/That said/... breastless Khajiit do sound tops nice to me.  Diss the jerk, but don't put down that idea with them. ;) Your model is great, different leaner and less humanoid models could also be very great though.  Agreement stated.

I never said anything about that but have no intention of making one. A simple small breasted body replacer in combination with Complete Khajiit and the six nipple texture should fill that roll quite well enough.

What Blaze said re the troll, and I'd make my digitigrade legs more like yours if I could do it.

Could you do small-breasted bodyslide variant? I remember KritaKitty did a small-breasted muscular Lykaios that I thought looked damn good.

Is anything wrong with the ones I posted via Google Drive? It should have very similar dimensions as the one you posted. I just noticed that the toes ended up a bit slanted inwards but not at all that noticeable. It should only take a second to fix with a move brush if you have one at the top end of the toes all at once.

/That said/... breastless Khajiit do sound tops nice to me.  Diss the jerk, but don't put down that idea with them. ;) Your model is great, different leaner and less humanoid models could also be very great though.  Agreement stated.

It has been done already, somewhat. Only for Argonians, though, and only for the Vanilla bodies, which is a big turnoff for me, because it looks bad (geez, I have some armor mods that have more polys in a glove than the vanilla bodies have in total, and I'm not even talking hi-poly mods, just regular ones).

Anyway, I may as well link them here: you have first Skyrim Breastless Argonian Females, which is exactly what the name says. It gives Argonian females their own bodies and armor/clothing meshes separate from other races that are just vanilla bodies with the breasts flattened and edited normal maps to remove the underbreast shading.

There is also Morrowind Style Argonians, which insteads gives Argonian females male bodies with edited textures. IMO it looks better than the previous one, but again, Vanilla bodies = ugly and also some parts of the male body are too buffed for a female, specially when weight is close to 100 (weight 0 and close look okay to me even on a female, though).

What Blaze said re the troll, and I'd make my digitigrade legs more like yours if I could do it.

Could you do small-breasted bodyslide variant? I remember KritaKitty did a small-breasted muscular Lykaios that I thought looked damn good.

The only pic I could find of the female body Kritta was working on was the one from this post. I assume that's the one you are refering to? If so, then by reading the post you can see Kritta says this:

The 1 weight is very close to UNP_1 body. The 0 weight is VERY petite,

Reading that, I guess a similar body could be achieved by using Bodyslide and setting the _1 body to be just regular UNP at 100 weight and set the _0 body to be something like UNP Petite at weight 0.

As for the "muscle", it doesn't seem to be that defined, but if you want a more toned shape than just regular UNP, maybe 7BUNP could be use as a base instead, because it's basically UNP with 7B's bigger/more athletic legs instead of the default ones.

Hey there. Love the mod so far and have been using it for a while however I wanted to use a couple of other things that don't quite agree with this overall package.

I was curious if there was anyway for me to have the fennec race in particular the way it is in this particular mod though without the digi feet as it's not my thing personally. I've tried using the sheath mod addon you had however I still have underwear on with the sheath sticking out of them. Heh. 

Thanks for your time if you do get around to replying. :)

Nope, not doing a no digi feet option this year. Not for this mod. 

(It's not hard to do by pulling out the skeletons from this mod, and then the cats and dogs look okay but always have bare feet. The orcs and argonians will look pretty terrible).

Don't load up other schlong mods, even mine, with this mod. It is, uh, fully-equipped.

Blade, yes, that's the post tho I'm not seeing the image anymore. Now I know about bodyslide, yeah, I bet there's a way to get smaller breasts for the furries. For people I tend to go for more pendulous breasts. Apropos, I never bothered to load up a HDT-enabled female body until that one you made for me in bodyslide. Woo-hoo, the jigglies.

Nightro, nothing wrong with your feet. I was referring to the very hooked leg you have in one of your pics, which I think can't be done with the Skyrim skeleton unless you redo all the animations.

(Actually, for the feet--the claws are not all centered on their toes. Is that intentional? I think it would look better if they were.)

Nightro, nothing wrong with your feet. I was referring to the very hooked leg you have in one of your pics, which I think can't be done with the Skyrim skeleton unless you redo all the animations.

(Actually, for the feet--the claws are not all centered on their toes. Is that intentional? I think it would look better if they were.)

