Hi again.. I seem to be crashing when i get to the whiterun area. I think this may have something to do with ESF companions mod.

In other news maybe something screwy is going on with the starting area and corpses? these poor folk.

The attached was from the helgen castle area.

post-739764-0-60999400-1490375915_thumb.jpg

post-739764-0-57580200-1490375916_thumb.jpg

post-739764-0-58322100-1490375917_thumb.jpg

post-739764-0-55146600-1490375918_thumb.jpg

The corpses stuck in the bars happens to me sometimes. Usually doesn't mean anything. Might be havoc misbehaving--frame limiting your game might help.

Dunno about the whiterun crash. Is it consistent and always? Try loading a minimal load order with MO and going straight to whiterun with Live Another Life. Anyway, I'm not seeing that.

IN OTHER NEWS, I'm about to download Andromeda and my Skyrim modding is likely to take a big hit for a while. I'm going to upload the Hair patches and the Lykaios elders as 2.next over the weekend. Maybe I'll do a More Bandits patch while I'm at it. Then I'll get things done as I do them... but I have a heavy date in another galaxy.

The corpses stuck in the bars happens to me sometimes. Usually doesn't mean anything. Might be havoc misbehaving--frame limiting your game might help.

Can confirm the issue with the bodies stuck in bars or in similar stuff happens to me as well. Maybe it's caused by the tails? None of the original corpses had a tail when they were placed ingame, so maybe the tails load inside the objects or whatever and then the collision/Havok goes crazy and then you get the bug? But it's not that much of a problem IMO.

Well hello again. Did I made somthing wrong or are there really no face expressions for furries during sexlab animations? 

Yeah, something must be wrong on your end, the beast heads have expressions that should work just fine. Are you sure you enabled the "Play Face Animations/Expressions" option in SexLab's MCM menu? it is disabled by default, so maybe you forgot to turn it on.

Also, if you have both "Play Face Animations/Expressions" and "Play Lip Sync Files" turned on at the same time, you need to have Bug Fixes installed as well or else the two will overlap and cause each other to fail (which may be the problem here).

Oh, and another question. Boots are not visible by default, yes? If I use argonian raptor feet can I make boots visible just for argonians and not visible for other races?

It should be possible to do it using Tes5Edit, yes, but it would require some time to be done and would be tedious. Also you would have to manually replace the Argonian skeletons with non-digitigrade ones or else the feet would look bad.

I can tell you how to do both things if you want, but I don't think neither BadDog nor me are going to create such patch anytime soon  :s.

Edited by Blaze69

Thank you so much for the suggestions Blaze69 and I can confirm that the SOS mod did cause the game to shut down but also the Nudist mod seems to cause the game to shut down as well. I don't know if the SOS mod not are being initialized properly is because of this Mod Organizer do overwrie this SOS mod when installing the Yiffy Age mod.

Another thing, so did I get two files when I downloaded this Yiffy Age mod. The first file is Yiffy_Age_of_Skyrim_0_6.7z and the second file was Yiffy_Age_Consolidated_02_00_RC4.7z but I can see that the second mod file ask for lot more other mods when I install it, so I did only install the first one. I don't understand why there are two mod files instead of just one.

Two things I have learned is that it's sometimes are necessary so overwrite some of the files in order to get the correct result and the order that the mods are being loaded has also an impact on the result. Because of this Yiffy Age mod require hell lot of other mods that each comes in so many version, then the chance to figured the correct combination out becomes just as hard as trying to figured out the correct combinations for a 20 letter password that containing both letter, number and symbols :(

I have not tried the mod you suggested because I got it to run in the original way but mostly because I have given up on that hopeless and insane project.  I choose to wait till there is a very clever person will manage to make a simple package that contains all the files and folders from both the Yiffy Age mod and from all the other mods that is required, that easily can be downloaded and extracted into the Data folder and then use the Mod Organizer  to load all the mods with or the plugins.txt file could be added to the package as well.

It would definitely be a blessed miracle if that package soloution would be released one day. I'm still allowed to hope for it but if nobody are willing to take that challenge and make it happen then I hope that somebody in least are willing to help me with creating the much more smaller package that will contain all the files and folders, that can add a penis to all the male argonians by extracting it all into the Data folder, like I mentioned in my previous post. I still wish them to have that penis I added a picture of in my previous post.

