What's on your mind?

Posted (edited)

264fbf8fb90c24834e1ed37f8e1f558c.jpg.93c99c5066743b26e0afafe2ac29d37b.jpg

> My Ivy and I suffer from chronic odaxelagnia, we always bite my Prince during our orgasm. I wonder what it's called to scratch his back, ass, and chest during sex. 😁

Edited by Evaloves4
20 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

264fbf8fb90c24834e1ed37f8e1f558c.jpg.93c99c5066743b26e0afafe2ac29d37b.jpg

> My Ivy and I suffer from chronic odaxelagnia, we always bite my Prince during our orgasm. I wonder what it's called to scratch his back, ass, and chest during sex. 😁

it's called:    bad joke incoming: 😇

Spoiler

Sexual violence

😈

A headline from a story in my news feed: "I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom. Here's what I really want for Mother's Day."

Anyone who unironically or non-jokingly tags themselves with the label "cool" is, in my opinion, by definition the very opposite of cool.

I remember hearing someone on Loverslab saying that cowboy movies are sad. The only cowboy movie I remember is about white frat boys on horses chasing a stagecoach while wearing feather headdresses and dark face paint. That is just racist Hollywood but I wouldn’t call the movie sad. Maybe that person was talking about spaghetti westerns? That they were something something cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

I don’t know enough about cowboy movies to say for certain.

24 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

I remember hearing someone on Loverslab saying that cowboy movies are sad. The only cowboy movie I remember is about white frat boys on horses chasing a stagecoach while wearing feather headdresses and dark face paint. That is just racist Hollywood but I wouldn’t call the movie sad. Maybe that person was talking about spaghetti westerns? That they were something something cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

I don’t know enough about cowboy movies to say for certain.

I know one thing about cowboys and western movies:

And that is this:

foodnetwork-image-f931d48a-f626-4657-ba8

Spoiler

Cowboy Bacon Beans         😲😇

And about spaghetti westerns: no pasta, some great, not all sad, some funny 😁

Been getting nothing but rejection emails and a lotta “thanks for applying, but” messages since I graduated. I get that the job market ain’t in a good spot and that there are a ton of others applying for the same positions, but it’s hard to not take this shit a little personally.

14 minutes ago, porkybork said:

Been getting nothing but rejection emails and a lotta “thanks for applying, but” messages since I graduated. I get that the job market ain’t in a good spot and that there are a ton of others applying for the same positions, but it’s hard to not take this shit a little personally.

There's always room for pork in my stomach. 😁

Oops accidentally typed the truth ... quickly corrected:
There's always room in my heart for other forum users 😇

Spoiler

Joking aside, nobody should let other people's rejections get them down. I mean it!

Just now, Evaloves4 said:

> Eurosong has nothing to do with enjoyment in a good performance and the music. It is rather a farce with a bunch of weirdos and clowns.

Is that what used to be called the Eurovision Song Contest? I always assumed it was mostly political.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

Is that what used to be called the Eurovision Song Contest? I always assumed it was mostly political.

> Yes and yes. My Fran and I watched it since there was a Croatian representative who allegedly had a good chance to win this Saturday.

Edited by Evaloves4
2 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Eurosong has nothing to do with enjoyment in a good performance and the music. It is rather a farce with a bunch of weirdos and clowns.

I think you just described every televised talent show haha.

Three Blind Mice… or something:

Twelve inch club🎵
Twelve inch club🎵

Here is a man with his twelve inch club🎵

Twelve whole inches is unreasonable🎵

Eleven whole inches are unfeasable🎵

Instead of finishing this song I am going to milk this almond.

13 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

You know what's on my mind? I don't like boba.

Neither do I tbh. Too sweet and I don’t like that I have to chew on some gelatin while I’m drinking something.

Milk tea, on the other hand? I like that shit.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, porkybork said:

Neither do I tbh. Too sweet and I don’t like that I have to chew on some gelatin while I’m drinking something.

Milk tea, on the other hand? I like that shit.

I usually go for the smoothie version, but I will occasionally have milk tea.

Boba is related to tapioca, and I like tapioca pudding. Like you,. I don't want to chew on something as part of my drink. If it's in something I'm eating, I'm fine with chewing.

Edited by branmakmuffin
1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

I'm curious. What would it be like to have a threesome with two guys?

> I know what it is like. It's not bad, but I prefer M/FF sex. As for you, you'd never know what it is like to have sex with two guys unless you try.:classic_tongue: