oh ok i asked in another thread and didn't get a direct answer on the subject but anyhow i have troubles getting the schlongs incorporated cause it registers as two and i get hollow crotch for both lykaios schlong options

With the Lykaios Schlong mod and Yiffy Age, there will be two Submenus(and two options when selecting a Schlong) named "Bad Dog Sheath", which I'm seeing too. I have not seen the issue where it doesn't equip properly, though I have not tried the Lykaios schlong on a male character. 

Also, a nice view of some of the changed statues...

post-62699-0-71876800-1481102198_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-46153100-1481102214_thumb.png

WRT Mara, ya, I thought about multiple boobies similar to that Lykaios model. I might do it if I can get them to look good. There's actually a statue of Aphrodite with like a million boobs, so there's precedent.

the-fountain-of-aphrodite-of-ephesus-vil

Re more schlongs on gals, it's on the list. Shouldn't really be too hard now that I have one basic mesh working.

WRT Mara, ya, I thought about multiple boobies similar to that Lykaios model. I might do it if I can get them to look good. There's actually a statue of Aphrodite with like a million boobs, so there's precedent.

the-fountain-of-aphrodite-of-ephesus-vil

Re more schlongs on gals, it's on the list. Shouldn't really be too hard now that I have one basic mesh working.

Talk about overkill. That would not only be "enough for the whole litter" as Voldearag said, that would be enough for the whole pack, lol  :lol:.

But anyway, great to hear you will look into it. As I said before, while in other cases it wouldn't fit, I think Mara is just the right one to be given that appearance. Let's hope it does turn out acceptable enough.

Also good to hear about female schlongs for everyone, all the females from the other races must be very jealous of the wolfy ladies by now, lol  :P. In the meantime, if any of you want to have schlongs on your Lykaios/Nord females, you can download BadDog's Lykaios Schlong and then overwrite it with the patch for Yiffy Age I posted here (Thanks for reminding me about it, Kuroyami!).

I hate to sound like a broken record here BD but i just wanted to ask. Do you plan on adding an option for all of your schlongs for females with use for yiffy age?

Perhaps this is speaking out of turn, but BD has mentioned planning to support Females in his Hoodie schlongs mod, which will also be included here. If not already using it, his Lykaios Schlong mod supports the Lykaios race, and with a .esp edit posted by Blaze in it's thread, it will work with Yiffy Age, supporting the Nord(Lykaios) race and it's Vampire variation as well. 

Hello, I need a help!

I installed SOS, Yiffy_Age_Consiloidated_1_1, Yiffy_Age_Drachis_Patch, Yiffy_Age_of_Skrim_0_10, Yiffy_Age_of_Skyrim_ZPMSE_Addon, Yiffy_Age_UUP_Textures folders from bad Dog's google drive. 

After I launch Skyrim, it showed the logo with furry standing beside it, windows closed quickly. 

My Laptop: Windows 10 64 bit, Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ Processor, Ram: DDR3L MHz SDRAM 8GB, up to 32 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX870M 3GB/6GB GDDR5

SOS and Yiffy Age Consolidated are fine. The Drachis patch is only needed for Drachis Argonian textures, but should not cause problems. With the "Consolidated" version, you don't need the 0.10 version of Yiffy Age. The XPMSE Addon is needed if you use the XPMSE Skeleton mod, since Yiffy Age uses the XP32 Skeleton, and this can cause issues for users of XPMSE. The UUNP textures should not cause problems, but they are already included in Yiffy Age. 

You will also need to install the required race mods(if they are not installed already), these being listed on LL's page for Yiffy Age. Some of those mods will require the RaceCompatiblity mod.

Now, it works!! But one question, when player or NPC have bad dog sheath but they can't be erected. Is it normal? Or need to find something to fix that?

OH i just remembered this is kinda cool and important i feel so the maker of vaalsark also made another race i stumbled across it on the nexus forums and well here sharing time!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61555/?

Oh, yeah, that hyena race. I had forgotten about it. From what I remember from the last time I tried it, the head lacks customization/sliders even though facial morphs and expressions do work, and the textures are just recolored vanilla Khajiit textures, but still, it's not that bad, it has some potential.

