Guys, gals, and others... may I suggest not responding to Notavailable anymore? He's, uh, not available to reason. He's got all the answers he needs upthread to solve his problem and until he tries them out there's nothing more to be said. Thanks to the community for all the help you're giving each other... shame to waste that goodwill on this guy.

Meanwhile, I will do the Extra Bandits patch but it's a bit tricky. The guy modified some vanilla characters as well as adding new ones, so I have to figure out how to merge the vanilla records, combine them in one esp with the new records, furrify them all, and then facegen both the old and new even though Creation Kit doesn't give me an easy way to identify all the changed vanilla NPC records. Blech. Or else I just let YA overwrite EB's modified vanilla bandits and let the chips fall where they may.

Edit: Well, I skimmed that last post after all and he does raise one good point, though he's got it upside down, which is to appreciate Bethesda for supporting such a robust modding community. Of course they know what we're up to here, and of course they don't approve in the sense of wanting their name attached to it. But they're also not freaking out about it, as would be very easy to do. So buy their shit and don't badmouth them too much.

You have clearly no idea about my condition NightroModzz, or else you wouldn't be so hard on me and blaming for taking advantages of other peolpe kindness, unless you are completely out of range. My suffering should of cause not be other peoples suffering too and I don't expect anything of other people, no matter how much people may feel that.

Please enlighten us, because I'm sure we've all read that multiple times yet you don't explain what that condition is. And quit hinting it! Do you like making yourself seem like a special ed kid? Like anyones going to know.

Your poor? Obviously that isn't the issue since all these tools are free and you can afford a PC that can game. Not to mention Skyrim is cheap.

You have a learning disability? Big deal! I'm not afraid to say it! When I was born I was diagnosed with autism and Aspberger's, yet I turned out fine and nobody can tell, accept for when I was a small child. I seem perfectly normal and quite handsome to boot. Although that doesn't mean I don't have a learning disability, and that most certainly doesn't keep me from trying. Life isn't fair and all we can do is deal with it.

It took me a while to learn how to mod and had to deal with that NMM bull shit before I switched to MO. And that's even more time! I started doing my own research and didn't ask anyone for help or had a bunch of links to great tutorials handed to me. Those links I provided, I found on my own. I don't want to be a bother and ask questions that have been asked and answered multiple times before unless I can't find that information on my own.

Not to mention that I spent a lot of time, effort, and money into learning how to make games. I may be a bit lazy, but I know I have talent and big ideas, so I'm taking the initiative and doing something with them.

Everything justwannadownloadshit said is on point.

*snip*

You caught me on a "enough of this shit day." Lucky you.

This will be the last time I address you directly, as I feel like you're either missing basically every single point, are trying really hard to get something for nothing, or do not meet the age requirements for this site. Modding takes time and effort. It takes practice. Making the fuckers even more so. 

• To that I can only say that the mod authors clearly don't mind at all to violate game makers by making change to that game that these game makers has spend so much time and efford to create and was years of making but if they about to get a taste of their own medicine, then these mod uathors can't take it.

They aren't violating the game creators' intentions, work, or anything for that matter. They gave us the tools to mod the game. Having the players mod the game was the intention. I almost didn't address this part because the notion of the statement is just so insanely dumb. 

• I don't got much left for that kind of hypocrite attitude. To all your mod authors, I really doubt that you are making these mods mostly for other people sake than for your own sake. All the hard work you have spend to made a mod is paying of because it gives you pleasure to get the change you wished for but also confidence for being so successful with your hard work.

Mods are made for tons of reasons. To say that it's "mostly for their own sake" is insanely incorrect. If that was true, the tens of thousands of mods that receive patches, updates, and fixes for other people and for the modding community would not exist. The fact that you aren't willing to learn the basics told me that you're likely new to modding in general. The fact that you said this confirms you don't really know much about the community. 

• So what your really want credits for, is for sharing your mods so other also can get pleasure from using your mods too. I only give credits to people that deserves it and not to people that expect it.

