Why don't you stop taking advantage of peoples good will and wasting their time if your not gonna put any real effort into learning how to mod. It's much easier to learn from videos then just reading from text for most. Yes, it needs to run through Steam. I have the disc version of the Legendary Edition and I hope you don't mean crack when you say "patch" which I don't think you do. An early adopter when the game wasn't supported by Steam yet, yes? For a long time now it needs to run through Steam and will have patches as in it will help keep your game up to date.

Very few mods will actually do a Steam check for legitimacy like a popular one called "FNIS." Most mods today will require you to have DLC as well so I suggest you get the Legendary Edition. Before wasting other peoples time and asking a bunch of questions that after reading I find to be lacking in detail and a lot of ranting to the point where it sounds somewhat trollish. I suggest you check out the following YouTube channels for tutorials with Mod Organizer or just wait for NMM2.

GamerPoets     Dirty Weasel Media     Gopher

If your looking for overviews of mods MXR

Although an all in one mod package sounds nice, as Baze69 said "it's not cool." Why? Because doing so would violate most mod author's wishes. You need to download it where they post it and such a package would require an individual to get permission from all those authors to do so. Some mods have multiple options depending on your taste or rig and not everyone will like all the mods and options provided.

Please do try to have more common sense, learn how to use Mod Organizer and other related application like Loot and Tes5edit before complaining if most of this information is easily accessible on YouTube already. Don't just put anything into the data folder and just use MO because if you want to change and remove stuff, it will ruin your shit! It sucks that we can't just have everything handed to us, but for certain stuff, you just gotta do the work yourself.

I'll put warthog tails on the wish list. I'm less interested in warthog heads partly cuz I like the orcs and partly because of the issues Blaze mentions. First up tho is better child heads--I just got a round trip from nif through blender back to nif working and that's likely to happen.

Before that though I should do a round trip through my other mods and bring them up to date. And there's always Andromeda. So things will be slow.

Hi Bad Dog. Thanks for the Extra Bandits patch I requested earlier. Just one thing, could you add a patch for Extra Bandits Version 2 which is an updated version of the mod? The ESP file name was changed to 'Extra Bandits.esp' instead of 'Orc Female Bandits.esp' in the update. Version 2 is the second link in the Files tab on Nexus.

Dammit, I just flipping downloaded that mod. Are you telling me they couldn't make the latest version the automatic download?

Yeah sorry, they didn't do that for some reason. The mod you need is 'Extra Bandits Version 2' which is the bottom download file.

You said this NightroModzz -> Although an all in one mod package sounds nice, as Baze69 said "it's not cool." Why? Because doing so would violate most mod author's wishes.

To that I can only say that the mod authors clearly don't mind at all to violate game makers by making change to that game that these game makers has spend so much time and efford to create and was years of making but if they about to get a taste of their own medicine, then these mod uathors can't take it.

I don't got much left for that kind of hypocrite attitude. To all your mod authors, I really doubt that you are making these mods mostly for other people sake than for your own sake. All the hard work you have spend to made a mod is paying of because it gives you pleasure to get the change you wished for but also confidence for being so successful with your hard work.

So what your really want credits for, is for sharing your mods so other also can get pleasure from using your mods too. I only give credits to people that deserves it and not to people that expect it.

Making other people happy is a reward itself but it's so hard to avoid the impression that mod authors cares way more about credits than kindness and that is so sad. I could better understand it if it was your livelihood but getting credits for have shared your mods are not giving a roof over your head and food in your belly.

If you find it much more attractive to put each other in chains and achieve lesser just for the credit's sake instead of working together and achieve something much greater, then it's your choice your headace. Sorry be to so free to say all this but I mean it, I really do.

No matter what, so will all the mod author's still be able to get all the credits that they deserved as long you remember to put them in the download description, so there is no excuses at all for not making a all-in-on package.

One last thing, so is there still some work to do even if this all-in-one package will be released. The package still needed to be extracted and I'm not expecting any one else to remote control my computer and do that for me too.

You have clearly no idea about my condition NightroModzz, or else you wouldn't be so hard on me and blaming for taking advantages of other peolpe kindness, unless you are completely out of range. My suffering should of cause not be other peoples suffering too and I don't expect anything of other people, no matter how much people may feel that.

Don't worry, I'm not writing here again ever, because it's taking to hard on me and I can't clearly not make all people to understand my situation.

Hi. As i udnerstand Extra bandits patch is not ready yet (one from 1st page asking for missing master orc female bandits so its not Extra Bandits v2) and i have another problem, Extra bandits asking missing master unofficial skyrim patch (im using unofficial skyrim legendray edition patch) any one have this problem?

Hi. As i udnerstand Extra bandits patch is not ready yet (one from 1st page asking for missing master orc female bandits so its not Extra Bandits v2) and i have another problem, Extra bandits asking missing master unofficial skyrim patch (im using unofficial skyrim legendray edition patch) any one have this problem?

