[mod] [Stellaris] Real Human Slaves!

Nessa

Specifically, you have to play with the mod's asset selector. (Found in the mod's gfx\portraits\asset_selectors\ folder normally.) Paste the following -above- whatever you find in the pop scope. (The pop scope is the first major scope. Usually they'll have a comment "#pop scope" showing where it starts. But if not it will just say "pop = {".)

Spoiler

#####################
		# NEW SLAVE SECTION #
		#####################

# Domestic pleasure slaves ;-)
		random = {
			trigger = { 
						AND = {
									is_enslaved = yes
									has_slavery_type = { country = owner type = slavery_domestic }
						}
			}
			list = {
						# Domestic Slaves
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_dom_maid.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_dom_kink_spike.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_dom_kink_leather_white.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_dom_bowtie_green.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_dom_bowtie_red.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_dom_bowtie_purple.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_dom_bowtie_black.dds"
			}
		}

# Battle Thralls
		random = {
			trigger = { 
						AND = {
									is_enslaved = yes
									has_slavery_type = { country = owner type = slavery_military }
						}
			}
			list = {
						# Battle Thralls
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_bat_armor_1.dds"
			}
		}

# FOOD
		random = {
			trigger = { 
						AND = {
									is_enslaved = yes
									has_slavery_type = { country = owner type = slavery_livestock }
						}
			}
			list = {
						# Food
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_cat_chains_1.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_cat_rags_1.dds"
			}
		}

# LABORERS
		random = {
			trigger = { 
						AND = {
									is_enslaved = yes
									has_slavery_type = { country = owner type = slavery_normal }
						}
			}
			list = {
						# Laborers
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_lab_collar_1.dds"
						"gfx/models/portraits/human/human_female_slave_lab_rags_1.dds"
			}
		}

Important: This is only the girls. You'll have to copy the same block from the male asset selector as well.

Leaders make less sense because you can't actually enslave a leader. UNLESS you want certain situations. Like say...  if the government is a vassal. Or perhaps a thrall of a fallen empire. Those cases will require new conditions however. And I'm not sure if it's possible. (Probably but I've never tried it.)

If looking at the code I posted, you can see the conditions under the trigger command. Things like has_slavery_type, etc.

I've been wondering if there exist a mod that just removes clothing without the need for slavery. With so many adult mods popping up on this forum, I'd love to have a nudist humans mod to go along with all the other lewdness going on.

Your Stellaris Birthday Suits mod seems to have been removed completely, and the only mod I can find that adds human nudity is this one, but it's restricted to slavery.

Erm... Asari and Elves both have nudity. If you use the LL patches anyway. :confused:

The Birthday Suit thing wasn't even a mod. It was just the base portrait files. (I think... can't recall now.) These days there are some better looking hoomans from some portrait mods but they'd need to be without apparelized. :smiley: Which isn't hard to do, but my interest was never in hoomans at all so that will need to be done by someone else. (Don't have the time anyway. Too busy making ships! :blush:)

If I was into human mods, my suggestion would be some kind of combined mod. Get the best looking portraits for humans, grab the best clothes, without apparelize the girls, and add in both slavery and other conditions for shedding clothes. (Elves for instance shed it all if they're Sidh OR several other conditions. More coming in 2.0 even.) Another fun tie in could be with that planetary modifier mod. Throw in some tasteful human only events and you'd have a well constructed adult stellaris mod.

Humanoids are kind of a lost cause with PDX not really making girl versions for any of them at all. (If it wasn't for the voicesets and the new ship style, that DLC is a TOTAL waste of memory.) Then it's a case of replacing the stupid humanoids with totally new portraits. And if you're going to that trouble, might as well just make a different mod entirely.

I occasionally think about doing something like the above but then I realize... I'd rather do up Quarian portraits without suits or something more interesting. So, it won't be me! :dragon:

Huh. Could be an accidental thing made public. That's happened a few times with the elves. (Though somebody has to be nuts trying that now. Elves has really gotten big. :dragon:)

At any rate, I'm not really sure what the Steam stance on nudity/naughty content is. There are a few stellaris mods on steam with nudity right in the screenies. But whether it's not allowed and they just haven't noticed is another issue.  :confused:

It's also unclear who curates the content. Is it steam moderator team or the game developers. The report feature refer to a "steam online conduct rules" (netiquette, I guess), but I don't know where to find that thing. Seems like if you want your content down, you'll need to either "bully" the uploader or send a DMCA takedown.

Edit: I don't think nudity is a huge issue. There are several Darkest Dungeon mods with nipples out and they've been hosted just fine.

I have seen an actual Steam official... that didn't look (or frankly act) very official. But that was just about a Patreon link.