Are you kidding? You should credit everyone you take resources from the same way as you should cite all of your work in a document you credit. It doesn't matter if they expect it or not because ALL PEOPLE DESERVE CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK. 

• Making other people happy is a reward itself but it's so hard to avoid the impression that mod authors cares way more about credits than kindness and that is so sad. I could better understand it if it was your livelihood but getting credits for have shared your mods are not giving a roof over your head and food in your belly.

Is this your justification for the, put bluntly, idiocy of your next few statements? If someone puts in hundreds of hours to add, or change, a game, they damn well deserve the credit. That said, most mods aren't made "for credit." They are made to add, fix, change, and expand. The addition leads to the glory, not the other way around.

• If you find it much more attractive to put each other in chains and achieve lesser just for the credit's sake instead of working together and achieve something much greater, then it's your choice your headace. Sorry be to so free to say all this but I mean it, I really do.

Asking to be credited for your work is not "putting each other in chains." It is a natural right and expectation. It is a sign of respect for the original author allowing you to use their work in your own project. It's literally the least you can do. 

• No matter what, so will all the mod author's still be able to get all the credits that they deserved as long you remember to put them in the download description, so there is no excuses at all for not making a all-in-on package.

There are no excuses. There are cold, hard facts: Some mod authors may not want to be part of a published "All-in-one" package, creating said package does disservice to the author's works (in this case) and this request, and, finally, an all-in-one of this mod, and it's pre-required mods, would do a disservice to yourself because you won't be able to add, subtract, or change anything. This isn't to say that it would have to be updated every time one of the base files updates. That's unsustainable and, all in all, is a lesser experience. 

• One last thing, so is there still some work to do even if this all-in-one package will be released. The package still needed to be extracted and I'm not expecting any one else to remote control my computer and do that for me too.

If someone compiled, downloaded, zipped, then gave you all the reqs, you'd STILL have the fundamental flaw of not being able to manage the install. It's a learning experience. If you are not willing to learn, you are not allowed to request from those that took the time. 

• You have clearly no idea about my condition NightroModzz, or else you wouldn't be so hard on me and blaming for taking advantages of other peolpe kindness, unless you are completely out of range. My suffering should of cause not be other peoples suffering too and I don't expect anything of other people, no matter how much people may feel that.

We gave you a ton. Resources, guides, mini-tutorials, advice... I do not take pity on people who can't help themselves. You have not suffered, and you may not expect anything, but you damn well are wanting people to ignore a lot of fundamental things when it comes to modding. 

• Don't worry, I'm not writing here again ever, because it's taking to hard on me and I can't clearly not make all people to understand my situation.

Your situation, as presented, is that you want this mod, and all of it's pre-reqs, combined into an all-in-one, because you like the patience to learn to make it yourself. You were met with nos, reasons why it's not possible, and ways to do it yourself. You were not just resistant of ALL of that, but you refused all of it since it wasn't exactly what you wanted. In spite of that last statement, I will add: When you refuse to understand the situations of your audience, you cannot expect your audience to understand yours.

Like I said, this is the last time I'll address you personally. PM me if you feel you have more to say, in spite of that last part about not writing here again. You have a ton to learn and understand. If one of my mods was taken, and used, even with credit to me, without asking first, I'd still ask it be removed. I might not make things for Skyrim or SSE, but I know what it feels like. 

And an after thought while I re-read and considered if I should post this: IT IS EXTREMELY LIKELY THAT YOU PIRATED THE MOTHER FUCKING GAME. It's NOT hard to update/mod if you did.

There is a fun little saying: If you can't get it, you gotta make it. 

If you're unwilling, then you go without. You're going without here. 

To be honest, I don't know who have made these modding tools you're talking about but one thing I'm quite sure about is, that the game makers not are appreciate just about any kind of modding. There are mods in here that contains subjects that people are getting arrested to do in the real world.

Game makers have to be very carefully about what kind of subjects they are supporting, because they need to protect their reputation and that's why I'm so sure that they are not approve every single mod that have been created. I know that there is mods in here that contains subjects that big group of people can't accept that other group of people are interested in to do and it doesn't matter that if they are interested to do it in a video game or in real life.