One last thing, I  also thank you justwannadownloadshit for your suggestion too but I'm not gonna download that mod either. Once again, thanks so much for all the replies and a huge thanks to all that are working so hard on these mods and share them with us, even if they are working or not, in least you earn the credit for trying your best ;)

[...] I choose to wait till there is a very clever person will manage to make a simple package that contains all the files and folders from both the Yiffy Age mod and from all the other mods that is required, that easily can be downloaded and extracted into the Data folder and then use the Mod Organizer  to load all the mods with or the plugins.txt file could be added to the package as well.

Dude, for the last time. IT. IS. NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

It has been discussed several times already, and I've already told you twice, but you don't seem to understand. Modpacks are not cool. No bueno. Not kosher. Not halal. Do you understand now? You can wait as much as you want, up until the end of the world if so you desire, but it will never happen.

So, my advice now is to not post here again unless you forget about that stupid "modpack" idea and decide to actually work on getting your game set up and running. We've already tried to give you some advice on how to get started, and I have to say we will be willing to try to help you again if you want. But no modpacks. Ever.

Take it or leave it.

Another thing, so did I get two files when I downloaded this Yiffy Age mod. The first file is Yiffy_Age_of_Skyrim_0_6.7z and the second file was Yiffy_Age_Consolidated_02_00_RC4.7z but I can see that the second mod file ask for lot more other mods when I install it, so I did only install the first one. I don't understand why there are two mod files instead of just one.

You really do not need to install that many mods to get Yiffy Age working. 

To start, get the Consolidated 2_02 file from the Drive link. This file makes it so you do not need several previously required race mods.

For the rest...

SKSE and SkyUI should be installed for most already, but if not those are required.

RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

RCAE - Register Custom Animation Events

By default, that should be all you need. Other things like clothing replacers and other things listed on Yiffy Age's mod page, are optional.

Once everything is installed, just follow the mod load order for MO suggested on Yiffy Age's page. 

Thx Kuroyami, I was about to post just that. Start with that minimal set of mods using MO, check it out, see it work. Then add additional mods as you wish.

And @Notavailable, freaking get over yourself. Modding is work if it's anything more than a simple texture replacer. If you don't want to do the work, live with vanilla Skyrim and be happy. 

I just got DYNDOLOD running for the first time. Try that, then come back and say this mod is too hard. Totally worth it, though.

I have downloaded a simple mod package before that easily could be extracted into the Data folder and be loaded by edit the plugins.txt, so I know it can be done. I don't understand why you think it's not cool to help other people like me that don't got what it takes to figured out how to solve issues that occur when installing one or more mods :(

Honestly, I can't be bothered to look up all the threads in which it has been discussed before, but there are several reasons modpacks are not acceptable. These are just some of them:

• You are effectively bypassing the original authors. If someone spends time and effort working on some mod and then gives it away for free, the least you can do is to download their mod from their mod page and also give them an endorsement or upvote or whatever. You know, a matter of politeness.
  • Mod setups are specific to each system. The fact that something works fine on your computer doesn't imply it will work fine as well in other people's computers. Chances are most of the users will have problems with the mod pack.
  • Since the files are contained in the all-in-one download,they would need to be updated whenever the included mods are updated, and most of the time this doesn't happen, so you end up with outdated/broken mods that cause issues.

And the most important of them all: you need to know how mods work for them to work fine!

As far as I know, before you get your driver's license anywhere in the world, you have to take both a theoretical test and a practical one, to make sure you know how to drive, what the signals mean, what are the rules, etc., and also you have to know how to steer, what each pedal does, how to shift gears (unless you are American, that is, lol) and so on. Only when they are sure you know how the whole thing works they give you your license and allow you to drive. Well, modding works exactly like that. You need to know what you are doing.

Crush others peoples hope, see that is not cool Blaze69. I can be stubborn too, so you can just keep try to crush my hope but I will nerver let you succeed with that 

I'm not trying to crush your hopes (quite the opposite), I'm simply stating a fact. Modpacks are not an option.

I actually want you (or anyone else that so wants) to get to enjoy this mod, honest. I've told you already several times that if you follow our advice and provide us with all the info we need, we are willing to help you get everything set up and running, but you have to forget about "modpacks". Sorry, but that is not how things work.

