I do agree with Blaze69's option A, (not being a futa lover myself but I can understand it on a hyena) and replacing the Vukasin with the Hyena. I do know it would be more unique, but hopefully it is about as finished as the Vukasin if not more. Don't know if I agree with changing the slit addon though, since the entire reason the separate addons were made was to give everyone a choice of which they wanted to use.

I do agree with Blaze69's option A, (not being a futa lover myself but I can understand it on a hyena) and replacing the Vukasin with the Hyena. I do know it would be more unique, but hopefully it is about as finished as the Vukasin if not more. Don't know if I agree with changing the slit addon though, since the entire reason the separate addons were made was to give everyone a choice of which they wanted to use.

Well, the thing is, there are no Slit textures for all of Yiffy Age's races, so when equipped by a non-Argonian, it either resorts to the corresponding sheath schlong as a placeholder or shows up as the slit but with the wrong textures (can't remember which one).

That's why I suggested recycling it for the hyenas. Though it is true that using the Human schlong for that purpose would make more sense, because the only race on which it actually works is Orcs, and they can be easily rerouted to use the "sheath" one (which would show up as a human/Orc one when equipped by an Orc). There is always the chance of creating yet another new addon for the hyenas, but since we have the Human one already set up, I think recycling it would be easier.

Anyway, I got to test out the Kygarra, and so far I didn't find any notable issues. The mouth mesh had some shader properties set wrong and would show up as pitch black ingame, but it was easy to fix. Also, I mentioned facial morphs were a bit wonky/didn't properly work for me last time I tried them, and now I know why: the female head was wrongly pointed to one of the eye .tri files instead of the head one, and thus none of the morphs worked. Once I fixed the paths, both facial expressions and RaceMenu morphs started working as intended for both genders, so no problem there.

In fact, we could actually pack most if not all of the required assets with Yiffy Age. Let me explain: textures need at least to be fixed for SOS/UNP just like the Vaalsark ones (though it would also be nice if they could be replaced with some custom textures built from scratch), so they have to be packed with YA; and the meshes for tail, head and mouth (the only ones required for YA) already work ingame but have the wrong NifSkope shader settings, so packing edited/fixed versions of them would be nice.

Technically, we could just pack fixed versions of everything and just give credit and link to the original mod, though if BadDog is not OK with that, there is always the option of pointing YA to the original Kygarra asset paths, and requiring the original mod to be installed for the meshes (textures would still need to be packed with YA). I don't think having the race .esp as a master for YA would make sense, though; if you want to play a Hyena, then you just choose the Breton during character creation, and that would prevent bugs with RaceCompatibility because the Kygarra uses an outdated version of it that will probably break the newer version used by the Lykaios.

Edited by Blaze69

I usually delete the forms for the human addon when updating YAOS, but I know there are people that would prefer using that addon for the other races besides Orc, like Argonian/Khajiit. I've mostly seen them on the BD's Hoodies board though, so I don't know if they use this mod.

My take is that hyena females have what looks like a male penis, capable of erections. So in game, Kygarra females should have schlongs and breasts. But females are females and males are still males. For the female schlong, with SOS it's all or nothing, right? If a schlong is enabled for a race and works for males and females, there's no SOS option to just equip it on females? Since Kygarra are their own race, it's easy to let them be the only ones where females have schlongs. It's harder to give people an option if they don't want schlongs on their female hyenas but I'm not really into huge number of options for this mod. Leave the bretons alone if you don't like it.

Technically, I'll most likely just re-use the canine schlong with a race-specific texture. No muss, no fuss.

Replacing the Vukasin makes some sense--we don't really need two such similar canines--but I'm kinda hooked on the idea of giving Reachmen their own look. OTOH using Kygarra for Bretons would spread them throughout Skyrim, which is nice in its own way. (Maybe I could do a sub-race--spotted hyenas or wild dogs--for Reachmen. That would fit with the lore.)

I looked at WotA's permissions, and it's not clear. He requires permission for a paid mod but doesn't say anything about a free mod, except that he might not give permission for some things like big-boob mods. I'll message him and if he doesn't say no I think we're good, since YA is free and we're just using his race pretty much as is.

Without looking at the amount of work, I'm inclined to keep Kygarra as its own race as well as doubling the Breton race, like the rest of the external races. That way the Kygarra is more visible as a separate mod, which is good since it's someone else's work. 

Glad to hear you think the morphs are good. I maxed out the "surprise" slider and the ears grew to nearly the size of the head. But maybe all the races do that, and you're not supposed to max out the slider.

No one else sees the sneer behavior? I must be running too many mods or something.

