On 1/20/2018 at 6:15 AM, Babushka234 said:

Hello,

I have tried everything you said and unfortunately it still didn't work, and I do have RCAE installed in the left pane.

I also looked through this forum and saw somebody having the same problem last year, and somebody replied with "The last person who had this issue installed the XPMSE skeleton and it worked".

I installed the XPMSE skeleton and all it's requirements, and this awesomely enough fixed it! It allows me to select the Bretons and Fennec races in the race menu. The only thing is, I'm having the same problem I did firstly, where the animations for the head would not play (i.e Blinking, talking, expressions, etc.), and instead the mesh would distort whenever it tried playing an animation. I have attached some examples below where different facial expressions were used, to try and better explain it:

Neutral (Same thing happened before opening the 'showracemenu'):

Happy:

Happy.bmp

Surprised:

Surprised.bmp

I know they all look the same, but adjusting the slider shows the distortion of the face start to grow. In a new game where the character creation menu appears, every other race works fine, but the Bretons/Fennecs never do for me, and I have no idea why.  I have also tried what you suggested before, adjusting the weight of the character didn't work, I do use Mod Organizer, I am using the latest version of YA, and I have deleted and reinstalled everything multiple times. 

I have tried multiple load orders, including the automatic one (LOOT I think it's called?), and none seemed to help.

If it's okay, do you still have the downloads for previous versions of YA? I would like to play again and I don't want to bother you/waste your time with this, although a fix for this would be amazing.

Thank you, and sorry for the problems.

Installing XPMSE stopped it from crashing when selecting Breton/Fennec for me. Not sure about the rest of it yet though.

Nope, that's part of YA.

On the subject of the fucking breton heads, I saw a breton recently that had the problem pretty bad. (Some fox bard in the bard's college from interesting npcs). All the rest are fine.

Maybe a screwup in the facegen nif? But then why does it happen for the PC?

Since it's in the modified head (hyena head repurposed for foxes) it should not be the head nif. Could still be something odd in the tris? But then it should affect the rest of the pointy-eared races. Also, that's citrus' tri that I haven't edited. I could try running it through blender and see if that improves matters.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

On the subject of the fucking breton heads, [...] Since it's in the modified head (hyena head repurposed for foxes) it should not be the head nif. Could still be something odd in the tris? But then it should affect the rest of the pointy-eared races. Also, that's citrus' tri that I haven't edited. I could try running it through blender and see if that improves matters.

I've never had that problem on my edited version of YA, so I compared my plugin and the original one and the only difference between the Breton heads is that I pointed them to the cheetah tris instead of the "Khajiit(Fe)MaleHeadHipoly.tri" ones. You could try replacing the HiPoly tris with the Cheetah ones and see if that fixes the bug.

EDIT: well, I have to say I did also edit the head nif itself to change the UV and fix the neck seam that shows up when you remove the fur layer. But that meant simply importing the new shape and UVs via the Outfit Studio OBJ import and then saving again, so I doubt it could have any effect on the head and/or fix the issue. Ergo, my point still stands.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So you like the cheetah tris on the fox heads? I edited both, but the cheetah tris keep round ears from getting pointy on some of the expressions. Maybe I'll replace the hipoly tri file and go find that bard again.

Not so much "like them" as "I used them with the foxes for some reason and I'm not having issues with the heads so it must have fixed the bug somehow". While I haven't explicitly checked out Bretons and their expressions (and thus I can't speak for all of them), I have gone through the Mind of Madness quest and Sheogorath's expressions seemed to work and fit just fine, so I'd say the tris work good enough on non-round-eared heads.

8 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Where did the wreath come from?

It's the Wedding Wreath (ID: 0008895A), from the vanilla game. Seems like it can only be found during the DB Wedding quest and in one specific location in Solstheim. I've also seen the mesh used by mods, though; most notably the Sisterhood of Dibella one.

Hey there,

little question from my side - but first, thank you for this great mod! I've recently started a new play through with it and have to say... it's a great experience to have an all furryfied Skyrim. Especially the Cheetah-Altmer and Snowy-Elfs are cute :smile:

But my actual Problem;

I'm playing this time with SL-Aroused and there's my prob... Arousal triggers the schlong not really well.

Everything is o k from an arousal between ~0 and ~56-60 - sheathed -> tiny tip -> half erected is working but then it begins, at around ~56-60 arousal the schlong switches to the erected version.

If I Play (mostly) in First Person it may occur, that the schlong goes sheathed again and then, it won't erect anymore but you can see the sheathed tip bending up with more and more arousal until around ~90 arousal, where the bending is max - then the schlong appears again.

You can shortly fix it if you activate "bend schlong down" and "bend schlong up" one time each - but that won't work for long, then the schlong sheathes itself again.

It doesn't matter, whether it's your pc or a npc character. I think I haven't had this before, but even a clean install on a clean save - and a new game - did help.

Do you Need any more information, or better, have any fix/idea what happened?

I've tried to move YA more up/down in the load-order, but it didn't help.

Sincerely

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

That's a combo I run with and I haven't seen that behavior. But put this in your scripts folder. Tell me if it fixes the problem.

Since I switch to the fully erect mesh at half erect, I figured I didn't need to catch all the SOS events from half to full erect. But that might be causing this problem. 

BDSOSSchlongPlayer.pex

I Need to test it a bit further, but on the first glimpse it's looking really good!

PC and NPC Schlongs seem to work as intended again. I'll try to Play a bit today and if anything is strange I'd Report back - but for now I think it did the trick.

Thank you, sir :smile:

9 hours ago, Blusonder1123 said:

Is there a way to keep argonians and orcs? (Or picking particular races, for that matter?)

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Argonians and khajiit don't change. Orcs stayed orcs in the previous version. No way to keep them in this one.

^This. Picking particular races to remain as human while the others are furryfied, while technically possible, would take a ton of work and is completely out of the question, period.

As for playing as one of the vanilla human/elven races with YA (while all NPCs remain as furries), it could be possible as long as you use a custom race that is self-contained and doesn't rely on stuff like vanilla head parts. Don't really know of any that fits that criteria, though; but that's because I never searched for it, and I'll admit it would be interesting to know so it can be posted in the description or whatever for those that may want to do it.

Apologies if this has already been answered literally years ago, but I did a little bit of digging after noticing none of the BD Hoodies ever left their sheaths, and was directed toward the downloads page of the hoodies file. After looking for a file named "Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Schlongs_Erection_Patch" I couldn't find it anywhere, not even in the old files folders. Was this bug simply fixed in a newer version, or am I just blind and can't find it?

What happens if you go through a load door?

I've been having trouble with the SL animation check. Ashal says there aren't known bugs in that code so it's probably something I'm doing, but I haven't been able to find it. The current code leaves the shaft out if SL says the character is in a scene, but I'm sometimes getting that it's still in a scene when it isn't. I can give you code that errs the other way, but sometimes that's not good for animations that bend the schlong down.

When I exit a cell it stays the way it is. I'm starting to wonder if its on my end though I'm noticing a few other mods not firing scripts.

Edit: I stand corrected. It is now staying erect the whole time.

Edit 2: It was FloppySOS that was stuck. Setting that as disabled in the MCM menu for player fixed it.