Your water-refraction effects are great, very realistic, but the music, not so much- it got stuck repeating "Your Potty Invention" over and over again- I turned it off after about 100 "Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention..." lol

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Your water-refraction effects are great, very realistic, but the music, not so much- it got stuck repeating "Your Potty Invention" over and over again- I turned it off after about 100 "Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention..." lol

20 mbps… what would happen if it were original 50 mbps? Lol. I tried multiple times everything is ok.

You missed the essential thing at 02:09... "My Potty Invention" ☺️

if you don't like the music...LOL

untitled.png

If you don't like my posts solution- ignore list... there is always a solution for every problem LOL.

On 9/23/2019 at 5:42 PM, NightMunkey said:

You need patches depends on the body you are using if its the new CBBE SMP you are using , the new update fixes that if its some other body or skeleton you need a patch for that 

Thanks hun, I figured out the issue a few days back though when I got some free time and forgot to ceck on here to see if there were any responses.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:16 PM, Vyxenne said:

I turned it off after about 100 "Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention, Your Potty Invention..."

On 9/27/2019 at 12:00 AM, Kokan said:

if you don't like the music...LOL

untitled.png

Please re-read my OP- I said "I turned it off." No need for instructions on how to do that. Thanks, though. :classic_biggrin:

12 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

i am getting 0 breast collision using hdt smp or cbpc no matter what body i am using. I get vagina collision but no breast collision, could it be the XMLS even though ive downloaded them directly from the creators website such as the new smp cbbe. When i place my hdt directly in my game data folder it is the same issue i cannot figure out what causes my smp to stop working even tweaking load order dosnt help.

Try different XMLs see if nothing is overwriting the files required and see if ur Paths are correct , CBPc does not work with the new CBBE SMP body not yet at least or so i think for i have tried and it didn't hope this helps .

check if its something like this ;

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

1 hour ago, NightMunkey said:

CBPc does not work with the new CBBE SMP body not yet at least or so i think for i have tried and it didn't hope this helps .

You might want to check on the CBPC page, but I'm pretty sure CBPC will work with any body that has nodes for it to work with, and it doesn't care about xml's. By the same token, SMP should work with any body nodes as declared in the relevant xml's for that body.

The OP to whom you were responding says "i am getting 0 breast collision using hdt smp or cbpc no matter what body i am using" which points to an issue with the physics engines and not any particular body..

The way I understand it - again, this issue should be brought up on the CBPC page - as long as the new CBBE body has (for example) breast nodes with the standard node names ("NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast"), CBPC should be able to handle breast physics (and the same for butt and belly.)

By default, CBPC's declared body physics nodes are:

• NPC L Breast=Breast
  • NPC R Breast=Breast
  • NPC L Butt=Butt
  • NPC R Butt=Butt
  • HDT Belly=Belly
  • NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

If the new CBBE body has different node names (for example, "Breast_127.5 (Left Side, Upper)" :classic_biggrin: instead of "NPC L Breast" then the relevant entries in CBPCMasterConfig.txt might need to be changed to reflect that.

For collisions, which is what Yogg said s/he does not have with ANY body, the parameters have to be set up in CBPCollisionConfig.txt. The defaults are:

[AffectedNodes] #Define nodes here first, then set the collision spheres down

NPC L Breast
NPC R Breast
NPC L Butt
NPC R Butt
HDT Belly
NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

[ColliderNodes] #Define nodes here first, then set the collision spheres down
NPC L Hand [LHnd]
NPC R Hand [RHnd]
NPC L Finger02 [LF02]
NPC L Finger12 [LF12]
NPC L Finger22 [LF22]
NPC L Finger32 [LF32]
NPC L Finger42 [LF42]
NPC R Finger02 [RF02]
NPC R Finger12 [RF12]
NPC R Finger22 [RF22]
NPC R Finger32 [RF32]
NPC R Finger42 [RF42]
NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]
NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]
NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]
NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

# Added per Sticky
NPC L Forearm [LLar]
NPC R Forearm [RLar]
NPC L UpperArm [LUar]
NPC R UpperArm [RUar]

##############################################################################
# Collision spheres
#
# Multiple lines are supported.
# You can include 0 and 100 weight settings for npcs separating them with |
# Format is: x0,y0,z0,radius0 | x100,y100,z100,radius100
#
# Affected Nodes

[NPC L Breast]
0.0,5.0,-2.0,3.0 | 0.0,6.0,-3.0,5.0

[NPC R Breast]

(etc. etc.)

Again, if the nodes in the new CBBE body are different, then the collision defaults will have to be edited as well.

