3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Thinking now about doing a Player Cat mod that makes all the YA felinesĀ available to the player. Like the Unique Tiger, you play as khajiit but have the look of whatever species you choose. Not right away but maybe before YA5 is done.Ā 

Awesome! Can't wait and best of luck with the work you and others areĀ doing on this mod :3

3 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Hey how would i edit boots from custom armors to be invisible? Namely theĀ Kardia (ļ»æNisetanka) Inspired Armor really like the armor. Thanks for showing that off Blaze btw

There's threeĀ ways to go around it:

Ā 

Easy: edit the armor plugin and delete all ArmorAddons from the boots ARMO record. Very fast and gets the job done, but causes the vanilla bug where the slot isn't actually taken up and you can stack other feet items with it.

Ā 

Medium: copy all the "FeetBootsXXXX" ArmorAddons from YA into the armor plugin (you can firstĀ delete all non-vanilla races from the Races lists of those AAs so YA doesn't need to be made a master of the armor plugin), add them to the boots AA list, and edit the original boot AA to delete all races except for DefaultRace and ManakinRace.

Ā 

Hard: use Outfit Studio to delete the shoe/feet part of the boots and replace them with the YA paws, then take that mesh and create a duplicate with the Argonian feet. Duplicate the boots AA, point the new record to the Argonian meshes and races (and delete them from the original entry) and add it to the boots ARMO. Difficulty varies depending on how good you are with OS and what mesh youĀ are working on, but it's the best option IMO because it allows you to keep non-shoe parts like shin guards and stuff while fixing the boots for digi legs.

15 minutes ago, Shadowthedemon said:

Im trying to fix that right now but unsure how?

Sounds like you have other mods loading after YA that also edit the helmet records and the race data and thus revert YA's changes. Make sure the YA plugin is at the bottom of your load order.

6 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Sounds like you have other mods loading after YA that also edit the helmet records and the race data and thus revert YA's changes. Make sure the YA plugin is at the bottom of your load order.

Alright I did that, I fixed the bodies. The helmets are still messed up though? just on the guards. Followers and such are perfectly fine... hmph

Ā 

Thank you!

Ā Can I ask help? I got Face and body color not match problem again.

Ā 

Ā At last time, I Checked few thing and search webs for this problem then got some knowledge. The Problem bit solved at first time when I asked question in this thread. But, I have to reinstall Skyrim and Yiffy age 1 days ago for perfect clean start, that's where I got Body and Head not matched Problem again.

Ā 

Ā I know Bad dog use Face Gen for every NPCs. Their Head color, shape and war paint are correct. So, Head is Fine, no error. Problem is some character don't have matched color at body with their head. Last time it was Delphine she got Red orange head with grey yellow body. I solved her by match her body to red orange like her head, Although, I don't know how I do that. I just tried many things.

Ā And, then, this time both Delphine and Olfina Grey Mane-Her head is brown but body is white grey- got Problem And interesting NPC Jora Fair child-Like Delphine her head are Red orange but body and yellow grey- too.

Ā 

P.S about interesting NPC Patch every time I install and re install 3DNPC Some NPC Head and body mismatched. One time an NPC got fixed by after reinstall mod then next time other NPC got Problem. Thus reinstall can't sovle problem 100%.

6 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Ā Can I ask help? I got Face and body color not match problem again.

Do you have any mods loading after YA that may be editing those same NPCs? Because the only other explanation for the issue would be that the FaceGen data included in the YA files is bugged for some reason.

This is my current Mod order what mods or Mod order can cause This bug?

Ā 

I'm using NMM. I installed Yiffy age first when I newly install Skyrim again then I install others.

Ā 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
NPO Module - Crossbows.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
CombatSurrender.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
LegionArmory.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
HavokCollisionObject.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp=1
YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeHelgenRebornPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

I'm using NMM.

That's your problem. NMM sucks at handling mod files overwriting each other, and it's a pain to debug and fix. You should really make the jump to Mod Organizer 2 instead (the download is in the Skyrim Special Edition Nexus, but it also works in LE). In fact, since you have just finished installing and reinstalling, it's the best time to do so. There are tutorials and videos around on how to get it set up, and we'll be happy to help with it if needed.

Ā 

Apart from that, some notes on your load order:

• The three RaceMenu plugins (RaceMenu.esp, RaceMenuPlugin.esp, RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp). Should be higher up in the load order. right after the ESMs. Same goes for the FNIS.esp file.
  • You can disable theĀ BadDogSchlongCore.esm plugin, YA includes its own copy of the system (in the YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp) and by having it enabled you are only adding unnecessary script load.
  • You can delete theĀ HavokCollisionObject.esp, it's not needed anymore with the latest versions of HDT.
26 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

That's your problem. NMM sucks at handling mod files overwriting each other, and it's a pain to debug and fix. You should really make the jump to Mod Organizer 2 instead (the download is in the Skyrim Special Edition Nexus, but it also works in LE). In fact, since you have just finished installing and reinstalling, it's the best time to do so. There are tutorials and videos around on how to get it set up, and we'll be happy to hļ»æelp with it if needed.