You're so busy to get me to learn about how to mod, so how about you go to learn how to make your own modding program your self since you are so clever. You will probably don't do any work yourself either when it comes to that but you clearly seems to love to point out that the reason that I hope for all-in-one package, is because I don't won't to do any work my self.

I don't know how to make it clear enough but I do suffer from a condition that makes my mind so chaotic that it's so hard for me to keep focus. What takes minutes for other to do, that taking hours for me to do. Just making these post taking me very long time. You should almost try my condition on your own body, so you can feel how it is but I'm not wish this condition for any one.

I can't hide that there is a part of me that tempts me to call you an arrogant tyrant after the unfair way you treating me but I have no intention to step down at your primitive level, so I'm not going to do that. The world starts within and it starts with a thought, so the way we are thinking is what shapes the world we are living in.

1. Betheseda, the company that made the game made The Creation Kit. The most important modding tool for their games! Made with the intention for modders to use! And big woop! Mods or un-modded games, lots of which include stuff that are illegal in real life. If and when I make a game, I would want it to have a great modding community like Skyrim. Hell, I would wanna work with and give recourses to the modding community!

2. Yes, they do have to be careful. But Bethesda is appreciative of the modding community and said so themselves. It's because of the modding community that Skyrim is still alive and so popular. Modders can do stuff that the company can't. And because they don't, they don't get the bad rep themselves so they are safe. These mods, good, bad, and perverted is a great selling point that makes Bethesda more money. You couldn't be more wrong.

3. Modding, making mods, making a modding program are all different things with different difficulties and you refuse to learn the easiest one which is modding.

4. So you finally said it. Again, big deal! Me too! You may be worse or just lazy, but I'm not gonna compare. "wouldn't be hard on me?" Oh you couldn't be more wrong. Somebody has to, and that's what ticks me off the most. Your just using your condition as an excuse, you want to be babied, and your just limiting yourself. Well go ahead and be a baby for the rest of your life. You obviously don't care and you made that perfectly clear. So why should anyone try to help you, especially with stuff you obviously have to do yourself?

5. Unfair way your being treated? What do you expect considering the way you've been acting? You repeat question, repeat your arguments, have trouble understanding simple things so you bring it into question, your unreasonable, selfish, ask for help and don't try and do anything with the help given. Your being a troll!  

Primitive level? Your being more primitive than anyone else that has posted on this thread and you lack common sense! Something else has to be wrong with you besides a short attention span to not understand why you are being treated this way.

If you want to send another message, you can. But you no longer deserve anyones time here so I won't reply back. It will just be full of nonsense anyways.

Have a nice life and don't let your disability control it.

You can accuse me for using my condition as an excuse all that you want but I know my own situation better than you do. I'm so glad on your behalf that you have managed to handle your own disability. My condition is not a secret so first I was diagnosed with depression by a doctor and was given some medicin for it but unfortunately did it gave backfire. Later did a psychiatrist diagnosed me with skizotypi and with a risk of developing a psychosis.

The medicin gave me so bad trips that it gave me post traumatic stress disorder too. Even after I stopped taking medicin years ago I still get bad trips if I relax too much, so I'm too afraid to relax. My mind working on full alert constantly, which drains me for energy and I can only sleep few hours at the time because my bladder got affected too so I need to pee several times through the nights and that prevent to fall into the deep sleep I need to, so I feel tired at the morning. that's an evil circle.

I can even wake up middle of the night and don't know were I am and that does trigger a panic attack.

The worse thing that can happen is my fear reach a point were I getting a blackout, which I been close to do so many times. Swimming and a blackout is a bad compination because I can end up drowning, which I was close to do last year. My heart pumped so hard that I thought an xenomorph was about to break through my ribs and my chest was burning like if it was on fire.