My take is that hyena females have what looks like a male penis, capable of erections. So in game, Kygarra females should have schlongs and breasts. But females are females and males are still males. For the female schlong, with SOS it's all or nothing, right? If a schlong is enabled for a race and works for males and females, there's no SOS option to just equip it on females? Since Kygarra are their own race, it's easy to let them be the only ones where females have schlongs. It's harder to give people an option if they don't want schlongs on their female hyenas but I'm not really into huge number of options for this mod. Leave the bretons alone if you don't like it.

There is the option in SOS MCM menu for each add-on that can set them for male, female, or both, but likely doing that internally would mean a specific addon(even if it is part of the same plugin), that is only enabled for females(i.e the MCM submenu would have FEMALE in the upper right, and greyed out, so it can't be changed in the menu), and would only have female specific meshes. 

Even so, I'm all for the Hyenas being added. 

Also, some shots of YA with Immersive College Of Winterhold:

post-62699-0-68895600-1481769474_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-50234300-1481769502_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-97803400-1481769524_thumb.png

Love the statue. I'm not seeing too many conflicts, though likely there is the issue where any spells or other changes to the College NPCs that ICOW makes aren't being preserved in game, I'm not sure. Maybe some oddities with faces and such too, but I didn't see anything that looks that bad. Also, I'm not sure if it is ICOW or another mod like the Remodeled Armor mod causing the problem with Mirabelle's boots, or Ancano's.

My take is that hyena females have what looks like a male penis, capable of erections. So in game, Kygarra females should have schlongs and breasts. But females are females and males are still males.

I also wanted to question where the idea of hyenas only having one gender was coming from, since a couple posts sounded like it'd be fine for them both to have the same bodies, I couldn't find a way to word the question though.  Yeah, female hyenas just have very dicky-looking vaginas, although luckily they do hump each other with them sometimes, for real. 

I liked your six boobed Mara statue a lot, I know the point of giving into that excessiveness was the fertility goddess thing but it looks so clean and nice that now I feel like it's kind of a shame the mortal female mammals can't have the full set of 3D tits themselves.  But maybe their envy is good enough.

Also, I'm not sure if it is ICOW or another mod like the Remodeled Armor mod causing the problem with Mirabelle's boots, or Ancano's.

That's a load order thing. Probably it's Remodeled Armor that's mucking with the boots and making them visible again. I make them all invisible so the feetpaws show. Load YA after RA (note that armor remods are listed before YA in the load order in the OP) and that should fix them.

Technically, I'll most likely just re-use the canine schlong with a race-specific texture. No muss, no fuss.

Replacing the Vukasin makes some sense--we don't really need two such similar canines--but I'm kinda hooked on the idea of giving Reachmen their own look. OTOH using Kygarra for Bretons would spread them throughout Skyrim, which is nice in its own way. (Maybe I could do a sub-race--spotted hyenas or wild dogs--for Reachmen. That would fit with the lore.)

Oh, so you want to go full-realism, then? Okay, that sounds good as well. The fact that you said "futa" was a bit confusing because I interpreted it as females having functional male bits, which lead me to connect the dots with the "herm" thing I mentioned. Still, I guess that actual male organs for the hyenas would then be included in Female Hoodies for YA, right? Then I'm cool with that.

Anyway, yeah, female-only schlongs are possible, so no problem there. Also that subrace thing sounds like a good idea to me, so there's that :D.

I think you're thinking something harder than I'm thinking. I'm just thinking to put the schlong on the hyena bull dykes and call it good.

Yeah, indeed  :s. Sorry, there is a lot of stuff going on right now and I was not at my best. The fact that I also could only sleep for two hours or so didn't help at all, lol.

Anyway, giving schlongs to female hyenas is nice as far as I'm concerned, no matter what significance you want to give them (actual functional schlongs, or just the special hyena lady-bits like the real thing, or whatever). So I guess we can just go simple as you said and call it a day  :shy: .

I think you're thinking something harder than I'm thinking. I'm just thinking to put the schlong on the hyena bull dykes and call it good.

It might be worth playing around with in the future though.   Could make for a good learning experience.

I hope you don't mind me butting into your conversation, but I thought I'd put it out there and mention that I have noticed the sneering problem you mentioned earlier.  It doesn't consistently happen though, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.  I do run some pretty resource intensive mods though, so it may be a case of the game having trouble catching up on some things.

Other then that though, I'd like to take a moment and say that this is a pretty sweet mod.  I'm especially impressed with what you did with the statues, I didn't even know you could so something like that.   Some of them, like Mara, is a little excessive if you ask me; but I suppose that's the point, when you're depicting a god you've got to go big or go home.  Right?

Hey bad dog, I noticed that in the XPMSE Addon in the google drive, there's skeletons for the canine and khajiit, but there are no skeletons for the argonians.