You probably need to go through and re-install all mods, and check the file integrity in Steam. I've had the same type of problem happen occasionally with various mods and it was caused by corrupted or missing files (which can happen even if you use Mod Organiser).  Either that or its become unticked in the right hand panel if your using MO (something that I've had happen after running LOOT or FNIS occasionally).

You said this NightroModzz -> Although an all in one mod package sounds nice, as Baze69 said "it's not cool." Why? Because doing so would violate most mod author's wishes.

To that I can only say that the mod authors clearly don't mind at all to violate game makers by making change to that game that these game makers has spend so much time and efford to create and was years of making but if they about to get a taste of their own medicine, then these mod uathors can't take it.

I don't got much left for that kind of hypocrite attitude. To all your mod authors, I really doubt that you are making these mods mostly for other people sake than for your own sake. All the hard work you have spend to made a mod is paying of because it gives you pleasure to get the change you wished for but also confidence for being so successful with your hard work.

So what your really want credits for, is for sharing your mods so other also can get pleasure from using your mods too. I only give credits to people that deserves it and not to people that expect it.

Making other people happy is a reward itself but it's so hard to avoid the impression that mod authors cares way more about credits than kindness and that is so sad. I could better understand it if it was your livelihood but getting credits for have shared your mods are not giving a roof over your head and food in your belly.

If you find it much more attractive to put each other in chains and achieve lesser just for the credit's sake instead of working together and achieve something much greater, then it's your choice your headace. Sorry be to so free to say all this but I mean it, I really do.

No matter what, so will all the mod author's still be able to get all the credits that they deserved as long you remember to put them in the download description, so there is no excuses at all for not making a all-in-on package.

One last thing, so is there still some work to do even if this all-in-one package will be released. The package still needed to be extracted and I'm not expecting any one else to remote control my computer and do that for me too.

You have clearly no idea about my condition NightroModzz, or else you wouldn't be so hard on me and blaming for taking advantages of other peolpe kindness, unless you are completely out of range. My suffering should of cause not be other peoples suffering too and I don't expect anything of other people, no matter how much people may feel that.

Don't worry, I'm not writing here again ever, because it's taking to hard on me and I can't clearly not make all people to understand my situation.

I'm not sure you understand the modding communities that revolve around the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. Bethesda is quite happy for people to mod their games, and has even go as far as creating mod stores for Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE to make mod installation far easier for those who aren't used to using mods.

I can stand by and watch criticism of mod authors when it is obviously deserved (eg. changing the mod EULA and trying to retroactively enforce it, treating fellow modders or mod users poorly, ripping off other people's mods etc).  But with this, your having a shot at people who spend a lot of their spare time creating mods to further expand Skyrim's mechanics and content as well as the amount of enjoyment people get out of it-and in some cases simply fixing existing mechanics and content (eg. Skyrim Unofficial Patch Team-people who are pretty much doing the job of Bethesda's devs for nothing).

I  was going to finish this off but fuck it. If you won't put effort into either A)buying Skyrim  B)if you have bought it, taking the time to follow instructions in mod descriptions, why should I bother?

Also, the reason for not having all-in-one packs consisting of mods that aren't all from the same author has been explained several times. Its not just about  crediting modders.

Can anyone ELI5 why does some mods need compatibility patches, please? I can understand mods with customized NPCs and/or features, but about the mods that repurpose vanilla ones? I'm not trying to start debate, just simply curiousity.

Skyrim (or any Bethesda game, for that matter) works on an "record override" system.

Say, mod A edits the appearance of an NPC to make them look better, while mod B edits their AI so they fight better/have the proper packages/do something cool/whatever. Both edit the base NPC record from the vanilla game, but only one "override" can be the winner. So, depending on the load order, whatever mod loads last it's the one whose changes are actually applied ingame, and all the other plugins are ignored. if you wanted to have both the visual changes of mod A and the scripting/AI changes of mod B at the same time, you need to create a patch (mod C) that includes both edits to the NPC record so they both work alongside each other.

With Yiffy Age is the same: this mod edits a lot of stuff (mainly Race, Armor and NPC records), so if you use any other mods that also edit those same records, you need a patch so that both the changes from those mods and the ones from Yiffy Age are properly applied.

You probably need to go through and re-install all mods, and check the file integrity in Steam. I've had the same type of problem happen occasionally with various mods and it was caused by corrupted or missing files (which can happen even if you use Mod Organiser).  Either that or its become unticked in the right hand panel if your using MO (something that I've had happen after running LOOT or FNIS occasionally).

For Extra Bandits v2 you need to clean masters off it using TES5Edit which will fix the error.

For Extra Bandits v2 you need to clean masters off it using TES5Edit which will fix the error.