I'm not expecting anyone to make one of these two packages I have mentioned but I'm just hoping that an already existing member or a new member can and will make one of my wishes to come true   :sleepy:

Again, just follow our advice. You can do this. you just need to be extra-careful and that's it. Trust me.

To you Kuroyami, I can make the game running with either Yiffy Age or Yiffy Age Consolidated mod together with SOS and RaceCompatibility mod as long I just remember to uncheck Schlongs of Scyrim.esp and SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp but the problem is that the male are missing their penis and got a hole that I can look through and the females got underwear on too.  :(

Females having underwear is because you don't have any nude female body replacer installed, but we will get to that later on once the game loads properly.

I have never heard about the Schlongs of Skyrim.esp plugin causing crashes, that's really weird. Are you sure you installed everything properly? Maybe the compressed file got corrupted during download or the .esp file was broken during extraction?

Another thing, so am I sad to hear that you think I'm lazy Bad Dog just because I don't got the same great talent as you do. Just as impossible it is to dig a half hole, just as impossible is it for me to get this mod to work comletely. It doesn't matter how much time and efford I spend on trying, I will never be able to succeed becuase of my lack of talent.  :(

You don't need to be talented to set up a modded Skyrim (though it does help), you just need to put some time and effort into it. BadDog said you are lazy because you want everything to be done for you like a little kid instead of working for it just like everyone has done before.

I'm maybe got lack of talent but in least I'm not bully those who got lesser talent than me, so I find comford in that knowledge ^ v ^

We are not bullying you, we told you politely that your idea wouldn't work and what the right way to do it was, and you simply ignored us. Twice. That gets annoying after a while, you know.

I can't make this SOS mod to work alone either. If I try to use this mod alone, then the game shut down before it can get to the main menu. If I only check the Schlongs of Scyrim - Core.esm, then the game is able to run but if I use removeallitems command on any character, then the game shut down.

Several things can cause this problem, but we would need more information to help you with it.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS GUIDE AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING TO WORK:

YIFFY AGE BASIC SETUP INSTRUCTIONS:

This will guide you through the process of setting up the bare minimum required mods in order to at least load the game with Yiffy Age installed. Once you are done and it all works fine, you can move on to installing other basic content like USLEEP or an UNP-compatible body replacer.

1. Uninstall your Skyrim. Go to Steam, right-click on Skyrim, and select "Uninstall". Once it's done, delete the whole "steamapps\common\Skyrim" folder, just in case. Make sure you remove everything.
  2. Download and install Skyrim again from Steam. This is to make sure you have a 100% vanilla install.
  3. Try the vanilla game. Play for 20-30 minutes and make sure it loads and works properly without crashes or anything like that. Set up the options (Graphics, audio, game) and stuff to your liking.
  4. Install SKSE. This one is easy, just drag and drop, You can even install it directly through Steam, if so you want (link here).
  5. Install Mod Organizer. Read the description for instructions.
  6. Use Mod Organizer to download RaceCompatibility. It's easy, simply link MO to the Nexus' "Download with manager" option and click on it; MO should take care of the rest. (Alternatively, manually download the RaceCompatibility All-in-One NMM installer ZIP file and then use the "install new mod from archive" option in MO).
  7. Install Race Compatibility. Choose these options (in order): Dawnguard, No UFO and no USLEEP *(note that once the basics are done you will want to get back and reinstall this with the USLEEP, option but we will get to USLEEP later once everything is working), No Vampire Overhaul, Install (Vampire Lord Transformation fix).
  8. Download SkyUI and install it via MO.
  9. Download Alternate Start - Live Another Life and install it via MO.
  10. Download SOS, and use the "install new mod from archive" option in MO to load the installer. Choose these options: Default body, Hairy, Untick "Average Schlong", Untick "Install male Skeletons" (so that there are no options ticked in the last page).
  11. Download XPMSE and install it through MO again. Use the default settings, just click "Next" untill it installs.
  12. Download Yiffy_Age_Consolidated_02_02. Install it via MO in a separate folder.
  13. Download Yiffy_Age_of_Skyrim_XPMSE_Addon_02_00. Install it via MO in a separate folder.
  14. Download RCAE - Register Custom Animation Events. Install it via MO in a separate folder.
  15. Set up your MO load order like this: Unmanaged Dawnguard -> Unmanaged Hearthfires -> Unmanaged Dragonborn -> SkyUI -> RaceCompatibility -> SOS -> Yiffy Age Consolidated -> Yiffy Age XPMSE Patch -> RCAE -> XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. *This is for the load order on the LEFT pane/window of MO.
  16. Set up your plugin order like this: Skyrim.esm -> Update.esm -> Dawnguard.esm ->  Hearthfires.esm -> Dragonborn.esm -> RaceCompatibility.esm -> Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm -> SkyUI.esp -> XPMSE.esp -> Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp -> Schlongs of Skyrim.esp -> YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp *This is for the load order on the RIGHT pane/window of MO.
  17. Lauch the game via SKSE Launcher, and see if it works.