Ā 

Apart from that, some notes on your load order:

• The three RaceMenu plugins (RaceMenu.esp, RaceMenuPlugin.esp, RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp). Should be higher up in the load order. right after the ESMs. Same goes for the FNIS.esp file.
  • You can disable theĀ BadDogSchlongCore.esm plugin, YA includes its own copy of the system (in the YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp) and by having it enabled you are only adding unnecessary script load.
  • You can delete theĀ HavokCollisionObject.esp, it's not needed anymore with the latest versions of HDT.

Okay. I'll try Mod organizer.

So, hopefully easy inquiry, I'm looking at adding in the Selachii and the Cellan Race. Should those be loaded in before or after Yiffy Age?

And curiously, how compatible are they? The last alternate race I added in was the Lungaris and their body models seemed to want to freak out a lot when posing. Like parts of the body/mesh weren't following with the rest of the skeleton. I've got a screenshot somewhere I'll try to attach of what I mean...

20180110001750_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Elrato said:

Hey. About the Lykaios males: did you manage to salvage any beards/facial hair from kritta?

There are some beard nifsĀ with the corresponding tri files and textures, but I haven't looked at them yet. They may be WIPs or they may be missing assets, but best-case scenario they should all work.

2 hours ago, RevyaCunning said:

So, hopefully easy inquiry, I'm looking at adding in the Selachii and the Cellan Race. Should those be loaded in before or after Yiffy Age?

The main Selachii plugin is treated as an ESM, so it will always load before YA (and the relative position between them doesn't really matter anyway). If you use the Follower plugin, it needs to load after YA.

Ā 

I can't remember if the Cellan plugin has any edit that overlaps with YA, but I'd load it before YA just in case.

2 hours ago, RevyaCunning said:

And curiously, how compatible are they? The last alternate race I added in was the Lungaris and their body models seemed to want to freak out a lot when posing. Like parts of the body/mesh weren't following with the rest of the skeleton. I've got a screenshot somewhere I'll try to attach of what I mean...

That's what happens when you try to use a HDT weighted body with a very old skeleton from back when only T/BBP was a thing; I think it was XPMS v1.93 or below. Lungaris use whatever skeleton is installed for vanilla races, which would mean you need to update your base skeleton (YA races work fine because the digi skeleton is separate from the base/vanilla one and based on one of the latests XPMSE versions).

Ā 

Download the latest version of XPMSE (I think it's at 4.xx now) and make sure no other modsĀ overwrite its files.

Encountered a problem on my end. Probably just something overwriting yiffyage but the forsworn armor the pelvis and shinsĀ areĀ invisible and the fur boots onĀ guards cause their shins to go bye byeĀ 

Spoiler

20180811001539_1.thumb.jpg.5a1773ca0b305619011af6f5573139dc.jpg20180811001347_1.thumb.jpg.1015a25304dfeb80260bba4e354c2460.jpg

Load order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Shark Race.esp
MolagBalsInferno.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
ScocLB.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
RLO - Effects.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
SkyUI.esp
Extended UI.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
YiffyAgeApachiiHair.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Sanctuary Reborn.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
Thieves Guild Redone.esp
BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp
RaceCompatibility-Dialog-Legendary.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
USLEP unpatch.esp
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Fort(ified) Dawnguard.esp
DawnguardArsenal.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
AoT.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Shark Race - Followers.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Inigo.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
ChaosDragons.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Stronger Daedric Artifacts.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
mihailaurorans.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
The Manipulator.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
mihailundeadwerewolf.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
khajiitmore.esp
argoniansmore.esp
AV1Jills.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
BDIC.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
HornyChaosDragons.esp
CL BladeofWoe.esp
CL ChillrendV3.esp
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
CL Nettlebane.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
HornyDeadlyDragons.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
CL Ebonyblade.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
DanceTogether.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu Overlays Hieroglyphics.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
Ish's Respec Mod.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
MorePP.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
VioLens.esp
wgwarpaint2p0.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
DeadlyDragonsMNCPatch.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
AncientDraugr.esp
Aspects_and_Auras.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
SexyNinja.esp
RippedBodySuit.esp
Brows.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
ParticleField.esp
GPArmorPack3.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
one.esp
Nini Stuff 2.0.esp
ShadowSpellPackage.esp
lilithsLacerator.esp
Nini Stuff 1.1.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
Predator Vision.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Faallokaar.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Dark Envoy.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Lyanna.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
FMR Ordinator Patch.esp
Let's dance again.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
BDO Gotha Rensa Female Armor UUNP.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp
[NINI] Trivene.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Tera Kyna Set by Team TAL.esp
Choker of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Zhumoyi.esp
Lusty.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
MBO 0048.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
FabLookEyes.esp
Akali Armour.esp
LykaiosRace.esp
BDLykaiosFemale.esp
BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Zim's Improved Dremora.esp
The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
Armor Merge.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Spousetocustomhome.esp
argonianraptor.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
YiffyAgeInigoPatch.esp
YiffyAgeSICPatch.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
Dragon_HDT.esp
MoreBeastRaceWarpaintsHD.esp
ArgonianTints.esp
AlduinDragonFollower.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SkyrimUltimateEyesRuhmastered.esp
LupineWerewolfPerkExpansion.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
[COCO]Anaconda.esp
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
SLAdventures.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
BDHoodieWW.esp
CubicHairRenewal.esp
WearablePubes.esp
MilkyObj.esp
Light Up Dawnguard.esp
YiffyAgeSofiaFurry.esp
Werewolves.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
YiffyAgeImperious.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Race Compatibility - ASLAL Dialogue.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Ā 

