hdtSSEFramework and hdtssephycics merged to new dll I do the same by adding _preload but it didn't help I use BHUNP 3bbb body 

50 minutes ago, kalor123 said:

I know that but in recent version of hdt smp on nexus hdtSSEFramework and hdtssephycics merged to new dll I do the same by adding _preload but it didn't help I use BHUNP 3bbb body 

Correct you are. I'll admit I hadn't noticed that the skse plugin's filename had changed. I knew aers had gotten rid of the physics dll but was somehow under the impression the framework dll remained. But the reason I didn't notice is that SMP continued working for me. despite that.

I've updated the guide above to account for this change. Follow it and SMP should work for you too.

Specifically, you should end up with these in your `data\SKSE\plugins` folder:

• hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs (folder)
    • configs.xml
    • defaultBBPs.xml
  • cbp.dll
  • CBPCMasterConfig.txt
  • CBPCCollisionConfig.txt
  • CBPConfig.txt
  • CBPCSystem.ini
  • EngineFixes.dll
  • EngineFixes.ini
  • EngineFixes_SNCT.ini
  • hdtSMP64.dll
  • hdtSMP64_preload.txt (not .text)

You can confirm that `hdtSMP64.dll` is being preloaded by looking for the following lines in `d3dx9_42.log` in your Skyrim Special Edition folder:

attempting to load "D:\Apps\Games\SteamLib\Win\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtsmp64.dll"
loaded successfully

14 hours ago, kalor123 said:

I have serious problem with cbpc and smp combination 

I tried renaming cbp.dll to xcbp. dll and adding hdtsmp64_preload.text and using realastic smp xmls but it didn't work 

like in 1.5.80 and it cause fps drop in combats and in cities 

any solution?

what are you using CBBE / BHUNP / 3BBB...?

1 hour ago, SlitherHence said:

Correct you are. I'll admit I hadn't noticed that the skse plugin's filename had changed. I knew aers had gotten rid of the physics dll but was somehow under the impression the framework dll remained. But the reason I didn't notice is that SMP continued working for me. despite that.

I've updated the guide above to account for this change. Follow it and SMP should work for you too.

Specifically, you should end up with these in your `data\SKSE\plugins` folder:

• cbp.dll
  • CBPConfig.txt
  • CBPCSystem.ini
  • EngineFixes.dll
  • EngineFixes.ini
  • EngineFixes_SNCT.ini
  • hdtSMP64.dll
  • hdtSMP64_preload.txt (not .text)
  • hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs (folder)
    • configs.xml
    • defaultBBPs.xml

You can confirm that `hdtSMP64.dll` is being preloaded by looking for the following lines in `d3dx9_42.log` in your Skyrim Special Edition folder:

attempting to load "D:\Apps\Games\SteamLib\Win\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtsmp64.dll"
loaded successfully

Thanks 

seems cbpc 1.3.5 has a problem I installed 1.2 version and my fps problem solved 

On 12/31/2019 at 12:54 PM, Kokan said:

i checked your files are ok, it looks like CBPC is flying out of a combination

edit

CBPC rollback to 1.2.0 version everything works again

after version 1.2 CBPC is very demanding for smp, of course the author has no obligation to take care of smp

11 hours ago, assassin394 said:
On 10/7/2019 at 12:36 PM, Metroid00 said:

Use the Autorun Console Commands SE mod to execute the PCB command.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14224

Apparently I have the same fps drop problem when leaving interior cell. The mod in the link above is hidden. Anyone have a backup?

Autorun Console Commands SE-14224-1-58-1570079216.7z

On 1/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, MystOfDawn said:

This was just the file I downloaded at the time, I've never tried the other one.

I assumed it might be more complete, but I wasn't sure. I should have checked that first :sweat:

Also, it was already called "fixed" when I found the file. And like I said before, I don't know who uploaded it.

I'm very sorry if I caused confusion and wasted your time, I didn't intend to do so :confounded:

OMG, no apology needed! I was just trying to understand, and update the ones I have if necessary. Thanks. :classic_wub:

22 hours ago, loversusers said:

thank you for the reply, I'm quite new to the devious playthrough setup.

got as far as trying to cut off a red leather straightjacket with no key in try to escape option, and ctd.  using aio and the bodyslides.  gonna test more.

added too many mods at the same time, gonna be tough to troubleshoot the ctd ?

I got rid of DD this play through, so I don't have it ready to look at. If you have DD and Zaz, there's an option that needs to be unchecked on the sexlab tab in zaz. otherwise, zaz and dd are fighting over some of the animation stuff, and the escapes are animations. I haven't had an issue with the escapes causing a CTD in a while.

Other than that, make sure your skeleton is up to date. If you have xpmse 4.71, it should overwrite everything except 3bbb. If you have an old skeleton, I think I remember one of the old versions caused it. so, again, update if you're not on the latest.

if you still have a problem, take a look through the LE thread too. a lot of it applies to the SE version, and it usually doesn't hurt anything to try the LE workarounds. Just keep in mind the things that are SE specific are skee (replaces nioverride) and hdt smp (replaces hdt pe). if they talk nioverride and hdt pe, that's most likely not going to apply to you.

I just noticed that 2.11 build of aers SMP have no HDT for weapons in 1stperson mode, physics cannot be reenabled by smp reset command or any other methods.

Meanwhile, after removal of defaultBBP.xml - how do you folks now register BBP-enabled armors to have bounce and jiggle physics?

It was pretty easy before: leave attached NIString to do all cloth work, while body shape, registered in defaultBBP.xml, automatically apply BBP bounce to all armors with shape CBBE, for example.