I placed them based off an actual cat. Cat claws are not centered, they are placed more inwards. Even more so on the feet paws. Try looking at some images or the links I posted.

http://ontariospca.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/whycatsneedclaws.jpg

http://wagbrag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cat-nails.jpg

http://a1.ro/uploads/modules/news/0/2016/2/16/456989/800x0_145565394188b6e6be.jpg

I think that's an artifact of the photo. I asked an expert and she consulted a cat, and says they're centered on the toes. 

Really? Maybe that's true. It might appear more inwards do to the lack of fur inwards to the toes and more fur outwards. Something you can notice in picture 3. Either way, if it bugs you, I will fix it. Just give me the go ahead. I have a cat too, Just used pictures because it's easier.

Do you want the claws pointed straight forward too?

Is it weird that all of the females have underwear when using Yiffy Age Standalone (cuz updates)? 

post-1005634-0-02002200-1479533265_thumb.jpg

0  0 Skyrim.esm
1  1 Update.esm
2  2 Dawnguard.esm
3  3 HearthFires.esm
4  4 Dragonborn.esm
5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6  6 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
7  7 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
8  8 RaceCompatibility.esm
9  9 CreatureFramework.esm
10  a SexLab.esm
11  b SexLabAroused.esm
12  c ZaZAnimationPack.esm
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
13  d SkyUI.esp
14  e Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
15  f Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
16 10 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
17 11 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
18 12 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
19 13 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
20 14 purewaters.esp
21 15 barenziahquestmarkers.esp
      a quality world map - with roads.esp
      hdplants+herbs.esp
22 16 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
23 17 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
24 18 RaceMenu.esp
25 19 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
26 1a dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
27 1b dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
28 1c BDIC.esp
29 1d DialogueTweaks.esp
      HentaiCreatures.esp
30 1e the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp
31 1f SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
32 20 ReyneFlamesword.esp
33 21 WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp
      SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
34 22 FloppySOS.esp
35 23 BDSkimpyClothes.esp
36 24 FNIS.esp
37 25 MoreNastyCritters.esp
38 26 SLAnimLoader.esp
39 27 SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
40 28 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
41 29 SexLab Cumshot.esp
42 2a SLALAnimObj.esp
43 2b SexLabDefeat.esp
44 2c SexLabMatchMaker.esp
45 2d PumpingIron.esp
46 2e dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
47 2f SOSRaceMenu.esp
48 30 BDDigiFeet.esp
49 31 LykaiosRace.esp
50 32 FennecRace.esp
51 33 Vukasin.esp
52 34 BDHoodieSchlong.esp
53 35 YiffyAge.esp
54 36 SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
55 37 SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
56 38 XPMSE.esp
57 39 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
58 3a FasterSkillLeveling2017.esp
59 3b Bashed Patch, 0.esp

post-1005634-0-02002200-1479533265_thumb.jpg

Nope, not doing a no digi feet option this year. Not for this mod. 

(It's not hard to do by pulling out the skeletons from this mod, and then the cats and dogs look okay but always have bare feet. The orcs and argonians will look pretty terrible).

Don't load up other schlong mods, even mine, with this mod. It is, uh, fully-equipped.

Blade, yes, that's the post tho I'm not seeing the image anymore. Now I know about bodyslide, yeah, I bet there's a way to get smaller breasts for the furries. For people I tend to go for more pendulous breasts. Apropos, I never bothered to load up a HDT-enabled female body until that one you made for me in bodyslide. Woo-hoo, the jigglies.

Sorry I didn't explain what I meant properly. I know it's not your mod, basically I'm using just the fennec race, nothing else which already has normal legs and such.

What I'm asking is you managed to get the waist textures to be proper and actually naked for males. Whereas I end up with the front half of the underwear on. As I said I downloaded the sheath mod you have for the wolf race and I of course just end up with the sheath sticking out the front of the partial underwear.

Edit: It's like this for the Khajit as well, as they use the same textures I heard. 

Sorry I didn't explain what I meant properly. I know it's not your mod, basically I'm using just the fennec race, nothing else which already has normal legs and such.

What I'm asking is you managed to get the waist textures to be proper and actually naked for males. Whereas I end up with the front half of the underwear on. As I said I downloaded the sheath mod you have for the wolf race and I of course just end up with the sheath sticking out the front of the partial underwear.