Hi. I installed USP (so i can open extra bandits in TES5Edit) and looks like it was very easy just click "clean masters" and error is gone. Thank you. But what about extra bandits Yiff patch? It still wants "orc female bandits.esp", can i clean masters here too? Will it work properly or we need to wait for correct patch?

Hi. I installed USP (so i can open extra bandits in TES5Edit) and looks like it was very easy just click "clean masters" and error is gone. Thank you. But what about extra bandits Yiff patch? It still wants "orc female bandits.esp", can i clean masters here too? Will it work properly or we need to wait for correct patch?

Perhaps clean masters then add the orc female bandits.esp as a master might work. I haven't tested that yet.

*snip*

You caught me on a "enough of this shit day." Lucky you.

This will be the last time I address you directly, as I feel like you're either missing basically every single point, are trying really hard to get something for nothing, or do not meet the age requirements for this site. Modding takes time and effort. It takes practice. Making the fuckers even more so. 

• To that I can only say that the mod authors clearly don't mind at all to violate game makers by making change to that game that these game makers has spend so much time and efford to create and was years of making but if they about to get a taste of their own medicine, then these mod uathors can't take it.

They aren't violating the game creators' intentions, work, or anything for that matter. They gave us the tools to mod the game. Having the players mod the game was the intention. I almost didn't address this part because the notion of the statement is just so insanely dumb. 

• I don't got much left for that kind of hypocrite attitude. To all your mod authors, I really doubt that you are making these mods mostly for other people sake than for your own sake. All the hard work you have spend to made a mod is paying of because it gives you pleasure to get the change you wished for but also confidence for being so successful with your hard work.

Mods are made for tons of reasons. To say that it's "mostly for their own sake" is insanely incorrect. If that was true, the tens of thousands of mods that receive patches, updates, and fixes for other people and for the modding community would not exist. The fact that you aren't willing to learn the basics told me that you're likely new to modding in general. The fact that you said this confirms you don't really know much about the community. 

• So what your really want credits for, is for sharing your mods so other also can get pleasure from using your mods too. I only give credits to people that deserves it and not to people that expect it.

Are you kidding? You should credit everyone you take resources from the same way as you should cite all of your work in a document you credit. It doesn't matter if they expect it or not because ALL PEOPLE DESERVE CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK. 

• Making other people happy is a reward itself but it's so hard to avoid the impression that mod authors cares way more about credits than kindness and that is so sad. I could better understand it if it was your livelihood but getting credits for have shared your mods are not giving a roof over your head and food in your belly.

Is this your justification for the, put bluntly, idiocy of your next few statements? If someone puts in hundreds of hours to add, or change, a game, they damn well deserve the credit. That said, most mods aren't made "for credit." They are made to add, fix, change, and expand. The addition leads to the glory, not the other way around.

• If you find it much more attractive to put each other in chains and achieve lesser just for the credit's sake instead of working together and achieve something much greater, then it's your choice your headace. Sorry be to so free to say all this but I mean it, I really do.

Asking to be credited for your work is not "putting each other in chains." It is a natural right and expectation. It is a sign of respect for the original author allowing you to use their work in your own project. It's literally the least you can do. 

• No matter what, so will all the mod author's still be able to get all the credits that they deserved as long you remember to put them in the download description, so there is no excuses at all for not making a all-in-on package.

There are no excuses. There are cold, hard facts: Some mod authors may not want to be part of a published "All-in-one" package, creating said package does disservice to the author's works (in this case) and this request, and, finally, an all-in-one of this mod, and it's pre-required mods, would do a disservice to yourself because you won't be able to add, subtract, or change anything. This isn't to say that it would have to be updated every time one of the base files updates. That's unsustainable and, all in all, is a lesser experience. 

• One last thing, so is there still some work to do even if this all-in-one package will be released. The package still needed to be extracted and I'm not expecting any one else to remote control my computer and do that for me too.

If someone compiled, downloaded, zipped, then gave you all the reqs, you'd STILL have the fundamental flaw of not being able to manage the install. It's a learning experience. If you are not willing to learn, you are not allowed to request from those that took the time. 

• You have clearly no idea about my condition NightroModzz, or else you wouldn't be so hard on me and blaming for taking advantages of other peolpe kindness, unless you are completely out of range. My suffering should of cause not be other peoples suffering too and I don't expect anything of other people, no matter how much people may feel that.

We gave you a ton. Resources, guides, mini-tutorials, advice... I do not take pity on people who can't help themselves. You have not suffered, and you may not expect anything, but you damn well are wanting people to ignore a lot of fundamental things when it comes to modding. 

• Don't worry, I'm not writing here again ever, because it's taking to hard on me and I can't clearly not make all people to understand my situation.