And now what options we have? As far as I know, ONLY NiStringExtraData allowed for SMP. No NiStringsExtraData allowed and we can't make armor utilize 2 configs simultaneously.

So we need to copy and paste Body XML path into any armor with bounce?

For regular armor seems to be not so much hussle. But for armors with cloth physics actual body bounce configs needs to be paste into each XML separately.

Imagine hussle when you want to replace body bounce config with another config (another values) - you'd have to copy and paste this into all XMLs with armors.

14 hours ago, full_inu said:

Meanwhile, after removal of defaultBBP.xml - how do you folks now register BBP-enabled armors to have bounce and jiggle physics?

I'm not sure, but I think @srea said he was removing it from the installable archives just to prevent it from overwriting users' own DefaultBBPs.xml files every time they updated SMP. You still need DefaultBBPs.xml as well as the body shape xml's (UUNP, CBBE, Hands, etc.) in order for body physics to work.

NiStringExtraData in the mesh is just for Cloth physics AFAIK.

NOTE: There have been so many changes in SMP in the past 2-3 weeks :classic_biggrin: that I can't say I'm certain of what I posted above- I could be mistaken about what I read.

16 hours ago, MadAl777 said:

How did you solve the problem with FPS drops? Can u give me some advice how 2 install hdt-smp properly please?

What CPU do you have tho? I have a Ryzen 5 2600X (6 cores - 12 threads) and using full SMP the CPU heats a lot, like 80°C sometimes but the FPS drops are "not" that much except if you're in cities

Probably you need a Ryzen 3600+ (IDK how it would be on the Intel side, 9600K>+? but it doesn't have double threads for cores so IDK how it would work there) to play with full SMP, no FPS drops at all and no CPU heat

With all I'm assuming all clothes with full SMP, if you use only earnings, hairs, etc but no body/clothes with full SMP you likely won't have FPS drops or CPU heat at all

3 hours ago, panchovix said:

What CPU do you have tho? I have a Ryzen 5 2600X (6 cores - 12 threads) and using full SMP the CPU heats a lot, like 80°C sometimes but the FPS drops are "not" that much except if you're in cities

Probably you need a Ryzen 3600+ (IDK how it would be on the Intel side, 9600K>+? but it doesn't have double threads for cores so IDK how it would work there) to play with full SMP, no FPS drops at all and no CPU heat

With all I'm assuming all clothes with full SMP, if you use only earnings, hairs, etc but no body/clothes with full SMP you likely won't have FPS drops or CPU heat at all

I have pretty high-end system: Intel Core I7 9700K, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce Rtx 2070, and i dont have any temperature issues, but when in the same location more than 2-3 naked women i have realy problem with FPS, 10-15. Its weird i guess.

5 hours ago, MadAl777 said:

I have pretty high-end system: Intel Core I7 9700K, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce Rtx 2070, and i dont have any temperature issues, but when in the same location more than 2-3 naked women i have realy problem with FPS, 10-15. Its weird i guess.

Well that's way too low, are you building the bodies with 3BBB (BHUNP/C3BBB) or with standard ones? For nude body it's worth to use the 3BBB bodies, but outside that you can build the armors using UUNP HDT/CBBE HDT as base, then it shouldn't cause much issues (it will hit, but not as much), I built with BHUNP BBP and some armors are bugged so I'm using UUNP HDT so far for the armors

If nude only and 3 woman is causing that maybe there is some bugged collision going there? I'll try now (after building a Smashed patch lol) with 5-6 at the same time (I use BHUNP)

EDIT: Okay I tested with 5 nude female bodies, all with BHUNP 3BBB with Havok SMP, by just being naked there is no FPS drop at all and the CPU prob went above some 2-3 degrees

Now, then tested a 3-way animation which had collisions, the FPS went down like 2-3 FPS, and the CPU heated a little bit (from 58FPS to 55-56FPS, CPU temp from 60 to 74-75°C), so it's not that bad either

The problem comes in parts where's much people, no FPS drop but if there's 10+ female NPC the CPU reachs 85-90°C with really high use

That's why I can't play with full SMP in my case, well I can but I get scared when the CPU reach near 90°C, prime95 does that lol

Some pics in spoiler with MSI afterburner stats

Spoiler

619996168_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.26-22_58_58_10.png.a8aeb14ab480db4b74ec3568fda32785.png

When just entering a new zone with various NPC (not necessarily near as you can see the map) the CPU went from like 65 to 75°C instantly, but no FPS drops (Limited the FPS to 60 for these tests)

1492363424_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.26-23_00_24_98.png.0a7923950697a1dbe7e20f4dff57771f.png

When getting near to the end-zone the CPU goes 1°C more

1005155892_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.26-23_02_11_65.png.1e837f85ecc65dd2cd648ce1648c6e19.png

In the main zone, there is like 10~ NPC and 8 are female, the CPU goes easily to 85°C, in this 82°C since I took some time to take the pic lol

In the last one (NFSW) for some reason the stats weren't show, but the CPU was at like 67°C

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.c0d6bf7a2d6370837e9e56ae8c5c02d3.png

As can you see in the spoiler pics, the GPU was never getting 100% usage (well it helps a lot being inside a cave), so if the game was going less than 60FPS, it was coz CPU things (HDT-SMP)

Checking the 9700K has 8 cores/8 threads, if SMP use all the cores/threads (I think it does) with 8 threads, maybe it can have a hard time with some SMP calculations, but I'm not sure, you would've to compare with other full-SMP user with a 9600K/9700K, the 9900K I'm sure it won't have any issues with SMP lol (3700X and onwards from Ryzen it won't have any issues either)