Hello, I hope you can help and iv tried looking though the forum to find a fix. I have an issue where the redguard, the normal heads as showing for females (Males are working as intended) and they all seem to have the exact same head. Every other race is working fine though and I dont believe I have a mod that would interfear with it.

Im using for model and textures
UNPB Preg 3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair

XP32 Maximum Skeleton-26800-1-96

as well as the base install of prerequisities for YAoS excluding any optional files like
Bigger argonian tails, better beast races, foot prints, and so on.

http://i.imgur.com/RT38gF0.jpg

Hello, I hope you can help and iv tried looking though the forum to find a fix.

Hi. Check page 21 post #417 of this topic. Maybe it will help.

A clean install as just reinstalling it or complete deletion and whipe the slate clean of all mods?

*Edit*

Not wanting to wait I just deleted it from the mod loader, downloaded new copies of all the files and loaded them up. Working perfectly fine now. Thank you for the help, honestly kind of ashamed I didnt think of doing it sooner :/

Is it allowed/possible to edit the replacer so, that only specific races or only one gender is replaced by furrys and the others stay human?

Well...

Yup, this mod is too extensive for a bunch of variants. It's a furry mod. That's what it is.

Hi. After this mod is finished any plans to add an option to change only male textures? and female leave vanilla like.

Refer to BadDog's post at the top of the page (and mine too). Sorry, not gonna happen. It's either Vanilla Skyrim or all furries (except for Orcs ). There is no option in between.

This^. Though if you want to give it a shot at making a custom version for your personal use that only affects certain races, you are free to do so.

Is it allowed/possible to edit the replacer so, that only specific races or only one gender is replaced by furrys and the others stay human?

Well...

Yup, this mod is too extensive for a bunch of variants. It's a furry mod. That's what it is.

Hi. After this mod is finished any plans to add an option to change only male textures? and female leave vanilla like.

Refer to BadDog's post at the top of the page (and mine too). Sorry, not gonna happen. It's either Vanilla Skyrim or all furries (except for Orcs ). There is no option in between.
This^. Though if you want to give it a shot at making a custom version for your personal use that only affects certain races, you are free to do so.

Probably haven't seen these posts, but great, thank you :)

...but anybody who wants to make variants based on this or reuse assets from it, be my guest. 

Blaze, you said the .tga files you get from running facegen are just working files and can be deleted, yes?

Should every tga file have a corresponding dds file? Because I seem to have way more tga files.

...but anybody who wants to make variants based on this or reuse assets from it, be my guest. 

Blaze, you said the .tga files you get from running facegen are just working files and can be deleted, yes?

Should every tga file have a corresponding dds file? Because I seem to have way more tga files.

Maybe it's just Windows playing tricks on you. Have you tried ordering by file type and then selecting all the TGA files and comparing the number with the DDS ones? Also if you have some FaceGen textures already present as loose files in some of the mod folders, Mod Organizer will overwrite those in the place they are instead of leaving them in the "Overwrite" folder itself, so that may be the reason (DDS files are overwritten wherever they are and the only ones that end up in the "Overwrite" folder are the TGAs).

Sorr if i missed this some where, But does devious devices not comply well with this? i've been trying to figure out how to add some simple slavery stuff in here and got invisivle hands and feet with some devices. they just wont overwrite. Not sure whats conflicting.

Of course, any face gear will not work/look right with the new beast heads, but apart from that everything from DD should work fine. The way vanilla races equip gear is not touched by this mod, only the gear itself, so there is no reason for it to happen. Maybe some DD install problems or something like that?

Try asking for help in the DD thread, and if they determine it's indeed Yiffy Age causing the issues, then I can run some testing on it

Sorr if i missed this some where, But does devious devices not comply well with this? i've been trying to figure out how to add some simple slavery stuff in here and got invisivle hands and feet with some devices. they just wont overwrite. Not sure whats conflicting.

Of course, any face gear will not work/look right with the new beast heads, but apart from that everything from DD should work fine. The way vanilla races equip gear is not touched by this mod, only the gear itself, so there is no reason for it to happen. Maybe some DD install problems or something like that?

Try asking for help in the DD thread, and if they determine it's indeed Yiffy Age causing the issues, then I can run some testing on it

Will do! I just wanted to check here first to see if it was a known issue, I wasn't expecting the face masks  to fit, but I'm not sure why the gloves and boots aren't showing and I've got no real way to shut them off.

What do you all think of the new leg shape for v1.1 of my model?

Still needs some tweaking and personally I prefer something in between, but I realized when comparing with the human model that the legs were too short. There is still a bit of a gap but think that I'll just scale it bigger to match the height. I originally planned to scale it a bit bigger than humans for my project anyways. Matching height while being a bit more bulky is good too.

https://gyazo.com/2a5462978d8be22b9ee3707077b3efb0

https://gyazo.com/945e2a1b827b7f5d0a70a82bf28e6894

Personally I feel that it would be better to scale up the legs while scaling down the size of the feet a bit.

Thanks. I had to resize different areas rather than all at once, but then I went back to the beginning and fixed the sizing with the sizing tool which I had not noticed before or just not tried to find. Instead I just eye balled it. My model was 1.77 and the human was at 1.9. Now I need to make some tweaks, get rid of some bulk , rebuild muscle tone and bone detail, then create a separate outer crotch model to merge down so I can avoid re-meshing.

Trying not to use dog pictures as examples since it is a cat. For right now I'm using Lions for the feet and Barra from Sunborn Rising for the legs as an example. Created by the same people that made Neofur.

https://gyazo.com/d07260c9ba81dcaac8f500a2ce78054b

https://gyazo.com/1ead4577ca9df7f25ab455deacdc47ae

Yes. I'd actually been thinking the legs were stubby in comparison with the body.

That leg shape is converging on Boo's latest leg shape, which I haven't done anything with yet. So I think it's doable with the simple skeleton modifications we've been using. I was thinking Boo's had the foot part too vertical, but yours is just as vertical and it looks fine. Maybe there's something in the proportions that makes it work.

The comparison with the human foot is is interesting--it doesn't look that much larger when you're just looking at the digi model.

Just a heads up - the new Inconsequential NPC's Patch includes both "BDDigiFeet.esp" and "BDHoodieSchlong.esp" as masters. These are no longer required by the main mod, am I right?

Yep, probably an oversight. BadDog has said he still uses the unconsolidated version on his game because he is in the middle of a playthrough, so he must have forgotten to swap the masters to the consolidated plugin before uploading.