Hair is happening:

post-441330-0-83373100-1489294703_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-27840500-1489294710_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-80640400-1489294720_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-92984300-1489294721_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-80546400-1489294722_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-75864400-1489294723_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-77510100-1489294724_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-79225300-1489294725_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-80158700-1489294726_thumb.jpg

As you see, I've made no particular effort to tie the hair color to the color of the fur. At this point I have enough chops with TES5Edit scripting to tailor things how I like. The only constraint is every NPC still has to be facegenned and that's a hassle. I did have to put in a special check to make sure khajiit ear tufts only appeared on khajiit, and there's a khajiit earring hair that really ought to be only on khajiit. I could pass those out to tigers and dark elves too, but for now I didn't.

I used your version 2.2, but the female characters all appeared off the wrist and broken ankle problem, I made sure that the stature file is not covered, and is also used "U" series body. Do you know what's the problem?

You are probably using one of the bodies that use weird ankle/wrist seams like UNPBO, 7BO and 7B Bombshell. To fix it, you have to choose a body that follows the vanilla standard for seams. Bodies like UNP, UNPB or all of the SevenBase presets except for the Bombshell one should be fine, for example.

Apachii Hair Patch here.

Load apachii sky hair first, males and females. Then KS Hairdos, then Yiffy Age, finally this patch. It replaces the yiffy age face patch in the OP, so load it after that or instead of that. If you want the apachii rough texture or the vanilla smooth texture, they seem to work fine. Just load them after the base hair mods and before YA. 

I'm not sure what I think. Furries with beautiful hair are a bit weird.

Also female snow elf armor, attached, special for Blaze. 

IvoryArmor.7z

Apachii Hair Patch here.

Load apachii sky hair first, males and females. Then KS Hairdos, then Yiffy Age, finally this patch. It replaces the yiffy age face patch in the OP, so load it after that or instead of that. If you want the apachii rough texture or the vanilla smooth texture, they seem to work fine. Just load them after the base hair mods and before YA. 

I'm not sure what I think. Furries with beautiful hair are a bit weird.

Also female snow elf armor, attached, special for Blaze. 

Thank you very much for the armor! Now my females will be on-par with males as far as revealing ivory armor goes. Yay :lol:! And I see you have indeed kept a good polycount all over, nice. I'll probably add UUNP support to it and post the file here, so you can upload it as an optional download. I'm even thinking about creating an UUNP Special version of it, so you can enjoy the wonders of HDT collision without having to take off your character's clothes, lol  :P.

One question about the plugin, though: when you mean Apachii, you mean the original plugin or the one I edited for YA (and which is available as an optional download?). Same goes for KS: is it the KS Beasts plugin I posted, or the original KS one? I'll probably find out as soon as I test the file, but it would be better to make it clear for those wanting to download and use it.

EDIT: Derp, now I see it, you included the required plugins in the download. Then the only requirements are the original Apachii and KS mods for the meshes and textures, I suppose.

Edited by Blaze69

Right, the plugin I made has all your special mods in it; it just needs the original hair mods.

@ upthread, it looks like I didn't facegen the wood elves so they still have some gray faces. I'll get on that. (Edit: The original Face patch, that is. The fancy hair path has all the races facegenned.)

Right, the plugin I made has all your special mods in it; it just needs the original hair mods.

@ upthread, it looks like I didn't facegen the wood elves so they still have some gray faces. I'll get on that. (Edit: The original Face patch, that is. The fancy hair path has all the races facegenned.)

Yeah, I saw that. Neat.

BTW, I just finished editing the plugin to restore the fixes done by USLEEP. I basically ran through all of the NPC entries that had conflicts with USLEEP and restored the fixes where applicable (I left the edits to the face data untouched because your plugin takes care of that, but other stuff like AI data/Package/Outfit/Script fixes and the like have been restored).

Here you go: 

You should add it to the main download, or at least offer it as an option because USLEEP is, well, vital for any kind of playthrough and that way we don't lose on its NPC fixes.

I want sexy ivory armor for my snow elf...what mods do I need to make that work  ^_^

None. The main Yiffy Age file already includes the male revealing Snow Elf Armor, as well as the SOS_Revealing tag in the armor data. All you have to do is install the Ivory Armor file in BadDog's post and say "Yes" to overwriting (it includes fixed male meshes so you have to replace the older ones from the main download with these). The Snow Elf/Ivory/Ancient Falmer armor should automatically be replaced by the revealing version.

