10 minutes ago, AnimeS101 said:

like i try to get into the game and it doesn't

is there something i'm missing?

If the game crashes before the main menu loads, then that means you are missing one or more master files for your installed plugins. Do you use any mod manager? Because they usually let you know which masters you are missing when you check the load order.

5 minutes ago, AnimeS101 said:

oh its showing that im missing the schlongs of skyrim - core.esm but i can't seem to find were to download it

Right on this site - Schlongs of Skyrim

Although something to note - if installing for Yiffy Age, you don't need to choose any of the three addons in the installer, since Yiffy Age provides a few by itself, and the standard SOS addons won't match up texture-wise with Yiffy Age's body textures. 

2 hours ago, AnimeS101 said:

oh does these mods work in skyrim se

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

No, the mod does not work in SE yet.

In fact, some of the previous posts were talking specifically about the future port to SE, but it doesn't exist yet. Guess you didn't even bother reading them? FFS, there is even a text window that clearly reads "Special Edition Compatible: NO" right below the download button, it's pretty hard to miss.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand: wolves.

Good news: I managed to port the new female textures for Lykaios to UUNP (the only files included in the package were CBBE only). Some areas or details are a tiny bit wonky, but I'd say it turned out pretty well. Also got the new (plantigrade) beast feet to work, as well as the new fluffy tails... which BTW include HDT variants. Once I'm done, I'll send all the assets I can get ingame to Bad Dog so this work is already done and he only needs to integrate them into YA. There will still be plenty left to do (hairs, beards, scars, most male assets) but at least part of the female assets will be done already, so that ought to save some time.

Here, have some wolfy goodness (more pics in the spoiler):

Spoiler

Not sure how obvious it is by the pictures, but as I said the tail is HDT-enabled. It's not as fake and rope-like as some other HDT tails around, and while it still lacks animation and stuff like vanilla tails do, at least it behaves relatively well and includes ground collision (so no more tails clipping through the ground). There's also a vanilla variant that uses the default tail animation system, in case you don't like HDT tails, but the tail mesh itself is the same for both options.

You may still be wondering how the full body looks, without that pesky bra and those ragged trousers in the way, right? Fret not, my friends, for here are the wolf tiddies :classic_tongue::

Spoiler

Got a handful more of artsy (ish) pics with poses and stuff that I took afterwards, so I may post them later.

6 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

Edit: Could we perhaps see how futa looks? :classic_rolleyes: 

The current sheath textures will obviously not match the new body, so unfortunately there is no point in trying yet.

Next I'll look into making new sheath textures that do match and are as seamless as I can get them (which honestly won't be much, but whatever). No promises, but if I'm able to come up with something halfway decent, I'll make sure to post pics so you can check it out.

20 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

It might take a bit, but I'm working on that. It will be for CCOR and WAF as well, including changes from USLEEP where relevant, along with possibly working with the SOS - Revealing Armors mod and Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes mod(i.e keeping the Revealing keyword, along with the stat changes from Kyrptopr's mods). Not sure how I'll deal with the more recent updates or releases, though. 

This. I'm thinking about more consolidated patches, like everything in the S.T.E.P guidlines.

2 hours ago, IGotBored said:

@Bad Dog and @Blaze69 quick question how hard is it to make a follower patch for this and by extension the Selachii? Would I just have to edit the esp and point the meshes and textures to the right location? But in the case of the selachii I would also have to change the race? 

You mean like a patch to "furrify" a follower from a mod or turn them into a Selachii (like I did with Recorder after that user request)? Or something else? I'm not sure what you mean by "follower patch".

On 8/4/2018 at 12:31 AM, IGotBored said:

Edit: Could we perhaps see how futa looks? :classic_rolleyes: 

Here's what I've got so far:

Spoiler

Some more fancy pics:

Spoiler

Not sure how it will look with other body shapes/ENBs/poses/lighting/effects/whatever, but it seems to blend good enough in my setup.

Bonus images: I've been playing around with the Kardia (Nisetanka) Inspired Armor and I've managed to fit the helmet to the Lykaios head. I think it came out pretty nice.

