Is there going to be an independent version like before? Or is YAoS going to be consolidated from now on?

If I were to switch, all i'd need to disable is the separate hoodie schlongs and the BD Digigrade mod, right?

Fuckit Imma switch anyway! It's better if you don't have to worry about people sticking with the older version. :V

Do we still need to use the bsa with 1.1?

Yes, unless you want ALL NPCs to have the Grey Face bug. All of the changes to the NPC heads require new FaceGen data to be packed with the mod, and the most convenient way to do so is to put it all in a BSA.

EDIT: wait, if you are asking if the BSA is still required for V1.1, then yes. If you are asking if you need to download the separate BSA file, then no, the BSA is now included in the main download.

Edited by Blaze69

Do we still need to use the bsa with 1.1?

Yes, unless you want ALL NPCs to have the Grey Face bug. All of the changes to the NPC heads require new FaceGen data to be packed with the mod, and the most convenient way to do so is to put it all in a BSA.

EDIT: wait, if you are asking if the BSA is still required for V1.1, then yes. If you are asking if you need to download the separate BSA file, then no, the BSA is now included in the main download.

Yes, I was asking about the separate bsa. Well, that's some space saved on my Skyrim SSD (its running a bit low on space).

Ya, what Blaze said about the BSA, and ya, if y'all can deal with just having a consolidated version I won't bother with keeping the unconsolidated up to date. Take hoodies, orc schlong, and digitgrade out of the load order and you *should* be fine. Let me know if not. 

Keeping whosis's draperies but sticking my own body under is a good idea. I might also play with strategic drapery placement. I've already got rigged bodies--did that for the load screens, with an eye towards doing animations. 

i never really understood this how does one use the bsa?

You just have to keep it alongside the .esp, and that's it. When the game loads an .esp plugin, it looks for any BSA file in the same (Data) folder with the same name as the .esp, and if it finds it, it loads the content of the BSA (which is basically a custom compressed file format like rar/zip/7z but that is made specifically for the game).

i never really understood this how does one use the bsa?

You just have to keep it alongside the .esp, and that's it. When the game loads an .esp plugin, it looks for any BSA file in the same (Data) folder with the same name as the .esp, and if it finds it, it loads the content of the BSA (which is basically a custom compressed file format like rar/zip/7z but that is made specifically for the game).

Ok so i have a mod folder that contains all of my mods before i plug them into NMM. so i just keep it in that folder or do i move it to the skyrim folder in my steam directory

Anyone else having problems with the temple of mara?

AFAIK that is a very crash-prone area, so it may be just regular skyrim going all crashy on people as usual, but I'll check it out tomorrow to make sure.

EDIT: wait, I think I'm mixing up Mara an Dibella. If it was about the temple in Riften, then I checked it out while testing the last update (to see the new Mara shrine) and I had no problems at all, even if I was fast travelling like crazy to see if could catch a glimpse of the loading screens, so I don't think it's a memory issue either.

I just happened to have started a game using SLAL and have not started the main quest, so I had the same conditions as described by the previous poster. 

I traveled to Riften and was able the enter and Mara's Temple multiple times, and at different times of day and night without crashing. 

I love your Mod Bad Dog! It definitely gives Skyrim a different look !

Found a good example of Neofur 2.0 on a saber tooth like cat for those interested. Mine should come out even better than I thought so I better get a move on my models before I start my architect models. I been kind of lazy lately. It's too bad Neofur can't be used in Skyrim's engine.

I have been watching some prehistoric stuff for inspiration during my lazy time. No living organisms besides humans that exist in the real world will exist in my project. for example, a crock + a mosasaur.

just a base mesh to work on in the future.

ae1aba7a7bc932943b666a355979254a.png

@Blade, so after telling you I wasn't doing any huge gazumbas, I thought, wait, Mara is basically a fertility goddess...

See, there you have your reason for that  :P.