Maybe they could be a good addition to Yiffy Age, though there are no races left to replace except for maybe Snow Elves, and there are only like 2 NPCs in the entire game, both tied to the Dawnguard questline (though they could easily be made playable just like I did with Dremora for a previous version of YA). There's also the fact that they are called snow elves, so the most fitting would be to replace them with some canine or feline species that is actually related to snow environments, and hyenas don't fit into that.

Now that this comes up, JazzJR/FallenAngle has some Khajiit retextures that could work for them, and they are free to use as long as credit is given. I'll say the quality on them is not extremely high, and they are not built for any specific body replacer, but maybe they could serve as a base for some new textures. Those are the Snow Leopard and the (White) Tiger textures.

But back with the hyenas, even if they can't be added to YA, maybe they could use the same treatment the Vaalsark and the Vukasin had. Meaning, digitigrade feet and better/fixed UNP/SOS body textures with the appropiate naughty bits added. IMHO I wouldn't give it a high priority, there are many things already on the list that I'm more interested than in the Kygarra (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), but it may be a thing to consider in the future.

Now, it works!! But one question, when player or NPC have bad dog sheath but they can't be erected. Is it normal? Or need to find something to fix that?

If your schlongs never unsheath, then you probably forgot to install Register Custom Animation Events. Make sure you read and understand the description and follow the install instructions before you try the mod, everything you need is listed there.

So I started an Orc character with YA...

post-62699-0-58888800-1481181482_thumb.png

One thing I would suggest is possibly changing the Orc females to use, well, female animations. Maybe I can see what Bethesda was going for with it, but then they give incredibly awkward and forced animations to the male characters, which is then used by the females that are set up to use them. The shot above uses animations from the Realistic Animation Project mod which looks better in comparison to the vanilla ones(although used for the other races in YA, the feet in the idles look too close together, though the running animation is not that bad). 

As for the Skin textures, I'm not sure. They don't look bad, but obviously have sight issues with the setup I've chosen. Perhaps offering shaved or hairless textures would be an option, or perhaps a texture patch for the UNP Schlong mod to match a bit better(a bit better match in color, and some hair)? 

So I started an Orc character with YA...

attachicon.gifOrcFemale.png

One thing I would suggest is possibly changing the Orc females to use, well, female animations. Maybe I can see what Bethesda was going for with it, but then they give incredibly awkward and forced animations to the male characters, which is then used by the females that are set up to use them. The shot above uses animations from the Realistic Animation Project mod which looks better in comparison to the vanilla ones(although used for the other races in YA, the feet in the idles look too close together, though the running animation is not that bad). 

As for the Skin textures, I'm not sure. They don't look bad, but obviously have sight issues with the setup I've chosen. Perhaps offering shaved or hairless textures would be an option, or perhaps a texture patch for the UNP Schlong mod to match a bit better(a bit better match in color, and some hair)? 

Giving female anims to female orcs is easy, you only need to edit the Race record and change the "Female Behaviour graph" path that points to the DefaultMale.hkx to point to DefaultFemale.hkx.

Personally I also prefer Orc females to use female anims (male anims only really fit when using very bulky heavy armors, and 99% of armor replacers make them at least form-fitting, so it doesn't look good), but I'm not sure if integrating that edit into the main mod is a good idea, some people may like their Orc ladies to keep their male anims.

Yeah, about skin textures: making a shaved patch is easy, but replacing the whole texture set is not, because the hoof textures are built with the default UNP textures in mind so there would be a very obvious seam. Still, I though there was a SOS for Females patch that blended the textures with the original UNP body ones.

Hey blaze you know any hairstyle mods that affect the lykaios females?

If you mean the actual Lykaios custom race, then any hair made for Khajiits should be available for them as well. If you mean the previously-Nord-but-now-Lykaios race, then you can download Apachii Skyhair and then install the Yiffy Age patch I made over it. You can find the patch here.

If you mean the actual Lykaios custom race, then any hair made for Khajiits should be available for them as well. If you mean the previously-Nord-but-now-Lykaios race, then you can download Apachii Skyhair and then install the Yiffy Age patch I made over it. You can find the patch here.

