Hello,

Is there a recommended setting for YPS Fashon?  The description basically said to choose one for deformed feet.  But it also adds tripping, pain and other effects.  Basically, I want the addiction from YPS Fashon, but don't want to create conflicts with the other effects.  Thank you.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:23 AM, abode said:

I'm getting blue skin when using devious training. It usually happens during a sex scene. I am using the Skyrim SE, DT Core 3.0 SE Beta, DT Martyr SE Beta, DT Mayhem SE beta, and I've installed DT Textures beta through MO.  I've also checked that the textures are placed correctly using the virtual folder features (They are correctly in data/textures/actors/character/SlaveTats/devioustraining). Also, for good measure I tried starting a new game but the issue appears pretty early on in the game.

Can anyone explain to me what I am missing? Thanks

Noticed you didn't mention if you actually had SlaveTats installed. That would be the most likely cause of your blue textures.

On 6/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, Zeldier said:

@YojimboRatchet u have to extract the 3.1 sse version first. and then isntall the following 3 mods from that extract. ddt core, ddt martyr and ddt mayhem.

*sigh* thank you.

spent ages trying to figure out why dt3 for se just wasn't working...

had the file and the textures...

just never occurred to me to just check the damn file for the installs of the mods...

just assumed it was an AIO for dt3...

but 39 pages of comments later... BAM there's the answer...

Ok so this is driving me crazy, DTMayhem keeps causing my player to go blue when this triggers.image.png.6aae6183818bc1d60eb7f1a9d01d0c9c.png

I DO have slavetats+the textures from this mod yet this keeps happening even when I've turned BOTH of these off
 image.png.30d299792ce53fbedf88476cb051f3ff.png
and looking in racemenu I can see it's this being applied (doesn't seem to match what's said in console?) 

image.png

11 hours ago, ZootyBooty said:

Ok so this is driving me crazy, DTMayhem keeps causing my player to go blue when this triggers.image.png.6aae6183818bc1d60eb7f1a9d01d0c9c.png

I DO have slavetats+the textures from this mod yet this keeps happening even when I've turned BOTH of these off
 image.png.30d299792ce53fbedf88476cb051f3ff.png
and looking in racemenu I can see it's this being applied (doesn't seem to match what's said in console?) 

image.png

it seems that texture for day83 is missing

strange - i cant confirm it now -  but to quick fix try to find in skyrim/data:
/texture/actors/slavetats/dt (or something like this)/ find file .dds - probably day83.dds
if this file not existt try to find day82.dds and clone it with changed name to 83

i dont remember name file syntax - so keep in mind, you can find somethin similar to my example only.

good luck

Bug Report:

DT3 resets facial expressions every time it polls, updates and does calculations.

This also means it will reset the open mouth expression of DDi gags and closes the mouth.

This happens every 4-6 seconds (or how often DT3 updates) or open/closing DT3 MCM.

This way DT3 effects other mods that change facial expressions too, breaking facial emotions or mouth poses.

DT3 effects on my setup:

> Sexlab expressions

> SLS open mouth poses (maybe MM1 found a workaround already, maybe, at least open mouth pose seems less effected now)

> Kziit's gag script and gag facial expressions (makes the lips twitch and prevents gag expressions aka eye/brows)

> any SL blowjob animation (noooo ?)

> PC headtracking and Voice type (expressions if NPC are near)

I also activated "changes on cell change" but the regular polling still resets facial expressions. I deactivated gag/blindfold training, but this can prevent the effect of the regular polling, probably those features can't even be fully deactivated.

I mostly ignored the DT3 glitch effect, but now I can't unsee it anymore. I blame MM1 and SLSbeta for that ?

The effect can be seen even on the pony girl screen shot you uploaded on DT3 mod main page (closed mouth over bridle) ?

18 hours ago, ZootyBooty said:

Looking in the files there's only 63 days in there, and in slave tats it also shows the same. So the mod seems to be applying days that don't exist (64-83(however it does seem to stop at 83 even though my PC is well past that))

I did attempt to use your fix but it doesn't seem to work eitherway. Is it possible to get a toggle for this feature in the future as I'm not really a fan of it + I use a fair amount of slots for other tats as it is.

>Is it possible to get a toggle f
-yes

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Bug Report:

DT3 resets facial expressions every time it polls, updates and does calculations.

This also means it will reset the open mouth expression of DDi gags and closes the mouth.

This happens every 4-6 seconds (or how often DT3 updates) or open/closing DT3 MCM.

This way DT3 effects other mods that change facial expressions too, breaking facial emotions or mouth poses.

DT3 effects on my setup:

> Sexlab expressions

> SLS open mouth poses (maybe MM1 found a workaround already)

> Kziit's gag script and gag facial expressions (makes the lips twitch and prevents gag expressions aka eye/brows)

> any SL blowjob animation (noooo ?)

> PC headtracking and Voice type (expressions if NPC are near)

I also activated "changes on cell change" but the regular polling still resets facial expressions. I deactivated gag/blindfold training, but this can prevent the effect of the regular polling, probably those features can't even be fully deactivated.

I mostly ignored the DT3 glitch effect, but now I can't unsee it anymore. I blame MM1 and SLSbeta for that ?

The effect can be seen even on the pony girl screen shot you uploaded on DT3 mod main page (closed mouth over bridle) ?

i need to check it at home - im not sure - i think i had some problem with it too
probably DT is agresive and try to open mounth after training (but maybe also without... close? :) ) - it's not critical for me but... annoying.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:06 PM, skyrimfet said:

probably DT is agresive and try to open mounth after training (but maybe also without... close? :) )

Yes, DT3 very aggressive :classic_sleep:

The training state has no effect on the facial expression reset, tried:

> new game, not trained yet, facial expressions reset anyways

> deactivated gag and blindfold training => this made DT3 crazy and it updated multiple times (SLIF update spasms), until it continued to reset facial expressions

I fear it's not the DT3 training function or the training features, but the regular polling and updates that reset the facial expressions unrelated to any MCM settings.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:06 PM, skyrimfet said:

it's not critical for me but... annoying.

