What do you all think these digitigrade legs? I tried experimenting with the leopard model I mentioned way back on the thread. and deleted everything but the back end, then proceeded to morph. I'll likely do something between this and my current one. However, that final version will remain exclusive to my project with no genitals.

Currently, I am frustrated because I find myself repeating myself over and over again. Someone is trying to get my model into Fallout 4, but is only decent with his English. So I keep getting asked the same questions and he wants me to do stuff. He has been working with it, but he doesn't know how to make cuts, lower ploy/vertices, and doesn't want the arms in the T-pose. Naturally, I expect people who want to use my model to know how to do these things.

I guess tomorrow, I'll be uploading my model with separated hands, feet, tail, and a merged down and none-merged down claws option. It will be in a none-T-pose stance similar to Skyrim/Fallout 4 and have a similar ploy count / vertices to that of the UUNP Special body if anyone is interested.

However, he wants it to work with existing textures and I just don't see that happening, considering that it has inner organs and the tail is not a separate model. Meaning there will be an empty space gap once separated in a similar way to the hands and feet. Any suggestions?

I love the legs and would use them if I could. I'm really not happy with the crouching look the current legs have. My problem is the old one--there's a limit to what I can do with the skyrim skeleton by just moving bones around. The right way to get your legs integrated would be to redo all the armors, which, uh, no. Boo has a skeleton upthread which is closer to what you're showing... I might pull that out and see if I can marry the two. But first I have to get back to the point where I can produce foot meshes that work at all.

Meanwhile, the current legs work good enough and I'm focused on the heads. So it will be a while before I get back to this.

What do you all think these digitigrade legs? I tried experimenting with the leopard model I mentioned way back on the thread. and deleted everything but the back end, then proceeded to morph. I'll likely do something between this and my current one. However, that final version will remain exclusive to my project with no genitals.

Currently, I am frustrated because I find myself repeating myself over and over again. Someone is trying to get my model into Fallout 4, but is only decent with his English. So I keep getting asked the same questions and he wants me to do stuff. He has been working with it, but he doesn't know how to make cuts, lower ploy/vertices, and doesn't want the arms in the T-pose. Naturally, I expect people who want to use my model to know how to do these things.

I guess tomorrow, I'll be uploading my model with separated hands, feet, tail, and a merged down and none-merged down claws option. It will be in a none-T-pose stance similar to Skyrim/Fallout 4 and have a similar ploy count / vertices to that of the UUNP Special body if anyone is interested.

However, he wants it to work with existing textures and I just don't see that happening, considering that it has inner organs and the tail is not a separate model. Meaning there will be an empty space gap once separated in a similar way to the hands and feet. Any suggestions?

Inner organs on a separate UV wrap, Tail with a UV slice taken from the current back.

Tail with a UV slice taken from the current back.

That is probably not going to look good considering we are dealing with Object Space normals here. That is, unless you want to set up the body to use tangent normals instead, but I'm not sure if that is even possible.

Depends entirely on the size of the UV slice, and the actual size of the tail.

If that doesn't look right then you're going to have to have a separate UV for that as well and thus a new texture set to match.

You could always put the tail in the same canvas as the body itself, just like the vanilla Khajiits and Argonians have them; that way you don't need an extra texture set for the tail.

Depends entirely on the size of the UV slice, and the actual size of the tail.

If that doesn't look right then you're going to have to have a separate UV for that as well and thus a new texture set to match.

You could always put the tail in the same canvas as the body itself, just like the vanilla Khajiits and Argonians have them; that way you don't need an extra texture set for the tail.

True, but that would require me to seperate the toes again, rebuild and re-position the vagina tool I made, and re-edit it, then redo the anus. That would require a lot of work. I may do it one day, but not now. Anyways, he got a friend to translate and it seems that he can handle it. I may still do it, but not at the moment. I'm going to upload the male and female humans first, then I'm going to edit the female khajiit further before doing the male khajiit.

If you're doing a completely new UV wrap then it really doesn't matter where as long as it isn't stretched. If you're trying to achieve UV parity for existing texture compatibility, then you need to match current conventions 1:1, with whatever convention looks the best.

The main issue here is the Beast skeleton has slightly different proportions, and the UV is not strictly 1:1 to other stuff.

Since Nitromodzz is apparently doing the work by himself, sounds like whatever is the easiest to implement in current workflow "is best".

Tangent space normals work just fine as long the nif accommodates them, a shit ton of custom armor mods use tangent space just fine, as well as pretty much every "port" of creatures/armor/objects from DAZ/other titles. The engine handles both.

I like to use this mod, but I also like to Imperious - Races of Skyrim. They aren't compatible by default, so I did it myself. I wanted to wait for a YAoS release with the hyenas before I released it.