Also, if you wait for a bit, I will soon upload a UUNP set for BadDog's female armor, so that it can be fit to whatever body preset you use. I've included both a "standard" version (with only vanilla bone weights aka no HDT or BBP or whatever) and a "Special" version, which includes HDT weight and the extra anatomy of UUNP Special.

If you build the latter, then you can also set the armor to "Never strip" on SexLab's MCM menu, and then the armor will remain on during the anim but the bits should react to the collision if you have it properly set up (I just finished testing it ingame and it does work fine  :P).

I want sexy ivory armor for my snow elf...what mods do I need to make that work  ^_^

None. The main Yiffy Age file already includes the male revealing Snow Elf Armor, as well as the SOS_Revealing tag in the armor data. All you have to do is install the Ivory Armor file in BadDog's post and say "Yes" to overwriting (it includes fixed male meshes so you have to replace the older ones from the main download with these). The Snow Elf/Ivory/Ancient Falmer armor should automatically be replaced by the revealing version.

Also, if you wait for a bit, I will soon upload a UUNP set for BadDog's female armor, so that it can be fit to whatever body preset you use. I've included both a "standard" version (with only vanilla bone weights aka no HDT or BBP or whatever) and a "Special" version, which includes HDT weight and the extra anatomy of UUNP Special.

If you build the latter, then you can also set the armor to "Never strip" on SexLab's MCM menu, and then the armor will remain on during the anim but the bits should react to the collision if you have it properly set up (I just finished testing it ingame and it does work fine  :P).

Ooooooo shiny.

@Bad Dog or Blaze, any interest in a muzzle that fits Khajiit? Zadil made me one years ago. I like the ones in Yiffy Age for the canid races and didn't know if you had any need for the cat version? Devious device folks never had much interest in the furry side of things so I never bothered to upload it.

Ooooooo shiny.

@Bad Dog or Blaze, any interest in a muzzle that fits Khajiit? Zadil made me one years ago. I like the ones in Yiffy Age for the canid races and didn't know if you had any need for the cat version? Devious device folks never had much interest in the furry side of things so I never bothered to upload it.

Well, to be honest I'm not really interested in all the Devious stuff either (though part of the reason is the lack of support for beast races, so maybe I would be more inclined to try if it had it), but anything beast race related is good to have. So I'd say you could go ahead and upload it here.

For example, it can be used so that the gag shows up as your mesh when worn by Khajiits or NPCs with Khajiit heads (like Panthers or Tigers). The current muzzle for Lykaios looks great, but wouldn't mind having something similar for feline races. Not sure if there is any non-Nord NPC that wears the gag in the vanilla game, though.

BTW, shouldn't take me much longer to upload the UUNP file for the armor. Just gotta pack everything up and do some more last-minute checks  :shy:.

So, here it is: the UUNP file for BadDog's Revealing Ivory armor:

Yiffy_Age_Consolidated_Ivory_Armor_UUNP_Special.7z

I packed everything in there. It includes the fixed male meshes, and the female meshes fit for the base UNP shape using the UUNP Special body. There are also UUNP sets for boots and gauntlets (I used the vanilla meshes as a base) and two options for the cuirass: the one named "YAOS Revealing - Ivory" includes just vanilla weights, so no HDT or bouncy bits or anything like that.

The "YAOS Revealing - Ivory Special" one includes the UUNP Special body with its HDT-compatible anatomy and the required link to the collision XML file (note that you need to have a collision set installed for it to work; if you don't have any yet, I recommend Naturalistic, it works wonderfully  :shy:). As I said, you can set that one to "Never strip" in Sexlab's MCM menu and the armor will remain on during the scenes while the bits should be responsive to collision.

I think I got it all right, but let me know if there are any issues or anything.

Edited by Blaze69

So, here it is: the UUNP file for BadDog's Revealing Ivory armor:

attachicon.gifYiffy_Age_Consolidated_Ivory_Armor_UUNP_Special.7z

I packed everything in there. It includes the fixed male meshes, and the female meshes fit for the base UNP shape using the UUNP Special body. There are also UUNP sets for boots and gauntlets (I used the vanilla meshes as a base) and two options for the cuirass: the one named "YAOS Revealing - Ivory" includes just vanilla weights, so no HDT or bouncy bits or anything like that.

