(just Feedback idea attempt in case wasn't mentionedĀ ?ļø )

Any chance for a Snake race?Ā :snake:
I mean I know the most close are Argonians but..they are...lizards, and there's a retexture I use along with Custom Races mod (to not replace Argonians)Ā 
And even try to make the head shaped like a snake too (but fail lol)
And also there's a Tsaesci race mod but ehhh.. too buggy and the model is not the best neither honestly xD

Would be a nice implementation to add Snakes into Yiffy Age as how Bats are dwemer and Snakes would be tsaesci (who knows if might go against their true lore appearance (since some say they are humans like, there are nagas, etc, you know what I meant)Ā but, you know, It's Yiffy Age mod, so I suppose would be a problem if they are completely a anthro Snake race *shrugs*

I mean i know there would be no possible NPCs (unless in Sky Haven temple lol)Ā but would be fun to play as one snake with its respective head shape (instead of the typical Argonian one or any placeholder or generic xD )Ā stats and abilities such like..hm poison resistance? summon feral snakes?Ā anything

Ā 

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

USLEEP, SOS, and SKYUI go to the top, right below Dawnguard. The rest looks fine.

Sorry to bother you again but I moved them around like you said and started it up but I'm not sure if it's in the right order since I can get the game to run up to the main screen but then it crashes so I'm not sure if I'm missing something

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2020.04.09 - 16.55.28.24.png

56 minutes ago, technohawk1996 said:

I can get the game to run up to the main screen but then it crashes so I'm not sure if I'm missing something

Missing the actual RaceCompability, you will CTD at main menu without the scripts there. You are also missing quite a few dependecies like XPMSE and its dependecies, also using CBBE textures for some reason even though you don't have CBBE instealled. Also do not load any random stuff before the official DLCs, you have unofficial patch and SOS core loading before HearthFires and Dragonborn there.

Ā 

And please, next time instead of posting screenshots of small plugin list page, copy the actual plugin list from plugins.txt in your MO2 profile. You can find that in Mod Organizer -> Click the folder icon on top of modlist -> Open Profile Folder.

Ā 

Copy the contents inside a spoiler tag.

6 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Graphic design is not my passion.

Ā 

Bottles2.jpg

Ā 

(if anyone has suggestions for other races in design department, feel free to air them)

That's really cool, dude! I love the look on them! would have been funny if they were on standalone drinks mod/extension with its own buffs (or debuffs but dont see any reason why would they have xD) to complement YA even more :D

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Graphic design is not my passion.

Ā 

Bottles2.jpg

Ā 

(if anyone has suggestions for other races in design department, feel free to air them)

Extract?Ā  What the heck would you do with extract?Ā  Also, extract in this case is what I think it is, right?

4 minutes ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Extract?Ā  What the heck would you do with extract?

Well, going by what it can be used for (IIRC) in the mod that inspired this whole thing aka Soulgem Oven, either drink it to get some race-appropriate buffs, or in the case of a female character, use it to inseminate yourself.

Ā 

Basically yiff logic at play there, lol. :classic_tongue:?

Ā 

We can agree the milk does make (more) sense, though, right?

Also, extract in this case is what I think it is, right?

What kind of question is that? Yes, obviously, lol.

When you feel lonely and have no followers.

Why not have yourself x2?

Spoiler

Ā 

20200411163231_1.jpg.ef3e91fe21768f1dadf3713025ec6d52.jpg

Illusions of yourself that will also have your same abilities

Ā 

20200411171715_1.jpg.b86f0b134651a913db326e10481f22c9.jpg

This is a small bug.Ā  Illusions become physical form

(It happens when your illusions follow you and you enter a place)

I like it

Ā 

Ā