This patch assumes Imperious 7.16 and YAoS 2.02. I don't think it matters where Imperious and YAoS are in your load order, but you should load this patch after both of them.

The patch carries over the appearance of the races from YAoS into the changes to the races from Imperious.

I do not know if this patch works with the UNP body -- I only use SoS. I do not intend to provide technical support for using this patch since I made it for myself and wanted to share if anyone was looking for it. I also don't intend on making a UNP patch if it turns out one is necessary.

yaos-202-imperious-716-patch.7z

Imperious looks cool. I'll see about including your patch in the next version.

In other news, I'm sorting tints. I've got the nords all set up to use the original Lykaios tints. The problem is, if you just use the skin tints from the original nord race it's not that much variation, so all your nord furries look pretty similar. I walked through the skin tints, facial markings, and tattoos exhaustively, using Lykaios tints and either Lykaios tattoos or human tattoos when they look okay on the Lykaios head. (And what's with the female tattoos? A bunch are offset to the left a bit. Is the female head mesh offset to the left?) For the skin tints I matched each tint to a Lykaios-friendly color, so that facial markings would match and tattoos would match.

Then I brought up Aela to see what I had and she looks terrible. Like a Christmas tree. Turns out Aela has a green tattoo and red eyeshadow and the combination translated to Lykaios isn't so good. So I'll have to tweak what I did so I get decent results. Also though a lot of the Lykaios colors look good, there's one red shade that is just weird. Not sure what KrittaKitty was thinking there--maybe she only intended that tint for lips and such. 

Also too, the basic approach won't really work. As I understand it, the grey face bug happens because the tints in the race don't match the tints that got copied into the character record. Since I'm changing the tints, I'll have to deal with the grey face bug. My plan is to use the NPC Transmorgrifier to redefine the tints, which, since they will be regenerated from the race form, should now match. I'll just do the skin tints, not the the facial morphs or other things. I'll try to keep the hair color the same, since that's a lot of how you recognize a character. Unfortunately the transmorgrifier's hair color control has a bug so I'll have to fix that.

I got started on this mostly because I didn't want to have to regenerate every NPC in skyrim. But it looks like that's what I have to do.

QUESTION for those who know: So tints and warpaint have to be 256x256 in order for CK to deal with them. But a bunch of mods ship 2048x2048 tints so you don't have such blocky face tints. My question: how do they do this? CK facegen creates 256x256 images. Are people editing these by hand, one by one? Or is there some way to create 2048x2048 images?

QUESTION for those who know: So tints and warpaint have to be 256x256 in order for CK to deal with them. But a bunch of mods ship 2048x2048 tints so you don't have such blocky face tints. My question: how do they do this? CK facegen creates 256x256 images. Are people editing these by hand, one by one? Or is there some way to create 2048x2048 images?

The game is also hardcoded to load only 256x256 tints, but it was done in a different (and somewhat "better") way. Instead of panicking, throwing multiple errors and exporting useless broken textures like the CK does ( :dodgy:) the game simply resizes all tints to the same size regardless of the actual size of the tint textures. By default, it resizes them to 256, so even if you use bigger tints, they get downscaled and look like crap. SKSE includes a native function that forces the game to resize tints to a different size (set in the SKSE.ini), so if you force the resize to be 2048x2048, you can use tints of that same size flawlessly. Vanilla/smaller tints also get upscaled and look bad, but it's not an actual downside because they looked bad in the first place anyway. That's how you can get HD tints for the player.

As for NPCs, if they include FaceGen textures bigger than 256, then they were done manually because there is no way to get the CK to use bigger tints. It was done either loading the NPC's appearance as a preset for the player in RaceMenu and then using the built-in head export function to get the FaceGen, or the texture was exported from the CK and then upscaled and manually fixed using Photoshop or other texture editing software. So I guess we are out of luck here unless you want to do that for each and every NPC you want to give hi-res tints.

I hoped there was a better answer, but I'm not surprised there isn't. I might edit a few of the textures by hand if they end up bugging me.

Still working on this. Walked through the whole imperial race matching it to the Vaalsark, but I keep confusing myself. Should the tint list match the imperial or the vaalsark? Since I have to regen the NPCs anyway, I can scramble the list, I think, and it will be okay. I ended up copying the tint list from the Vaalsark and then adding the face paint off the imperials if it looked good on the vaalsark head. That way the colors for the furry parts of the head come from the host race, but the colors for paint come from the imperials. 

I'm really torn about the best way to do this. Ideally, I'd keep as much of the vanilla NPC as possible so characteristic paint would carry over, freckles would carry over, and so forth. Actually I suppose I can do that: If NPCs identify their tint layers by slot number, then as long as the slot numbers are right and as long as I only scramble the skin tint layer, then the rest of the tints will carry over even if the host race has the layer in a different position. (Which they seem to.)