DT3 rocks and I had it in LO ever since it came out and I just explained to myself that the closing mouth simulates the PC chewing on the gag or swallows spit ?

After deactivating DT3 I saw that my PC has many more expressions I never saw before (on my setup), because DT3 resets those every 4-6 seconds.

Even worse, since SLS added pose options for facial expressions that might be combined with mod features, DT3 could start to be a feature breaking mod.

The extreme polling/updating could be the cause for other issues that end in CTD:

> if fighting in DDs and DT3 updates after the battle and game gets saved => CTD on save because of skse co save never finishes

> if devices get removed with DDe while DT3 updates => CTD on device removal

I learned that:

> to prevent CTD on save it's wise to check console if DT3 is still working after DDs get removed/added or after combat in DDs

> after devices get added to the PC and DT3 is updating it's better to wait a while before removing devices

> the "update on cellchange" DT3 function doesn't prevent most DT3 polling and updating

> deactivating the blindfold effect doesn't work if DT3 is allowed to modify DDi settings

> Slave Tats adding by DT3 often fails, workaround seems to reset DT3 at least once on a new game

Even with those glitches/bugs I was able to use DT3 in a 200 hour game and DT2 in a 400 hour game without breaking those.

DT2 caused CTD from extensive scripts running regularly (CTD during combat), but mainly it just caused a lot of lag

DT3 causes CTD only with bad timing of saving after battles or too early removing DDs while DT3 is still updating.

On a 200 hour game (with extensive usage of DDs) I would say DT3 crashed the game about 4 times (save too early after combat, too early removal of DDs with DDe)

DT3 is way more stable than DT2 and doesn't cause lag like DT2 did. ?

Now I think I'm obsessed by DT3 ?

Or like Dyatlov said: "4 CTD? Not great... not terrible"

EDIT: DDe v 450 might have it's own issues. Reduces the CTD by DT3 to 4 in 200 hours)

Just made a test and removed Deviouis Training Mayhem 3.1 Beta from the DT3 installation.

This stopped the facial expression reset right away! (I know, it will also remove the bodymorph part of DT3)

This brought me to the odd question: Do I overwrite DTcore with the DTaddons or are the scripts that get overwritten the same files in all DT3 parts anyways?

• 2 weeks later...

So for the blue body issue, I found that the game has been trying to apply a group_0000 texture to my character which didn't exist. I discovered this by using showracemenu and checking the body paint section.

From there, I just duplicated group_0001 and renamed it to group_0000 and it immediately worked. Hopefully this helps for anyone else encountering this issue

• 2 weeks later...

To all those who have this blue body issue. I resolved it by tweaking a bit. Two steps:

1. Slavetats: Due to the performance increases for the latest ST release you now have to update it in mcm once installing new tatoos. Perhaps you installed DT after installing Slavetats. Set it up again in the mcm

2. Origin of the blue body by starting seems to be the missing group1_0000 texture. I solved it by copy an other tat and rename it to group1_0000. And of course add it in the corresponding json data

Reposting from YPS, because i'm not sure if it's this mod or YPS, but i expect it's either of them.

Whenever i use a shout i just stumble down on my knees.

Which is preventing me from completing quests.

I'm not sure if this mod or not sincei t can't be disabled.

I tried "disabling" a bunch of mods in MCM the best way i could, no luck though:

-YPS

-Cursed Loot

-Sanguine's Debauchery

-Devious Training

I'm using console commands to skip stuff, but it's kind of annoying that i can't play with shouts.

Not sure if it's an issue or I'm missing something. I have all devices trained up to Lover on my PC except the chastity bra, which remains at Untrained. Does this take something different than the others? It's one of the items I started with first and have long since removed the others since they were mastered.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiyah. 

I do like this mod very much :)

Was wondering about plugs training... Basically butt plugs are not toys that should be wore for long periods. So i was wonder about somekind of... incontinence lol :)

Pee & Fart synergy maybe :)? So without a butt plug when "trained enough" (lol) PC might sh** herself sometimes even when bowels filling level is low (plus of course the P&F debuff if no toilet paper or water nearby or farting incontrollably maybeh at low training levels) 
For the vaginal... well it's a bit more difficult. Cum automatic leaking after sex... PC is stressed when not filled (debuff?)... plugs can slip out easilly ... 

Well... that were just thoughts ... what do you think :)? 

On 10/16/2020 at 5:42 AM, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hiyah. 

I do like this mod very much :)

Was wondering about plugs training... Basically butt plugs are not toys that should be wore for long periods. So i was wonder about somekind of... incontinence lol :)

Pee & Fart synergy maybe :)? So without a butt plug when "trained enough" (lol) PC might sh** herself sometimes even when bowels filling level is low (plus of course the P&F debuff if no toilet paper or water nearby or farting incontrollably maybeh at low training levels) 
For the vaginal... well it's a bit more difficult. Cum automatic leaking after sex... PC is stressed when not filled (debuff?)... plugs can slip out easilly ... 

Well... that were just thoughts ... what do you think :)? 

Actually, the science behind butt plugs shows that wearing one for multiple hours per day will actually strengthen the anal sphincter.  It only becomes an incontinence problem if you were to wear one for multiple days non-stop.  And even then, unless it was for longer than a couple of weeks, the muscles will recover rather quickly.  I suspect it would be similar for vaginal plugs as well, so long as the dildo or plug is not too wide.