What's on your mind?

3 hours ago, chooseChaos said:

I support that! 😁

unless you have quoted the wrong posting ...

Reveal hidden contents

and actually wanted to call for an endangered pig to be barbecued ... 

homer_simpson_barbecue-copy-768x821.jpg.
😇

What in the Sam hell is that thing? Real men use propane.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.ed59347251ae03e9aefa55812ebe4751.jpeg

This is just my opinion, mine and only mine.

Spoiler

Hello: I have been pondering the smallness of the World, with six degrees of separation (see insert *1) it is a small place, throw in the Internet and instantly smaller yet.

I have noticed an increase of Hostility over differing points of view here on the lab. It seems to fluctuate with rhythm just like a song or the human body, regardless I have had my share of other users telling me I was wrong that x really means y and I am wrong for thinking it x in the first place.

If you can express your opinion fine, If I express mine not fine. What makes us so quick to tell another how to think, how to act, how to be?

I will not be Homogenized so easily or needlessly. 

Society is becoming less and less Social and it shows immensely on any Forum, Chat platform, In real life.

When was the last time someone actually looked you in the eye, spoke, smiled, or was interacting with you on a Human level?  (see insert *2)

So quickly we forget that the typeset being generated from another user actually is a Human Being with complex thoughts feelings and behaviors unique to themselves. They are not some bot to be manipulated, argued with, threatened, humiliated, taunted, or otherwise treated.

They and their values, opinions, thoughts, feelings are integral to that which makes the world a unique and interesting place to live.

We, and I say We as I have my own demons, downfalls, pitfalls to deal with, should all strive every day to try to make the World a more Harmonious place to be, yes that includes the environment here on the Lab.

While no one enjoys hearing even the slightest bit of Criticism this needs serious thought and Consideration.

I wish to thank you all for reading this with the hope we all treat each other better not worse especially here where we have a place to express ourselves whether that is in thoughts as text, mods, threads we all use, music whatever.

Don't we get enough shit from the World outside our doors, why bring that here.

Disclaimer - this is just my opinion, it is only my opinion, I do not want anyone to change anything about themselves unless voluntary, and a Positive outcome.

Insert *1 -   

The concept of 6 degrees of separation refers to the idea that any two people on Earth are connected to each other through a chain of no more than six intermediate acquaintances. This concept was popularized by the 1993 film “Six Degrees of Separation” and has since been widely discussed and debated.

The idea is based on the idea that each person knows, on average, about 150 people, and that these people in turn know other people, and so on. This creates a vast network of connections between individuals, with each person being connected to others through a chain of acquaintances.

Insert *2 -

The perception that society is becoming less social is a topic of ongoing debate. On one hand, advancements in technology have allowed for new forms of social interaction, such as social media, online communities, and virtual gatherings. However, some argue that these developments have led to a decrease in face-to-face interactions and a sense of disconnectedness. It's important to consider that different generations and communities may have varying experiences with social interaction. Overall, the impact of technology on social behavior is a complex and evolving issue.

11 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Would you ever do a tongue dance with them? I certainly wouldn't.🤮

Hide contents

images.jpeg.efcc3682a84c3bfe9a63ba0ead6a6c79.jpegimg1.jpeg.2eea3db540bc7a4b5f84b648381d617d.jpeg

I wonder if either of them was born that way.

Edit: The one on the left maybe. The one on the right has gauges which is kind of a turn off for me. Then again maybe the one on the right is a good kisser like the old lady who can crochet a whole sweater using only her tongue.

Edited by Darkpig
On 4/27/2024 at 10:41 AM, Darkpig said:

I wonder if either of them was born that way.

Edit: The one on the left maybe. The one on the right has gauges which is kind of a turn off for me. Then again maybe the one on the right is a good kisser like the old lady who can crochet a whole sweater using only her tongue.

I'm all in favor of adults doing to their own tongue whatever they want, whether that be having it split in two or using it to crochet sweaters. I'm not in favor of me kissing them.

2 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

I'm all in favor of adults doing to their own tongue whatever they want, whether that be having it split in two or using it to crochet sweaters. I'm not in favor of me kissing them.

Oral sex from someone with a split tongue would probably feel pretty crazy though.

3 hours ago, keitolainen said:

If you're a lady-type he might have trouble hitting the target.

Perhaps a rubber band. That would keep it together and add extra stimulation.

8 billion people. There's at least one man in the world who like performing cunnilingus with a rubber band wrapped around his tongue and at least one woman who likes to have a man perform cunnilingus while he has a rubber band wrapped around his tongue.

36 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Envelopes are so weird. You lick it to seal it. Is this some kind of fetish thing?

> It is a subliminal message not to forget to lick your gf after you finish the job.🙃

According to Pew Research, 54% of U.S. residents live in states where cannabis is legal for recreational use. Add on the states that allow only medicinal use, and 74% of people in the U.S. live where cannabis is legal to some degree. Cannabis is still illegal under U.S. federal (i.e., national) law. This is the proverbial exception that has swallowed the rule.

15 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

According to Pew Research, 54% of U.S. residents live in states where cannabis is legal for recreational use. Add on the states that allow only medicinal use, and 74% of people in the U.S. live where cannabis is legal to some degree. Cannabis is still illegal under U.S. federal (i.e., national) law. This is the proverbial exception that has swallowed the rule.

Yep. And if you want to work somewhere that receives federal funding, you have to pass a drug test to make sure you don’t have any illegal substances in your system including THC. If you have THC in your system, you can’t work for that company even if marijuana is legal in your state regardless if it’s medicinal or recreational. This is because, in all cases, federal law takes precedent over state law. Also, most federally-funded jobs tend to pay pretty well and have some pretty good benefits. You won’t get any of that if you partake in the Devil’s Lettuce though, cause laws n such.

And in case you’re wondering, yes, I think that’s really stupid and weird.