As for this stuff, I don't really care if it's "stolen" per se. It exists as a bare-bones thing for someone else to build on. Stealing the Asari or Elves though is an exercise in futility. Any stolen mod would be rapidly outdated with every new update. :dragon:

2 hours ago, Nessa said:

I have seen an actual Steam official...

Steam officials aren't a thing. You have valve employee, steam global moderators and then game community moderator. The first 2 will show a star or display a badge when they interact with the community, the last one will only have a moderator status for the discussion forum. The UGC are curated by the game developers/publisher, which are also advertised as such when they interact publicly. If somebody comes around and his/her profile/name do not show exactly what they are, then they're a regular user and have no say or authority.

So the valve controls the steam! Cute. :blush:

It was just one case that I saw. Somebody (that looked like a normal user to me anyway) said to take down a patreon link. Then somebody else showed up with a "Dev" tag saying the first guy was indeed an employee of.... something. It all seems very disorderly which has always been my experience when having to deal with Steam anyway. :dragon:

Yeah, the "dev" tag is the game developer. The individual you saw is a moderator on paradox's games steam community forums, but that rank stops there and from valve point of view do not extend to UGC present on the workshop. All that thing was a shitty way for paradox to curate the mod: didn't point to any rule and a "do this or else" in the workshop's comment section.

Well the concern over a patreon link was ridiculous anyway. It's not like PDX is losing money due to somebody giving a mod author a dollar a month. :blush::blush:

PDX was even worse previously on their forums. Crazy rules about "you can't host your mod anywhere but here" nonsense. They've lightened up on that stupidity at least with Stellaris. Last I checked the CK2 modding scene was pretty weird about that still.

Leaders/rulers are a bit tougher as they don't have as many cases where "without apparel" makes sense. Buuut....  the following snippet assigns an outfit to a leader who's government has the hive mind authority. What you'd need to do, is pick an outfit that is "less than covering", and use that in a situation like this.

leader = { #scientists, generals, admirals, governor

# Hive Minds are all BORG
		random = {
			trigger = { owner =  { has_authority = auth_hive_mind } }
			list = {
						"gfx/models/portraits/shared_clothing/female/elven_female_clothing_hive.dds"
						#"gfx/models/portraits/shared_clothing/female/elven_female_clothing_hive_drow.dds"
						#"gfx/models/portraits/shared_clothing/female/elven_female_clothing_hive_lunari.dds"
			}
		}

OR.. make a new race of crazy hippy people that don't wear clothes. Then you wouldn't have to worry about various cases. Just everybody sheds clothing... for some reason. That would be more like the Sidh race in Elves. In their current state anyway. (When I get to it they'll have proper rainbow freak hairstyles and lunatic party outfits. :dragon: )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey how do you get to the Elves asset selector? I figured out how to have certain things I want show up instead of other things. =p But I can't find the Elves of Stellaris's asset selector from where mods are usually stored for Stellaris. (in the documents folder) I'm learning this as I go so I'm probably messing up somewheres.

Thanks! (Also pls have an opt out for the crazy hairstyles and party outfits for sidh elf set! I roleplay them evolving on a humid tropical world where clothing was seen as more decorative jewelry than anything covering. Right now their perfect for me!)

They're in the same place as vanilla: gfx/portraits/asset_selectors. ;)Unless you mean how do you unpack it? You have to find it in your steam workshop folder and unzip it it your mod folder. Just be aware anything in your mod folder will override what you've got in your steam workshop folder.

Whoops! This is Real Humanoid Slaves! Not something on Steam!!! :open_mouth:

On 5/8/2018 at 10:46 PM, Hunter136 said:

Hey Nessa, if you have time do you think you could help me find a way to get this mod to work with a bunch of additional portrait mods?

Slowly if need be?

So, from what I've been able to gather, the load order for Stellaris mods is alphabetical.  I'm using this mod along with the (-United Sci-Fi Races-) mod.  As that mod starts with a special character, the ( thing, it will alphabetically be loaded before Real Human Slaves.  

I fixed this by editing the .mod file for this mod and changing the name to !!Real Human Slaves.  

28 minutes ago, Mylandus442 said:

So, from what I've been able to gather, the load order for Stellaris mods is alphabetical.  I'm using this mod along with the (-United Sci-Fi Races-) mod.  As that mod starts with a special character, the ( thing, it will alphabetically be loaded before Real Human Slaves.  

I fixed this by editing the .mod file for this mod and changing the name to !!Real Human Slaves.  

Do you mean the first one in the list has highest priority, or the first one in the list will be overwritten by the ones below it? I assume the latter.

1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Do you mean the first one in the list has highest priority, or the first one in the list will be overwritten by the ones below it? I assume the latter.

No, the former.  First one in the list has priority and will overwrite anything following.  That's why you see the names of all the patch mods beginning with an exclamation mark  or other special character.

Archived