I figured this out when I updated the XPMSE addon to fix performance for HDT, but then afterwards my 'gonian female had no jigglies :P.

But they're all still just the same skele, right? I noticed that the filesizes for all of them are the same. EDIT: apparently not :c

Nevermind I fixed it. The file structure for the skeletons in the .esp is really weird. For all the other female races, the file structure is \meshes\actors\character\character assets female

But for female argonians the structure is actors\character assets female. Just letting you know

Here's the complete XPMSE : YaOS XPMSE with Argonian Skeletons.zip

@ChosenClue, so you've updated the XPMSE with the argonian bone positions? (I didn't know I created special argonian bone positions. But maybe I did. Or maybe you just copied another skeleton and put it in the right place?)

@wolven thanks, nice to hear people are enjoying the mod. And feel free to butt in.

@ChosenClue, so you've updated the XPMSE with the argonian bone positions? (I didn't know I created special argonian bone positions. But maybe I did. Or maybe you just copied another skeleton and put it in the right place?)

@wolven thanks, nice to hear people are enjoying the mod. And feel free to butt in.

I just copied the male skele for the male arg and same with female arg. It looks and seems fine. I

Okay real rookie question here that i haven't quite tackled, because I did spend a few months just content with this mod working to most degrees. I got the human head glitch, and I know the BSA files go somewhere in the skyrim folder, but do they just go into the meshes folder, or somewhere else?

Okay real rookie question here that i haven't quite tackled, because I did spend a few months just content with this mod working to most degrees. I got the human head glitch, and I know the BSA files go somewhere in the skyrim folder, but do they just go into the meshes folder, or somewhere else?

BSA files need to go into the Data folder, alongside any plugin files(.esp or .esm). This is because the game will load a .bsa file automatically if it is named the same as a plugin.

This may be a bit off topic, but I've been trying to export facegen files myself (I want the option to choose whether to use glowing eyes for khajiit or not). I know how to get the warpaint to show but some npcs have a discolored forehead. How to fix this?

This is a CK limitation. Both the game and the CK are hardcoded to only accept 256x256 tintmasks, which obviously look like crap with such a low resolution (thank you very much, consoles :dodgy:). SKSE patched the game so it could take higher-res files (default is 2048x2048), but the CK still has that problem, so if you try to export FaceGen and any tintmask file is bigger than the CK's default, the texture is broken and usually ends up painting the "forehead" with some of the tint colors and leaving the rest of the file blank.

When exporting from the CK, you have to remove all of your modded/edited tintmask files so that only the 256x256 vanilla ones are loaded, and thus there are no errors. If you use Mod Organizer, you can simply move all of the tintmasks to their own MO folder and deactivate it before lauching the CK. If you don't use MO, then you would have to manually search for those textures and delete/move them prior to exporting.

Only thought is that fur doesn't really allow for that kind of muscle definition.

I know, but there will be a body_0 without the muscle version so people can make their own balance in between.

In my project, muscle tone will be less visible since neofur has it's own actual fur length which can be evened out itself or separately. You can also brush the fur in other directions and will allow more realistic layer for fur models even if they are ripped.

I'm not the best with muscle anatomy, so any thoughts before I consider it finished and merge down the stomach layer from this model over my khajiit model?

https://gyazo.com/99565e53f7221f61ed63e053d66531dc

https://gyazo.com/23ba4e2080f3bd363ad0d764e3b0f62a

https://gyazo.com/c590f14543156091b722c6118c16143c

Only thought is that fur doesn't really allow for that kind of muscle definition.

Yeah, I have to agree with boo on this. If the fur layer is thin and the character is ripped (not as much as "steroid-junkie-bodybuilder" or something like that but still muscled), then some muscle shapes may be visible, but the ones on your model would only look like that on skin, not on fur. Just my two cents, though.

EDIT:

I know, but there will be a body_0 without the muscle version so people can make their own balance in between.

In my project, muscle tone will be less visible since neofur has it's own actual fur length which can be evened out itself or separately. You can also brush the fur in other directions and will allow more realistic layer for fur models even if they are ripped.

Oh, okay, that explains it. It may not look that good in Skyrim, but if you think you can get it to look right on your own project, that's great.

Anyway, from my experience, muscular normal maps don't really work on Khajiit or similar beast races, though I'm not completely sure why. It seems the diffuse detail obscures the muscle detail on the normal and so the muscles are only visible from certain angles and under specific lighting conditions and stuff. So I guess if/when these Khajiit models and the corresponding normal maps are ported to Skyrim, the muscle won't be that noticeable, and adding some fur detail on the normal map would probably cover it enough to look okay.