EDIT: Added picture of the intended load order (RIGHT pane/window), just in case:

EDIT 2: Hid the rest of the post in a spoiler and added the missing link to RCAE.

Edited by Blaze69

I have downloaded a simple mod package before that easily could be extracted into the Data folder and be loaded by edit the plugins.txt, so I know it can be done. I don't understand why you think it's not cool to help other people like me that don't got what it takes to figured out how to solve issues that occur when installing one or more mods :(

Crush others peoples hope, see that is not cool Blaze69. I can be stubborn too, so you can just keep try to crush my hope but I will nerver let you succeed with that  :cool:

I'm not expecting anyone to make one of these two packages I have mentioned but I'm just hoping that an already existing member or a new member can and will make one of my wishes to come true  :sleepy: 

To you Kuroyami, I can make the game running with either Yiffy Age or Yiffy Age Consolidated mod together with SOS and RaceCompatibility mod as long I just remember to uncheck Schlongs of Scyrim.esp and SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp but the problem is that the male got a hole that I can look through were the penis should to be and the females got underwear on too. :(

Another thing, so am I sad to hear that you think I'm lazy Bad Dog just because I don't got the same great talent as you do. Just as impossible it is to dig a half hole, just as impossible is it for me to get this mod to work comletely. It doesn't matter how much time and efford I spend on trying, I will never be able to succeed becuase of my lack of talent. :(

Yeah yeah yeah, big surprise, I have know that a half hole doesn't exist or maybe it does exist :huh: Well, I'm maybe got lack of talent but in least I'm not bully those who got lesser talent than me, so I can find comford in that ^ v ^

I can't make this SOS mod to work alone either. If I try to use this mod alone, then the game shut down before it can get to the main menu. If I only check the Schlongs of Scyrim - Core.esm, then the game is able to run but if I use removeallitems command on any character, then the game shut down. I don't know if it's the mod that cause the issue or the game but you Bad Dog, you will probably accuse me for being lazy again and it that's why that this not working for me :D

[...]

I don't know thy you would delete your post and then post it again, but if you really want to get everything working, please read my previous post. Specially the last part after the bold red letters. This is as much as I'm willing to do for you.

If you ignore all of that (which took me quite some time to write and post, just so you know), then I will assume you are actually not interested in the mod and simply want to troll, in which case I would ask you to not post here again.

Okay, Blaze69 I hope we both can agree to that it's impossible to dig a half hole, no matter hard I try. If my game or/and 1 or more mods got corrupted in some way then I also hope we both can agree to that I wont be able to succeed no matter how hard I try and have nothing to do with me being lazy.

I saw your installing guide and that is so kind of you but I can already now tell you that there is a problem with it. You see I didn't got the game from Steam but my game comes from a DVD and got patched so I can play it without the DVD. I can't find the DVD and are unable to make a clean installation. When I got games to work, then I just compressed them and store them on external drive, so I just need to extract them in order to play them.

Please let me know if I still can makes this work and then I will try to follow your instruction.

By the way, so did Mod Organizer complain about something with No game data on the top level when I tried to install the SKSE mod :(

I still think you're try to crush my hope for a package release part but you must be psychic since you can guarantee me that this package never will come. Well James Randi will reward any one with 1.000.000 USD that can gives an evidence for the paranormal, so maybe you should take the challenge and get rich, unless you already are that :D

The option can be to make a deal that all mod maker can agree to, so this package can be made :P 

You see I didn't got the game from Steam but my game comes from a DVD and got patched so I can play it without the DVD. I can't find the DVD and are unable to make a clean installation. When I got games to work, then I just compressed them and store them on external drive, so I just need to extract them in order to play them.