Well, looked at the bright side, if it did happen that I drown back then, I could finaly be freed from this nightmare, unless I end up in hell instead :s  I have already wrote my testament and my last will, so I have already prepared my own funeral :D

When my fear start to raise then I react with more fear to it and that's what cause my fear to accelerate and get out of control. I have to struggle to forget my panic attacks because if I start to think to much about them, then they will just trigger another panic attack. Just writing about it can trigger one so I suppresing it so hard that I can, so I can finish this post.

I have also tried to been so depressive that I could lay down and past away in the same way that I do when going to sleep. I could feel the life force leaving me and a blackness that enclosing me. I could only feel emptyness. I feel nothing holding me back and it felt like a my body was going through a shut down process. Actualy it was painless way to die but there seems to have been a tiny spark left that reversed the process.

Maybe I have just been an evil person in earlier life and all the bad experiencing I having in this life are just my bad karma. :lol:

Enough of borring your all with my life. So tell me NightroModzz, what does my economy has to do with my condition to use any mod tools, that making no sense :huh:

Another thing, so are the mods free so it doesn't make any sense to claiming that the game makers getting any profit out of it either. :huh:

You can take all your false and cruel accusations against me and stick them right up there in your self where the sun never shines because they still just tells more about you than it does about me :cool:

A quick idea for everyone, maybe stop ever saying "this is my last post here," everyone is naturally going to hang around after a big angsty post to see how the others respond.  Proclamations like "I'm not going to say anything else" or basically "and that's that" are faulty because you can't be sure whoever comments next isn't going to convince you to reply again.  Plus those statements deduct points even when you hold to them, so there's no benefit.

Bad Dog you still haven't taken our money.  That was a great Patreon update, go ahead and charge us.

Boy this dude dont give up i see i cant even see the author update messages without scrolling 50% down.....

Agreed, in fact I wouldn't mind getting an admin to step in at this point. Let me just list the rules that I believe are being broken here :

• 2. Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said?

• 3. We may be an adult oriented ... meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models...

• 7. Bickering, drama queens, or public calling out a fellow forum member will not be tolerated. Posts/threads perpetrating any sort of attack or drama will be removed on sight and warnings given to involved parties. This is a forum for helping each other build and mod, leave the drama at the door.

So that being said, lets not drag this out further. No childish 'last word' posts, no bickering and no insults. In fact if all of you just apologised and moved on like actual adults I would be pleasantly suprised. If this goes any further, I would like to personally get an admin involved. Obviously this is BadDog's support thread and if he wishes for this not to happen I will not argue. At the end of the day it is his/her decision.

Shall we move on to more important subjects? :huh:

Okay, you pervs, got a new version of the Extra Bandits patch up in the OP. I didnt' really test it out so let me know if there are problems.

New version of the Apachii and KS Hair patch up too. It distributes fancy hair to all the npcs.

Notavailable anymore? He's, uh, not available to reason.

Sigh,...and I think that name and his avatar says it all. Makes me feel like we've all been played with. Never met anyone as bad as this, not even close. And that sneaky fox's story about his condition is hard to believe. I apologize for any outbursts besides whom it was intended.

Just because something can be very hard to believe does it not mean that it can't be true. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction :s

It's hard enought already to struggle with this condition but have a group of people that are insisting to make it my problem that they self have a problem with believeing me too, only turns bad to worse :(

You are all probably right, it's my burden and mine burden alone to carry and I apologize that I have taken my frustration on your folks, because I don't need you to confirm me that my condition really are as bad as I have told, in order to know that is the true.

To all those that hasn't been part of the conspiring against me, to you I apologize that I have played this conspiring group little game that cause them to make huge post in here, so you have had to scroll more than you should have need to do and I'm not going to encourage this group to post even more of their conspiring spam. Also thanks to any one that is not taking part of this conspiring group  :) 

with all that there are me sacred, so can I only say, that I have told the truth but if you can't believe that, then there is nothing to do about it. Any one that still wish to conspire against me, they can do it all that they want and be ignorants too for that matter but I choose to forgive it all any way and that not because I think it's okay but because I don't want to be so negative like them ;)

I like your humor NightroModzz, so thumbs up for that buddy. very clever of you to use my name and avatar against me, so maybe it's you there are the sneaky fox :D

Take good care everyone :shy:

Okay, you pervs, got a new version of the Extra Bandits patch up in the OP. I didnt' really test it out so let me know if there are problems.