Ā 

On 8/5/2018 at 6:29 AM, Blaze69 said:

This is as good as I could get it to be. Skyrim's female bodies were simply neverĀ meant to be truly flat/breastless, and thus their topology "expects" there to be breasts to some extent (even if they are petite) and doesn't really allow to flatten them without ending up all distorted or sunken inwards.

Ā 

Anyway, hope they are good enough for you:

Kara_Flat_1.png

Ā  Hide contents

Kara_Flat_2.png

Kara_Flat_3.png

Kara_Flat_4.png

Kara_Flat_5.png

Kara_Flat_6.png

Ā 

Hey Blaze can you share this body shape nif? It's what I've been looking for.

9 hours ago, Teraunce said:

Hey Blaze can you share this body shape nif? It's what I've been looking for.

I'm away from home and will be so for a while, so unfortunatelyĀ I can't send you the file; but I can tell you how I did it.

Ā 

It's the base UUNP body (no HDT) with the CNHF preset and some slider edits to the breast sliders to flatten the breasts (I think BreastFlatness and some others, plus one or two of the Nipple ones too). Play around with those until you find a shape you are happy with. Tip: if you click on the preview window and then press T, the textures (and by extension normal maps) will disappear and will make it easier to see the actual shape of the mesh.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm away from home and will be so for a while, so unfortunatelyĀ I can't send you the file; but I can tell you how I did it.

Ā 

It's the base UUNP body (no HDT) with the CNHF preset and some slider edits to the breast sliders to flatten the breasts (I think BreastFlatness and some others, plus one or two of the Nipple ones too). Play around with those until you find a shape you are happy with. Tip: if you click on the preview window and then press T, the textures (and by extension normal maps) will disappear and will make it easier to see the actual shape of the mesh.

Ahh ok then. I'll try to do that. I was just asking because my 'sona is a masculine (basically male figure including lack of breasts) herm and I suck at modeling and...and...ehh who am I kidding. Time to go look on the internet for 3d models that don't exist so I can try to import them and do a terrible job.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, Bad Dog said:

Starting to think about the next version of YA. Are people champing at the bit for a SE version? I'm inclined not to worry about it until then, but YA 5.0 may be a while. I'm not going to rush it.

Ā 

This is likely to be the KrittaKittyļ»æ Memorial Version (not literally, I hope, I believe she's just left off modding for now). I'm picking through her Lykaios resources and there's a shit ton of work in there. I'll bring as much of it into YA as I can. Next version is likely to include:

• The new Lykaios meshes and textures. I haven't looked in detail at the head but if it seems too low-poly I think I can increase the poly count without losing KK's work.
  • Lykaios beards and hair on the canine races as seems appropriate. Characters with beards in the base game (Falk Fire-Beard, Roggi Knot-Beard) should have beards in YA. Balgruuf needs an elegant braided beard, definitely.
  • Citrus heads for Vaalsark/Imperials. That's the last vanilla head mesh. All the rest are already Citrus.
  • Detailed fur textures for hyenas, vaalsark, and khajiit. (I don't see any reason to put up with sucky khajiit textures when everyone else is looking good.)
  • Scars for everybody. There's a thing in Vanilla where there are race morphs in addition to the other tri files. Apparently all the humanoid races work off one base shape. IĀ thinkĀ this means that you don't need separate scars for every race, to fit the base head shape. If I can make this work then all the Citrus heads can work off the same set of scars. I don't guarantee to duplicate every vanilla scar--there are some burn marks that might be hard to do well on fur--but I'll get a variety.
  • New panther textures. Sticking with the dark elf/panther match.
  • If I can do it at all, dark elf tattoos. With the new textures it might not even be hard.
  • Odd additional improvements. I made a better Ysgramor statue, maybe some new load screens.