The script I want to use to scramble the NPCs depends on the slot number--it knows that slots n-m are dirt, for example. So I have to honor those slot numbers in my revision, or edit the script. Furthermore, it's hard-coded the head part formlist names. So I'm going to have to edit it to add the new head part formlists. Also I want to reassign eyes to Imperials and Bretons (because they use female khajiit eyes on both sexes) but not scramble the rest of the head, so I'll have to edit it for that.

So here's the approach: 

• Modify the vanilla race tints to match the furry race tints
  • Make sure every slot used in the vanilla race is filled by a similar furry tint--that is, fill paint slots with paint, cheek slots with cheek tints, etc. Fill paint slots with the same paint if possible, with paint from the furry race if the vanilla paint doesn't look good. That way NPCs will pick up the most similar look.
  • Add the furry race presets to the vanilla race
  • Add the khajiit hair to all the races but orcs (because why not)
  • Run the NPC transmogrifier with modifications:
    • Check and make sure the Transmogrifier really picks up the skin tone from the race and transfers it to the NPC, since that's what solves the grey face bug. I think it must, but good to check.
    • Scramble Skin Tone layer only
    • Scramble eyes but not the rest of the head parts (have to edit the script to recognize which HeadPart formlists go with which race). Could do this just on Imperials and Breton males.
    • Leave hair type and color alone (could scramble hair to spread the khajiit hair around, but I don't see the point)
  • Regen every NPC from the CK

I think that's it. I'll read this again in the AM and make sure it still makes sense.

Hello, srry for bothering yall but idk if this has already been mentioned or anything but the races that were changed (ex. Nord, Breton, Wood Elf) the heads and faces are the only thing that seems changed. Like they have the awesome furryfied faces but the bodies are not changed. I searched this forum but it seemed that the only issues were with heads not being furryfied or the children bug... i will post pics and load order just in case, thankyou for any help. and im sorry if i missed something obvious >.< btw this looks like an awesome mod <3 

