6 hours ago, Frieza0 said:

Does the UUNP 3BBB SMP Body physics work with any armor/outfits or does it only work with certain ones? Because I followed the install instructions, built the body along with various outfits in bodyslide but none of the outfits have physics any longer... ?

Same thing happened to me. Just install cpbc and comment everything in the file "CBPcollisionconfig.txt" and specially "npcpelvis" in cpbcmasterconfig (only this one, if you start commenting tits or butts, then you won't have physics with you armor). When you do this, you will have smp physics when nude and cpbc physics when wearing the armor/outfit, but this is better than nothing.

5 hours ago, juancava said:

Same thing happened to me. Just install cpbc and comment everything in the file "CBPcollisionconfig.txt" and specially "npcpelvis" in cpbcmasterconfig (only this one, if you start commenting tits or butts, then you won't have physics with you armor). When you do this, you will have smp physics when nude and cpbc physics when wearing the armor/outfit, but this is better than nothing.

Alright thanks, but what do you mean by "comment everything in the CBPcollisionconfig.txt and specially "npcpelvis in cpbcmasterconfig"?

5 hours ago, Frieza0 said:

Alright thanks, but what do you mean by "comment everything in the CBPcollisionconfig.txt and specially "npcpelvis in cpbcmasterconfig"?

you have to open the files with a text editor and just put # at the beginning of that line. Probably just going to the file cpbcmasterconfig.txt and putting # before npcpelvis is enough, try it to see if your armour have physics again. In fact you can just install cbpc and try it beforehand. But if you don't comment that line the vagina won't work properly.

Whelp, can't find a proper fix for this after installing the latest framework and physics anywhere else so I'll ask here. Is there a way to fix the first person breast stretch bug? I removed anything CPB(C) related to make sure that wasn't the cause so I figured it might have to do with the skeleton. Can someone please give me a heads up before I go any further and accidentally nuke my mod list?

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am using Joy of Perspective.

5 hours ago, Susan Xandera said:

Whelp, can't find a proper fix for this after installing the latest framework and physics anywhere else so I'll ask here. Is there a way to fix the first person breast stretch bug? I removed anything CPB(C) related to make sure that wasn't the cause so I figured it might have to do with the skeleton. Can someone please give me a heads up before I go any further and accidentally nuke my mod list?

Bug means a defect in software. Mod conflicts in user installations are not "bugs." I'm using SexLab, CBPC, HDT-SMP and Improved Camera for great 1st-person views, and not experiencing any such "bug." Which mod do you believe has a "1st person breast stretch bug?"

20 hours ago, juancava said:

you have to open the files with a text editor and just put # at the beginning of that line. Probably just going to the file cpbcmasterconfig.txt and putting # before npcpelvis is enough, try it to see if your armour have physics again. In fact you can just install cbpc and try it beforehand. But if you don't comment that line the vagina won't work properly.

That worked, thanks.

On 9/12/2019 at 2:52 PM, NightMunkey said:

Here are the fixed files for anyone who wants to install the UUNP 3BBB SMP Body + the floppy SOS SMP all for SSE :

Install the "UUNP 3BBB +floppy"  then "The UUNP bodyslides " then add Textures  to ur favorite skin mod layenda skin works great  all 3 files are in files are linked below , then build the body "UUNP 3BBB SMP " in Body Studio and voila.

These are not my files nor i made any of them i merely fixed it to work with SSE as i did for my self all original files can be found here :

https://www.patreon.com/posts/uunp-3bbb-vagina-29763602

Textures_for_UUNP_3BBB.rar 107.9 MB · 136 downloads UUNP 3BBB + Floppy SOS SSE.rar 16.22 MB · 156 downloads UUNP_Bodyslide_SSE.7z 8.42 MB · 111 downloads

Looks pretty good, but I wonder why the HDT .dll is in the download. Do you use a modified Version?

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Looks pretty good, but I wonder why the HDT .dll is in the download. Do you use a modified Version?

Nope just the latest version of it save the trouble for whomever is asking for them so far it all works just fine with some minor clipping . i managed to make the anus collisions somewhat work but only with the floppy schlong XML with a bit of patience u can tweak the scene in sexlab so it would align just right for it. 

40 minutes ago, NightMunkey said:

Nope just the latest version of it save the trouble for whomever is asking for them so far it all works just fine with some minor clipping . i managed to make the anus collisions somewhat work but only with the floppy schlong XML with a bit of patience u can tweak the scene in sexlab so it would align just right for it. 

Its just that Vortex fond it and told me that HDT is not needed anymore... 

Speaking of which: I'm normally a CBPC-only user, but have HDT as a disabled modman package - just in case i ever want to fiddle with this.

Well, i just accidentally enabled it and wondered why my framerate went from 60 to 40. Took me a while to figure out (the weirdly hanging bellies might've been a giveaway).

Oh well: Now at least i know what all the physics-performance talk is all about. You guys keep fiddling with those fancy physics - i'll keep flying at sixty.

16 minutes ago, lynak said:

Speaking of which: I'm normally a CBPC-only user, but have HDT as a disabled modman package - just in case i ever want to fiddle with this.

Well, i just accidentally enabled it and wondered why my framerate went from 60 to 40. Took me a while to figure out (the weirdly hanging bellies might've been a giveaway).

Oh well: Now at least i know what all the physics-performance talk is all about. You guys keep fiddling with those fancy physics - i'll keep flying at sixty.

CBPC sucks - I really hope this new wave of UUNP SMP goes all the way.

1 hour ago, lynak said:

you can use both as i do well i use HDT SMP for everything except the belly is managed by CBPC . u can gain some fps by deactivating some things u wont or dont use in the SMP XML like gloves gauntlets and  feet it does help . 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:48 PM, Susan Xandera said:

You need patches depends on the body you are using if its the new CBBE SMP you are using , the new update fixes that if its some other body or skeleton you need a patch for that 

2 hours ago, 27X said:

Been that way since day one.

Well, that is additional headache... or not. SSE plugin still in development, things changes. Probably should not pay too much attention.

Actually, FPS drop is not that big as I described and actually FPS can stay on 60 FPS for a long time, just like in Legendary Edition version.

Probably something related with precision of virtual shapes detection... I guess.

I find Cbpc a great alternative to SMP (I use both, cbp for general body bounce and penetration and smp for cloth and hair). I love what smp can does and looks, it just tanks my cpu for the moment :/. Also SMP does not work with a lot of modded armours and in first person out of the pack , not sure it's ever worked in first person yet? Needs manual tinkering for all that. I thought by just adding cbbe.xml as extradata, HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object blah blah to some amour nifs and body that would correct that issue but it doesn't for me, just stops the physics all together. So I'll pass until someone is kind enough to put up a SSE guide on how to enable this particular method of adding physics.