[mod] [Stellaris] Real Human Slaves!

Nessa

On 1/21/2018 at 5:42 AM, Hunter136 said:

Okay, I'll try that later. :smile:

Edit: Could you perhaps help me a bit more specifically? I understand if you don't want to, I'm pretty much accepting that I'm probably being stupid and not seeing what I need to do. (Though to be fair my mind is running several miles a minute as of typing this)

To get it to work with pops? (And possibly leaders?)

Only need it to work for at least one mod (Galactic Empire species)

This might make working with mods like this infinitely easier for you if you didn't know this:

1. Get the free tool, "Winmerge."

2. Figure out how to use it. It's very easy. It highlights differences (both extra and missing content) in files.

3. Take every file that exists in both mods and run it through Winmerge.

4. Your output file should include all the changes from both files.

Edit: Woops, that was the last comment on the first page. Hm, I'll leave it here because it is a useful method.

8 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

This might make working with mods like this infinitely easier for you if you didn't know this:

1. Get the free tool, "Winmerge."

2. Figure out how to use it. It's very easy. It highlights differences (both extra and missing content) in files.

3. Take every file that exists in both mods and run it through Winmerge.

4. Your output file should include all the changes from both files.

Edit: Woops, that was the last comment on the first page. Hm, I'll leave it here because it is a useful method.

I'll try it.

Archived