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6 6 SexLab.esm

7 7 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

8 8 SexLabAroused.esm

9 9 MiasLair.esp

10 a MFVM.esm

11 b Devious Devices - Assets.esm

12 c Devious Devices - Integration.esm

13 d daymoyl.esm

14 e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

15 f PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

16 10 SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

17 11 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

19 13 ApachiiHairMales.esm

20 14 BeeingFemale.esm

21 15 CreatureFramework.esm

22 16 SharedSeranaDialogue.esm

23 17 ApachiiHair.esm

24 18 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

25 19 RaceCompatibility.esm

26 1a Cutting Room Floor.esp

27 1b pwc-exit on demand.esp

28 1c pwc-extra interactions (critter feed).esp

29 1d pwc-extra interactions (dg).esp

30 1e pwc-fear howl fix (dg).esp

31 1f pwc-permanent werewolf.esp

32 20 InigoMCM.esp

33 21 zThingsInDark.esp

34 22 3DNPC.esp

35 23 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

36 24 SexLabGuild.esp

37 25 MilkModNEW.esp

38 26 MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

39 27 SexLab_Solutions.esp

Shout Like a Virgin.esp

40 28 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

41 29 Bishop.esp

42 2a SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

43 2b SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

44 2c SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

45 2d Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

46 2e HearthfireMultiKid.esp

47 2f Captured Dreams.esp

48 30 SexLab-Stories.esp

49 31 Holidays.esp

50 32 HentaiCreatures.esp

51 33 marriagemod - alpha v3.esp

52 34 Clockwork.esp

53 35 Ambriel.esp

54 36 Better Vampire NPCs.esp

55 37 Inigo.esp

56 38 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

57 39 RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp

58 3a Atvir.esp

59 3b throneroom.esp

60 3c Better Vampires.esp

61 3d sanguinesDebauchery.esp

62 3e SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

63 3f SimpleSlavery.esp

64 40 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

65 41 sr_FillHerUp.esp

66 42 ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp

67 43 sr_FillThemUp.esp

68 44 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

69 45 DibellasRecruit.esp

70 46 Marriable Serana.esp

71 47 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

72 48 Devious Cidhna.esp

73 49 SexLab_Dialogues.esp

74 4a SofiaFollower.esp

75 4b RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

76 4c 3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp

77 4d SkyUI.esp

78 4e RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp

79 4f Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

80 50 UIExtensions.esp

81 51 FNIS.esp

82 52 wild werewolves.esp

83 53 MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp

84 54 AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

85 55 RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

86 56 RND_AnimalLoot.esp

87 57 Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

88 58 BloodmoonRising.esp

89 59 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

90 5a VL No AoE Drain.esp

91 5b Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp

92 5c Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

93 5d SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

94 5e SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

95 5f SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

96 60 NARC.esp

97 61 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

98 62 AngrimApprentice.esp

99 63 Deviously Enslaved.esp

100 64 SOS - Shop.esp

101 65 SpousesEnhanced.esp

102 66 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

103 67 Marriable Serana HF.esp

104 68 Devious Devices - Equip.esp

105 69 Devious Deviants.esp

106 6a yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp

107 6b SLSW Addicted.esp

108 6c BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

109 6d SDpatch - frostfall.esp

110 6e SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

111 6f MoreNastyCritters.esp

112 70 pchs_loansharks.esp

113 71 zzEstrus.esp

114 72 dc-untamed-000.esp

115 73 dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp

116 74 dc-untamed-100-stfu-spriggan.esp

117 75 BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp

118 76 MilkModNEW HF.esp

119 77 MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

120 78 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

121 79 SexLabTools.esp

122 7a SlaveTats.esp

123 7b SLAnimLoader.esp

124 7c Beards.esp

125 7d TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

126 7e Babette.esp

127 7f The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

128 80 NewmillerPiercings3.esp

129 81 NewmillerPiercings2.esp

130 82 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

131 83 Unlimited Training.esp

132 84 EstrusChaurus.esp

133 85 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

134 86 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

135 87 KS Hairdo's.esp

136 88 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

137 89 XPMSE.esp

138 8a HoloSofia.esp

139 8b PetCollar.esp

140 8c PlayerValueControler.esp

141 8d pvc_DDx_patch.esp

142 8e SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp

143 8f Chesko_LevelUp.esp

144 90 SimplyKnock.esp

145 91 RaceMenu.esp

146 92 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

147 93 BeeingFemaleShops.esp

148 94 BFAP v1.3.esp

149 95 sexlab_WearAndTear.esp

150 96 HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

151 97 SLALAnimObj.esp

152 98 SexLab-Parasites.esp

153 99 Better Vampire Weapons.esp

154 9a wildwerewolfnpcs.esp

155 9b Vampirelordroyal.esp

156 9c Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

157 9d vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp

158 9e DAMuseum.esp

159 9f WolfFollower.esp

160 a0 My Home Is Your Home.esp

161 a1 bome-divorce.esp

162 a2 pwc-unified beast form power.esp

163 a3 BVandRB_Formlist.esp

164 a4 RewardYourFollowers.esp

165 a5 HornyWerewolves.esp

166 a6 Apropos.esp

167 a7 MilkModNEW CF.esp

168 a8 WetandCold.esp

169 a9 WetandCold - Ashes.esp

170 aa Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

171 ab SRfreckles.esp

172 ac stranger_danger.esp

173 ad PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp

174 ae PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp

175 af RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

176 b0 scentofthewolf.esp

177 b1 Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp

178 b2 SexistGuards.esp

179 b3 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

180 b4 ccas_starts.esp

181 b5 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Happens to me sometimes when updating some mods. Try reinstalling Yiffy Age. Fixes this for me

Did you download the zip containing all the meshes and textures? Because if there are only faces, you may have just downloaded facegen files.

If yes what about xpmse extension?

Currently you should have somewhere in your files these ZIPS:

Yiffy Consolidated

Yiffy Consolidated - face gen

Yiffy xpmse

Rest is optional.

On your place I would run FNIS as well, just in case.

Or just do what the person above said. Not gonna quote again, writing from phone with polish autocorrect is hell.

Yeah, basically what brashkutis and Minik435 said (thanks for the support, BTW). You don't seem to have any of the files from this mod nor the requirements active, so reinstall the race mods in order and then install the files from YA as instructed: Yiffy Age Consolidated first, then the FaceGen BSA, and the XPMSE addon last. Make sure the plugins are active and loaded and try again.

hihi srry but i tried all that you guy said(even though i cant find the facegen.esp?) i did dowlaod all the files including

RaceCompatibility All-in-One NMM installer-24168-1-105.7z

SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v02.7

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004.7z

Yiffy_Age_Consolidated_02_02.7z

Yiffy_Age_of_Skyrim_XPMSE_Addon_02_00.7z

YiffyAgeConsolidated_FaceGen_Data_02_00_RC1.7z 

YiffyAgeFurrySofia_01_00.7z

YiffyAgeConsolidated_Apachii_Skyhair_Patch_02_00.7z

Yiffy_Age_Wet_n_Cold_Patch_02_00.7z

Yiffy_Age_UUNP_Textures.7z

i downloaded them, installed them, ran loot, checked wrye bash, ran fnis and started up skyrim and i still have furry heads,hands,and feet with a human body, just like the pics in my original post... i will show my new load order too! ^.^ i really wanna see my skyrim furrified!  i appreciate yalls help!