Your situation, as presented, is that you want this mod, and all of it's pre-reqs, combined into an all-in-one, because you like the patience to learn to make it yourself. You were met with nos, reasons why it's not possible, and ways to do it yourself. You were not just resistant of ALL of that, but you refused all of it since it wasn't exactly what you wanted. In spite of that last statement, I will add: When you refuse to understand the situations of your audience, you cannot expect your audience to understand yours.

Like I said, this is the last time I'll address you personally. PM me if you feel you have more to say, in spite of that last part about not writing here again. You have a ton to learn and understand. If one of my mods was taken, and used, even with credit to me, without asking first, I'd still ask it be removed. I might not make things for Skyrim or SSE, but I know what it feels like. 

And an after thought while I re-read and considered if I should post this: IT IS EXTREMELY LIKELY THAT YOU PIRATED THE MOTHER FUCKING GAME. It's NOT hard to update/mod if you did.

There is a fun little saying: If you can't get it, you gotta make it. 

If you're unwilling, then you go without. You're going without here. 

I promised not to write again but that shit storm you fired at me justwannadownloadshit just telling more about your self than it does about me and I find comfort in that :)

To be honest, I don't know who have made these modding tools you're talking about but one thing I'm quite sure about is, that the game makers not are appreciate just about any kind of modding. There are mods in here that contains subjects that people are getting arrested to do in the real world.

Game makers have to be very carefully about what kind of subjects they are supporting, because they need to protect their reputation and that's why I'm so sure that they are not approve every single mod that have been created. I know that there is mods in here that contains subjects that big group of people can't accept that other group of people are interested in to do and it doesn't matter that if they are interested to do it in a video game or in real life.

Don't tell me that people consulting the game makers in order to get their mod approved every sngle time they have made one and if you going to try to convince me that is how it works, then I don't believe you. I still believe that people making mods mostly for their own sake than for other sake. I don't mind if that is the case and I'm not blaming them at all.

If I got what it takes to be a mod author my self and have made a mod I really liked the result of, then it's good enough for me but if other people like my mod too, then it will just make me feel that I have achieved something greater.

If other wish to use my mod for an all-in-one pagkage, then I'm gladly give them that permission to combine it with other mods and even if they need to modify a bit with my mod in order to make it compatible with other mods and the games as well. If someone take my mod and put their own name on it as author, then it's of cause a little bit sad but I don't need other to confirm that it's my mod in order to know that it's my mod.

As long it's not my livelihood, then it's reward enough for me to know that I have contributed with something that other people find usefull and that is credits enough for me.

You're so busy to get me to learn about how to mod, so how about you go to learn how to make your own modding program your self since you are so clever. You will probably don't do any work yourself either when it comes to that but you clearly seems to love to point out that the reason that I hope for all-in-one package, is because I don't won't to do any work my self.

If there is some one that want a customized version of this mod, they will still be able to get that by keep it possible to download all the mods seperated besides the all-in-one package.

I still don't expect any one to make an all-in-one package but I will just keep hoping but if hope is a crime to you, then we are all doomed. Another thing, so does it seems to that people mostly want to react on my negative respons and ignore any positive one I have given. So no matter how much I thanking your people for making these awesome mods, it never seems to be enough for you :(

I don't know how to make it clear enough but I do suffer from a condition that makes my mind so chaotic that it's so hard for me to keep focus. What takes minutes for other to do, that taking hours for me to do. Just making these post taking me very long time. You should almost try my condition on your own body, so you can feel how it is but I'm not wish this condition for any one.

Your attemp to commit psychological terror against me is not improving my condition, it's just gives the opposite effect. I was so close to buy this game and give Blaze69 instruction a try but after all that shit storm I have been put through in here, have completely taking my appetite away from me.

By the way so did I deleted my copy of the game few days ago and if I did got a bad copy it has not been my intension to a buy a bad copy but it seems that I have a much better chance to penetrate through reinforced concrete with my bare hands than I have a chanche to penetrate throught to you, so you will probably still accuse me anyway.

I can't hide that there is a part of me that tempts me to call you an arrogant tyrant after the unfair way you treating me but I have no intention to step down at your primitive level, so I'm not going to do that. The world starts within and it starts with a thought, so the way we are thinking is what shapes the world we are living in.

Someone loves to live in a dark world but I wish only to live in a bright one. It's easier to find problems than soloution. As long you keep convince me and your self that this all-in-one package never will be released then it will stay as a self fullfilling prophecy but I will never give up on the hope that this negative self fulfilling prophecy will be turned into a positive one.

All negative comments will be ignored and I will only respond to the positive one. I wish your all well, even to you justwannadownloadshit. If you still want to think bad about me, then there is nothing stopping you from doing that but I will do my best to ignore any negative comments you are going to post, since I it's pointless to try to convert you to have more better thoughts about me.