New version of the Apachii and KS Hair patch up too. It distributes fancy hair to all the npcs.

Thanks a bunch Bad Dog, you rock. B)

Just realised that I was using the old version of Extra Bandits, and that the last version needs USKP so you can remove the mods dependency :-/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64654/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D64654%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2759994&pUp=1

Hi. I have a problem, after installing mods with MO and running LOOT, breton, dark elf, imperial, nord, redguard and wood elf males/females look like this

can i fix this somehow?

Huh, something seems to be wrong with the race's SkinNaked. Maybe you have other mod overwriting YA's changes to the race data? Make sure to load Yiffy Age last in your load order after everything else regardless of what LOOT says about it.

Huh, something seems to be wrong with the race's SkinNaked. Maybe you have other mod overwriting YA's changes to the race data? Make sure to load Yiffy Age last in your load order after everything else regardless of what LOOT says about it.

Hi. Yes, after moving Yiffy Age to the bottom of my right panel in MO problem is gone. Thank you.

Just realised that I was using the old version of Extra Bandits, and that the last version needs USKP so you can remove the mods dependency :-/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64654/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D64654%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2759994&pUp=1

Not sure what you're saying. The original EB V2.0 wanted the old Unofficial Skyrim Patch, but for no good reason. I just cleaned it with TES5Edit and it took the reference off. Since most people have moved on to USLEEP, I made the cleaned esp available. None of the mods--the cleaned EB, YA, or the patch--require any of the unofficial patches.

No technical reason not to put argonians in their own mod. It's just work is all.

I'm looking at children right now. I'm making heads I'm happy with: 

post-441330-0-15995500-1491058330_thumb.png

But I can't get them in game yet. I think I need to understand bone rotations for real--this head (with eyes and mouth) show up in game correctly except they're turned 90 deg to the right. Can't figure out why. I tried twiddling the rotations in nifskope and that didn't do anything good. Grrr.

I'm looking at children right now. I'm making heads I'm happy with: 

attachicon.gifChild Head Working.png

But I can't get them in game yet. I think I need to understand bone rotations for real--this head (with eyes and mouth) show up in game correctly except they're turned 90 deg to the right. Can't figure out why. I tried twiddling the rotations in nifskope and that didn't do anything good. Grrr.

I think it's due to the way the axis are set up in Blender or something like that. I know it's not the "standard" one, because unlike with other presets the Blender OBJ import preset for Max toggles on the "Flip Y/Z axis" option, and when importing NifSkope-exported OBJs into Blender I have to change the axis setup in the import settings or else it comes out wrong. But then again, the Lykaios heads are indeed set up with a weird combination of bone and NifSkope transforms, so that may be part of the reason as well.

Anyway, it seems to me you are only changing the mesh shape without touching vertex count or whatever. If so, instead of going through the whole Blender Import->Export back to Skyrim process, you can use Outfit Studio.

Simply load the current child head mesh, export as OBJ, edit the shape as much as you want in Blender (but leave vertex count/order untouched), and then go back to Outfit Studio and import the edited OBJ back. If everything went fine, you should get a prompt telling you both vertex counts match and asking if you want to update the current shape with the import. Click on "Yes", and Voilà!, the shape is updated while keeping the weights/partitions. Then just save the nif, and you are good to go. Same goes for eyes and mouth.

I can provide more detailed instructions and the appropiate Blender OBJ Import/Export settings if you want to give this a try.

Edited by Blaze69

I tried rotating just the head bone 90 deg in Blender, and that actually worked except of course the neck was all stretched. So I rotated all the bones individually, and got a CTD. 

I think there's something with the Blender import scripts that doesn't handle rotations or transformations properly. Armors and body parts are usually fine, but some of the load screen nifs import badly. Presumably the same for the Lykaios head. I feel like there ought to be a way to apply transformations in nifskope and get things to import properly but...

5da3ce3ad2ddff8c4b752e089ede7d8d_funny-d

I tried rotating just the head bone 90 deg in Blender, and that actually worked except of course the neck was all stretched. So I rotated all the bones individually, and got a CTD. 

I think there's something with the Blender import scripts that doesn't handle rotations or transformations properly. Armors and body parts are usually fine, but some of the load screen nifs import badly. Presumably the same for the Lykaios head. I feel like there ought to be a way to apply transformations in nifskope and get things to import properly but...

5da3ce3ad2ddff8c4b752e089ede7d8d_funny-d

Dat double post, thou  :P.

You should try the method I mentioned above, using Outfit Studio. That's how I managed to morph the base CITRUS Argonian heads into the new shark heads created by Nightro for my race mod, so I know for certain it does work for heads, eyes and mouths without any issues :shy:.

Let me just check my Blender settings and I'll post them here just in case.

EDIT: Okay, here you go, the settings for the OBJ import and export.

<<<<<<<<<< File Removed >>>>>>>>>>

If you set it up like this and don't touch the vertex count, it should all work fine.

Note that sometimes (but not always) the scale gets wonky, so when you import the new shape into OS it may be imported with a 10x scale instead (and thus make the head "disappear" because it is too big and you don't see with the default camera position). Simply select the head mesh from the list on the right and scale to 0.1 in all axes, it should return to its original scale and position.

Edited by Blaze69

OK, I'll try that next. I rotated all the bones individually again and got something that works in game: 

post-441330-0-86924600-1491069136_thumb.jpg

But there's something wonky with the neck and I can't get the mouth to show up, for reasons unknown. It was showing up when it was in the wrong position. 

Argh. So I got Outfit Studio up, and I can import and export through it. But when I load up a nif, I don't see it on the big panel--I should, right? And when I re-import the obj, sometimes (once) it matched it up and the rest of the times I've tried it just imports it as a new mesh. (Does it matter? Can I just export the mesh as a nif anyway?) And the once that I got it to match them up, the nif I exported seemed to be unchanged.

Any of those glitches sound familiar to you?

Guys, gals, and others... may I suggest not responding to Notavailable anymore? He's, uh, not available to reason. He's got all the answers he needs upthread to solve his problem and until he tries them out there's nothing more to be said. Thanks to the community for all the help you're giving each other... shame to waste that goodwill on this guy.

There is no goodwill at all in accuse me for lying without any proof. Saying that you don't believing me are the same as saying I'm not telling the truth and that is just another way to say that I'm lying. I haven't the slightest chance to prove my condition and even if I did have that chance, then you will probably still want to refuse to believe it, because you clearly seems to like to disbelieve me in here.

4 of you against 1 of me that is just cowardly and that has nothing to do with goodwill either. It's hard to avoid the impression that you're only are interested in to break me by trying so hard to convince me that I'm lying without have to proof that you're right about it. I don't have any respect for that kind of behavior.

If the whole pirated game deal was because you can't have a stable and fast internet connection on your gaming PC (I don't believe that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt), then I'm sorry but you are out of luck. Look for a different ISP, use your phone as a router and wait for a week for it to download, or whatever.

Blaze69 you seems to be the most kindest person in here, you have in least given me benefit of the doubt and tried to help me by posting a very good detailed guide how to install all the mods for a basic version of this Yiffy Age mod and you have really show the true meaning of goodwill. Sorry to confuse you by delete my post back then but I made too many errors and I just want my post to be so perfect that they don't occur as modded post.

As mention in a previous post so have I deleted the game, just to be on the safe side and I have lost the appetite for this game after all that I have been going through in here, so I will not buy the game from Steam and will therefore not be able to try your guide but I don't think your goodwill has been in vain, your guide can still help other people that need it.

You have been so kind to me Blaze69 and I will be so kind to you too and tell you I really respect your goodwill, even that you have supported so many aggresive post that other people have made against me in here by vote on them. I have nothing more to say you than good luck Blaze69 ;)