The "YAOS Revealing - Ivory Special" one includes the UUNP Special body with its HDT-compatible anatomy and the required link to the collision XML file (note that you need to have a collision set installed for it to work; if you don't have any yet, I recommend Naturalistic, it works wonderfully  :shy:). As I said, you can set that one to "Never strip" in Sexlab's MCM menu and the armor will remain on during the scenes while the bits should be responsive to collision.

I think I got it all right, but let me know if there are any issues or anything.

Very nice, thanks! I've never bothered setting up collision before. What's the 30 second sales pitch?

Here's the muzzle if anyone wants it.

Khajiit Muzzle.rar

Yeah, I saw that. Neat.

BTW, I just finished editing the plugin to restore the fixes done by USLEEP. I basically ran through all of the NPC entries that had conflicts with USLEEP and restored the fixes where applicable (I left the edits to the face data untouched because your plugin takes care of that, but other stuff like AI data/Package/Outfit/Script fixes and the like have been restored).

Here you go: attachicon.gifYiffyAgeFaces.esp

You should add it to the main download, or at least offer it as an option because USLEEP is, well, vital for any kind of playthrough and that way we don't lose on its NPC fixes.

Looks like this file uses KS hair-lite? Quick searching didn't seem to turn up any results.

Looks like this file uses KS hair-lite? Quick searching didn't seem to turn up any results.

You need to download the original file from BadDog's link; it includes all the required modified hair plugins (but you still need to download the original Apachii and KS packs for the meshes and textures). Then just replace the .esp from BD's file with my updated one.

BadDog, could you share the TES5Edit script you used to rebuild all of the NPC faces? I would like to have access to it so I can run it on some mods I use that add NPCs so they have proper appearances when used alongside YA, and I'm probably not the only one that would like to have it :shy:.

BadDog, could you share the TES5Edit script you used to rebuild all of the NPC faces? I would like to have access to it so I can run it on some mods I use that add NPCs so they have proper appearances when used alongside YA, and I'm probably not the only one that would like to have it :shy:.

Erm. Yes, well. 

I ended up hacking the script a few different ways. They worked fine in the order I did them. I'll need to do the same myself--I want to finish Helgen Reborn one of these days--so let me pick them over and post them when they're usable.

I used your version 2.2, but the female characters all appeared off the wrist and broken ankle problem, I made sure that the stature file is not covered, and is also used "U" series body. Do you know what's the problem?

You are probably using one of the bodies that use weird ankle/wrist seams like UNPBO, 7BO and 7B Bombshell. To fix it, you have to choose a body that follows the vanilla standard for seams. Bodies like UNP, UNPB or all of the SevenBase presets except for the Bombshell one should be fine, for example.

I really use the UN7P body, I will try the normal unnp body

Just add the sheath, it should work. Not sure why they're schlongless though. They're defined to use the sheath. I'll look.

For furrifying your own mods, here are a few TES5Edit scripts. Put them in your TES5Edit scripts folder, and run them on NPCs you want to furrify. Instructions in the scripts.

Note that your NPCs will show up furry (unless they're some new race) even if you don't run the script, but you'll have the grey face bug and the NPCs will all have the same fur pattern. The script gives them unique face patterns, makes the fur color match the body, and the "hairstylist" script will put new hair on them. 

BDFurryScripts.7z

Hi. I have a problem... see attached. For those who don't want to: basically, the helmets for city guards are not displaying properly. it, well... does what you see in the first pic. I've also included the mods I'm using.

If anyone can help, please, I'm just at a loss.

post-739764-0-39744000-1489885571_thumb.jpg

post-739764-0-14250100-1489885757_thumb.png

post-739764-0-06438800-1489885758_thumb.png

Hi. I have a problem... see attached. For those who don't want to: basically, the helmets for city guards are not displaying properly. it, well... does what you see in the first pic. I've also included the mods I'm using.

If anyone can help, please, I'm just at a loss.

I'm actually seeing a few issues there...

-You'll probably want to disable/uncheck the base SOS addons, or Clean them in their MCM submenus, and set their probabilities to 0% for an existing game/save. This is because they do not have compatible textures for Yiffy Age's race changes. 

-Alternate Start's plugin, along with New Beginnings, should be the last two plugins in your load order, unless other mods you are using depend on AS. LOOT should be used, but you may need to reorder a few plugins after using it. 

-Furry Age of Skyrim, I think, is one of the mods that Yiffy Age was built from - effectively Yiffy Age replaces it, since it does what Furry Age did, and MUCH more. So it should probably be removed.