What's on your mind?

What's on my mind now? I'm wondering whether or not it would take more effort to tamper with the human genome to give them traits from other animals than it would to tamper with other animals' genomes to make them more human.

Also, shaving off the Devil's Haircut.

dslreports's speed test. which usually works and feeds my self-esteem.

Today it disdains my requests for a test, "Use a different browser, or maybe reboot (go away)"

And my own ISP's test that usually looks like a loaf of bread with seeds on top, looks like a long hill. A reverse rollercoaster? 

It's like me (today),

it's taking a really long time to get where it's going, but it gets there.

Which makes me wonder about all those guys at dslreports salivating over every new speed-tier, and probably testing the crap out of them to make sure they get their

allotted speed.

I mean, they read forums and write twitters, but they need enough speed to download 10 movies at once.

Which is fine, but 

um,? I wonder if the system gets bogged down sometimes.

I was thinking why I'm so obsessed with skinny women, and why I can't seem to be attracted to 'less' skinny women. Then I saw this pic, and remembered watching this in my youth. I think I finally solved the puzzle. I like blonde skinny women because I was filthy in love with her as a kid, and have been attracted to that image subconsciously since then... :open_mouth:

It's from I dream of Jeannie, b.t.w.

1148520.jpg

I'm an hour past the time where I need to cook. I'm hungry as hell but I'm too tired to get up and cook. It's like my body has grown tentacles into the chair and just wants me to stay here and vegetate.... owkay.. fuckit.. I'll get up and cook something.. :dissapointed:

I just re-watched Land of the Dead. Good movie, but what still sticks out for me is the opening scene where the scavengers use fireworks to distract the zombies until Big Daddy realizes what's going on and tries to get his fellow deadheads to pay attention. I saw it in theaters years ago and even then it struck a chord. Then I saw how people were making such a big deal about the royal wedding. Bread and circuses, indeed. :classic_angry:

Just woke up. Been having nightmares recently, and today just now I had a pretty detailed one. Don't remember all of it but I do remember a good chunk, but the part thats really bothering me is I feel really weird right now, just down. A bit depressed. Usually Of course, I get a wave of happiness when I wake up from a nightmare to find it was just a nightmare but not today, so much that I am writing about it on a forum. x.x

Basically I usually have videos playing in the background when I sleep and I was listening to the yogscast play Minecraft and they were playing a ground hog day type adventure map, you know, the day repeats its self, well that kinda made its way into my dream. Basically, something was wrong with the earth, and it was going to be very hot and kill a lot of people and only a select amount of people would be able to get shelter from it, mostly wealthy people and basically I sent in a application for my mom, dad and I, and at the last few minutes we would usually get denied or something and I would be able to reset the day and try again. The first time I reset, I reset too soon and we were accepted. Pretty detailed, but at the same time It was crazy. 

Overall just a nightmare, but as I said, still feel down and I can still feel the fear from it a bit. My depression and anxiety is kicking my butt lately, messing with my dreams. Bleh.

36 minutes ago, Hayleyrose2323 said:

Overall just a nightmare, but as I said, still feel down and I can still feel the fear from it a bit. My depression and anxiety is kicking my butt lately, messing with my dreams. Bleh.

I used to have a recurring nightmare about that venus-flytrap-plant-thing from Lil'Shop o' Horrors, except it lived in my bathtub, instead of plant material it was made out of goldfish stitched together, and it ate banknotes instead of people. I still dunno why the hell this worried me at the time, but ehh, yer'll live. :]

With emojis supported on LL, I can now engage in supreme shitposting.

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ????НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ???????????Good shit