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 SexLab.esm

7  7 SexLabAroused.esm

8  8 Devious Devices - Assets.esm

9  9 hdtHighHeel.esm

10  a SharedSeranaDialogue.esm

11  b RaceCompatibility.esm

12  c Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

13  d Dragon Break.esm

14  e 0db2SECOND.esm

15  f ZaZAnimationPack.esm

16 10 MiasLair.esp

17 11 MFVM.esm

18 12 Campfire.esm

19 13 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

20 14 moonpath.esm

21 15 daymoyl.esm

22 16 SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

23 17 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

24 18 Amputator.esm

25 19 BeeingFemale.esm

26 1a PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

27 1b CreatureFramework.esm

28 1c ApachiiHair.esm

29 1d ApachiiHairFemales.esm

30 1e ApachiiHairMales.esm

31 1f Cutting Room Floor.esp

32 20 pwc-exit on demand.esp

33 21 pwc-extra interactions (critter feed).esp

34 22 pwc-extra interactions (dg).esp

35 23 pwc-fear howl fix (dg).esp

36 24 pwc-permanent werewolf.esp

37 25 InigoMCM.esp

38 26 3DNPC.esp

39 27 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

40 28 SexLabGuild.esp

41 29 MilkModNEW.esp

42 2a YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

43 2b SD Cages.esp

44 2c Shout Like a Virgin.esp

45 2d MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

46 2e SexLab_Solutions.esp

47 2f RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

48 30 Bishop.esp

49 31 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

50 32 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

51 33 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

52 34 HearthfireMultiKid.esp

53 35 Remodeled Armor - Merged.esp

54 36 zThingsInDark.esp

55 37 Captured Dreams.esp

56 38 SexLab-Stories.esp

57 39 JobsofSkyrim.esp

58 3a Holidays.esp

59 3b HentaiCreatures.esp

60 3c marriagemod - alpha v3.esp

61 3d Clockwork.esp

62 3e EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

63 3f Better Vampire NPCs.esp

64 40 Inigo.esp

65 41 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

66 42 RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp

67 43 Atvir.esp

68 44 throneroom.esp

69 45 Better Vampires.esp

70 46 sr_FillHerUp.esp

71 47 NARC.esp

72 48 Devious Devices For Him.esp

73 49 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

74 4a TBOS.esp

75 4b sanguinesDebauchery.esp

76 4c VVE.esp

77 4d SkyUI.esp

78 4e Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

79 4f UIExtensions.esp

80 50 FNIS.esp

81 51 AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

82 52 RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

83 53 Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

84 54 VL No AoE Drain.esp

85 55 SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

86 56 MoreNastyCritters.esp

87 57 zzEstrus.esp

88 58 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

89 59 dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp

90 5a dc-untamed-100-stfu-spriggan.esp

91 5b SexLabTools.esp

92 5c SlaveTats.esp

93 5d SLAnimLoader.esp

94 5e TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

95 5f Babette.esp

96 60 The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

97 61 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

98 62 Unlimited Training.esp

99 63 KS Hairdo's.esp

100 64 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

101 65 PlayerValueControler.esp

102 66 pvc_DDx_patch.esp

103 67 SimplyKnock.esp

104 68 BeeingFemaleShops.esp

105 69 BFAP v1.3.esp

106 6a sexlab_WearAndTear.esp

107 6b HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

108 6c WetandCold.esp

109 6d WetandCold - Ashes.esp

110 6e Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp

111 6f stranger_danger.esp

112 70 FISS.esp

113 71 PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp

114 72 PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp

115 73 BDDigiFeet.esp

116 74 LykaiosRace.esp

117 75 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

118 76 RaceMenu.esp

119 77 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

120 78 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

121 79 NewmillerPiercings3.esp

122 7a NewmillerPiercings2.esp

123 7b BDHoodieSchlong.esp

124 7c SDpatch - frostfall.esp

125 7d MilkModNEW CF.esp

126 7e MilkModNEW HF.esp

127 7f MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

128 80 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

129 81 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

130 82 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