So just for user who may not use out-fit studio, to check node,, new CBBE smp is like that.

newpic.JPG.a3f0f49a782a9398dd11e8eaa727bdaf.JPG

As Vyxene said,, now some breast node name change.. so if you play new CBBE smp body with CBPC, at least you need edit masterconfig ,

I saw  almost same question in synful CBP about new CBBE smp files,, in nexus page,, and there were user who expect it work,,with just rename

those config files.

however,,   I have not seen actuall succes case  which use CBPC for body physics,  (but use  hdt smp for cloth hair, and some parts),  

about new Full SMP CBBE body (above pic), which officially offered with custom rigs.  and setting files for hdt smp.

and of course, CBBE team  may never officially suport how mix use CBPC for  new SMP CBBE body.. they recommend use SMP for SMP body. 

(Though I hope if they will have  some interesting abotu CBPC too,,)

as CBPC user,,if you test  CBPC,  I still recommend,, just use CBBE special body .. (so it work with CBPC without heavy problem, shinful CBP is best 

for me, to easy customize.   then use HDT smp for hair and cloth)  

just to confrim,, if I just use CBBE team offered new "SMP CBBE files"  only with HDT smp  (so do not customize any setting files,

and not use CBPC any more) ,, it work as it should be.  I do not offer any view which is good or not about 2 physics.

just hope to see best result without hassle many things^^;

15 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

So just for user who may not use out-fit studio, to check node,, new CBBE smp is like that.

newpic.JPG.a3f0f49a782a9398dd11e8eaa727bdaf.JPG

As Vyxene said,, now some breast node name change.. so if you play new CBBE smp body with CBPC, at least you need edit masterconfig ,

I saw  almost same question in synful CBP about new CBBE smp files,, in nexus page,, and there were user who expect it work,,with just rename

those config files.

however,,   I have not seen actuall succes case  which use CBPC for body physics,  (but use  hdt smp for cloth hair, and some parts),  

about new Full SMP CBBE body (above pic), which officially offered with custom rigs.  and setting files for hdt smp.

and of course, CBBE team  may never officially suport how mix use CBPC for  new SMP CBBE body.. they recommend use SMP for SMP body. 

(Though I hope if they will have  some interesting abotu CBPC too,,)

as CBPC user,,if you test  CBPC,  I still recommend,, just use CBBE special body .. (so it work with CBPC without heavy problem, shinful CBP is best 

for me, to easy customize.   then use HDT smp for hair and cloth)  

just to confrim,, if I just use CBBE team offered new "SMP CBBE files"  only with HDT smp  (so do not customize any setting files,

and not use CBPC any more) ,, it work as it should be.  I do not offer any view which is good or not about 2 physics.

just hope to see best result without hassle many things^^;

Maybe if it can be done, I have done it with the thighs see that

i think rewriting cbpc .txt name bones

55 minutes ago, manpan22 said:

Maybe if it can be done, I have done it with the thighs see that

i think rewriting cbpc .txt name bones

yes we may need to adjust CBPC collision position  too.  (the document is in nexus,, how to adjust collision radius, and position, in nif scope)

At current, I still not full understand, which breast bone is good to set  CBPC collision (only one, or if 3 breast bone may need individual collison setting

for new SMP CBBE body work better etc. and new Anus  nodes ... 

only for breast3,, or only for breast1?   so I just wait, to see real pic or confrim who actually tried it..and if they kindly teach me their success case

with config files.  

I have used manpan22 discribed way to add  Belly weight  for  CBBE special,   with some new custom slider,,   and have  generated most of clothigns

to work it for. 

Then  I do not hope to try more complex thing, untill I can see more real case,, it work with new smp CBBE body, I know you may do it well,

(but  I do not plan to add new weight for thingh , at current,, if I need it, I may prefer actually collision mesh, which covered body of new SMP body,,

with SMP physics)

I know, most of yours who know well,,  (at least yours who modify body by your self) will manage it with your way. 

at same time,, I can not  recommend  real setting files for both physics, about body which I do not use.

Then I avoid to say "it may work" for basic or new user, as same as me,,  who may ask how to about SE physics setting,from scratch.

I can only recommend at current,, (about official CBBE body),, use special body for CBP to easy start.  for those who say "they do not work!!"

if choose new SMP CBBE body,,  recommend just use official CBBE smp body only with SMP physics, with  full CBBE team support

. (or you can use UUNP bodys which offered by  other veteran modders like Kokan etc,, actually  I had used them before for SE too,

untill   CBBE SE body offered which work for physics)

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You might want to check on the CBPC page, but I'm pretty sure CBPC will work with any body that has nodes for it to work with, and it doesn't care about xml's. By the same token, SMP should work with any body nodes as declared in the relevant xml's for that body.

