11 hours ago, Kethrian said:

The shout itself just blindfolds you.  But, at maximum training with blindfolds, you hear a heartbeat sound whenever you get within a certain proximity of enemies, you can see almost normally, and your compass will occasionally reappear.

thx,how about other shout?

Theoretically there should be a Pony Shout that adds pony equipment and give a huge speed boost (perfect for sluts). I saw it working with DD4.3, but it is hard to train up now with 5.1 because I fear that DT3 can't recognize the heavy_bondage tag of DD5.1. Means it's either hard/impossible to get the pony shout or it just doesn't work anymore. Would need to set everything to lover status to find out.

Edited by donttouchmethere
14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Theoretically there should be a Pony Shout that adds pony equipment and give a huge speed boost (perfect for sluts). I saw it working with DD4.3, but it is hard to train up now with 5.1 because I fear that DT3 can't recognize the heavy_bondage tag of DD5.1. Means it's either hard/impossible to get the pony shout or it just doesn't work anymore. Would need to set everything to lover status to find out.

OK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay. So DT 3 + Mayhem. They were working as normal in my game. I could attach the heels training parameters to equipped boots an I would have a stagger effect. I disabled the logs after a while, an I think I disabled the feature for one reason or another. I think I was testing something else an needed the script occurrence to chill for a bit. 

Anyway.. long story short. I re-attached the heel training to "regular" boots an raised the event probability to max. An now I get nothing. Tried to uninstall.. then remove mod. Then fresh install, refresh list.. enable mod. To no effect. I also now noticed that while I can check listings for NPCs/Followers. The PC enabled option is checked, but, it is also greyed out. Along with the features above that menu option. Some options are checked but all of them are greyed out. So, I'm not entirely sure what happened. 

As for my MO installed (left panel listings) 
DD SE
Devious Captures
Deviously Helpless
DT Core 3.1 SSE
DT Mayhem
ZAZ 8.0+ SSE
DT Textures 3.0 Beta

Thanks for any info or advice or possible fixes.

Edited by FoxLotus
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I remembered this mod and got it working in the past, but unfortunately that was a good while ago. I had this error before, but can't for the life of me remember what caused it...anyone got an idea? The moment I put on deforming clothes - this happens:

20220611184914-1.jpg

Running all the latest on LE... DD5.1, cursed loot 9, ZAP8 and your newest versions incl. the texture pack, under UUNP and SLIF.

Edit: It's caused by any collar, hell if I know why.

Edited by Cornoholio
added details
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2022 at 9:16 AM, kabalfs said:

Intended or not, can you teach me how to add it? 

I'm going insane with this, it makes so you can never talk with a gag, even trained, and I downloaded this mod for this exact thing... 

This issue also bother me so much, have u find a way to solve it?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,
I accidentally installed the Creation kit today
And I accidentally  added support for nipple piercing. Training affect on combat and movement speed. DTMayhem provide bigger nipples :3

There is some reports - I'm not sure I want to read topics on this forum. I will read new one and only related with LE. I trided Skyrim SSE and I dont understand the reason for this version. it's a simple redundancy!

Why have I disappeared?
I have been ill the last two  3 years with depression. Now I feel fully healthy and without the support of med.

Skyrim during this time has become more dead, there is no longer the traffic that there was.

DT and BAC are my favorite kids, BAC is in good hands so I think I can refine DT now without hindrance.

Maybe I will start a Patreon ? Maybe I will be able to cover costs with it my main passion in life: photography ?. If it goes well, I will probably motivate myself more. but easy! This is not a blackmail. I m going to complete DT even if I have to be its last player. There is not much left, or?

Hello again Loverslab and community ❤️

Edited by skyrimfet
On 6/11/2022 at 7:02 PM, Cornoholio said:

Well, I remembered this mod and got it working in the past, but unfortunately that was a good while ago. I had this error before, but can't for the life of me remember what caused it...anyone got an idea? The moment I put on deforming clothes - this happens:

20220611184914-1.jpg

Running all the latest on LE... DD5.1, cursed loot 9, ZAP8 and your newest versions incl. the texture pack, under UUNP and SLIF.

Edit: It's caused by any collar, hell if I know why.

Dear Stalin
I had same problem when i installed morhology
I think its a conflict with another mod

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Hi everyone,
I accidentally installed the Creation kit today
And I accidentally  added support for nipple piercing. Training affect on combat and movement speed. DTMayhem provide bigger nipples :3

There is some reports - I'm not sure I want to read topics on this forum. I will read new one and only related with LE. I trided Skyrim SSE and I dont understand the reason for this version. it's a simple redundancy!

Why have I disappeared?
I have been ill the last two  3 years with depression. Now I feel fully healthy and without the support of med.

Skyrim during this time has become more dead, there is no longer the traffic that there was.

DT and BAC are my favorite kids, BAC is in good hands so I think I can refine DT now without hindrance.

Maybe I will start a Patreon ? Maybe I will be able to cover costs with it my main passion in life: photography ?. If it goes well, I will probably motivate myself more. but easy! This is not a blackmail. I m going to complete DT even if I have to be its last player. There is not much left, or?

Hello again Loverslab and community ❤️

Welcome back, good to hear you're feeling better.

Looking forward to see what you do with the mod.

15 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Why have I disappeared?

First of all, glad to have you back, and glad to read that things are better for you now. 

15 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I have to agree. Sometime last year I was considering to get started on Skyrim modding to do something I've had in mind for some years already. But the low activity along with Creation Kit frustration (because of the of barrier of entry and overall percieved jankyness of the editor) made me quickly lose interest.

Back to the topic, my jaw hit the floor when I saw this mod updated, it's been enabled in all of my playthroughs ever since I found it!

Can't wait to see what's next for this mod.