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You mean like a patch to "furrify" a follower from a mod or turn them into a Selachii (like I did with Recorder after that user request)? Or something else? I'm not sure what you mean by "follower patch".

Both. but as Bad dog answered then I guess just how to turn them into a selachii

2 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Both. but as Bad dog answered then I guess just how to turn them into a selachii

Oh, okay then.

It goes something like this:

1. Load up the game and create a character with the looks you want to have on the follower as a Selachii. Go in depth or not, whatever you want, but you need to end up with a player character that looks the way you want the follower to. BTW, it's a good idea to export the head nif using the Sculpt tab in RaceMenu.
  2. Open the console and type "spf Preset" without the quotes. This will save the PC's appearance into a .npc file named "Preset" that should have been created in the base Skyrim directory, where the .exe is.
  3. Load up the CK with both the main Shark Race plugin and the follower plugin tagged as "Active".
  4. Find the NPC entry for the follower. Change the race to "aaaSharkRace" and make sure that there isn't anything selected in the "Skin" field below (or it's set to NONE or DEFAULT).
  5. Go to the Character Parts tab and click on the "Import" button on the top right. Select the Preset.npc file that you exported before. The CK should update the NPC's appearance with that of the preset you created.
  6. The CK tends to bug out a bit here, and while it gets the tints right, it usually doesn't load the head parts properly. You have to manually select the proper records in the "Hair". "Brows", "Eyes", etc. fields in the bottom right of the window. Tip: if you exported the head nif from RaceMenu earlier, you can check the CK names of the head parts in the nif so they are easier to find.
  7. Click "OK" to close the NPC window and then save the plugin.
  8. Make sure the NPC entry is highlighted, and press Ctrl + F4. Say "Yes" to export the FaceGen data.

If everything went well, that should be it.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Kritta's new feet look good, but I think since they're as short as human feet they would look better plantigrade.  If it wouldn't be a pain to do, would you share a few more shots of your new wolf girl minus breasts or with them as small as possible?  I'm into surfboards.  With or without futa, I'm not as picky down there.

Edit: Oh yeah, I still don't care about SE yet.  If it's easier to port stuff up than down I would stick with Legendary.  Either or though.

On 8/2/2018 at 9:15 AM, Bad Dog said:

Starting to think about the next version of YA. Are people champing at the bit for a SE version? I'm inclined not to worry about it until then, but YA 5.0 may be a while. I'm not going to rush it.

Anything else people are wanting, or that I promised and forgot? Looking at the list I'm guessing an ETA of about Christmas.

Would it be to much trouble to ask for plantigrade patch to come with the new update? 

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lykaios_Female_New_Futa_1.png

Lykaios_Female_New_Futa_2.png

Lykaios_Female_New_Futa_3.png

Some more fancy pics:

Reveal hidden contents

Lykaios_Female_New_Futa_4.png

Lykaios_Female_New_Futa_5.png

Lykaios_Female_New_Futa_6.png

Not sure how it will look with other body shapes/ENBs/poses/lighting/effects/whatever, but it seems to blend good enough in my setup.

Bonus images: I've been playing around with the Kardia (Nisetanka) Inspired Armor and I've managed to fit the helmet to the Lykaios head. I think it came out pretty nice.

Reveal hidden contents

Kara_Armor_1.png

Kara_Armor_2.png

Kara_Armor_3.png

Kara_Armor_4.png

Whether She is intersex or not. I fallen love with her. I'm Curious What personality that she have. I'm Woman but don't tackle on me about Female loving Female. :)

So, This is SE porting? It looks good.

About Her foot I support Digitigrade Antro Feet. Rather than plantigrade. It's my personal taste.

I Hope Yiffy age ported into SE Because SE have better stability with less CTD since Yiffy age is heavy scripted mod. We need better stable environment. And Slowly but gently many mods are moving into SE. We mod user can't turn that tide, I think. So, it better Play with Yiffy age in SE untill we play Khajiit in 4-5 year later when Elder scroll 6 come.