Anything else people are wanting, or that I promised and forgot? Looking at the list I'm guessing an ETA of about Christmas.

BadDog as a side note a bunch of textures are broken in the current download, all of them _s files. It crashes the SSE CK pretty badly.

Ā 

Edit: Mind on other things. typed wrong B name. Fixed.

Ā 

Edit 2: Here's the Nifscan error report:

Spoiler

meshes\actors\character\character assets\faceparts\femalekhajiiteyeleft.nif
Ā Ā Ā  Block [7]: BSLightingShaderProperty has Environment Map Skyrim shader type or SLSF1_Environment_Mapping flag set, must be used together only

meshes\actors\character\character assets\faceparts\femalekhajiiteyeright.nif
Ā Ā Ā  Block [7]: BSLightingShaderProperty has Environment Map Skyrim shader type or SLSF1_Environment_Mapping flag set, must be used together only

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalekhajiiteyeleft.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalekhajiiteyeright.nif

textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\female_p1_1.nif
Ā Ā Ā  Block [4]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios female textures\femalehandslykaios_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios female textures\skinheadfemalelykaios_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks\lykaios_whiskers.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_brows.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_cheekcolor.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_cheekcolorlower.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_chin.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_dirt.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_eyeliner.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_eyesocket01.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_eyesocket02.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_eyesocketlower.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_eyesocketupper.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_eyestripe.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_forehead.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_forehead_dot.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_furpattern1.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_furpattern2.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_headstripe.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_laughlines.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_lipcolor.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_neck.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_nose.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_paint02.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_paint03.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_paint04.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_paintears.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_snout.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\# lykaios race textures\lykaios tintmasks (original)\lykaios_whiskers.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\children\kygarra\femalefeet_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\children\lykaios\femalehands_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\children\lykaios\skinheadfemalelykaios_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\kygarrafemale\femalefeet_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\kygarramale\handsmale_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\snowleopardfemale\femalefeet_s.dds
Error reading file textures\actors\character\snowleopardmale\handsmale_s.dds

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Teraunce said:

BadDog as a side note a bunch of textures are broken in the current download, all of them _s files. It crashes the SSE CK pretty badly.

That's because they were saved using the L8 Greyscale format, which has the same quality as R8G8B8 (aka uncompressed) but a much smaller file size. It works fine in LE, keeps the texture size and memory impact slightly lower, and the textures are not affected because speculars are greyscale maps anyway; unfortunately the SE engine can't handle the format so that's probably why it crashes.

Ā 

You'll have to open them in GIMP or Photoshop and resave them either as DXT1 (even smaller size, quality loss) or R8G8B8 (bigger size, no quality loss).

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That's because they were saved using the L8 Greyscale format, which has the same quality as R8G8B8 (aka uncompressed) but a much smaller file size. It works fine in LE, keeps the texture size and memory impact slightly lower, and the textures are not affected because speculars are greyscale maps anyway; unfortunately the SE engine can't handle the format so that's probably why it crashes.

Ā 

You'll have to open them in GIMP or Photoshop and resave them either as DXT1 (even smaller size, quality loss) or R8G8B8 (bigger size, no quality loss).

Gimp can't open DDS files and I don't have 3 figures to blow on Photoshop. Paint.net can't open them either.

Ā 

Edit: Gimp can open them but it crashes when saving as DXT5

Ā 

Edit2: Fixed them by opening them with Gimp, saving them as RGB8, opening them with Paint.net, saving as DXT3 in Ultra-HQ.

34 minutes ago, Teraunce said:

Gimp can't open DDS files and I don't have 3 figures to blow on Photoshop. Paint.net can't open them either.

Ā 

Edit: Gimp can open them but it crashes when saving as DXT5

GIMP works with DDSs just fine as long as you install the plugin for it, and it can also load (and save) L8 and L8A8 files; I know because that's how I edited those textures in the first place. Make sure you have the latest version of GIMP and you are using the proper export settings.

Ā 

It's not DXT5, it's DXT1. By using 5 you are wasting file size on an alpha channel that won't be used anyway. DXT5 should only be used for textures that absolutely must keep the alpha channel intact (i.e. Khajiit head textures, textures with transparency, tangent space/"_n" normal maps); everything else should use DXT1 if you want/need them compressed. Except for model space normals (_msn) which should never ever ever be compressed, always keep those asĀ uncompressed R8G8B8.