Edit: It's like this for the Khajit as well, as they use the same textures I heard. 

So, you want to use the SOS textures for the Fennec race packed in this mod to replace the vanilla textures it has by default, right? If so, it can be done, though you would probably need to use BD's digifeet as well (even if you use a plantigrade/default skeleton), because the feet textures are built for them instead of vanilla feet. Apart from that, there shouldn't be any problem.

Is it weird that all of the females have underwear when using Yiffy Age Standalone (cuz updates)? 

Well, I see two possible reasons:

• A) You don't have any female body replacer installed, and what you see is the vanilla body. In this case, refer to my previous post here on what body replacers are compatible with this mod and how to install them.
  • B) You do have a body replacer installed, but for some reason you picked the Nevernude/Underwear version. Reinstall the body replacer and make sure to pick the nude option.

[...] Apropos, I never bothered to load up a HDT-enabled female body until that one you made for me in bodyslide. Woo-hoo, the jigglies.

Oh, well, welcome to the fabulous world of HDT, where skin behaves like jello for no reason whatsoever. Actually, with a proper .xml setup, the bounce could be made realistic, but so far i've not seen anybody achieve that. I guess jello bewbz are not that bad for now  :P.

BTW, you should really think about upgrading from XP32 to XPMSE. At some point in the development between those two, some bones were moved around and edited in order to work properly with HDT, and so if you use a XP32 skeleton with a HDT body, it won't work/look the way it's supposed to. Nothing game-breaking or CTD-inducing or anything, but still, keeping your things up to date and working as intended is a good thing IMO.

You can just install XPMSE and keep the .esp plugin unchecked; that way you just get the updated skeleton and rigs without the extra scripting it has (which would be a bad idea if what i've heard about CWO script load is true  :s ).

• A) You don't have any female body replacer installed, and what you see is the vanilla body. In this case, refer to my previous post here on what body replacers are compatible with this mod and how to install them.
  • B) You do have a body replacer installed, but for some reason you picked the Nevernude/Underwear version. Reinstall the body replacer and make sure to pick the nude option.

I actually dont have any replacer really. This is awesome news. I'll check out the your post and update you on any improvement. Thanks a bunch! 

So, you want to use the SOS textures for the Fennec race packed in this mod to replace the vanilla textures it has by default, right? If so, it can be done, though you would probably need to use BD's digifeet as well (even if you use a plantigrade/default skeleton), because the feet textures are built for them instead of vanilla feet. Apart from that, there shouldn't be any problem.

Alright I will use the Digi feet and such, though unfortunetly I'm kind of worried about messing something up so how exactly would I get the specific textures and such from the mod files? Not really sure where they're located or where they would need to be put in order for it to work for the fennec alone. 

Sorry for being a bother by the way. I do appreciate the help.

I actually dont have any replacer really. This is awesome news. I'll check out the your post and update you on any improvement. Thanks a bunch! 

It worked! I use the basic UNP with patches and it worked! Thanks a bunch, mate! #female #underware 

It worked! I use the basic UNP with patches and it worked! Thanks a bunch, mate! #female #underware 

Glad you got it working.

Alright I will use the Digi feet and such, though unfortunetly I'm kind of worried about messing something up so how exactly would I get the specific textures and such from the mod files? Not really sure where they're located or where they would need to be put in order for it to work for the fennec alone. 

Sorry for being a bother by the way. I do appreciate the help.

You know what, just give me some time and I think I can upload all the required files for you.

EDIT: Okay, here you go. Overwrite the original Fennec Race files with the content of this file, and you should be good to go. I haven't tried it ingame, so let me know if it works or not.

Edited by Blaze69

You know what, just give me some time and I think I can upload all the required files for you.

EDIT: Okay, here you go. Overwrite the original Fennec Race files with the content of this file, and you should be good to go. I haven't tried it ingame, so let me know if it works or not.

attachicon.gifFennec Race - Fixed.7z

Thank you so very much, it works like a charm, the only issue which isn't even that big a deal at all is that the Lykios Schlong that I got which is of course the sheath and balls are a little discoloured, gray rather than white though still, I appreciate this incredibly. Thank you again. :)