The OP to whom you were responding says "i am getting 0 breast collision using hdt smp or cbpc no matter what body i am using" which points to an issue with the physics engines and not any particular body..

The way I understand it - again, this issue should be brought up on the CBPC page - as long as the new CBBE body has (for example) breast nodes with the standard node names ("NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast"), CBPC should be able to handle breast physics (and the same for butt and belly.)

By default, CBPC's declared body physics nodes are:

• NPC L Breast=Breast
  • NPC R Breast=Breast
  • NPC L Butt=Butt
  • NPC R Butt=Butt
  • HDT Belly=Belly
  • NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

If the new CBBE body has different node names (for example, "Breast_127.5 (Left Side, Upper)" :classic_biggrin: instead of "NPC L Breast" then the relevant entries in CBPCMasterConfig.txt might need to be changed to reflect that.

For collisions, which is what Yogg said s/he does not have with ANY body, the parameters have to be set up in CBPCollisionConfig.txt. The defaults are:

Reveal hidden contents

[AffectedNodes] #Define nodes here first, then set the collision spheres down

NPC L Breast
NPC R Breast
NPC L Butt
NPC R Butt
HDT Belly
NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

[ColliderNodes] #Define nodes here first, then set the collision spheres down
NPC L Hand [LHnd]
NPC R Hand [RHnd]
NPC L Finger02 [LF02]
NPC L Finger12 [LF12]
NPC L Finger22 [LF22]
NPC L Finger32 [LF32]
NPC L Finger42 [LF42]
NPC R Finger02 [RF02]
NPC R Finger12 [RF12]
NPC R Finger22 [RF22]
NPC R Finger32 [RF32]
NPC R Finger42 [RF42]
NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]
NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]
NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]
NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

# Added per Sticky
NPC L Forearm [LLar]
NPC R Forearm [RLar]
NPC L UpperArm [LUar]
NPC R UpperArm [RUar]

# Collision spheres
#
# Multiple lines are supported.
# You can include 0 and 100 weight settings for npcs separating them with |
# Format is: x0,y0,z0,radius0 | x100,y100,z100,radius100
#
# Affected Nodes

[NPC L Breast]

[NPC R Breast]

(etc. etc.)

Again, if the nodes in the new CBBE body are different, then the collision defaults will have to be edited as well.

The new CBBE SMP body has HDT SMP as a hard requirement and the nodes have different names plus it has extra breast bones if he is using this body with the correct files and dependencies  then the breast collisions and all others should work fine except if there is a conflict of files being overwritten or the paths to the SMP DLLs is wrong plus he needs to rebuild the body as CBBE SMP not CBBE Special nor CBBE Physics here i quote the author himself on this .....

To improve performance, all collision happens on virtual meshes instead of the real body or hand meshes.
The installer lets you choose a few options such as pre-built bodies or physics configurations.
As the currently released XPMSSE skeleton lacks the 6 new breast bones used by this body, you need to install the skeleton that comes with this mod and make sure it overrides any others in your load order. Take care of custom race that have their own skeleton for this as well.

Conflicts/Patches

• Load the included skeleton after XPMSSE.
  • No patches for Dual Sheath Redux or other skeleton edits as of yet
  • NiOverride Pose Adjustments (NIOPA) was updated to work with this mod.
  • Not compatible with CBP(C). To use HDT SMP (for outfits and hair) and CBP(C) (for the body) at once, remove this mod and use the "CBBE Body Physics" instead. Lastly, edit the "defaultBBPs.xml" file that comes with HDT SMP itself and remove all of the default shape entries in it with a text editor.
8 hours ago, Kokan said:

Hey there, long time lurker here. I've followed your guide and have everything working with the exception of the male genitals you have in some of your recent videos. within my SKSE virtual folder I have a separate "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" which has s MaleShlong.xml. Then in the Plugins folder I have a "floppysos_presets" folder with different presets. This the only thing I can't seem to get. Any advice as to something special I need to do or may have missed? Thank you!

11 hours ago, Fangnfx13 said:

Hey there, long time lurker here. I've followed your guide and have everything working with the exception of the male genitals you have in some of your recent videos. within my SKSE virtual folder I have a separate "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" which has s MaleShlong.xml. Then in the Plugins folder I have a "floppysos_presets" folder with different presets. This the only thing I can't seem to get. Any advice as to something special I need to do or may have missed? Thank you!

For SOS a different procedure...