131 83 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

132 84 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

133 85 Beards.esp

134 86 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

135 87 BDLykaiosSchlong.esp

136 88 FloppySOS.esp

137 89 XPMSE.esp

138 8a PSQ RND.esp

139 8b Apropos.esp

140 8c moonpath_questdata.esp

141 8d 0db2SECOND.esp

142 8e SimpleSlavery.esp

143 8f ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp

144 90 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

145 91 SofiaFollower.esp

146 92 PATCHDragon Break.esp

147 93 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

148 94 sr_FillThemUp.esp

149 95 JC's Wayshrines.esp

150 96 Frostfall.esp

151 97 Religion.esp

152 98 MharphinV2.0.esp

153 99 DibellasRecruit.esp

154 9a Marriable Serana.esp

155 9b PatronGodsOfSkyrim.esp

156 9c SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

157 9d Devious Cidhna.esp

158 9e KNM_Mour.esp

159 9f Recorder Follower Base.esp

160 a0 SexLab_Dialogues.esp

161 a1 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

162 a2 3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp

163 a3 RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp

164 a4 wild werewolves.esp

165 a5 MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp

166 a6 RND_AnimalLoot.esp

167 a7 BloodmoonRising.esp

168 a8 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

169 a9 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

170 aa KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp

171 ab AngrimApprentice.esp

172 ac Marriable Serana HF.esp
      the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp

173 ad SOS - Shop.esp

174 ae OhmesRaht.esp

175 af SpousesEnhanced.esp

176 b0 dc-untamed-000.esp

177 b1 PetCollar.esp

178 b2 SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp

179 b3 SexLab-Parasites.esp

180 b4 RiverwoodHuntingCabinSE.esp

181 b5 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

182 b6 Better Vampire Weapons.esp

183 b7 wildwerewolfnpcs.esp

184 b8 Vampirelordroyal.esp

185 b9 CaesiaFollower.esp

186 ba BVandRB_Formlist.esp

187 bb RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

188 bc scentofthewolf.esp

189 bd FennecRace.esp

190 be Vukasin.esp

191 bf SLPleasure.esp

192 c0 Isaac Bernhardt.esp

193 c1 SRfreckles.esp

194 c2 ta4_ris.esp

195 c3 0db2patch.esp

196 c4 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

197 c5 Devious Deviants.esp

198 c6 yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp

199 c7 LoversComfort.esp

200 c8 summersetisles.esp

201 c9 Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

202 ca DAMuseum.esp

203 cb vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp

204 cc My Home Is Your Home.esp

205 cd bome-divorce.esp

206 ce pwc-unified beast form power.esp

207 cf ta4_sver.esp

208 d0 Moirai - SummersetIsles - Ridable Worldspaces.esp

209 d1 Moirai - SummersetIsles - RND Patch.esp

210 d2 Convenient Horses.esp

211 d3 Moirai - SummersetIsles - CH Ridable Worldspaces.esp

212 d4 Convenient Horse Herding.esp

213 d5 EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp

214 d6 HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp

215 d7 HornyWerewolves.esp

216 d8 DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp

217 d9 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

218 da EstrusChaurus.esp

219 db Deviously Cursed Loot Patch For Him.esp

220 dc RewardYourFollowers.esp

221 dd BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp

222 de SLALAnimObj.esp

223 df SexistGuards.esp

224 e0 BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp

225 e1 Devious Devices - Equip.esp

226 e2 YiffyAgeWetnCold.esp

227 e3 YiffyAgeSofiaFurry.esp

228 e4 SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
       LHRMHarkon.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp
       WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp

229 e5 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

230 e6 ccas_starts.esp

231 e7 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

srry 4 the long post btw, have a good day!

post-377028-0-70675600-1487575039_thumb.png

post-377028-0-97353800-1487575465_thumb.png

hihi srry but i tried all that you guy said(even though i cant find the facegen.esp?) i did dowlaod all the files including

i downloaded them, installed them, ran loot, checked wrye bash, ran fnis and started up skyrim and i still have furry heads,hands,and feet with a human body, just like the pics in my original post... i will show my new load order too! ^.^ i really wanna see my skyrim furrified!  i appreciate yalls help!