Well i am using apachii Skyhair and have the patch that does add some hairstyles for female khajjits but it doesn't seem to carry over for lykaios females. but yeah im talking about the actual lykaios race.

Well i am using apachii Skyhair and have the patch that does add some hairstyles for female khajjits but it doesn't seem to carry over for lykaios females. but yeah im talking about the actual lykaios race.

Then that means your RaceCompatibility mod is broken somehow. I think one of the custom races required by YA (probaby Vaalsark) uses an older version of RaceCompatibility and it causes it to stop working and break the vampire race change for custom races (and maybe vanilla races as well). The thing is, due to the way RaceCompatibility handles vampirism, it has to add the custom race to the Khajiit Head Parts FormList, which means every headpart (eyes, scars, hairs, etc.) available for Khajiit would also be available for Lykaios, including Apachii's hairs; but as I said, one of the races is breaking RaceCompatibility and that's why you don't have the hairs available, and I'm sure vampirism won't work either.

In my own setup I have edited the race mods and Yiffy Age's .esp to remove the RaceCompatibility requirement. That means vampirism doesn't work on custom races, but I don't use them anymore, I've even removed them from the race menu to reduce clutter. Playing as a furry-yfied vanilla race is way better than playing the equivalent original custom race, because you don't have to worry about incompatibilities.

If you have Yiffy Age installed (which I guess you do), then I'd say you should just forget about the original custom races and play as the modified vanilla races. It helps a lot in preventing bugs with vampirism and quests checking your character's race and stuff. So, if you want to play a Lykaios you create a Nord character, and the same for Vaalsark/Imperial, Vukasin/Breton, Fennec/High Elf, and so on.

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, now changing the subject, I have a question for you. It's somewhat off-topic, but I think it's still relevant enough, and I'm curious.

Have any of you managed to create a good-loking female character using the races from this mod? More specifically, Vukasin, Rabbit/Lungaris, Fennec, and maybe Panther? I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that stuff, and that every one of us may have a different concept of "good-looking", but I'm honesty having a hard time with those races.

I want to create at least a female RaceMenu preset for each of Yiffy Age's races (and maybe male ones as well), but I can't seem to get anything I like. The Vukasin have that uber-bright skin (coupled with the extra-uber-bright skintones Bretons have by default) that makes things really hard alongside their so-so head mesh; Panthers are OK as far as meshes are concerned, and textures are mostly good as well, but the dark skin makes it hard to get them to look like they actually have fur and features and stuff instead of being Khajiit-shaped black holes whenever there isn't much light around; and about the Fennec, not only do they have a weirdly broad face but there is also something wrong about their mouth and eye placement/shape (though it's not that noticeable, it's just that I like to tweak those little details). Also rabbits... just don't do it for me. There is nothing I can say it's wrong about them (apart from the fact that they are limited to tweaked Khajiit heads, but I understand that), but I just can't get the looks I like.

So, yeah. Any ideas on this? Making the characters/presets is not that important, it's just that I figured I may ask about it here and see if there is any answer.

On the bright side, I have Lykaios/Nords and all the other feline races done already (I just reused my Lykaios and Lioness Khajiit character presets and tweaked them a little), and I'm also very happy with the results of my tinkering with the Vaalsark. In fact, see it for yourself. Meet my jackal girl :P:

Edited by Blaze69

I'm sorry to hear the jackal morphs are not great. I'd love to add jackals. Looks like a WIP? So maybe they'll improve. 

I don't know that they'd make great snow elves, but how about making them Forsworn? Bethesda just punted when they made Forsworn Bretons, which makes no sense at all. And the Forsworn are pretty much a bunch of jackals anyway.

It would be a lot of work because the NPCs would have to be modified. But the upside is you'd have jackals.

A free leopard model I came across for those that want it.

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/1033448

It's for Maya but I made it into an OBJ file too with the textures and also rounded out the eyes a bit since they were flat. Lacks paw pads though.

I'll be using the lower leg bone alignment on this model as an example for adding detail to the lower leg of my model.

Leopard Model.rar

I'm sorry to hear the jackal morphs are not great. I'd love to add jackals. Looks like a WIP? So maybe they'll improve. 

