Just now, Eu4orick said:

Thanks for sharing. But I believe akuma35 is using a different config with probably the extra breast bones and thigh bones. I don't "see" those in these but the more jello we get the merrier! 

I'm only using the configs / XMLs he provided in his UUNP Guide and I've been very satisfied with them but a little extra cant hurt :D

It has nothing to do with business, i do this because i really love the game and its capabilities. I have repeatedly emphasized that I am not an expert in this matter. And it's a wonder to me that this wants to work.

16 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I understand, honestly, I wanted to say a lot of not very good (the day did not work out and I drank a little) because there are a lot of you on the forum, and everything is the same. but hell with that.
In the Baka 3BBB (and China 3b, RealClone did it right.) body they use my proxy meshes (there is a big mistake there, but I didn’t fix it while testing, because I didn’t think that it was so important and it all went further), well, let it go. I thought and decided that it is not so important who did what. The main thing is who promotes it and how.
If you show so much then teach people to do it right. More and do not need :)

My english is very bad :)

what proxy meshes i used yours? 

In fact, any body with mesh named UUNPVagina or UUNPVaginaN is  all my work ,Including all proxy meshes in the body

I'd like to thank the esteemed assembly for all the nuggets everyone's been giving out about this.  I think some basic end-user understanding of it is emerging out of the fog.  A few weeks ago it was like a chaos of different mods, but now after lots of reading (most of it beyond my comprehension) and lots of messing about, I've got everything up to p/v working nicely.  I'm even starting to mess around with the physics, at least to the extent of switching out various peoples' chunks of parameters in the xmls.  (And I don't even know what an xml really is lol - but Notepad++ is a hell of a lot of fun to use!  It must be the single most powerful and most widely used little program in the world that thing.)

Part of the problem, as always, is that life is short, so instead of doing things in a patient step-by-step way, one is tempted to juggle several problems at the same time, which is always a bad idea (it would probably be actually quicker in the long run to do things patiently and step by step) - so it's a bit of an intensive process.  But I'm getting to the stage where I can actually play the game again, finally.  I'm also learning more about Bodyslide and Outfit Studio as I go, I've even starting looking at nifs in Nifskope, God help me, though again, I'm only skeetering on the verge of understanding that basic thing of making sure the reference is correct (UUNP, VaginaN, etc.).

Kokan, your setups have been a lot of help, but they were also very confusing for me in the initial stages of trying to get a handle on what's going on, because I thought I needed all of the things you were listing.  I now realize it's actually really simple to set this up and you only need like 3 or 4 mods (plus the usuals)!  It's not really all that mysterious at the end of the day, and the Data tab in MO2 is one's best friend in helping sort things out.  

And now for the holy grail - the anus!  Then my work will be complete!  (It really is just an insane form of completionism we suffer from here isn't it? :) )

12 hours ago, Gromilla said:

you are damned. this curse is passed from file to file. you downloaded the damn file.
Oh, come on, you have problems all the time, then your boobs are with something else.

how many times have you written to me about problems?
everything is solved simply. everything in your xml files.

i dont have a problem with my UUNP body and you dont have to be so damn rude about it.

Just some idle speculation about the FPS loss when going indoors.

Has anyone else tried using the console command "purgecellbuffers" or "pcb" when you've lost your frame rate after entering an interior cell?  For me, it works just as well as the Save/Load solution and is quicker.

Speculation part:  When you go indoors, are the models in the old cell outside still loaded in memory, and that SMP are still handling them?  That would likely be the cause of the FPS loss.

If this has already been discussed, my apologies.

16 hours ago, realclone said:

In fact, any body with mesh named UUNPVagina or UUNPVaginaN is  all my work ,Including all proxy meshes in the body

@realclone for MVP? ?

While you are here, has there been any word about SMP's source code? Hydrogen is now nearly eight months past the initial release estimate, and I have heard zero news about it.

2 hours ago, Shadow5963 said:

What mod are you using for them to have dialogue during the sex scene?

not sure but i think a is part of SexLab Separate Orgasm SE and SexLab Dirty Talk

Having intermittent FPS drops due to SMP, where the FPS drops from 50+ to 10-20. This can happen after an hour in game, before everything is fine. It lasts until game is restarted. When i open a menu, the FPS goes to 60 immediately. When i unequip SMP clothes and cover the SMP body with a non-SMP armor, the FPS also goes to 60 immediately, but when i equip SMP armor again it goes down again. I tried searching this thread but found no real solution?

I'm a total beginner at trying to do this.  Yes, been reading watching, lurking.  I'm confused on what it takes to get these results, I have crap skill at this.  UUNP is or isn't compatible with CBBE?  I'm able to keep conflicts out until I start trying to work in various skins and physics, is there a basic setup that I can get started with and build from?

10 hours ago, Texmarker said:

Having intermittent FPS drops due to SMP, where the FPS drops from 50+ to 10-20. This can happen after an hour in game, before everything is fine. It lasts until game is restarted. When i open a menu, the FPS goes to 60 immediately. When i unequip SMP clothes and cover the SMP body with a non-SMP armor, the FPS also goes to 60 immediately, but when i equip SMP armor again it goes down again. I tried searching this thread but found no real solution?

SMP is computationally expensive. There's no way around it besides a quantum computer. You can try rewriting the XML if you're struggling with just one item, it probably can't help much.