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

6  6 SexLab.esm

7  7 SexLabAroused.esm

9  9 hdtHighHeel.esm

13  d Dragon Break.esm

14  e 0db2SECOND.esm

16 10 MiasLair.esp

17 11 MFVM.esm

18 12 Campfire.esm

20 14 moonpath.esm

21 15 daymoyl.esm

24 18 Amputator.esm

25 19 BeeingFemale.esm

28 1c ApachiiHair.esm

37 25 InigoMCM.esp

38 26 3DNPC.esp

40 28 SexLabGuild.esp

41 29 MilkModNEW.esp

43 2b SD Cages.esp

48 30 Bishop.esp

54 36 zThingsInDark.esp

56 38 SexLab-Stories.esp

57 39 JobsofSkyrim.esp

58 3a Holidays.esp

61 3d Clockwork.esp

64 40 Inigo.esp

67 43 Atvir.esp

68 44 throneroom.esp

70 46 sr_FillHerUp.esp

71 47 NARC.esp

74 4a TBOS.esp

76 4c VVE.esp

77 4d SkyUI.esp

79 4f UIExtensions.esp

80 50 FNIS.esp

87 57 zzEstrus.esp

91 5b SexLabTools.esp

92 5c SlaveTats.esp

93 5d SLAnimLoader.esp

95 5f Babette.esp

99 63 KS Hairdo's.esp

102 66 pvc_DDx_patch.esp

103 67 SimplyKnock.esp

105 69 BFAP v1.3.esp

108 6c WetandCold.esp

112 70 FISS.esp

115 73 BDDigiFeet.esp

116 74 LykaiosRace.esp

118 76 RaceMenu.esp

125 7d MilkModNEW CF.esp

126 7e MilkModNEW HF.esp

133 85 Beards.esp

136 88 FloppySOS.esp

137 89 XPMSE.esp

138 8a PSQ RND.esp

139 8b Apropos.esp

141 8d 0db2SECOND.esp

142 8e SimpleSlavery.esp

145 91 SofiaFollower.esp

148 94 sr_FillThemUp.esp

150 96 Frostfall.esp

151 97 Religion.esp

152 98 MharphinV2.0.esp

158 9e KNM_Mour.esp

173 ad SOS - Shop.esp

174 ae OhmesRaht.esp

177 b1 PetCollar.esp

189 bd FennecRace.esp

190 be Vukasin.esp

191 bf SLPleasure.esp

193 c1 SRfreckles.esp

194 c2 ta4_ris.esp

195 c3 0db2patch.esp

199 c7 LoversComfort.esp

202 ca DAMuseum.esp

205 cd bome-divorce.esp

207 cf ta4_sver.esp

218 da EstrusChaurus.esp

222 de SLALAnimObj.esp

223 df SexistGuards.esp

LHRMHarkon.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp
       WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp

230 e6 ccas_starts.esp

Let's see. For starters, you seem to have a lot of mods show up as "Unmanaged" in Mod Organizer. That means they are placed in the game's actual Data folder instead of in MO's own mod folders, which kinda defeats the purpose of MO altogether. I'd say you should uninstall Skyrim and reinstall it again but this time installing all of your mods through MO and keeping the actual Data folder 100% vanilla/untouched. This is not critical to the mod, but as I said it's what MO was created for.

Second, your load order is a complete mess. You have plugins all over the place, masters loading after their dependent plugins, mods that should be at the bottom (aka highest priority in the "Plugins" list) are at the top and vice-versa... Hinestly, it's a miracle your game even loads at all. You should rebuild your LO and sort everything out. Using Loot is a good way to start, but it doesn't work well for all of the mods, so you will probably have to do some manual reordering afterwards. You can start a new thread here or in the Technical Support section if you need help getting it all sorted out.

But before you do any of that, try something. Move Yiffy Age and all of it's optional plugins to the bottom of the load order, after even the Bashed Patch, so they have the highest priority and mod index. See if that fixes your problem. You still have to fix your setup and load order, but doing that change should fix the "human body" bug.

So after I help Blaze69 with the Sharkmer heads and textures, I'll start on this. I'll likely have the body have the same polycount and vertices as UUNP, but the butt area might have a slightly different shape. And if I want the tail to be part of it and still cut it off near the base the same way as the feet and hands, does anyone know if it will cause problems with HDT in the butt area? And can the default tail skeleton position be changed to fit the position of my tail without ruining animations or messing up UUNP armor? If so, I'll just have the tail be the default and separate. Will also have to be moved in RaceMenu. I'll likely need help with some of these things.

I'll be making new normal maps for the new khajiit body as well within Substance Painter, not Xnormal because it's supposed to be better. Since it's in Substance painter, it's 3D painting so there should be no seems and none repeated texture patterns to a certain extent. There are also some fur tutorials out there as well, and I may need to use Photoshop too for creating painting tools. Blaze69 was also kind enough to point this out a while back.

If I need to use Photoshop, I'll likely be using these assets. I did mention them on page 53 near the end of the page, but think it went unnoticed.

http://www.soultrave...ate-collection/

http://www.obsidiand...op-gimp-brushes

http://www.obsidiand...toshop-patterns

The fur texture on this mod seems pretty decent as well. Though it would look better with a different nose and dark lipstick IMO.

If Bad Dog or Boo wants, they can fit a skeleton to a certain point on the legs and for functionality, I can morph the lower leg and feet part of the mesh when done so it can work in game sooner. So how high on the legs do you think I should make the cut? Although that doesn't dismiss the part about making the normal maps in the digitigrade position having problems in Skyrim.

I would make the tail separate. That's what the engine expects and it will likely cause the fewest problems.

Animations are suprisingly forgiving of moving things around, witness the digitigrade feet. So repositioning the tail a bit shouldn't be a problem.