Hah. That right there is your problem.

phoenixspray.png

Ahoy, matey! Looks like we got ourselves a pyrate!

Skyrim is only available though Steam. No exceptions. The Skyrim game DVD only contains the base 1.0 game files so you can install it off-line in case your download speed is crap or your network is unstable or something like that. But it requires to be activated via Steam. An once it's activated, you can download it again via Steam whenever you want.

So you obviously have a pirated version of Skyrim.

Honourable members of the jury, allow me to present you Exhibit A: Lovers Lab community Rules 3 and 6:

Rule 3: We may be an adult oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks

Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

I rest my case, Your Honor.

Now, you have two options:

• A) Buy the damn game. Honestly. If you wait for a Steam sale, you can get the whole game + DLC for something like 5 bucks. If you are a moron that doesn't want to buy stuff for some stupid reason, jump to Option B
  • B)  B)Fuck off.

PS: Damn, this felt better that I though it would, lol  :D.

Edited by CPU

And that, I think, is that.

Tho I might point out I never called anyone lazy. If debugging mod setups isn't your thing and you just want to play the game, no shame to you. But if you want to use a complex mod you have to do the work, is all.

Blaze69, I find your super simple and precise install instructions post very helpful, I've been away from the thread for a while and it affirms thoughts I wanted affirmed but that were too minor for me to ask about.  Thanks for supporting the lazy.

Bad Dog, I wish you made your Patreon accept beer money more often, a monthly charge regardless of whether you've finished something specific that month isn't unreasonable, I think we're more in it to support you than to buy stuff from you.

Blaze69, I find your super simple and precise install instructions post very helpful, I've been away from the thread for a while and it affirms thoughts I wanted affirmed but that were too minor for me to ask about.  Thanks for supporting the lazy.

Bad Dog, I wish you made your Patreon accept beer money more often, a monthly charge regardless of whether you've finished something specific that month isn't unreasonable, I think we're more in it to support you than to buy stuff from you.

Well, thank you very much. I have just realized I forgot to list RCAE in the instructions, but if anybody misses it, they will be back in no time asking for help because their furries suffer from erectile dysfunction and then we will point them to it, lol  :P.

And yeah, it's missing some other very important stuff like USLEEP and an UNP-compatible body and stuff, but it should work as a bare-minimum-setup on which to build a proper and complete modded Skyrim install :shy:.

Hmmm.. is it illegal to buy games and download a No-CD/DVD patch for them. Never thought that :(

Last question can I buy Skyrim for the second time but this time online, download it and install it on a offline PC?

It's possible to do that on www.gog.com but they don't got Skyrim yet so it would be nice if it was possible on Steam too :lol:

Oh yeah, I remember my password now.  Don't PM that me above me.

Still, I really appreciate concise up to date install guides like that, including the likely install config options for each mod like you did is especially cool for the OCD of us who can't stop wondering if a super tiny mistake was made but don't want to bother anyone with little questions.

I was making Yiffy Age modpacks for my own quick install use for a while because I'm afraid of online mods or even the whole internet being suddenly lost, but the mods all kept updating too quickly to sync so I gave up doing that.

Edit: In Notavailabe's defense I hate Steam too.  Although now that I have real internet maybe I'll finally use it.

Hmmm.. is it illegal to buy games and download a No-CD/DVD patch for them. Never thought that 

Last question can I buy Skyrim for the second time but this time online, download it and install it on a offline PC?

It's possible to do that on www.gog.com but they don't got Skyrim yet so it would be nice if it was possible on Steam too 

Of course cracking a game is illegal, dude. You are actually breaking the Terms of Service and stuff. Chances are you can even be sued for it. Also it's bad karma because, you know, it's wrong  :dodgy:.