I don't know that they'd make great snow elves, but how about making them Forsworn? Bethesda just punted when they made Forsworn Bretons, which makes no sense at all. And the Forsworn are pretty much a bunch of jackals anyway.

It would be a lot of work because the NPCs would have to be modified. But the upside is you'd have jackals.

do you mean hyenas? Also i know of a rodent race.

Oops, yup. I meant the hyenas. Vaalsark will do for jackals.

You bet they will, and they do, lol :P. If you just look at my previous post, you'll see jackals are working fine for me (and I'm sure everyone as well), so there is no problem at all with the Vaalsark. Turns out things worked out pretty well with them. I didn't think it would be bad, but not this good either, so there's that :D.

Now, about the Kygarra (hyenas), I don't think they will get an update anytime soon; Wolf of the Azar went quiet a long time ago and none of their mods have been updated ever since, nor has there been any word about their planned new races, so I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

Honestly, while using them to replace Forsworn is not a bad idea per-se, I'm not sure I would like it. Yeah, there would be hyenas as NPCs ingame, but they would all be mostly just cannon fodder for the player to exterminate, just like bandits are. AFAIK there is no way to interact with the Forsworn except for the ones in a specific redoubt you can become allied with after a certain quest, so that would be very limited. Also ALL of the game's Forsworn NPCs would have to be edited, which is a lot of work. And last, in the case of some NPCs it would be a little spoiler-y to have them be hyenas as they are members of the Forsworn, because they are sleeper agents ("Yeah, see, I'm a regular Vukasin, just like the others, I don't know about this hyena thing, don't mind my fur color and face shape. I will totally not try to kill you for messing with the Forsworn. Not at all", Lol).

As I said, since all the races are covered by Yiffy Age already, I think there is no point in shoehorning them in it, but maybe updating the assets and the race just like you have done with Vaalsark and some of the others would be a nice thing. Still, if you are interested in that Forsworn thing, then by all means, go ahead.

OH and also blaze so this is whats really bugging me about the whole lykaios female hair, the males register apachii skyhair but the females don't. and honestly i would use the nords if they texture options were a bit better no offense to what they are i just prefer some color is all

Huh, that's weird. I don't know what could cause that. If male hairs are available, then female ones should work as well.

About that color thing, Nords should have the exact same colors as Lykaios do, because Lykaios just use the Khajiit color list and Nords have been modified to use it as well. Still, if you have RaceMenu installed, you can simply click on the small diamond to the right of the color slider to customise the tone to your liking. Yo can even save/load colors, so you can just change race to the Lykaios or whatever, save the color you want, go back to Nord, and load the saved color.

well nords on my game are whitewashed.... should they not be o.o i mean they have the fur and all but its all white

Are you sure you are not mistaking Nords and Breton? I mean, Nord NPCs will keep their original human skin tones and they may look a little weird in sone cases, but when creating your character, you should have the exact same colors available as original Lykaios do. If you go to the right-hand end of the skin tone slider, you should get a dark grey/light black skin. If you still have problems with that, post a pic and I'll se what I can do.

well nords on my game are whitewashed.... should they not be o.o i mean they have the fur and all but its all white

Are you sure you are not mistaking Nords and Breton? I mean, Nord NPCs will keep their original human skin tones and they may look a little weird in sone cases, but when creating your character, you should have the exact same colors available as original Lykaios do. If you go to the right-hand end of the skin tone slider, you should get a dark grey/light black skin. If you still have problems with that, post a pic and I'll se what I can do.

oh wow im kinda a ditz here i never actually tried moving the skin color slider over i always just used the presets. Thank you Blaze

I have been running into a specific issue with elder NPCs from the Populated Skyrim mod. They have the bodies of khajiit like they're supposed to, but they have a human head and no facial animations. I checked and my custom YAoS + Imperious patch is the last file with race edits to load, but instances of ElderRace and ElderRaceVampire in said patch both have the proper assets from YAoS.

I suspected that Populated Skyrim might be adding its own separate ElderRace, but the mod itself doesn't have any race edit records. Elder race NPCs from vanilla have the proper beast heads. NPCs of other races from Populated Skyrim have the proper YAoS head meshes. YAoS is loaded after Populated Skyrim.

Does anyone have any insight?