I've never been in love with painting in 3D, mostly because the tools I have are sucky--neither Blender nor Photoshop really work very well. I prefer to make a cartoon in 3D and a final version in Photoshop. I've also never gotten into fancy brushes. I usually start with an actual fur texture and do everything with clone stamp and my new system for handling the seams.

As for the legs, best is to cut them as close to vanilla as possible. But the real issue will be getting the posture right.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

6  6 SexLab.esm

7  7 SexLabAroused.esm

9  9 hdtHighHeel.esm

13  d Dragon Break.esm

14  e 0db2SECOND.esm

16 10 MiasLair.esp

17 11 MFVM.esm

18 12 Campfire.esm

20 14 moonpath.esm

21 15 daymoyl.esm

24 18 Amputator.esm

25 19 BeeingFemale.esm

28 1c ApachiiHair.esm

37 25 InigoMCM.esp

38 26 3DNPC.esp

40 28 SexLabGuild.esp

41 29 MilkModNEW.esp

43 2b SD Cages.esp

48 30 Bishop.esp

54 36 zThingsInDark.esp

56 38 SexLab-Stories.esp

57 39 JobsofSkyrim.esp

58 3a Holidays.esp

61 3d Clockwork.esp

64 40 Inigo.esp

67 43 Atvir.esp

68 44 throneroom.esp

70 46 sr_FillHerUp.esp

71 47 NARC.esp

74 4a TBOS.esp

76 4c VVE.esp

77 4d SkyUI.esp

79 4f UIExtensions.esp

80 50 FNIS.esp

87 57 zzEstrus.esp

91 5b SexLabTools.esp

92 5c SlaveTats.esp

93 5d SLAnimLoader.esp

95 5f Babette.esp

99 63 KS Hairdo's.esp

102 66 pvc_DDx_patch.esp

103 67 SimplyKnock.esp

105 69 BFAP v1.3.esp

108 6c WetandCold.esp

112 70 FISS.esp

115 73 BDDigiFeet.esp

116 74 LykaiosRace.esp

118 76 RaceMenu.esp

125 7d MilkModNEW CF.esp

126 7e MilkModNEW HF.esp

133 85 Beards.esp

136 88 FloppySOS.esp

137 89 XPMSE.esp

138 8a PSQ RND.esp

139 8b Apropos.esp

141 8d 0db2SECOND.esp

142 8e SimpleSlavery.esp

145 91 SofiaFollower.esp

148 94 sr_FillThemUp.esp

150 96 Frostfall.esp

151 97 Religion.esp

152 98 MharphinV2.0.esp

158 9e KNM_Mour.esp

173 ad SOS - Shop.esp

174 ae OhmesRaht.esp

177 b1 PetCollar.esp

189 bd FennecRace.esp

190 be Vukasin.esp

191 bf SLPleasure.esp

193 c1 SRfreckles.esp

194 c2 ta4_ris.esp

195 c3 0db2patch.esp

199 c7 LoversComfort.esp

202 ca DAMuseum.esp

205 cd bome-divorce.esp

207 cf ta4_sver.esp

218 da EstrusChaurus.esp

222 de SLALAnimObj.esp

223 df SexistGuards.esp

LHRMHarkon.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp
       WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp

230 e6 ccas_starts.esp

Let's see. For starters, you seem to have a lot of mods show up as "Unmanaged" in Mod Organizer. That means they are placed in the game's actual Data folder instead of in MO's own mod folders, which kinda defeats the purpose of MO altogether. I'd say you should uninstall Skyrim and reinstall it again but this time installing all of your mods through MO and keeping the actual Data folder 100% vanilla/untouched. This is not critical to the mod, but as I said it's what MO was created for.

Second, your load order is a complete mess. You have plugins all over the place, masters loading after their dependent plugins, mods that should be at the bottom (aka highest priority in the "Plugins" list) are at the top and vice-versa... Hinestly, it's a miracle your game even loads at all. You should rebuild your LO and sort everything out. Using Loot is a good way to start, but it doesn't work well for all of the mods, so you will probably have to do some manual reordering afterwards. You can start a new thread here or in the Technical Support section if you need help getting it all sorted out.

But before you do any of that, try something. Move Yiffy Age and all of it's optional plugins to the bottom of the load order, after even the Bashed Patch, so they have the highest priority and mod index. See if that fixes your problem. You still have to fix your setup and load order, but doing that change should fix the "human body" bug.

hello, thanks for the quick response! i actually installed all other mods with Nexus Mod Manager and thought that maybe using MO would fix things. i don't actually put things directly into the Data folder. as for the load order.. that's a newbie mistake by me, sorry! i thought using LOOT fixed all that, but perhaps not...I'm gonna try to redo everything again, and see. if that doesn't work then ill try to put all the yiify esp's at the bottom like you said! thank you for the help ^.^