And quit the crap. There is no such thing as a "No-CD" crack for Skyrim. Skyrim doesn't require a CD; it requires Steam. As I said, all the CD does is activate your Skyrim license on Steam (something you can do yourself without having to use the CD simply by typing the game key which is printed on the back of the game manual or someplace like that) and install the 1.0 game files from the disc in case your internet connection is too slow or unstable and you can't download the whole game (it still needs to download updates and DLCs, but downloading 10 GB is better than 20 GB).

No, you cannot install Skyrim on an offline PC. You need to have an internet connection to first install Steam and activate the game in your account and then download the game files and updates. Then you can disconnect it and not go online ever again, but the install requires you to be online.

You can technically connect to the internet just for a few minutes for the Steam activation (use your smartphone's USB internet router option, for example), and then disconnect and install from disc using the DVD and Steam in Offline mode. But that would require you to have the legit Skyrim DVD (which honestly I still doubt you have :dodgy:) and would only give you the 1.0 version of the game, which is severly outdated and doesn't work with any mod. So that is not an option.

If the whole pirated game deal was because you can't have a stable and fast internet connection on your gaming PC (I don't believe that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt), then I'm sorry but you are out of luck. Look for a different ISP, use your phone as a router and wait for a week for it to download, or whatever.

Oh, and by the way, it will never be on GOG because Steam and GOG are mutually exclusive AFAIK, but for example you can find a Steam key for the Legendary Edition (Game + DLCs) on G2A for 10 bucks (as I said, during a Steam sale you can get it for 5 bucks, but 10 isn't bad either). Here, have the link. I've bought some games from them before, and it has all worked fine, so you can try that one if you finally decide to go legit.

Oh yeah, I remember my password now.  Don't PM that me above me.

Still, I really appreciate concise up to date install guides like that, including the likely install config options for each mod like you did is especially cool for the OCD of us who can't stop wondering if a super tiny mistake was made but don't want to bother anyone with little questions.

I was making Yiffy Age modpacks for my own quick install use for a while because I'm afraid of online mods or even the whole internet being suddenly lost, but the mods all kept updating too quickly to sync so I gave up doing that.

Edit: In Notavailabe's defense I hate Steam too.  Although now that I have real internet maybe I'll finally use it.

I though it was indeed you, but didn't want to ask  :P.

Good to hear the guide was useful to someone, that's nice.

Actually, I didn't like Steam back when I was first forced to use it after buying CoD Modern Warfare 2 (another Steam-only game just like Skyrim). But it eventually grew on me. Damn, just a month ago i got three AAA Square Enix titles (Rise of the Tomb Rider, Just Cause 3, and Deus Ex Mankind Divided) for basically chump change. It was totally worth it :shy:.

I think it's a stupid concept that you can't buy any game and download patch for it so we can play it without CD/DVD. They still got the money for their product no matter what I do with the game after I paid them. Well then it should also be illegal to buy a new car and install a cruise conrol system in the car. Maybe they just love to have a excuses to sue people and drain them for money.

Well then it's also illegal to download these mods here and add them to the game too, so that means I no longer need the game to play these mods :D

I will hold on to, that if I pay for something, then I also have right to do with it as I pleased, exept from selling copies of the game and/or borrow the game to someone else of course, that is totaly understandable. The game maker are obviously not interested in my money since they complicate it so much for user like me :lol:

Anyway, so did you do a really good job with the instruction Blaze69, even that there was missing some other very important thing as you mentioned but I hope you will add them to your description too in case I change my mind and buy the game again. By the way, so did I not quite understand step 14 + 15. Should I both change the order in the plugins.txt and in Mod Organizer? :huh:

Sorry if I ask too much of you, it's not my intention to do so. I checked your link and can see that the game only got Dawnguard and Dragonborn expansion. I will probably choose the Steam version that contains 6 expansions.

Thanks Voldarag for understand my situation here, I real needed that :)

Yeah, I have tried to get my computer hacked but I found out that was I using one of the worse free anti virus that I can get :(

It's true Mad Dog that you didn't directly call me lazy but you kinda imply it. I already spend a week by run my forehead into a wall over and over again, that gave me a serious headace and then you don't think I want to any job myself, that was like a fist in my face. The instruction Blaze69 descripted was so good and detailed, that was a pleasure to follow, even that I'm not are able to use it before I got the correct version to test it ^_^

Once again, thank for all the replies and take good care everyone :lol: