New version up, freaks and furballs! Elders are now their proper races and I did a few more mod patches, including Vilja and Inigo. I forget why I thought Inigo was necessary, except that one old guy, but anyway. Also I realized I never really got the Wood Elf/Lungaris race properly face tinted and facegenned, so I did that.

I'm not sure what version of Populated Paths I did my patch against but I can't find it now. I'll download the legendary version and furrify it tonight--there are a million NPCs so it takes a while.

Enjoy!

Edit: I'll go look at that patreon sometime. They have some weird-ass model that I haven't really wrapped my head around yet.

I think it's a stupid concept that you can't buy any game and download patch for it so we can play it without CD/DVD. They still got the money for their product no matter what I do with the game after I paid them. Well then it should also be illegal to buy a new car and install a cruise conrol system in the car. Maybe they just love to have a excuses to sue people and drain them for money.

You do know that Skyrim never required a CD/DVD inserted to play right? The only version is Steam so the no-CD crack doesn't do anything, but make us wonder what your referring to.

For the record Skyrim only has Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire so not sure where 6 is coming from.

Would it be possible to make a separate Orc replacer mod similar to your Complete Khajiit using your excellent textures and meshes from Yiffy?

I have been trying to do this myself but it obviously requires skills beyond  simple file replacement. 

Would it be possible to make a separate Orc replacer mod similar to your Complete Khajiit using your excellent textures and meshes from Yiffy?

I have been trying to do this myself but it obviously requires skills beyond  simple file replacement. 

Huh, the only thing about Orcs that's changed from vanilla Skyrim is that they have hooves instead of regular human feet, but everything else is the same. The malebody textures are just the default SOS Hairy ones, and the female ones are the original unshaven UNP ones.

Are the hooves the thing you are after or did you mix them up with a different race?

Hey everyone, I've ran to an issue: how can you make schlongs erected? I tried using the "erect" spells but nothing happened, it is weird the animations play while the furries are flaccid lol

You are missing RCAE. Make sure to install it properly and try again; the schlong-stage swapping should then work as intended.

There was a time where you only could buy games on CD/DVD and I surpose that there are still few game company that use this method today, without knowing it for sure Shadowscale. Most of my games that I have bought, I needed to download a patch to be able to play them without CD/DVD so I just assumed that my Skyrim was patched too but it have been very long time since I bought and installed the game.

I sometimes buy games from charity organizations that sells many kind of things that people have given to them and the money they earn for selling these things goes to help other people but about 80% of the money they get for selling these things, they goes to administrations and salary, for what I have heard :D

Those people that work at these charity shops are people that work for free and seems not to be able to tell the different between games and movies, because they are mixed together and I have lately visit one of these charity shop and actualy found movies that was not original copies, so I believe there is great chance that I, so many years ago, have bought a non original copy of this game. They are normaly selling games for 1.25 $ :D

Sometimes I buy game and play them for a single hour and not playing the for years. I love simple game like the old Doom and Duke Nukem where there is only action and no need to study and read so much in order to understand what to do in the game and this Skyrim is that kind of game, which have to be the reason why I put it away to collect dust. Since this game not was saying me much back then and since it have been so long time ago I install it for the first time, then I don't remember if I ever encounted any activation box for my copy. :(

By the way, you're right Shadowscale, there is only 3 expansions in the package we can buy at the moment, I just found this Ultimate HD 2016 Pack at Steam and mistake it for a package that could be bought. Here was the list I saw and it contains 8 and not 6 more expansions. I don't count Skyrim.esm and Update.esm as an expansion because they are main files.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Hearthfires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Here is the link in case you wish to know what page I'm talking about -> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656410342

I uploaded patches for Populated Roads and Extra Bandits. Test out the Extra Bandits patch for me, would you? I didn't really exercise it.

There are some irritating Vigilants of Stendarr in Populated Roads that have grey faces. There's something wrong with them so they won't facegen properly--they weren't facegenned in the original mod either. I'm ignoring them for now.

Oh I know games used to come on disks since I still have Morrowind+expacs on discs from when it original came out (my first elder scrolls experience tbh and I should remember that since I'm only 35, too young to go crazy). I would give this mod another shot if you are patient.

Edit: I would really recommend though keeping an eye out for Skyrim to go on sale since inside the Skyrim boxes of the original game is maybe an installation CD and instructions on how to activate it on Steam to patch it.

Huh, the only thing about Orcs that's changed from vanilla Skyrim is that they have hooves instead of regular human feet, but everything else is the same. The malebody textures are just the default SOS Hairy ones, and the female ones are the original unshaven UNP ones.

Are the hooves the thing you are after or did you mix them up with a different race?

Yes, the hooves are what I was after. 

So far "vanilla", ie non-Yiffy, Skyrim is resisting my feeble efforts to get them to show up in game. From your post above this should not be that difficult. I'm reading up on basic modding to figure out what I am missing. Using Mod Managers like MO makes us lazy :P  

Oh, new version is up. Time to re-grow a tail! :D

I kind of think it adds to the appeal of Orcs in this setting for them not to have tails, makes them feel more like the different but surprisingly non judgemental oddball regular of the present races.  Would look cool with snake dicks though.  Not the dicks of snakes, but like snake heads.

I would agree on the tail too. But how about making the orcs look like the picture above as well (adding a snout and a tusk) since the orcs do *kinda* have the same features? I'm sure whole game would be completely yiffified =^D

Well, I would take Warthog Orcs over regular Orcs anytime for my Yiffy Skyrim, but the problem is, how do we give them an appropiate head/face shape?

I mean, there are two options for character heads in Skyrim:

1. Create a new head from scratch. This would have the best effect an we could get them to look pretty good (as good as warthogs can look, that is :P) but it would also require generating all the facial morphs and expressions. This last part, while possible, is freaking tedious. Also it requires some kind of skill in facial animation itself; creating a "blinking" morph is as easy as taking the eyelids and moving them up and down so they meet roughly at the center of the eyes, and I can even do it myself (tried with the default Yautja head from the Predators mod and it was a success). But how the hell am I supposed to know what expression/mouth shape would a warthog have when pronouncing "Eeeh" or whatever the game's phonemes are :-/?
  2. Modify an existing head to give it the shape we want. This is easier because we wouldn't have to care about creating the morphs, and is also the approach we used with the shark race mod (using Argonian heads as a base), but chances are we won't be able to achieve a shape we're happy with without the head being destroyed beyond repair once the original morphs are applied. Also I wouldn't know what head to use as a base. The human one with the orc racial morphs? Perhaps the Khajiit one?

So, yeah, custom heads are unlikely to happen, though they are not impossible, and I certainly would like to have them.

The best we can do for now without jumping straight into new-head-creation is to give them a warthog tail, and perhaps also a warthog-like body fur texture (kinda like the Dagi-Raht/Ohmes-Raht races but using a warthog as reference instead of felines).

Edited by Blaze69