Hi. Guys id like to update mod to its latest version (im using 0.5 atm), i need to download only consolidated version right? It already includes all races, load screens, statues, digi feet, hoodie schlongs etc. right? So i uninstall all the old mods and use only this one version?

Yeah, you should be fine, the consolidated version includes all of the stuff you need except for SOS and the original race mods, so you only have to uninstall Compleat Khajiit and Hoodies and drop YA Consolidated.

@Blade, so after telling you I wasn't doing any huge gazumbas, I thought, wait, Mara is basically a fertility goddess...

If you're going to go big boobs, can you make enough for the whole litter?

Well, that sounds like a good idea. With a small caveat.

Since the female bodies don't have multiple canine breasts but rather two humanoid ones (and some extra belly nipples if you use the default Lykaios/Vukasin/Vaalsark textures), I don't think it would be right for all female statues to have them, 'cause their bodies would be just a representation of standard females in most of the cases.

Having said that, since Mara is, as BadDog put it, a fertility goddess, it wouldn't be that far off to represent her wth such attributes, as an exaggeration of fertility and pregnancy and stuff. Though I don't think giving her four rows of SevenBase's beachball sized knockers would look right. If we are to do that, I think the best option would be to make something like the female canine body KrittaKitty posted in the Lykaios Males thread:

s7Ib8Wp.jpg

(If you can't see the pic that is due to Imgur blocking LL from directly linking pics, so you can either do the Reefer fix posted somewhere in the forums or just open the image in a new tab and then refresh that tab if it still doesn't show up).

Basically, keep 7B's default breast shape from Edhildil's Mara statue for the top row and then add the other three rows making them progressively smaller (but still bigger than the ones in the pic, I guess) so that they don't clip into each other or anything like that.

Hello, I need a help!

I installed SOS, Yiffy_Age_Consiloidated_1_1, Yiffy_Age_Drachis_Patch, Yiffy_Age_of_Skrim_0_10, Yiffy_Age_of_Skyrim_ZPMSE_Addon, Yiffy_Age_UUP_Textures folders from bad Dog's google drive. 

After I launch Skyrim, it showed the logo with furry standing beside it, windows closed quickly. 

My Laptop: Windows 10 64 bit, Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ Processor, Ram: DDR3L MHz SDRAM 8GB, up to 32 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX870M 3GB/6GB GDDR5

I hate to sound like a broken record here BD but i just wanted to ask. Do you plan on adding an option for all of your schlongs for females with use for yiffy age?

Perhaps this is speaking out of turn, but BD has mentioned planning to support Females in his Hoodie schlongs mod, which will also be included here. If not already using it, his Lykaios Schlong mod supports the Lykaios race, and with a .esp edit posted by Blaze in it's thread, it will work with Yiffy Age, supporting the Nord(Lykaios) race and it's Vampire variation as well. 

Hello, I need a help!

I installed SOS, Yiffy_Age_Consiloidated_1_1, Yiffy_Age_Drachis_Patch, Yiffy_Age_of_Skrim_0_10, Yiffy_Age_of_Skyrim_ZPMSE_Addon, Yiffy_Age_UUP_Textures folders from bad Dog's google drive. 

After I launch Skyrim, it showed the logo with furry standing beside it, windows closed quickly. 

My Laptop: Windows 10 64 bit, Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ Processor, Ram: DDR3L MHz SDRAM 8GB, up to 32 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX870M 3GB/6GB GDDR5

SOS and Yiffy Age Consolidated are fine. The Drachis patch is only needed for Drachis Argonian textures, but should not cause problems. With the "Consolidated" version, you don't need the 0.10 version of Yiffy Age. The XPMSE Addon is needed if you use the XPMSE Skeleton mod, since Yiffy Age uses the XP32 Skeleton, and this can cause issues for users of XPMSE. The UUNP textures should not cause problems, but they are already included in Yiffy Age. 

You will also need to install the required race mods(if they are not installed already), these being listed on LL's page for Yiffy Age. Some of those mods will require the RaceCompatiblity mod.